Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491271 times)
GiovanniDiCosimo

Activity: 602
Merit: 506

Your own digital self

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:06:55 PM

Here's the great thing about the blockchain: it's transparent.
Escrow addresses are on OP. You can see exactly where the BTC and Incent has gone. In the case of the Incent: nowhere. The Reserve is sat nice and safe. Some of the BTC has been released from escrow for development. You can figure out the rest yourself.
There's around 4 BTC on sell orders. If I was a master criminal that's not really the big score I'd wanting to pull to retire, personally. Odds on it's an early whale investor or someone cashing out at a profit in fiat terms, thanks to BTC rise. Since we distributed the Incent, we could probably figure out who it was. We won't, because they can do what they want with their Incent.
Please grow up a little and at least try to back up your accusations with credible proof.
You know and understand that purses which invested in the project - not to find your left btc, however btc you have received back and distribution of coins of Icent also, now sell already from Incent purses below x3 ico price
Good Job!

lol, pre ico investors had better prices

▄▄███████▄▄
         █████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
      ▄▄  ▀▀         ▀▀████▄
   ▄████   ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀▀███▄
 ▄███▀▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄  ▀███▄
▄███   ▄███▀          ▄███▄  ▀███
███   ███▀  ▄███████▄  ▀███▄  ███
███  ███   ████▀▀▀████  ▀███  ▀█▀
███  ███  ███▀     ▀███  ███    
███  ▀█▀  ███  ▄█▄  ███  ███  ▄█▄
███       ███  ███  ███  ███  ▀█▀
███  ▄█▄  ███  ▀█▀      ███
███  ███   ███▄        ▄███   ▄█▄
███  ███    ▀███ ▄██▄ ███▀   ▄███
███   ███▄▄     ▀██▀  ▀  ▄▄████
▀███   ▀▀████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
 ▀███▄▄    ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀
   ▀█████▄▄    ▀▀████▀▀
      ▀▀█████▄▄
          ▀▀████
  .P E R S O N A.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:17:31 PM

Escrow addresses are on OP. You can see exactly where the BTC and Incent has gone. In the case of the Incent: nowhere. The Reserve is sat nice and safe. Some of the BTC has been released from escrow for development. You can figure out the rest yourself.
There's around 4 BTC on sell orders. If I was a master criminal that's not really the big score I'd wanting to pull to retire, personally. Odds on it's an early whale investor or someone cashing out at a profit in fiat terms, thanks to BTC rise. Since we distributed the Incent, we could probably figure out who it was. We won't, because they can do what they want with their Incent.
Please grow up a little and at least try to back up your accusations with credible proof.
You know and understand that purses which invested in the project - not to find your left btc, however btc you have received back and distribution of coins of Icent also, now sell already from Incent purses below x3 ico price
Good Job!
And it can't be proved, but it is visible in the market, and you demand proofs h3 below ICO not one investor so volume won't sell - because he will become the poor and to shave itself(himself)

Or it's what I said it was. Strangely, I can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on you if you are claiming we are committing fraud.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:18:26 PM

Good Job!

Yes. That is the obvious explanation. But why use a logical explanation when you can troll?
Greaves7

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:25:05 PM

Good Job!

Yes. That is the obvious explanation. But why use a logical explanation when you can troll?
lol. You think all trolling? not funny

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
eternal_newbie

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:30:35 PM

Good Job!

A couple of pages back ancientcoins said he would sell 200 000 Incent.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.msg17863541#msg17863541
So maybe he knows very well who is selling.

Pi -network   Mine crypto from your mobile phone
More then 900 000 active users.   Join here: Minepi.com     Referral: ulwima
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

Thanks for pointing out. Here's the quote of the post, before he delets it.  Wink

I personally will go beyond Incent and I will sell 200k Incent we have heard you, you haven't satisfied us

I put my tin foil hat on and I think ancientcoins and probably some others conspired to put a sell wall 200k Incent to then blame it on the Incent team. I have no evidence, but hey, it "can be".  Roll Eyes

@ancientcoins
Any statement on the coincidence that you announce to sell 200k Incent and when it happens you blame it on the Incent team?
Greaves7

Merit: 513

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:44:14 PM

Thanks for pointing out. Here's the quote of the post, before he delets it.  Wink

I personally will go beyond Incent and I will sell 200k Incent we have heard you, you haven't satisfied us

I put my tin foil hat on and I think ancientcoins and probably some others conspired to put a sell wall 200k Incent to then blame it on the Incent team. I have no evidence, but hey, it "can be".  Roll Eyes

@ancientcoins
Any statement on the coincidence that you announce to sell 200k Incent and when it happens you blame it on the Incent team?
lol, What to him from it a reason? he writes about another

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████       █████       ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:46:53 PM

Good Job!

lol. You think all trolling? not funny

I'm with Occam. The simplest explanation is usually the best. In this case, it's pretty unpleasant and distasteful to try to blackmail us and then come back and accuse us of fraud.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

@ancientcoins

I have some ideas about who is selling. Equally, it could be someone who picked up a dump to 0.00003-5. Nice quick profits there if you have the btc and foresight.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

So the trolls have reached us, eventually. Waiting for you to back up your claims, we provided you with all addresses. Block explorer for Waves available at www.wavesgo.com and for Bitcoin you may use www.blockchain.info. Feel free to use any other block explorer, there are plenty of them.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:03:35 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 10:09:50 PM by usukan

I mentioned this dumping issue a while back (in Slack) while I was trying to understand where all the Incent selling was coming from on OpenLedger

you can join most of the dots by following these key transactions

https://blockchain.info/tx/4a2f1290695105f8dd83253bfcc0e7fd2dff16a0fb3ad7052fd291d2caebc2dd

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?D2zNWw2Gw4qMHKwHg4wpNLqShHDxCpMT1PXFbuiwrYg6

and then following the  trail of deposits to OpenLedger and recently to other exchanges - starting at this WAVES wallet

http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PKqRvU1N6sbQTRP4hKrHERsAL61WQLd5Cv

here is an example of one such deposit to OL

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?BUJ7E8W6hAL42Baxz75cq3EY35KYN6rJRwYEebLMMFLq

6 days ago they decided to leave OL - and moved the focus to Cryptopia - you can study activity here

http://cryptofresh.com/u/openledger696969

So they are dumping MAINLY on Cryptopia but testing Liqui - and have left Tidex and OL

Note that:

They still have quite a lot of Incent left in main and related addresses including exchanges

They are not the only pre-ico investor (but appear to be the main dumper)

They are allowed to do whatever they want

There is a bit more to this story than indicated above - but its just to show a single example of who, why, how much and when etc - and what maybe to expect in the near term future.

There is a hidden story and motive here IMO - beyond just selling off Incent - but you will have to draw your own conclusions.

Also - consider this:

In BTC terms - they bought at 0.00004167 BTC/Incent
They are selling now at 0.00005
Thats a nice profit

BUT - in USD terms

They bought at USD 0.025/Incent
At current BTC prices that would be USD 0.044 (but its not because they were bought 29 Sep 2016 when BTC price was USD 600 - not 1050 like now)
Selling at 0.00005 BTC/Incent - the USD price is 0.0525
So good profit - its more than doubling.

So from that springs some better news for Incent Investors.

Many if not most bought at 10k Incent per BTC = 0.0001 BTC/Incent
So the USD cost was 0.06 in Sept 2016
The current USD market price is 0.0525 with BTC at 1050 at 0.00005 BTC/Incent - (and its above that at present - 0.000054 to be exact)
So we are still down about 12.5% (but not by as much as the BTC comparison (buy at 0.0001 - current price 0.00005 - a halving)

I like to be positive - until faced with imminent death - so I'll choose to consider the USD comparison.
Not much has to change here to be in the GREEN.
A few releases and partnership announcements and the whole game changes.

I'm not worried - and when we get BTC price equalisation (0.0001) - in USD terms - we will be laughing.

--

--
Carbonform

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

@ancientcoins

ancientcoins sounds like another dreamer who bought in at 6k incent/btc and expected to flip profits from the get go. Now butthurt and with 4 btc of incent  Grin
Djinou94
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:25:57 PM

Hi dev

My Incent tokens are still in the Incent ico wallet

I havent link a Waves address

Now it's done can you send them ? Thanks
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 01:09:48 PM

Hi dev

My Incent tokens are still in the Incent ico wallet

I havent link a Waves address

Now it's done can you send them ? Thanks

Do you mean you have added a Waves address?
Withdrawals are done manually - Pete periodically does another one. We'll chase him Smiley
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:52:07 PM

Incent has been slowly climbing up the ranking in coinmarketcap. it's currently at #90 - but if ever it gets to #50 then that will be a nice profit.
mchwierutSC

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:17:57 AM

Hi channel,

Smith + Crown is doing a research project on past ICOs. Can anyone answer the following and possibly provide a link?

1. How many tokens were given to actual investors (not including bounties etc.)
2. How many tokens were allocated to the development team?
3. How many exact tokens are held in reserve for future sales?

Thanks!
Matt
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

I like to see how Incent is keeping up the value even with bitcoin rallying. I am sure after a couple of good partnerships we will easily see a new floor above the ICO price.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:52:30 PM

I like to see how Incent is keeping up the value even with bitcoin rallying. I am sure after a couple of good partnerships we will easily see a new floor above the ICO price.

While almost all altcoins went down Incent remains steady and sometimes even higher. Incent is already undervalued right now so I believe it won't really go down deeper.
xland86

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:42:51 AM

What development planing in near future on Incent platform?

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:15:36 AM

What development planing in near future on Incent platform?

They will release updates soon
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: