Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 418938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

cz don't want to cooperate?

CZ just wants to see how things develop before giving access. That's understandable imo. I don't think it's a long term issue though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1blockologist (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 02:32:49 AM

cz don't want to cooperate?

Thats not what I would say, just watching from the sidelines

We have to prove ourselves and thats fine, things will get easier for my team and we have the support here to create parallel infrastructure!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:05:16 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 06:58:04 AM by hieu81

Dear all
How to import my BBR key from https://xmr.llcoins.net/ to use with bbr-win-x64-v0.3.0.41(abcdeab)
Please help!
Thanks
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:32:50 PM

Ok guys who are going to open Twitter and Facebook Boolberry profiles?

there are existing ones that other people control.

CryptoZoidberg controls one Twitter account and won't update it, someone else controls another Twitter account

I am considering launching our own Boolberry twitter accounts and websites, but they would need different maintainers
if you can create account Twitter, i can manage this!! Smiley but if some person can help, you can use this soft https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/

Maybe create a slack BBR?

Yassin, since there is no slack @ present, can or would you consider setting it up?
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:45:22 PM

CryptoZoidberg controls one Twitter account and won't update it, someone else controls another Twitter account

I am considering launching our own Boolberry twitter accounts and websites, but they would need different maintainers
if you can create account Twitter, i can manage this!! Smiley but if some person can help, you can use this soft https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/

Yassin, since there is no slack @ present, can or would you consider setting it up?
Sorry i am not expert for this Sad
i can help just for moment Twitter!! Smiley
mbe24

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:08:16 PM

The twitter posts should be created by an individual who speaks/writes English at least on a professional level. But that's just my opinion on social media and public relations.

Regarding slack, I know how to set it up and I can do it this one time. But I don't want to be the go-to guy that has to manage it all the way through. It's not really complicated. Slack is free for up to 1000 users. To invite members an email address is needed. For the initial setup a team name and a desired URL like https://<name>.slack.com are required.
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:40:38 PM

The twitter posts should be created by an individual who speaks/writes English at least on a professional level. But that's just my opinion on social media and public relations.

Maybe you can join and manage account twitter, much apprecied for help!! Smiley
Thenoticer

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:18:10 AM

Is it normal for boolberry qt to resync the entire blockchain everytime I open the program? I am running the windows version that I got from the website
crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:59:45 AM

Regarding slack, I know how to set it up and I can do it this one time. But I don't want to be the go-to guy that has to manage it all the way through. It's not really complicated. Slack is free for up to 1000 users. To invite members an email address is needed. For the initial setup a team name and a desired URL like https://<name>.slack.com are required.

Should it be yourself or another does not annoy me, what does is the lack of an official twitter thread that would be approved and supported by the developers of that community. I myself have only had a vested interested a few days after 1blockologist announced his intentions. So i have no quims or quams with any other member of the community that would like to come forward and say so.

I'd also like to add that since it seems reasonably acceptable to believe that CZ has only sincere intentions at present by with withholding any public announcements by way of a tweet, (fair doo's)
Maybe we should hire the PR team from CR1 and take a lead by example of how to promote a coin? Or should we keep hush and hudl? lol

For me as someone who has recently been involved is basic dialogue with members of this thread, i simply think the value of having a large community and it's support is the most basic missing component of BBR right now, as a  successful cryptocurrency we need to have a bigger community.

1blockologist has committed himself and his company to the development of the core structure of this coin, not any community etc. I'm in the belief now that it's time to speak up or shut up folks.......

I'd prefer to believe we are that wee bit more intelligent and articulate in our decisions, sick boolberry branding, of the dash vs monero, ETH VS ETC or the X vs Y etc, we won't evolve much, rather get tangled up in the crap we have tried to evolve from.

Last point from me is the the name itself is quite simply genuis, (BOOLBEERRY) Outsider will always remember and we will always know the value Smiley Logo is just simply shite/crap. There is a good desktop pic out there tho, da rest pure disaster and not a berry in sight?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

jann1980

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:24:47 PM

is there a problem ? im still not received those bbrs.
in blockchain there is no result for that payment id
hmmm, please wait i check !!  Undecided
Hello, I have the same problem. Not passed translation from a purse on a stock exchange. Payment Status - "Untsonfyrmed". Could you help me?
PS. Page BBR topic in Russian translated badly. I perfectly know Russian language and would be able to fix it.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:30:33 PM

BBR need some social communication organization ! Its not that hard to make a slack! even the free version of it.. you need to build up a little bit the community, if you are busy with development, ill be glad to help you out guys!
just let me know with a PM
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:32:40 PM

Did the crypto space lobster just issue a warning about builds of rune edition in blue comic sans on the main thread?
CoinBreader

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:57:14 PM

Did the crypto space lobster just issue a warning about builds of rune edition in blue comic sans on the main thread?

Well i guess he is not talking about BBR Rune edition... right ??   Shocked

Hi Folk!

Just want to notice everyone, as soon as you install third-party builds of BBR you taking not only a risk of getting unstable/broken build, u also take a risk of getting spyware/malware which can steal money (BBRs, Bitcoins, whatever u use), it's all based on trust of developer.

My strong advice - be very careful with all that you install basically, at least use virtual machines (like vmvare, paralells, virtual box) for this things.
Or, build it from sources yourself.

Zoidberg.

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:43:32 PM

Hi Folk!

Just want to notice everyone, as soon as you install third-party builds of BBR you taking not only a risk of getting unstable/broken build, u also take a risk of getting spyware/malware which can steal money (BBRs, Bitcoins, whatever u use), it's all based on trust of developer.

My strong advice - be very careful with all that you install basically, at least use virtual machines (like vmvare, paralells, virtual box) for this things.

Zoidberg.

what does he mean!!  Huh be careful of Boolberry Run edtion?
jann1980

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:25:26 PM

Quote from: t2yax on September 22, 2016, 05:37:23 PM
is there a problem ? im still not received those bbrs.
in blockchain there is no result for that payment id
hmmm, please wait i check !!  Undecided
Hello, I have the same problem. Not passed translation from a purse on a stock exchange. Payment Status - "Untsonfyrmed". Could you help me?
PS. Page BBR topic in Russian translated badly. I perfectly know Russian language and would be able to fix it.
CoinBreader

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:54:43 PM

Hi Folk!

Zoidberg.

After i was talk with Zoid, yes including blocklogy guy!
Anyone with some code skills could check the wallets ??
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:35:46 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 11:06:41 PM by b4h4mu7

Hi Folk!

Zoidberg.

Zoidberg's advice is sound advice. It's true that any third-party builds should be avoided at all costs. However, Zoidberg's last commit for the project was September 19th, 2015. https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/commits/master. The blockology team are trying to be new developers of the project, unless proven otherwise by CZ. The prospective dev team obviously needs to prove themselves to everyone by contributing meaningful commits to the codebase to earn trust.

One of the main advantages of decentralized projects is not to have a single point of failure. If Zoidberg is interested in contributing to the project maybe he can update the codebase since he is receiving a % of all coins mined. A substantial update to the codebase would be an easy 20x for the market cap from here. IMO, he should work with anyone willing to help out on the project since the coins mined from his last commit haven't received much maintenance.

All that said, CZ is a beast. He did more work for BBR in short period than XMR have done in years. If he started working on the project again with the new devs, I have no doubts the project would replace XMR as the top CN currency.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:38:26 PM

All that said, CZ is a beast. He did more work for BBR in short period than XMR have done in years.

No offence, but that's idiocy. Tell me again about bbr's database. What's that advanced crypto technique that bbr is implementing that will completely hide TX amounts and allow for non-zero mixin multisig? What's the name of the more efficient and secure replacement for RPC that bbr is implementing?

Oh yea, those are all things Monero has done. Zoidberg changed the PoW to something that causes endless headaches for miners and makes everyone think that a low market cap spin-off is being "DDoSed" all the time, and added on chain aliasing that allows for squatters and scammers to constantly scoop up names for basically zero cost.
CryptoRambler

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:11:12 PM

All that said, CZ is a beast. He did more work for BBR in short period than XMR have done in years.

No offence, but that's idiocy. Tell me again about bbr's database. What's that advanced crypto technique that bbr is implementing that will completely hide TX amounts and allow for non-zero mixin multisig? What's the name of the more efficient and secure replacement for RPC that bbr is implementing?

Oh yea, those are all things Monero has done. Zoidberg changed the PoW to something that causes endless headaches for miners and makes everyone think that a low market cap spin-off is being "DDoSed" all the time, and added on chain aliasing that allows for squatters and scammers to constantly scoop up names for basically zero cost.

Hi jwinterm, we appreciate your input... thanks for your contribution.

How difficult would it be to address your concerns? Hasn't 1blockologist adequately addressed these concerns is his posts and roadmap?

What should be the first priority to deal with?
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:36:04 PM

Idiocy? None taken. Monero is approaching 3 years old.. All what you have stated about XMR is recent developments spurred by an artificially sustainable pump in marketcap cause by a few obscure darknet markets adding the currency. None of XMR "accomplishments" are remotely related to the pump. If they were, the price would of 2x from the pump ceiling average. Instead we see a complete downtrend reversal to pre-pump position. Signalling a lack of investor faith and a failure by the development team to meet basic usability needs such as a GUI wallet, something CZ managed to do in a few weeks. The only solution being a web wallet ran by a troll who fancies himself a developer which is no surprise to anyone why mymonero has resulted in XMR theft..

If you want to see a real example of progress in a project there is no better example than SDC's developer. From July of 2014 to November of 2014 he started with a Bitcoin codebase and managed to implement one of/if not the first implementations of leveldb in the first few weeks of the project launch. Following that, he implemented the first open source dual key stealth address scheme and furthermore implemented the first ring signature scheme into the bitcoin codebase. He went on even further to make improvements to the ring signatures on the advice of Andy Toshi and Adam Back http://www.texpaste.com/n/xaypn9ni resulting in a 42%+ improvement over the previous ring signatures efficiency and an average of 50% to CN's ring signatures. He accomplished all this and more by starting from scratch unlike Monero.

You should also note that the KeyImage issue is something that was identified by XMR's devs relating to their own project findings and is why they could identify it in SDC's codebase. Rather than approach the devs in a professional manner to claim a bounty, they ran a clear smear campaign against SDC across multiple news publications in typical XMR team fashion. A failed attempt at eliminating a clear competitor and to discredit SDC's work. Shadow is still stronger than ever and XMR is on a serious downtrend.

All that said, XMR started with all this baked in from the bytecoin codebase. So please, don't attempt to lecture me about the relatively trivial improvements the XMR team has attempted to make in a short period of time to sustain its artificially inflated marketshare. The XMR devs have had 3 years to make these improvements. Instead, they've spent their time smearing other projects in a similar fashion to you trying to discount the work done here by CZ to BBR. In comparison to SDC's developer and CZ with BBR it looks like they've been circle jerking each other around a campfire, which in this case would be bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: