Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:01:48 PM

Just a quick update after some bitcoin blockchain display issues overnight, now patched... looking forward to some new dashboard updates today, and looking forward to pushing the word out ahead of the imminent price rise!

how much more to reach $1 Million milestone? i dont think the counter on site and dashboard is updating correctly. the stats in dashboard show $4.4 Million and front page show $4.3 Million. and i think its the same since yesterday.
That's exactly I pointed out few posts up ahead and it seems ammount invested in waves is not shown (it was fixed to show proper ammount of incent you get for you investment but after that CAP value does not show investments in waves converted to usd). Now I get that there are 2 counters Smiley where 1 shows proper ammount and on ico platform there seems to be a typo Smiley
Do you mind pointing me to the typo, don't seem to find it  Smiley

Regarding counter: I opened a dev ticket for Peter to look into it. To me it looks like the amount collected in Waves is not included in the counter which is located in the ICO dashboard. I will report back!

i read about the newsletter bounties how can i subscribe here thanks

Some people are funny, you are asking for newsletter bounty after the launch of the ICO, don't you know the purpose of the newsletter bounty is to update you when the ICO start and attract enough investors and give you latest news
We already have a large mailing list from BitScan so we are not in immediate need of the newsletter bounty. We will open it up soon, though!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:04:32 PM

Be cautious to choose translators as many here use Google translator tool to translate.I suggest you first ask other users to verify translation before distributing translation bounty
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:33:33 PM

Be cautious to choose translators as many here use Google translator tool to translate.I suggest you first ask other users to verify translation before distributing translation bounty
We will check for google translations, thanks for the heads up!
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:42:59 PM

By the way, only 42 spots left for our signature campaign. First comes, first serves - get your spot now by following the instructions in this post!
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:12:05 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/3EcZsF2GSYfBM6YNRJ7RAEuRhqLBhFRcdY : 867.36736306 BTC   

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3PNkrUsJcrNFWsnTrbz2pLiH7nE8xEpHbnA : Balance   717,657.36139271

So far
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 03:08:22 AM

you'll see it when there is no responses to that local thread and the locals hardly comprehend it.

Be carefull guys!

I got a PM on twitter from scammer
about this

Hi there! We're currently looking to gauge and grow social support for INCENT. Would you like to take a quick survey in order to receive a great bonus ICO deal on INCENT?

this he's twitter https://twitter.com/lncentLoyalty

Stupid scammers, they always do the same, they copy all the successful ICOs accounts and start fraud, the same happened with ICONOMI recently.
We must report this account and sure twitter will ban him, I think the crypto community are aware enough of these scam attempts.

i don't understand how can he possibly scam someone by the way?
i would assume transactions would go thru the official site of incent than on this scammers twitter account.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
incentDEV

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:21:06 AM

Hi folks,

just a little heads up to let you know that I'm in the process of writing a blog post sharing some stat.s from the site and from the first 10days of the ICO - we're really proud and happy with the way everything has gone generally. We've had a few speed bumps and issues that we've worked to resolve as quickly as possible - the last one being the annoying discrepancy in totals displayed on the homepage, and within the dashboard - for the interested, this was due to some front end number formatting happening in the wrong place - now fixed up.

I've been chatting on Slack about how openess is one of Incent's core values, and look forward to giving everyone a look at the stat.s and data I've been looking at - it's a big part of why I personally am getting even more excited about Incent.... I'll update here when the blog is live Smiley
IncentCEO

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:17:37 AM

For those of you who've been wondering about our business development strategy, you should read this. For others who have been asking how our business model will benefit holders of Incent, you should read this.

In fact, anyone even remotely interested in this ICO, really should read this  Wink....

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/why-you-should-be-buying-incent-bc49be40fb7c#.695owfu7b

RW.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:31:12 AM

you'll see it when there is no responses to that local thread and the locals hardly comprehend it.

Be carefull guys!

I got a PM on twitter from scammer
about this

Hi there! We're currently looking to gauge and grow social support for INCENT. Would you like to take a quick survey in order to receive a great bonus ICO deal on INCENT?

this he's twitter https://twitter.com/lncentLoyalty

Stupid scammers, they always do the same, they copy all the successful ICOs accounts and start fraud, the same happened with ICONOMI recently.
We must report this account and sure twitter will ban him, I think the crypto community are aware enough of these scam attempts.

i don't understand how can he possibly scam someone by the way?
i would assume transactions would go thru the official site of incent than on this scammers twitter account.
The scammer provides a Bitcoin address and asks for a few Bitcoins against discounted tokens/coins from an ICO in return for filling out a questionnaire. Again, we will never ask you to send any currency to a different address than your personal deposit address!
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:51:31 AM

For those of you who've been wondering about our business development strategy, you should read this. For others who have been asking how our business model will benefit holders of Incent, you should read this.

In fact, anyone even remotely interested in this ICO, really should read this  Wink....

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/why-you-should-be-buying-incent-bc49be40fb7c#.695owfu7b

RW.
Really good read, you will enjoy it a lot!

If you have done so, please also consider sharing it: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/785700104032260096
chong_kee

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:33:25 AM

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding Incent tokens before I purchase in the ICO.  Please bear with me as I am not familiar with the Waves platform.

1. I read that Incent is a Waves token.  Does this mean that they are to be stored in Waves addresses?  I'm familiar with Ethereum - does this work the same way?

2. I see that Waves has a lite client.  Does this lite client have the functionality to display Incent token amounts and send them?

3. Do I need a few amount of Waves to send Incent tokens?  I am used to the "gas" concept in Ethereum, where minute amounts of Ether are used to pay for gas.

Thanks!

Hi Chong,
1. I'm not super familiar with Ethereum, but they will store in your Waves address, yes. Like Nxt I guess.
2. Not yet but it will (it's currently being developed). You'll send Incent much like you'll send Waves or any other crypto.
3. This is the cool bit: yes, and no Smiley Waves is the fuel for everything on the platform, but asset-to-asset trading means all that stuff will happen out of sight. So you can pay for sending Incent using Incent.

Hi Cassius,

Thanks for the quick response.  Got on board and bought from the ICO, found out it's the last day at 9K/BTC!
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:07:41 AM

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding Incent tokens before I purchase in the ICO.  Please bear with me as I am not familiar with the Waves platform.

1. I read that Incent is a Waves token.  Does this mean that they are to be stored in Waves addresses?  I'm familiar with Ethereum - does this work the same way?

2. I see that Waves has a lite client.  Does this lite client have the functionality to display Incent token amounts and send them?

3. Do I need a few amount of Waves to send Incent tokens?  I am used to the "gas" concept in Ethereum, where minute amounts of Ether are used to pay for gas.

Thanks!

Hi Chong,
1. I'm not super familiar with Ethereum, but they will store in your Waves address, yes. Like Nxt I guess.
2. Not yet but it will (it's currently being developed). You'll send Incent much like you'll send Waves or any other crypto.
3. This is the cool bit: yes, and no Smiley Waves is the fuel for everything on the platform, but asset-to-asset trading means all that stuff will happen out of sight. So you can pay for sending Incent using Incent.

Hi Cassius,

Thanks for the quick response.  Got on board and bought from the ICO, found out it's the last day at 9K/BTC!
Welcome on board!

And yes, it's the last day for the 2nd bonus period, little less than 17 hours to go!
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:08:13 AM

KarlKarlsson_ a minute before I have submitted the google form for the signature campaign, please accept me.

"Your response has been recorded."

Thank you...
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:04:51 AM

Incent team, would the surge in either Bitcoin or Waves token impact our token numbers. I see you fixed the token price against BTC but in $ terms  it is increasing which is good for the team but for we investors I don't know how we can benefit from this increase.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:40:51 AM

Incent team, would the surge in either Bitcoin or Waves token impact our token numbers. I see you fixed the token price against BTC but in $ terms  it is increasing which is good for the team but for we investors I don't know how we can benefit from this increase.

It's good for you. We're viable, but more funding means we can get to market better/faster, and see more growth sooner... plus there's a cap to encourage the secondary market.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:41:10 AM

Reasons to be cheerful, from our lead dev Pete: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/reasons-to-be-happy-a-look-at-the-data-a6ab5ce3c251#.zgxohn7zd
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:44:22 AM

You guys really couldn't of used a different name? Its a great project and all but the name is just not right...

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:47:03 AM

You guys really couldn't of used a different name? Its a great project and all but the name is just not right...

O! be some other name:   
What’s in a name? that which we call a carrot
By any other name would smell as sweet;   
So Incent would, were he not Incent call’d,

(Romeo and Juliet, Act II Scene 2, paraphrased)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:55:45 AM

Nice article https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/why-you-should-be-buying-incent-bc49be40fb7c#.sn9noisdo
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:46:11 PM

Great, thanks for sharing!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: