Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:40:20 PM

Huh Undecided half the price it was on the ICO, such a waste of BTC, - 'once upon time devs said it would be 20k satoshis from the beginning'... once upon time..once upon time ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

Any updates? Right now what are the team's focus?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

What's the reason for the 50% off ICO sale?  or is it just bounty hunters dumping?  Cryptopia has very low volume and unless volume picks up, good luck getting on Poloniex or Bittrex (without paying).  Maybe consider Yobit for now. 
BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

again, forget getting listed at POLO any day. Incent is a waved based token, waves is developing a decentralized exchange, POLO is a centralized exchange, so it will never happen that POLO is listing coins getting into competition with itsself.

Cryptopia is the beginning, trustful exchange with many coins but few volume in the beginning. BITTREX must be the goal cause yobit IMHO is gamble exchange that kills coins. Also made good experiences with Cryptox, thex listed Byteball and Komodo right after launch with good volume and relativeley fair spreads.

by the way, current price at arount 5000sats is a steal Grin

The great Analysis buddy, I personally don't agree if a project of this magnitude just die if it is listed in Yobit. Cryptopia a wise decision
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:24:07 PM

again, forget getting listed at POLO any day. Incent is a waved based token, waves is developing a decentralized exchange, POLO is a centralized exchange, so it will never happen that POLO is listing coins getting into competition with itsself.

Cryptopia is the beginning, trustful exchange with many coins but few volume in the beginning. BITTREX must be the goal cause yobit IMHO is gamble exchange that kills coins. Also made good experiences with Cryptox, thex listed Byteball and Komodo right after launch with good volume and relativeley fair spreads.

The great Analysis buddy, I personally don't agree if a project of this magnitude just die if it is listed in Yobit. Cryptopia a wise decision

Yeah no need for Yobit because Incent is not suppose to just become a shit coin. Cryptopia is good while waiting for Poloniex. Also I read here about Liqui? Would be great if Incent is also added there.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

Yeah no need for Yobit because Incent is not suppose to just become a shit coin. Cryptopia is good while waiting for Poloniex. Also I read here about Liqui? Would be great if Incent is also added there.

Good luck waiting for Poloniex.  Waves isn't even on Poloniex yet and it has decent volume on Bittrex.  Not sure if any cryptocurrency that was only on Cryptopia made it on Polo.  If Yobit is out of the picture then pay to get listed on Bittrex first.  You got to learn to walk before you can run. 
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:23:41 PM

Huh Undecided half the price it was on the ICO, such a waste of BTC, - 'once upon time devs said it would be 20k satoshis from the beginning'... once upon time..once upon time ...
Half of the price, yes. Waste of BTC, no.

The fact that you think we said it would always stay above 20k shows that you did not educate yourself about Incent and this exact blog post (https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7#.gyfu9bfge). What we said is essentially that we will never issue Incent to a merchant below 5k Incent/BTC. We never did and will never do that - we keep our word.

Please read through our latest update written by Rob: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.msg17585211#msg17585211

What's the reason for the 50% off ICO sale?  or is it just bounty hunters dumping?  Cryptopia has very low volume and unless volume picks up, good luck getting on Poloniex or Bittrex (without paying).  Maybe consider Yobit for now. 
It's bounty dumpers combined with an iliquid secondary market. Expect more exchange listings and therefore more volume soon.

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

Half of the price, yes. Waste of BTC, no.

The fact that you think we said it would always stay above 20k shows that you did not educate yourself about Incent and this exact blog post (https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7#.gyfu9bfge). What we said is essentially that we will never issue Incent to a merchant below 5k Incent/BTC. We never did and will never do that - we keep our word.

Please read through our latest update written by Rob: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.msg17585211#msg17585211

It's bounty dumpers combined with an iliquid secondary market. Expect more exchange listings and therefore more volume soon.

Yes that is possible.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:11:29 AM

Hello
I want send incent from wallet to exchange but I need small amount of waves to can make transaction 
If someone want donate 0.001 waves my addres is 1W3PHmtgC4EPhCvXsPydtc6EnVx2qjbJVXhze
Thank you
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:20:02 AM

Hello
I want send incent from wallet to exchange but I need small amount of waves to can make transaction 
If someone want donate 0.001 waves my addres is 1W3PHmtgC4EPhCvXsPydtc6EnVx2qjbJVXhze
Thank you

If you need small amount of waves, its better to buy at bittrex
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:30:06 AM

@BETAWI: i didn´t say that the project will die when getting listed on yobit. I just say that i don´t like the exchanges because IMHO its pure gambling taking place there. A good and solid project needs something different than price jumps about 50% every day.

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

Hello
Thank you

If you need small amount of waves, its better to buy at bittrex
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES

earn free btc here http://freebitco.in/?r=641570 , then send it to waves.

Stop promoting refer link here, it is against the rule of this forum again the sat you are going to collect would not be enough to buy one waves token

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 07:20:53 AM

where are the devs. and what they are doing? I've invested 0.1BTC in ICO and got 1000 Incent. and now I see these only worth 0.05BTC. should I regret for my investment decision? was this just a time pass? where they spent the 1 million dollars?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

@BETAWI: i didn´t say that the project will die when getting listed on yobit. I just say that i don´t like the exchanges because IMHO its pure gambling taking place there. A good and solid project needs something different than price jumps about 50% every day.
I agree with you on that why we are actively pursuing more exchange listings. Stay tuned for more news in this matter!

where are the devs. and what they are doing? I've invested 0.1BTC in ICO and got 1000 Incent. and now I see these only worth 0.05BTC. should I regret for my investment decision? was this just a time pass? where they spent the 1 million dollars?
Our developers are in Australia and the UK coding our core application, do not worry about that.

Personally, I think you should not regret your investment decision  Wink We have always stated it will take at least until the end of Q1 until we release our application. In the meantime, we are working hard to make Incent a success, be it by licensing our ICO tech or getting it listed on as many exchanges as possible. We are making steady progress and are satisfied with how things are developing behind the scenes.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:24:06 AM

You know better your plan but personally I don't agree with the idea of going to unknown and low liquidated exchanges which is harmful move in my opinion. It could be much more better to wait and go once by getting listed at high exchanges. I see just bringing bad impact on the project by taking them on third class exchanges where low volume destroys all reputation.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:01:43 AM

You know better your plan but personally I don't agree with the idea of going to unknown and low liquidated exchanges which is harmful move in my opinion. It could be much more better to wait and go once by getting listed at high exchanges. I see just bringing bad impact on the project by taking them on third class exchanges where low volume destroys all reputation.
I don't really get your point of "third class exchanges" destroying our reputation. Where is the connection between these two?

Nowadays it simply isn't that easy anymore to get listed on exchanges, especially the bigger ones. Nevertheless, we are working on it and I am sure we will soon be able to give you more news in that matter.

I want to close that post by saying again that Incent is a long-term project and that the current price doesn't reflect the developments which happened behind the scenes. In the long run, I am sure we will be able to please the community  Smiley
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:21:38 PM

I want to close that post by saying again that Incent is a long-term project and that the current price doesn't reflect the developments which happened behind the scenes. In the long run, I am sure we will be able to please the community  Smiley
Meanwhile I'm just happily averaging down a bit..
I'm in for the long run Smiley
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:52:02 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 02:28:32 PM by mm0104

I have a feeling that the ICO, we got the money and a very long time, because now the price is 2 times less than we were paying at the ICO, given that there is no normal exchanges, then no trading volume, it would be better devs do not allowed token on the stock exchange than to take a listing on the stock exchanges such as now

All there is to do is to be patient and hodl. There will be a day when people FOMO into Incent because it's so cheap and when the system really get's rolling there will be marketbuys, and therefor additional buy pressure.
I like Incent especially because it's such a longterm thing and the system is designed to increase the buy-pressure the more Incent is used. And it's a no-brainer for both merchants and customers who need nothing to know about cryptocurrencies.

When you read the whitepaper you know how the system will be designed when it is up and what happens when more and more merchants adopt it. (Only 10 pages, 8 of them with content, because it's so simple to understand: https://www.incentloyalty.com/frontend_js_css/assets/whitepaper/UsingBlockchaintoBoostCommerce.pdf)

So worrying about the low prices today is really not what you should do. It's also never wrong to get listed on small exchanges way before bigger exchanges even think about listing, for understandable reasons.
A little patience will definitely pay off.

I heard Charlie Lee talking about Altcoins being "solutions without a problem". In contrary to that Incent aims to disrupt an industry that can't improve itself and that not many people use as much as they would if it would be worth the hassle. The Incentive industry can be streamlined and universalised. Let sink in how such potential will increase the vlaue of Incent tokens if Incent gets massive adoption.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 03:06:51 PM

It seems Incent has found a new life after all on cryptopia, the price is picking up, I hope with more exchanges showing interest in list the token the price would be soon move above the ICO price, It always baffles me when some people decided to sell their tokens below the cost price

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:20:14 PM

I think soon Tidex will add Incent, now it has its own exchange for coins on Waves blockchain.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: