Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
Berketmal

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:17:51 PM

Very nice
Hope the price will be increase on liqui.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:23:10 AM

What's the latest news from development team?

When is the Application Infrastructure integration be compeleted?
Our short- to mid-term roadmap is all focused on getting our product integrated with the first merchant. We are aiming for end of Q1/beginning of Q2. As soon as this is completed, roll-out and integration to further merchants is considerably easier and faster.

Parallel to that we are still licensing our ICO technology. We will continue to do that since it provides a revenue stream for Incent iself (with which some interesting development have been funded) as well as it creates demand for Incent in the secondary market.

Timeline is not fixed I guess, overall nice progress. Absolutely no hype around Incent. Good sign.

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

What's the latest news from development team?

When is the Application Infrastructure integration be compeleted?
Our short- to mid-term roadmap is all focused on getting our product integrated with the first merchant. We are aiming for end of Q1/beginning of Q2. As soon as this is completed, roll-out and integration to further merchants is considerably easier and faster.

Parallel to that we are still licensing our ICO technology. We will continue to do that since it provides a revenue stream for Incent iself (with which some interesting development have been funded) as well as it creates demand for Incent in the secondary market.

Timeline is not fixed I guess, overall nice progress. Absolutely no hype around Incent. Good sign.

It's not set in stone but we should be on track for end of q1 as planned.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:11:03 PM

I have meesage for you guys https://liqui.io/#/exchange/INCNT_BTC
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:12:32 PM

Thanks for sharing. It has been posted on the last page already, though  Smiley
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

It is pleasant update to see INCNT at liqui but who are these people those with selling at around 6000 satoshi with selling orders because its ICO price was approximated 17000 satoshi. This is only thing which is bothering me at the moment. Why someone will want to sell with loss. We need buy support from Incent team to lift the price up.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:14:33 PM

It is pleasant update to see INCNT at liqui but who are these people those with selling at around 6000 satoshi with selling orders because its ICO price was approximated 17000 satoshi. This is only thing which is bothering me at the moment. Why someone will want to sell with loss. We need buy support from Incent team to lift the price up.

I totally agree with you that the team need to help with the price and set up buy order, it seems the team just need the money take it and run and wait for the tokens to die. I don't think is the bounty hunters that is killing the price
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:13:12 PM

I think many people are calculating with Fiat, and BTC price was lower at ICO, could that be?
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:31:41 PM

I totally agree with you that the team need to help with the price and set up buy order, it seems the team just need the money take it and run and wait for the tokens to die. I don't think is the bounty hunters that is killing the price
who know the team themselves doing this.. they are just trying to sell and dump their remaining coins which are not sold in ICO... have team ever told us what will he to with the remaining tokens? this is not time of trust guys.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:35:18 PM

who know the team themselves doing this.. they are just trying to sell and dump their remaining coins which are not sold in ICO... have team ever told us what will he to with the remaining tokens? this is not time of trust guys.

It's also not the time of FUD when we are 1.5 months away from the expected roll-out, as it is planned at the moment.
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:57:41 PM

I doubt the team is the one manipulating the price, there should be away to see the total Incent tokens on the blockchain, if there is anything like that people would have notice and would kill the reputation of the team and even affect Waves project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

It's also not the time of FUD when we are 1.5 months away from the expected roll-out, as it is planned at the moment.

Is there a report onhow many INCENT were sold in ICO? Also those unsold tokens, is there an address where they are locked away? To verify no movement of funds on that address.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:03:45 PM

Are you really suggesting that we take the funds that investors deposited at ICO for development, and use them to buy tokens back from people who decide - of their own free will - to sell at whatever price they want? That would, of course, be incredibly irresponsible of us.

We've always been clear about the schedule. Development is on track. No way are we burning funds because a few people are impatient. Sorry, if that was what you wanted you should have gone for a traditional P&D coin.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

Is there a report onhow many INCENT were sold in ICO? Also those unsold tokens, is there an address where they are locked away? To verify no movement of funds on that address.

46 million. 23 million are the Reserve that we will use for prompt settlement, as detailed at ICO and numerous times since.
I'll ask and dig out the escrow address for the Reserve but I'll tell you now, that's not where the selling is coming from.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:18:17 PM

No, we are not manipulating the price; neither are we selling nor buying tokens. The collected Bitcoins serve only two purposes: To cover on-going expenses and for market making.

In this spreadsheet you can find all our Waves addresses including balances as of 14.02.2017. Feel free to check all our addresses with the Waves block explorer www.wavesgo.com.

Last but not least, a cross post from Slack:
karlkarlsson [10:50 PM]
Finally home. Starting at your first post. Last news were roughly 3 weeks ago (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.msg17585211#msg17585211), next update will come within the next 1-2 weeks. In the sense of open value we are always as transparent as circumstances allow us to be. I am sure most community members will agree with me on that.
Secondly, I think we have a very different definiton of 'scam'. Basically, a scam is when a person takes money and runs away. Yes, we accepted money from you but neither to run away nor to manipulate the price. We do what we promised to our investors we will do: Build the Incent application (ETA end of Q1/beginning of Q2) and implement it with merchant #1. Following that we are going to integrate it with more merchants - this will be way easier due to the gained experience with merchant #1. Parallel to that we will develop easy-to-integrate merchant software so that, at one point, interested businesses will be able to connect to the loyalty program themselves without any assistance from our side. That's when the whole project will start picking up speed. Side note: I talked about Incent to a lot of 'average joes' in the last weeks. Right after explaining the open value vs. closed value proposition every person wanted to use exactly what we are building.
Back to manipulating the price: If we set buy walls, we are doing exactly that. It's not a free market anymore which is one of the core principles of crypto currencies as a whole. By the way, price manipulation at 'common' stock exchanges is illegal, will be prosecuted and fined.
To the price: The majority of funds, off the top of my head around 70%, was invested during the first bonus stage. Investors received 10k Incent per Bitcoin or paid 0.0001 Bitcoin per Incent. At the time of writing this means -50% (CMC avg. 0.00005 BTC), not 1/4 of it. Moreover, we always stated Incent is a mid- to long-term project and that the first customer integration will happen earliest end of Q1; again, we were as transparent as possible and communicated accordingly. You know what's best? We still managed to integrate Incent in a market-ready product: our own ICO technology. See is as merchant #0. We already finished a first ICO, created a revenue stream for Incent itself and 'produced' real merchant demand of ca. $800.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:30:45 PM

Thanks for sharing. It has been posted on the last page already, though  Smiley

INCNT on Liqui.io
Conggratulation dev, i want to buy incent that's verry cheap now Smiley

supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

Those people slowly accumulate more Incent from the dumpers.Do you know incent price will boom after big whales accumulate enough incnt.This token is for future.people who underestimate incent surly regret later.

Happy to see INCNT on liqui.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
ranggawulung

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:01:33 PM

price still low, lower than the price ico
it's menggemaskan made greget  Roll Eyes
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

Those people slowly accumulate more Incent from the dumpers.Do you know incent price will boom after big whales accumulate enough incnt.This token is for future.people who underestimate incent surly regret later.

Happy to see INCNT on liqui.

I will choose still crytopia rather than liqui. The volume on liqui is small compared to crytopia. And a lot of dumpers out there. Even VSL dump hard on that exchange. I hope they listed on trex since waves are already listed there
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:23:14 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 12:37:19 AM by ancientcoins

In Russian topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628379.960 there is a growing public dissatisfaction, about price very low..
it wouldn't be bad to reach ico price sometimes at least

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: