Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 418938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:01:13 PM

BBR
1Cv4vnSqasdDN3fmVii6SMedjg2deD1SnKkMcVa3juPx3HGxCFTMnitX4y2YSKYb
T9DGeKHxYHkLxjH1W9R5YdRYEPbLHPR
i need to sent some BBR but poloneix said it is invalid adress, sorry i am not familary to BBR

First it is adress?
and
second it is payment id?

altogether as one string this doesn't work for you? no payment id

1Cv4vnSqasdDN3fmVii6SMedjg2deD1SnKkMcVa3juPx3HGxCFTMnitX4y2YSKYbT9DGeKHxYHkLxjH 1W9R5YdRYEPbLHPR

Invalid adress again!!

Remove the space before the address
it is work, Thanks!! Smiley
sent 1000 BBR!!  Wink
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:18:25 PM

Market cap of $1 million+  hit today.

So we are 1/50th of the way there Wink

(Please don't take this comment too seriously.)
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:18:57 PM

What's wrong with the current logo?  It's quite unique.

Current logo is fine, it's nice, clean and modern, alot of crypto logos are junkies with lots of stupid photoshop filter effects put on them.

I agree. 
Maybe you said right!! Smiley
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:32:15 PM

Portuguese translation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1615260.new#new

Good to see, 57.1% up today on polo!
=D

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:44:27 PM

https://hacked.com/crypto-crooks-steal-monero-compromised-ftp-server-swarm/
1blockologist (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:57:45 PM

steal monero? sounds misleading, stealing electricity at the very best, and earning monero

very interesting!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Bamahut

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:06:36 PM

Boolberry suffers from a branding problem. Rune[RUNE], as outlined in the whitepaper, is a far better name for the project and there are some great rune logo designs that could be drawn from ancient viking runes. Another alternative could be Boolcash or Bcash [BOOL] for those in the community that insist on keeping the "Bool" legacy alive. Although I prefer cryptocash over boolcash if we're going down the cash postfix road Boolcash is kind of cool since it would loosely mean computer cash. A fresh start with a name change to Rune along with new branding at this point in the projects lifespan would give the project a much better foundation moving forward. It's hard to take the project seriously with the term berry in it.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:09:22 PM

Boolberry suffers from a branding problem. Rune[RUNE], as outlined in the whitepaper, is a far better name for the project and there are some great rune logo designs that could be drawn from ancient viking runes. Another alternative could be Boolcash or BCash [BOOL] for those in the community that insist on keeping the "Bool" legacy alive. Although I prefer cryptocash over boolcash if we're going down the cash postfix road. A fresh start with a name change to Rune along with new branding at this point in the projects lifespan would give the project a much better foundation moving forward. It's hard to take the project seriously with the term berry in it.

Unfortunately you are about 3 years to late to this discussion. We had- more than one-  long drawn out arduous community discussion/debate/vote about this 2 years ago. Boolberry won.

At this point I would just recommend being a part of another community if you can't stand the name "berry".  Apparently the majority likes that name.
1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:19:34 PM

BBR
i need to sent some BBR but poloneix said it is invalid adress, sorry i am not familary to BBR

First it is adress?
and
second it is payment id?

altogether as one string this doesn't work for you? no payment id

1Cv4vnSqasdDN3fmVii6SMedjg2deD1SnKkMcVa3juPx3HGxCFTMnitX4y2YSKYbT9DGeKHxYHkLxjH 1W9R5YdRYEPbLHPR

Invalid adress again!!

Remove the space before the address
it is work, Thanks!! Smiley
sent 1000 BBR!!  Wink

Great, confirmed it has been received.

The bounty fund officially open.

The Portuguese translator will be the first recipient for the equivalent of .01 btc

Please make bounty requests publicly going forward

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:19:43 PM

Hi dev, just sent you pm!
Bamahut

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:23:16 PM

Boolberry suffers from a branding problem. Rune[RUNE], as outlined in the whitepaper, is a far better name for the project and there are some great rune logo designs that could be drawn from ancient viking runes. Another alternative could be Boolcash or BCash [BOOL] for those in the community that insist on keeping the "Bool" legacy alive. Although I prefer cryptocash over boolcash if we're going down the cash postfix road. A fresh start with a name change to Rune along with new branding at this point in the projects lifespan would give the project a much better foundation moving forward. It's hard to take the project seriously with the term berry in it.

Unfortunately you are about 3 years to late to this discussion. We had- more than one-  long drawn out arduous community discussion/debate/vote about this 2 years ago. Boolberry won.

At this point I would just recommend being a part of another community if you can't stand the name "berry".  Apparently the majority likes that name.

3 years late? The majority of the old community who discussed the name change sold their coins long. A new group of investors are coming into this project and smart money should have a say on how best to gain market share for this project and their investment. Market history has shown that strong branding has a positive influence on the success of crypto projects.

I never said I couldn't stand the term "berry" I said its hard to take it seriously. Compare the two in a sentence and you'll see what I mean. "Hey I just bought 200k Boolberries." vs "Hey I just bought 200k Rune." Rune has much stronger branding potential and real word usage than Boolberry along with the others I mentioned.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:28:53 PM

It's hard to take the project seriously with the term berry in it.

Just like no one took the name Raspberry PI seriously right?  Smiley
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:30:49 PM

Unfortunately you are about 3 years to late to this discussion. We had- more than one-  long drawn out arduous community discussion/debate/vote about this 2 years ago. Boolberry won.

At this point I would just recommend being a part of another community if you can't stand the name "berry".  Apparently the majority likes that name.

3 years late? The majority of the old community who discussed the name change sold their coins long. A new group of investors are coming into this project and smart money should have a say on how best to gain market share for this project and their investment. Market history has shown that strong branding has a positive influence on the success of crypto projects.

I never said I couldn't stand the term "berry" I said its hard to take it seriously. Compare the two in a sentence and you'll see what I mean. "Hey I just bought 200k Boolberries." vs "Hey I just bought 200k Rune." Rune has much stronger branding potential and real word usage than Boolberry along with the others I mentioned.

Ok. I'm not arguing with you. But I think there are more constructive things to focus on at the moment.
Bamahut

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:34:32 PM

It's hard to take the project seriously with the term berry in it.

Just like no one took the name Raspberry PI seriously right?  Smiley

As a currency not a product. Smiley

Ok. I'm not arguing with you. But I think there are more constructive things to focus on at the moment.

I'm not arguing with you either and apologies if it sounds like it. I'm just excited for this project's future and I believe strong branding will help with the reboot.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:37:25 PM

There is no need to rehash the name.  Boolberry is just fine and is quite brandable.
1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:42:18 PM

Boolberry suffers from a branding problem. Rune[RUNE], as outlined in the whitepaper, is a far better name for the project and there are some great rune logo designs that could be drawn from ancient viking runes. Another alternative could be Boolcash or Bcash [BOOL] for those in the community that insist on keeping the "Bool" legacy alive. Although I prefer cryptocash over boolcash if we're going down the cash postfix road Boolcash is kind of cool since it would loosely mean computer cash. A fresh start with a name change to Rune along with new branding at this point in the projects lifespan would give the project a much better foundation moving forward. It's hard to take the project seriously with the term berry in it.

I don't consider this unfortunate

We are spearheading development in a blockchain with tepid and partial support from CryptoZoidbery - the prior developer - we have strategically been trying not to cause rifts in an existing community

Within cryptocurrency, this is a catchy name with serious technology, and should help it moving forward. It used to be called HoneyPenny! We aren't trying to provide a service that encroaches on the traditional financial system or legacy economy, please read the paper to understand our position on this.

In most nomenclature, you will use BBR and we can discuss an ISO code currency name for trading such as XBR, XBB etc

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:42:43 PM

I'm currently testing my BBR implementation here:

https://bbr.suprnova.cc

As soon as I've got a Block I'll test & implement payouts and then open the pool to the public, you can test and setup your miners if you like, I've put the cmdstring in the Pools Header but please don't mine on the pool now until I have the payouts set up correctly.

Let me know if your hashrates don't match or you have any problems. Payouts are NOT enabled yet !!!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:46:43 PM

As soon as I've got a Block I'll test & implement payouts and then open the pool to the public, you can test and setup your miners if you like, I've put the cmdstring in the Pools Header but please don't mine on the pool now until I have the payouts set up correctly.

Let me know if your hashrates don't match or you have any problems. Payouts are NOT enabled yet !!!

Make sure you read our analysis paper, I need to keep an open dialogue with all large miners

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Bamahut

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:47:14 PM

I don't consider this unfortunate

We are spearheading development in a blockchain with tepid and partial support from CryptoZoidbery - the prior developer - we have strategically been trying not to cause rifts in an existing community

Within cryptocurrency, this is a catchy name with serious technology, and should help it moving forward. It used to be called HoneyPenny! We aren't trying to provide a service that encroaches on the traditional financial system or legacy economy, please read the paper to understand our position on this.

In most nomenclature, you will use BBR and we can discuss an ISO code currency name for trading such as XBR, XBB etc

I suppose Boolberry is a step up from HoneyPenny Smiley Name change or not, I'm here for the long term!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:48:26 PM

Make sure you read our analysis paper, I need to keep an open dialogue with all large miners

Sure, I'll read it.

I just found a difference from the XMR payout scheme which needs more investigation and implementation, don't expect payouts to be working within the next 48h - so please mine solo, i'll let you know once I've got the changes done and everything is working as expected.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: