Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

LOL you are real? DEV Supported Liqui Scammers.... oh no  Shocked Shocked Shocked

What made you say Liqui is a scam?
Yes, I'm very keen on knowing that too...

What about Incent tokens, Waves is on Bittrex already and most of us holding Incent tokens would be glad to have Incent traded on Bittrex which has better volume than Liqui, also any update on tidex.com

Tidex should happen shortly. We're waiting for confirmation from a couple of other exchanges. Bittrex isn't one of them.
We'd be more than happy to get listed on Bittrex - they told us community interest supports a coin addition considerably. So, feel free to join their Slack and drop them a few lines about why Incent is innovative, what differentiates us from other crypto projects and why you personally like Incent. Some well-written tweets at them will also be noticed. Any help is well appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

LOL you are real? DEV Supported Liqui Scammers.... oh no  Shocked Shocked Shocked

What about Incent tokens, Waves is on Bittrex already and most of us holding Incent tokens would be glad to have Incent traded on Bittrex which has better volume than Liqui, also any update on tidex.com

Tidex should happen shortly. We're waiting for confirmation from a couple of other exchanges. Bittrex isn't one of them.
We'd be more than happy to get listed on Bittrex - they told us community interest supports a coin addition considerably. So, feel free to join their Slack and drop them a few lines about why Incent is innovative, what differentiates us from other crypto projects and why you personally like Incent. Some well-written tweets at them will also be noticed. Any help is well appreciated!

You (incent devs) can pay BITTREX  & Incent will be listed

IOTA
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:54:34 PM

You are the Community Manager of Incent token. You raised money on ICO, and that's all. Why are you asking that traders make a request for adding Incent to the exchange? It is your responsibility towards investors.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

You are the Community Manager of Incent token. You raised money on ICO, and that's all. Why are you asking that traders make a request for adding Incent to the exchange? It is your responsibility towards investors.

Such a moron complain. Hahhaha. It is obvious that you are not aware on voting system of some exchange so that they will know if the coin they will be listing is in demand and will have a huge trading volume. So please do first some research before complaining here. Hahhaa
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

Liqui is legit exchange don't know why people hate them. I personally don't have any issue with them so if INCNT will get listed on it than it should be nice.
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:59:18 PM

Liqui is legit exchange don't know why people hate them. I personally don't have any issue with them so if INCNT will get listed on it than it should be nice.

Investors do not trust the new exchanges.What does matter is Poloniex and Bittrex it all.
FogClearer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

Folks:

1) There's still a surprising amount of Incent left in our ICO area. Based on Waves, it's quite possible that some of this won't be claimed for months or ever. Perhaps it's been forgotten about or details lost. Who knows? Bottom line, if you haven't claimed your Incent yet, please do so! It's very easy to get started with the Waves lite client, no blockchain download required and very good UI.

2) Updates. Major updates will be monthly, like the one issued by Rob towards the end of January. That was pretty comprehensive and at this point, with dev work being the over-riding priority, there's not much to add on a day-to-day basis. Pete it doing a great job getting the MVP ready, we have hired another dev in UK, and basically it's all going pretty well. It's tight for Q1 rollout but right now we're on track. Aside from saying 'Pete wrote 193 lines of code today', there's not much more to say at this stage.

3) Exchanges. We're actively seeking listing because this is a critical part of our product. Incent needs the ability to buy tokens in more or less real-time. Aside from Tidex we are talking to another couple of exchanges. As soon as we get confirmation on those, we'll let you know, but you'll appreciate they have their own dev overhead and timelines for integrating new tokens.

4) Slack. If you have any urgent questions, particularly about claiming your Incent, Slack is the best place to ask them as we can be more responsive there.

That's all for now!

Question about waves lite wallet. Does it have 2FA? If not, I intend to keep Incent with you until some proper exchange lists it and I hope this is fine. BTW, you also promised (Incent team) that your ICO site will have 2FA available before tokens are ready for distribution and this isn't the case. I hope this is an exception as far as keeping your promises and realizing plans.

Bittrex used to have an option to list coins for 2 BTC fee. Have Incent team tried to use this option? That way you would get Incent on the second most important exchange and show your determination.

Please also confirm Waves has everything ready for Incent to operate like envisioned, when you will complete your part of the development for Incent.

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 07:16:29 PM

Folks:

1) There's still a surprising amount of Incent left in our ICO area. Based on Waves, it's quite possible that some of this won't be claimed for months or ever. Perhaps it's been forgotten about or details lost. Who knows? Bottom line, if you haven't claimed your Incent yet, please do so! It's very easy to get started with the Waves lite client, no blockchain download required and very good UI.

2) Updates. Major updates will be monthly, like the one issued by Rob towards the end of January. That was pretty comprehensive and at this point, with dev work being the over-riding priority, there's not much to add on a day-to-day basis. Pete it doing a great job getting the MVP ready, we have hired another dev in UK, and basically it's all going pretty well. It's tight for Q1 rollout but right now we're on track. Aside from saying 'Pete wrote 193 lines of code today', there's not much more to say at this stage.

3) Exchanges. We're actively seeking listing because this is a critical part of our product. Incent needs the ability to buy tokens in more or less real-time. Aside from Tidex we are talking to another couple of exchanges. As soon as we get confirmation on those, we'll let you know, but you'll appreciate they have their own dev overhead and timelines for integrating new tokens.

4) Slack. If you have any urgent questions, particularly about claiming your Incent, Slack is the best place to ask them as we can be more responsive there.

That's all for now!

Question about waves lite wallet. Does it have 2FA? If not, I intend to keep Incent with you until some proper exchange lists it and I hope this is fine. BTW, you also promised (Incent team) that your ICO site will have 2FA available before tokens are ready for distribution and this isn't the case. I hope this is an exception as far as keeping your promises and realizing plans.

Bittrex used to have an option to list coins for 2 BTC fee. Have Incent team tried to use this option? That way you would get Incent on the second most important exchange and show your determination.

Please also confirm Waves has everything ready for Incent to operate like envisioned, when you will complete your part of the development for Incent.

Hey FogClearer, thanks for your questions.
1) The Litewallet does not yet have 2FA. Nevertheless, I would think it's much more secure than an exchange and would advise you to withdraw from the ICO area.
2) You're right, it doesn't. I'll check about this but there may be a good reason for it. If not, apologies in advance and thanks for keeping us on our toes. That's the sort of thing we're keen to get absolutely right, both with the tech and the community.
3) We have been in touch with Bittrex (as well as Poloniex). No go at the moment, though of course we'll keep trying. We're in contact with other exchanges, including one that has significantly higher volume that Bittrex, and will keep people updated as soon as we know more.
4) Ultimately it would be good to have Waves' DEX operational, and we'll be using that once it's up and running. But so long as we have at least one regular exchange, we can function ok and can get the MVP out there. We're still on track for Q1 rollout to the first real-world merchants, and there may also be interest from another ICO in the near future - again, more details as soon as we have them.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 08:57:52 PM

Such a moron complain. Hahhaha. It is obvious that you are not aware on voting system of some exchange so that they will know if the coin they will be listing is in demand and will have a huge trading volume. So please do first some research before complaining here. Hahhaa
Thats not true.Bittrex and Poloniex do add coins with fee also and when you are paying,there is no need to get voted from community.Voting is no guarantee to get listed but paying fee is
FNetV1

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:26:31 AM

LOL you are real? DEV Supported Liqui Scammers.... oh no  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats not true.Bittrex and Poloniex do add coins with fee also and when you are paying,there is no need to get voted from community.Voting is no guarantee to get listed but paying fee is

I agree.  Paying up the fee can get the coin/token added to bittrex real quick, so why wont the dev pay up, it would be a great investment as that would cause the price to rapidly rise up by getting it listed to the 2nd most popular exchange and one that services everyone giving you the maximum exposure that your token needs, which the dev would benefit since the dev is holding some of the Incent tokens as well.

So I say, pay the fee already.

Thanks.

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:41:20 AM

I'm trying to sell my Incent tokens on OpenLedger.
I have 100+ Incent tokens, 1 waves token but still have this error message when I want to create my sell order :

Insufficient funds to pay fees

Huh
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:58:08 AM

Investors do not trust the new exchanges.What does matter is Poloniex and Bittrex it all.
but it doesn't matter i guess, basically the reason is because that a new exchanges, i think that it is common, people are doubt about a new exchanges, but no harm in trying a new exchange while they can be trusted Cheesy
FNetV1

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

I somewhat agree.  The key here is to try such exchange to do your trading 'thing' then promptly transfer the coins or tokens to your offline wallet, and of course trading a little by little at first while you gain confidence in such an exchange.  

For liqui, I would first send a low amount such as 0.01 BTC first, buy some INCENT tokens and then promply transfer your INCENT tokens to your Waves Chrome wallet, wait for it to arrive, if successsfull rinse and repeat, if everything pans out alright for the first 0.5 BTC exchanges, then you might up the ante a bit to 0.25 BTC at a time and further up towards your comfort zone.

If Liqui proves that it can be a trusted exchange and only TIME can help in proving that, meaning no "getting hacked" or any of that, then people can start sending very large amounts of BTC at once to perform their exchanges.

Personally, I would have no trouble trying out LIQUI for my trading needs, but at the moment I am completely sold out, I have zero BTC's because I have invested in everything that I needed to invest, in INCENT and in ICN, both project where I believe it will be a success more for ICN than INCENT at the moment, so I have nothing to buy at the moment unless I want to sell either tokens which is not an option for me since I am holding for the long term and when I am ready to sell I wont have any problems trying out Liqui utilizing my little by little testing method at first and that's provided that by then Liqui hasn't had any major issues in terms of security and confidence.

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

I somewhat agree.  The key here is to try such exchange to do your trading 'thing' then promptly transfer the coins or tokens to your offline wallet, and of course trading a little by little at first while you gain confidence in such an exchange.  

For liqui, I would first send a low amount such as 0.01 BTC first, buy some INCENT tokens and then promply transfer your INCENT tokens to your Waves Chrome wallet, wait for it to arrive, if successsfull rinse and repeat, if everything pans out alright for the first 0.5 BTC exchanges, then you might up the ante a bit to 0.25 BTC at a time and further up towards your comfort zone.

If Liqui proves that it can be a trusted exchange and only TIME can help in proving that, meaning no "getting hacked" or any of that, then people can start sending very large amounts of BTC at once to perform their exchanges.

Personally, I would have no trouble trying out LIQUI for my trading needs, but at the moment I am completely sold out, I have zero BTC's because I have invested in everything that I needed to invest, in INCENT and in ICN, both project where I believe it will be a success more for ICN than INCENT at the moment, so I have nothing to buy at the moment unless I want to sell either tokens which is not an option for me since I am holding for the long term and when I am ready to sell I wont have any problems trying out Liqui utilizing my little by little testing method at first and that's provided that by then Liqui hasn't had any major issues in terms of security and confidence.

Incent token is not on Liqui.io, it is only Waves that is there.

Any update on tidex.com exchange that has signal to list all waves token asset, this is good because I have some Tokes tokens also.
I AM THE TRUTH

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

Incent token is not on Liqui.io, it is only Waves that is there.

Any update on tidex.com exchange that has signal to list all waves token asset, this is good because I have some Tokes tokens also.

Liqui just added Waves, so pretty soon they might add Incent. Maybe by next week.

Cheesy
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:27:00 AM

with Bittrex - just be aware that their ratings/volume have slumped lately.

Right now they are ranked 23 among exchanges

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

--

--
snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

I think the reason that Bittrex was so much on our minds is because a lot of us used Bittrex to obtain WAVES to invest in Incent's ICO.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

I was so sure that bitterX will add INCENT to their exchange because it was the only exchange
which were trading WAVES but now we got lique and tidex too let see when they will add them
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:47:44 PM

I am a trader in Liqui and I wanna see this Incent hype they're talking about. Good coin as what I see and is also registered in Australia or is it their partner? Anyway hoping to catch some gains right there.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goriuk

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

I am a trader in Liqui and I wanna see this Incent hype they're talking about. Good coin as what I see and is also registered in Australia or is it their partner? Anyway hoping to catch some gains right there.  Cheesy

Waves support Incent. Did you see last WAVES price in Liqui?
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: