Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:41:01 PM

I had the same problem on theviralexchangec.com, I just emailed their support and said I couldn't access both of my accounts anymore.
Got a email back and they said it was their first rule in their terms and conditions not to create more than 1 account.

You Will Not:

1.Create more than one TheViralExchange account for yourself and/or your business.

But in the same reply I could choose between 1 of the 2 accounts to be restored, so it works for me again.

And all my incent and other tokens are still there.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:59:56 PM

TheViralExchange really is a lot harder than simply listing the twitter account like what we're used to in bitcointalk. i can't easily get it when i loggedin.

my incent lose in TheViralExchange Embarrassed

What do you mean? Your account got disable.
i think he lose incent token in TheViralExchange because his account got disable same with me, many account got disable from TheViralExhange and i dont know token from disable account back to incent team or not  Wink
That is very sad.All our earned bounties are lying at the mercy of Theviralexchang.If they ban our account,all our Incent and other tokens will be lost

You guys use multiple accounts right?  Grin Grin  TVE is designed for eliminating multiple accounts, so don't cheat there, or you will be banned, I never cheat there, my account is still OK there.   Cheesy

I just checked mine and it's still intact. Hoping to get more coins there. Cheesy

does it mean that even if they have multiple account their incent will still be intact? seem like an easy target for bounty hunters to have a ton of money right after its released.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:10:46 PM

Please can you answer some of my questions-

1. Are the tokens earned in TVE same as the incent tokens?

2. What are the maximum bounties to be offered in each category?

3. 1st page of BTT of incent states ' more bounties to be announced', What would be the other bounties and when would they be announced?

4. Have you done an agreement with some of the companies ?

5. Would you be making contracts with companies in countries other than US, and Australia?

6. What would be the maximum number of incent token that can exist ?

7. How much incent tokens were sold in pre ICO period?
Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:54:42 PM

Ok i tried to invest, my waves are gone and no incent on the account???
Have you added your Waves address in your ICO panel under 'Waves addresses'?

Let me know if you see your Incent balance after you added it.

Works, just took awhile. Thx
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:51:25 PM

Ah there's a referral bonus too. Can someone pm me for invite so we can both receive the 2.5%referral bonus? I don't have much to invest but I might regret this when Incent's value skyrockets soon. Cheesy  
Feel free to use it that way, to have or not to have 2.5% bonus  Wink

The Incent project has really increased the value of WAVES as well - come on full nodes! Smiley

That's very nice, but will the price of incent also increase in case waves is much more expensive after the ICO?

I am asking, because I invested waves, but not btc..
Inevitably since Incent is holding a nice chunk of Waves which we do not plan to liquidate in the foreseeable future  Smiley

i think he lose incent token in TheViralExchange because his account got disable same with me, many account got disable from TheViralExhange and i dont know token from disable account back to incent team or not  Wink

That incent token will be back on the balance of the viral exchange, I think it is not yet distributed that is why that token is not yet real, So the lose of token is not valuable because it is not yet counted in the total volume of incent.
Exactly, no tokens will be lost or distributed to TVE themselves.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:52:49 PM

TheViralExchange really is a lot harder than simply listing the twitter account like what we're used to in bitcointalk. i can't easily get it when i loggedin.

That is very sad.All our earned bounties are lying at the mercy of Theviralexchang.If they ban our account,all our Incent and other tokens will be lost

You guys use multiple accounts right?  Grin Grin  TVE is designed for eliminating multiple accounts, so don't cheat there, or you will be banned, I never cheat there, my account is still OK there.   Cheesy

I just checked mine and it's still intact. Hoping to get more coins there. Cheesy

does it mean that even if they have multiple account their incent will still be intact? seem like an easy target for bounty hunters to have a ton of money right after its released.
They seem to be pretty good at detecting multiple accounts, so bounty hunters should only be able to collect with one account.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:56:26 PM

3. 1st page of BTT of incent states ' more bounties to be announced', What would be the other bounties and when would they be announced?

5. Would you be making contracts with companies in countries other than US, and Australia?

1. No, they are just simple points to count your earned Incent tokens. According to your final balance, you will be credited actual Incent tokens in your Waves wallet.

2. 1% of sold Incent is allocated for bounties. You can find the exact distribution in the 2nd post of this thread.

3. We plan to offer a newsletter bounty but dev priorities are currently on other tasks.

4. Yes, we have.

5. Yes, absolutely! If you have any interested parties, refer them to us!

6. No more than 100m.

7. I don't know the exact amount of sold Incent but we raised about $250k pre-ICO.
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

1. No, they are just simple points to count your earned Incent tokens. According to your final balance, you will be credited actual Incent tokens in your Waves wallet.

2. 1% of sold Incent is allocated for bounties. You can find the exact distribution in the 2nd post of this thread.

3. We plan to offer a newsletter bounty but dev priorities are currently on other tasks.

4. Yes, we have.

6. No more than 100m.

7. I don't know the exact amount of sold Incent but we raised about $250k pre-ICO.

When will you implement the system to show the exact amount of sold incent tokens? Actually we can see btc and waves invested clearly, should be easily implement it too

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:03:45 PM

I have only one twiter acount and fb, google and youtube.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:16:45 PM

4. Yes, we have.

6. No more than 100m.

When will you implement the system to show the exact amount of sold incent tokens? Actually we can see btc and waves invested clearly, should be easily implement it too
You can see the stat when you login into your ICO panel. It shows the amount of Incent to be issued, so the amount of Incent sold is half of it.
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:21:16 PM

4. Yes, we have.

6. No more than 100m.

You can see the stat when you login into your ICO panel. It shows the amount of Incent to be issued, so the amount of Incent sold is half of it.

I logged in and see it:  31,961,475 Total Incent Supply, so it means about 16 million incent has been sold?

KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:24:09 PM

4. Yes, we have.

6. No more than 100m.

I logged in and see it:  31,961,475 Total Incent Supply, so it means about 16 million incent has been sold?
Exactly!

7 spots left in the signature campaign!
ShooterXD

Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:26:28 PM

Some bounty Hunters will sell your ICN in these days and prob some guys will jump into incent.

This will be Good for us

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:43:57 PM

Some bounty Hunters will sell your ICN in these days and prob some guys will jump into incent.

This will be Good for us
        You have an option to sell bounty ICN tokens right now for BTC Wink 20000
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:09:54 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 09:49:55 PM by KarlKarlsson_

This will be Good for us
Yes, and some ICOs about to hit exchanges. Let's see what flows into our direction  Smiley
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 11:14:51 PM

This will be Good for us
Yes, and some ICOs about to hit exchanges. Let's see what flows into our direction  Smiley
I hope Incent gets more than what ICN got during ICO
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:19:21 AM

4. Yes, we have.

6. No more than 100m.

Exactly!

7 spots left in the signature campaign!

Do signature campaign participant also have to create incent ICO accounts?
gfwdown

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:02:13 AM

This will be Good for us

I hope so, so we can get more signature bounty, since it is not fixed bounty, it is decided by total sales.  Undecided
mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 12:45:47 PM

are these tokens in viralexchange actual amount of incent we will recieve or are they number of stakes?
pokemanvanish

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:51:19 PM

are these tokens in viralexchange actual amount of incent we will recieve or are they number of stakes?

Yes. Rate is 1:1, you will get the number of incent in the TVE
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: