Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE of POLONIEX BTC WITHDRAWS  (Read 27223 times)
Bit.Rich

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:27:03 PM

I sent a $60k deposit to them and it never credited in my account.... Hopefully they might answer the tickets in 2017

I'd be getting pretty worried in that situation.

Trust me ,im already worried .......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

These accusation with Poloniex are really making me feel worried because I also have a couple of funds deposited on this exchange site and I'm afraid I might also encounter the same problems as most of you have. I still haven't tried withdrawing my investment on Poloniex because I was thinking I am going for long term for these coins and probably check after a few years but I might be having problems when withdrawing by that time.
Bit.Rich

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

These accusation with Poloniex are really making me feel worried because I also have a couple of funds deposited on this exchange site and I'm afraid I might also encounter the same problems as most of you have. I still haven't tried withdrawing my investment on Poloniex because I was thinking I am going for long term for these coins and probably check after a few years but I might be having problems when withdrawing by that time.

The value of the funds they won't credit me is now in the region of over $80,000 so there may be no other options available than to hire a lawyer.......
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:49 PM

The value of the funds they won't credit me is now in the region of over $80,000 so there may be no other options available than to hire a lawyer.......

If you open a civil or criminal complaint keep us informed here.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
superman911

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:53:37 AM

I too have lost coins with Poloniex. I withdrew some coins to my own wallet and I got a "COMPLETE:ERROR" code.

This code means that the coins were NOT moved. However Poloniex does NOT put the coins back into your account. Instead Poloniex freezes those coins and makes you go through their customer support "TICKET" system.

The system however can take weeks and I've heard even MONTHS before they even get back to you!

To make a long story short I used Poloniex and lost several THOUSAND dollars worth of coins.

Poloniex doesn't seem to care at all about customer service or that they are loosing their customers hard earned money and coins!!!!!

If I ever get my coins back I will post about it and hopefully I will get them back.

But in the meantime!

BEWARE or Simply DON'T USE POLONIEX.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

I too have lost coins with Poloniex. I withdrew some coins to my own wallet and I got a "COMPLETE:ERROR" code.

This code means that the coins were NOT moved. However Poloniex does NOT put the coins back into your account. Instead Poloniex freezes those coins and makes you go through their customer support "TICKET" system.

The system however can take weeks and I've heard even MONTHS before they even get back to you!

To make a long story short I used Poloniex and lost several THOUSAND dollars worth of coins.

Poloniex doesn't seem to care at all about customer service or that they are loosing their customers hard earned money and coins!!!!!

If I ever get my coins back I will post about it and hopefully I will get them back.

But in the meantime!

Is there anyone who has the same problem like me. I did withdraw my coin and in history written completed but I did checking on the tx. no results for the tx? and I see my address no incoming transactions? I made a support ticket but no one answered. very disappointed with poloniex service.
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

But in the meantime!

Is there anyone who has the same problem like me. I did withdraw my coin and in history written completed but I did checking on the tx. no results for the tx? and I see my address no incoming transactions? I made a support ticket but no one answered. very disappointed with poloniex service.

There are similar stories to yours on this reddit thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6uvrl4/poloniex_withdrawals_megathread_post_here_if_polo/

This is one example.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6uvrl4/poloniex_withdrawals_megathread_post_here_if_polo/dlwruxr/

So this happened to me last week.... submitted a ticket immediately and no response.
Then 2 days later, I happened to glance at my wallet balance and my ETH was there. The txid listed on the withdrawal on Poloniex was changed to a valid one.
Very weird.

Maybe your withdrawal will eventually get processed, and they will change the transaction ID to a real one.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

It is always good to withdraw your funds when you book some profits. From last year onward many people are complaining about the deposits and withdrawal, better ask the support twice that you need your money back from poloniex.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:16:16 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 03:55:53 PM by Hueristic

Is Poloniex liable?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4400856.0

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

before I say thanks for explanation about your experience. there are some that I want to ask, is there any evidence of such unsatisfactory service? then have you communicated it directly by phone? I am neutral here, does not defend any party, in fact the service in the exchanger may not intentionally do bad things like that because it is very harmful. or maybe there is a sentence or attitude you are less willing to dev it so that resulted according to your experience?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: