Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491271 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

There was a promise that Bittrex will add Incent in late December or early January 2017. How are the negotiations? There are some problems, difficulties in this process? What is the reason for this long delay?
I do not want to put pressure on developers, and realize that now there are more important things to do. I just want to clarify the situation.

Bittrex said that they would look at adding us, but it would take a couple of months. I know they're rebuilding their exchange and aren't adding a lot of coins at the moment. Bottom line, it's up to them if/when they will add Incent or anything else - we've raised it with them and the ball is very much in their court.
We do have other irons in the fire, though. It is a bad idea to pin hopes on a single exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

Please also share the news about our first product with Incent baked in. See is as customer #0  Smiley

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/821825122680078337

TOKES, the first project using our ICO technology, raised around $80k meaning we have a first demand created by a customer of $800. Not bad for not even having started with the actual application, don't you think?  Wink
Tokes is in marijuana business and this is the reason I want to get rid of incent too.
Incent should not associate itself with such illegal and unethical business entities.
I am waiting for a good exchange to sell my incent Sad
I totally agree, marijuana business in various countries is very illegal.
I am confused why Incent cooperates with Tokes project.
I hope that Incent had its own policy on this issue.

Jeez, in what century do you all live? Ruled by the government lol
When(and not "if") they(your government country) make this legal, you all will smoke or something like that?
Jeez
Not all countries are the same as your country brother, each country had its own policy. And in my country, marijuana is something that is very prohibited, maybe not in your country. I just hope, this Incent project will be great and success in future.

Incent is selling marijuana on your country or supporting marijuana sells on your country?

Just dump your tokens on me, it will makes me happy!
Of course, If you are interest my Incent token, I just want dump my Incent token 0.0004btc/Incent,
it's just for you. LOL
Are you interested ?? Grin It will makes me happy!
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:20:22 PM

There was a promise that Bittrex will add Incent in late December or early January 2017. How are the negotiations? There are some problems, difficulties in this process? What is the reason for this long delay?
I do not want to put pressure on developers, and realize that now there are more important things to do. I just want to clarify the situation.

Bittrex said that they would look at adding us, but it would take a couple of months. I know they're rebuilding their exchange and aren't adding a lot of coins at the moment. Bottom line, it's up to them if/when they will add Incent or anything else - we've raised it with them and the ball is very much in their court.
We do have other irons in the fire, though. It is a bad idea to pin hopes on a single exchange.
It's been almost 2 months since the release of Incent, but I did not understand whether the Bittrex added it? If so, when? Nowhere I can not get a clear answer. If you own any information please share.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

It's been almost 2 months since the release of Incent, but I did not understand whether the Bittrex added it? If so, when? Nowhere I can not get a clear answer. If you own any information please share.
Nah as Cassius said i thought this is about Bittrex they're still on progress for migration to v2 imho establish an exchange It took quite a long time.just hope they could completed as soon as possible.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:27:07 PM

For the meantime why not apply this coin to decent exchanges at least like Liqui, C-cex or Cryptopia?
TruthbTold

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:11:20 PM

This is a great project, I hope to implement this reward system into my business. Who do I contact for help in getting this setup? Also curious to see the total cost of implementation. The normal programs I used to use were too expensive. People were not using it
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 06:45:05 PM

This is a great project, I hope to implement this reward system into my business. Who do I contact for help in getting this setup? Also curious to see the total cost of implementation. The normal programs I used to use were too expensive. People were not using it

Welcome! Best way is via Slack. You can find an invite on our website, www.incentloyalty.com. Or drop me a dm if you need to. Pretty sure we can reduce your costs or ultimately eliminate them.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

Please also share the news about our first product with Incent baked in. See is as customer #0  Smiley

TOKES, the first project using our ICO technology, raised around $80k meaning we have a first demand created by a customer of $800. Not bad for not even having started with the actual application, don't you think?  Wink
Tokes is in marijuana business and this is the reason I want to get rid of incent too.
Incent should not associate itself with such illegal and unethical business entities.

When(and not "if") they(your government country) make this legal, you all will smoke or something like that?
Jeez
Not all countries are the same as your country brother, each country had its own policy. And in my country, marijuana is something that is very prohibited, maybe not in your country. I just hope, this Incent project will be great and success in future.
It is not just legality it is also a matter of ethics.Just because something is financially profitable and not illegal may not necessarily good for human society.Perhaps you are not aware of bad effects that marijuana has on human health.This short video might help you understand http://progmedia.akamaized.net/videos/antidrug/en/antidrug-commercial-marijuana-gateway_640_en.mp4

Incent is selling marijuana on your country or supporting marijuana sells on your country?

I agree.I have 836 Incent.Will sell for 0.000035 per incent
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:37:21 PM

So...we're going to crop some green intoxicated marijuanas instead of big healthy orange carrots?  

Whens the last time you got stoned smoking some carrots?
 Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:39:11 PM

Business is business and I think tokes will run their dispensary services where marijuana is completely legal so no sweat there.

ofcourse. Tokes is going to be a major player in this space and the legal marijuana market is now valued at over 1 trillion globally. (My personal figure) And I'm slowly getting into toke now because of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Litemit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:54:10 PM

Is there anyone from who monitoring this email  team@incentloyalty.com
I still not get any reply,its over 15 days i trying to contact via ico site.

sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2162

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

Of course, If you are interest my Incent token, I just want dump my Incent token 0.0004btc/Incent,
it's just for you. LOL
Are you interested ?? Grin It will makes me happy!

You missed a zero mate Grin

It is not just legality it is also a matter of ethics.Just because something is financially profitable and not illegal may not necessarily good for human society.Perhaps you are not aware of bad effects that marijuana has on human health.This short video might help you understand http://progmedia.akamaized.net/videos/antidrug/en/antidrug-commercial-marijuana-gateway_640_en.mp4

Everything can be evil for people, I mean everything!

The gateway excuse is just a joke. People should be informed and not scared by commercials like this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

Is there anyone from who monitoring this email  team@incentloyalty.com
I still not get any reply,its over 15 days i trying to contact via ico site.

I don't know how that has gone astray. Please dm me or karlkarlsson with details. It's far easier to fix these issues on Slack though.
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:49:06 AM

Thank you memii, so are we.
I've put together a summary of where we're at with the latest updates, but we've got a Skype call with the team in a few hours (it's rare to get many of us together at the same time since we're spread across at least 3 continents) so will hold off in case there's anything new to add.

Hi,
when can we expect this summary?
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

Thank you memii, so are we.
I've put together a summary of where we're at with the latest updates, but we've got a Skype call with the team in a few hours (it's rare to get many of us together at the same time since we're spread across at least 3 continents) so will hold off in case there's anything new to add.

Hi,

Rob put out a great update on Slack earlier. It's a pdf and I'm just trying to figure out the best way of sharing it here.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

Hi,

1. Join incent slack at https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/
2. To read summary open this link https://incent-crowd.slack.com/files/rob/F3UR4KQF7/incentupdate-january2017.pdf
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:58:24 AM

Thank you!
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 10:28:46 AM

I would very much encourage everyone to join us on Slack for more updates.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:45:33 PM

Jeez

I agree.I have 836 Incent.Will sell for 0.000035 per incent
I think we talked enough about the fact that there are no legal implications for Incent. However, keep in mind that there are plenty of studies that show that especially CBD, one of the core substances of a marijuana plant, is beneficial for cancer patients. Furthermore, marijuana can help against certain illnesses such as Parkinson syndrom since it relaxes the body. Always look at it from both perspectives.

KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:12:33 PM

Our update in plain text form. Feel free to share: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/823172746209267712

Incent Update 22 Jan 17

G’day Cent’urions!  

So it’s been a little over one working month since our ICO closed and I wanted to take a moment to update you all on where we stand.  

We’re Building...  
As we continue to sweep up the ICO distribution tail it won’t surprise any of you to learn that we are in ‘build’ mode, and you will be pleased to learn that work is advancing nicely on the core product. Contextually, the task before us looks like this…    

As you will see, we conceptualise the build as 4 distinct components, and have targeted the end of 2017 Q1 to have a working MVP together. That’s just 10 weeks away….(!).  

You will also note that this diagram probably looks very similar to what BitPay might have drawn back in the day (and their wallet has just emerged from Beta!). I don’t say this to court butterflies or sympathy as we have absolute confidence that we can build it, but I ​do ​ want you all to be clear about the scope of the task before us. It’s a big job.  

To help us get across the work, we have taken on a second, very experienced and capable dev, Kyle Hengst, who is very well known to both Peter and I. The two of them are currently working on the Ops Management component and Peter is working separately with Waves’ ‘Hawky’, to prepare the path for a switch of focus to Crypto Integration with the Waves platform. This is clearly vital as it is the means by which the front end interacts with the underlying market for Incent to settle transactions. Once this component is complete we’ll be able to hook it up to a slick consumer wallet, which we will likely commission to a third party - most probably an outfit like ​Crew​. Finally, the exact nature of the first merchant API will depend on who is the first cab off the rank.  

In the Meantime…
Many of you will be aware that I have made the decision to offer the ICO deposit technology we built for our own ICO to others. The first to use it has been the Tokes team and we are finalising arrangements to support a far bigger ICO 2017 Q2.  Some of you have been critical of this decision so I wanted to take a moment to explain my rationale for making it;  

1. It is consistent with our overarching vision for ​Incent​, as a means for anyone to incentivise whatever commercial activity they are prepared to pay for. In this case an ICO ‘merchant’ is no different from a mainstream merchant.  

2. By baking ​Incent into the platform and reflecting issuance back into the market, we can support the market price of our token before and independant of the core product build.  

3. We’ve already been able to deploy the revenue from this side project to improve the code base and incorporate new, groundbreaking functionality that will bleed into our core products moving forward. More of this later...  

4. The ICO tech product has forced us to forge a deep understanding of the Waves infrastructure and an even stronger relationship with the Waves Team - who are so energised by its potential to drive business to their infrastructure that they are marketing it on our behalf.  

5. It allows us to forge early commercial relationships with industry projects which presents the opportunity to bake ​Incent into their core offerings.  

Hopefully, you can see that having already built this technology, it made sense to leverage it in this way, especially since doing so presents little distraction and actively assists us in pursuing our core vision and goals.  

Cutting a new Edge...  
By way of an example, I want to expose you to an initiative that began with us exploring redundancy contingencies on the Ethereum blockchain (in order that we will ​always ​ be able to settle commercially).  

We deployed our revenue from the Tokes ICO to contract a senior Ethereum developer to help us advance this concept. Together we have since devised and coded a way to create and distribute a token that can reside on both blockchains simultaneously and be switched from one to the other instantly thereafter. A concept demonstrator for you all to try will be available very soon...  

It is this cutting edge technology that has attracted the big ICO project I spoke of earlier, with all the price support for ​Incent that it will generate. Think about it for even a moment and you will appreciate that this specific technology has way broader commercial implications still - all of them good for ​Incent and Waves price support moving forward.  

Core Business Dev
For those mainstream entities already keen to integrate ​Incent, this build period is demanding patience but you can rest assured that we are keeping those relationships warm. I need you to understand that before we have a core product live in the market, I need to tread a careful line between building commercial interest out further and overwhelming my devs. Notwithstanding, you’ll be heartened to learn that over the last two weeks we have been approached unsolicited by two very different entities to explore potential integrations.  

Ju Feng Bao​ are a Chinese company that allow employers to part-pay their employees with tokens that can subsequently be exchanged for partner merchant goods and services. It is, perhaps unsurprising that they see potential in outsourcing to the blockchain.  The other is Sri-Marks​, a global affiliate marketing operation, for whom incentivization would be infinitely simpler were they to incorporate an open value token.

You should take huge confidence from the fact that these prospects are seeking us out before we have deployed ​any resource on the marketing of the core product. It further convinces us of the huge breadth of the opportunity we are striving to exploit and of the implications this will have for the value of ​Incent as we do so.

Liquidity and Exchanges  
I want to close be tackling a subject that I know is particularly close to your hearts. While it confuses me that anyone would seek to liquidate their holding of an asset that has not had an opportunity to demonstrate its potential, I absolutely understand the need for ​Incent to be liquid by the time our core product is live.  

Where this is concerned I want to be open with you that I have pitched ​Incent to both Bittrex and Poloniex, neither of whom indicated an intention to list ​Incent until demonstrable demand for it is broader and deeper. While this may disappoint you I want to be clear that I understand it - and that I am not concerned by it. Allow me to explain…  

In no more than a few weeks Waves will have launched an exchange facility of their own. Since we are running 4 full-nodes and hold a lot of Waves, it makes sense for us to support the core market for ​Incent through this channel - not least because Waves will be the primary counterparty currency against which Incent trades.    

This in turn will allow us to execute a commercial operation with fiat transactions completely separate from crypto settlement - zero’ing the risk of unforeseen ‘banking failure’ - which would be catastrophic for our business.  

Channeling all our commercially driven demand for ​Incent through Waves infrastructure will likely draw the attention of other exchanges - at which point they will list ​Incent, because it will make commercial sense for them to do so.  In the meantime, it is not in my nature to go to anyone on bended knee and I don’t think that it would make the slightest difference even if I did. With this in mind I would counsel that you hold your nerve and your ​Incent.

But…  

Having said this, I ​do see the same utility for exchanges to incorporate ​Incent in their platforms as I do for mainstream merchants, i.e in its primary role, as an incentive to transact.  Some of you may know that Retail FX exchanges offer rebates, based on the interest rate differential  (called a Swap rate) between trading pairs, to encourage trading. Crytpo cannot offer Swaps because interest rates don’t exist but my contention is that rebates could, if a small portion of a third party token was bought ‘at market’ from a portion of spread profit and passed back to the trader as a reward for taking a trade. And this token could be ​Incent, right?!  

You will be pleased to learn that we have pitched this concept to 2 of the smaller exchanges and ​both are interested in moving forward. If implemented this would, in my view, have a significant and positive impact on trading volume for the partner exchange, and a similarly positive impact on the market price of ​Incent. Better still, implementation requires no development effort on our part.  

Get Involved...  
This last point brings me to the thought I would like to leave you with. As you can tell, we are interested in exploring any concept where somebody is happy to pay to incentivise the activity of another - because this is where ​open-value,​ like ​Incent, just thrashes the closed-value options that preceded it.  As I have often said, this opportunity is way bigger than conventional loyalty.  My point here is that you guys are better placed to identify these use cases, within your own professional niches, than we are. So if you do spot an opportunity, get busy! Do some groundwork and connect us up with your counterparty; we will make it well worth your while to do so!  

In the meantime, I hope that this update finds you in good health and heart. We are immensely excited by the opportunity to get stuck into this project and hope you feel as upbeat and energised as we do.  

On! On!

Rob Wilson
CEO ​Incent  

Level 5 155
Clarence Street
Sydney 2000
NSW.  

rob@incentloyalty.com
+61 450 967 128    
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: