Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60576 times)
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:57:04 PM

In my country, India, anything like this isnt happening anytime soon. However some of bitcoin monetization is starting, but it will take a long time, and 99% of the people here are illiterate about bitcoins, and wont accept it as a payment method anytime soon. Also, many people here dont have internet connections even, so this would take a real while.

Same to my country bitcoins is not known by mostly all of people here, thats why i can't see any shops nor local online store who's accepting it as their payment processor, maybe it will take time for this coin to get in their nerves and be accepted but im not sure that it will happen since bitcoins flactuation are really is the main cause why we cant see big adoption for it, but we dont know what will happen in the future and lets hope for better path for bitcoins.

Yeah, too many countries have that problem, i also never see any shop where i can buy cloth with bitcoin in open market, but i am thinking why we use our bitcoins only for buying clothes? Because bitcoin is not a easy thing and cloth is not difficult to buy them.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 01:21:27 PM

In my country, India, anything like this isnt happening anytime soon. However some of bitcoin monetization is starting, but it will take a long time, and 99% of the people here are illiterate about bitcoins, and wont accept it as a payment method anytime soon. Also, many people here dont have internet connections even, so this would take a real while.

Same to my country bitcoins is not known by mostly all of people here, thats why i can't see any shops nor local online store who's accepting it as their payment processor, maybe it will take time for this coin to get in their nerves and be accepted but im not sure that it will happen since bitcoins flactuation are really is the main cause why we cant see big adoption for it, but we dont know what will happen in the future and lets hope for better path for bitcoins.
Fluctuations would really the big problem  why   most merchants would  not tend to adopt bitcoin  on their  business. As you mentioned i  do live also  on a  country  on which  bitcoins  is  rarely  heard by someone  and  i  really know that  i have  still fellow  countrymen who uses  bitcoin and also waiting  for  this  kind of  adoption on  which  you could able  to  use  or spend  your  bitcoins directly on a certain store without the  need  of  exchanging  it  to fiat.

Bitcoins adoption is truly on going upwards but not on stores thats why we can't see online merchants accepts it directly and those 3rd party sites gets little percentage upon using their service,  and i also think that bitcoin would get a hard time to enter on merchant business since the unstability of the price can make them doubts for bitcoins strenghth and much better for us if we need something that to exchange it to fiat nor any physical currency if you want to buy something since bitcoin is totally not been accepted by stores.

Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:12:24 PM

Fluctuations would really the big problem  why   most merchants would  not tend to adopt bitcoin  on their  business. As you mentioned i  do live also  on a  country  on which  bitcoins  is  rarely  heard by someone  and  i  really know that  i have  still fellow  countrymen who uses  bitcoin and also waiting  for  this  kind of  adoption on  which  you could able  to  use  or spend  your  bitcoins directly on a certain store without the  need  of  exchanging  it  to fiat.

Bitcoins adoption is truly on going upwards but not on stores thats why we can't see online merchants accepts it directly and those 3rd party sites gets little percentage upon using their service,  and i also think that bitcoin would get a hard time to enter on merchant business since the unstability of the price can make them doubts for bitcoins strenghth and much better for us if we need something that to exchange it to fiat nor any physical currency if you want to buy something since bitcoin is totally not been accepted by stores.

This indeed is very true. But if I see that the growth of the bitcoin will enter into online stores, because the more the advantage that could be gained by the owner of the online shop will certainly be greater if they can figure out the point of benefits. And it's all a matter of price bitcoin even more profitable if it does have a good thought. Try it you see more about the bitcoin then I am sure you will understand the meaning of all the words I
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:16:02 AM

Yeah, too many countries have that problem, i also never see any shop where i can buy cloth with bitcoin in open market, but i am thinking why we use our bitcoins only for buying clothes? Because bitcoin is not a easy thing and cloth is not difficult to buy them.   

I agree its still pretty difficult to do it right now and I hope this will change but we still have to see this of course.
Lets hope this will happen I have my doubts about it but most likely it will happen.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:22:36 AM

I agree its still pretty difficult to do it right now and I hope this will change but we still have to see this of course.
Lets hope this will happen I have my doubts about it but most likely it will happen.
it is okay bitcoin just live for 8-9 years until today there is a lot of progress.
just the matter of time bitcoin can be more popular and adopted everywhere.
i believe there is a lot of clothes store accepted bitcoin already , it is just not available in every country, be patient and keep support is the key.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:13:46 PM

The satisfaction it can give us if we have successful transaction for buying clothes through bitcoin will make us happy. But it seems that it is not possible to happen and just like what posternat said, buying clothes are easy to be bought. And we can just simply convert our bitcoins into cash for buying clothes to the nearest boutique.

Don't worry friend. I've seen that there are some people who sell clothes with receiving payments using bitcoin., indeed if we use something which is absolutely needed and can be used in a variety of things is something we very happy, because we can use under any circumstances. So this all is not a bad thing, just waiting for the right time then all our expectations will come true
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:28:08 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

Wow !! Those clothes are awesome and they so cheap even without the discount. Also black Friday gives an additional 13% off like what ?? Its insane. Anyway, best nets would be to buy pay pal card and see of they will accept that otherwose someone trusted to buy it for you then pay with btc. Why do you not ask a friend to assist ? Maybe room mate ? Gf ? Bf ? Is there noone you habe direct contact with ? It is best to do something like this face to face with someone you known then a stranger online. Having said that if you habe an online friend for many years by all means ask them to help I personally have one or two online friends in trust more then face to face friends.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:59:21 PM

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

Wow !! Those clothes are awesome and they so cheap even without the discount. Also black Friday gives an additional 13% off like what ?? Its insane. Anyway, best nets would be to buy pay pal card and see of they will accept that otherwose someone trusted to buy it for you then pay with btc. Why do you not ask a friend to assist ? Maybe room mate ? Gf ? Bf ? Is there noone you habe direct contact with ? It is best to do something like this face to face with someone you known then a stranger online. Having said that if you habe an online friend for many years by all means ask them to help I personally have one or two online friends in trust more then face to face friends.

It's so in African countries bitcoin is not able to use this buy using bitcoins. As of now, I didn't see any sites accepting bitcoins here or any physical stores. I wish any any big business man to adopt and implement in his services.
Gloiri

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:07:36 PM

You can try multiple options but I think that marketplaces on here on some websites are better because they are offering more things.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:13:44 PM

Early days digital goods were much available for bitcoin. Now more and more products have been getting added. As OP requested buying clothes with bitcoin is possible as Amazon in collaboration with shopping service provider of bitcoin purse has added some unique shopping accessibility.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:08:11 PM

Actually, it depends which country you are from.Because if we can buy it on online but the shipping rate is so high.So it wont be helpful for us.I know a south african site,they sell cloths at cheap rate and also accept bitoin as paymet.Bidorbuy.co.za ,they are the biggest cloth store in africa and their management is well organized.i didnt faced any problem to buy from them.You should try it for sure.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:56:18 AM

Actually, it depends which country you are from.Because if we can buy it on online but the shipping rate is so high.So it wont be helpful for us.I know a south african site,they sell cloths at cheap rate and also accept bitoin as paymet.Bidorbuy.co.za ,they are the biggest cloth store in africa and their management is well organized.i didnt faced any problem to buy from them.You should try it for sure.
This is very true. Yesterday im planning to buy some clothes using bitcoin on an online shops the problem is.the shipping fee is veryvery expensive cause I came from asia and the product is from germany. Today i bought new clothes in the mall near us. I converted my bitcoin into fiat in able to buy the shirt that I want
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:58:31 AM

This is good news, hopefully a lot of other sites that follow. I yesterday trying to buy clothes at the site, the service is great and fast delivered. It is strongly recommended
brutosBTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:43:55 AM

This is awesome that there is now available store that proves that they use bitcoin as their mode of payment because more store nowadays uses ATM because they can access it to many ways as bitcoin does.
Anyway we hope that there will be more store that is now open to this kind of payment too. So it will be great for us as bitcoin users.
And like those who do not have ATM they can already use bitcoin because it will be less for them to use and spend for bitcoin transaction fees, because when we withdraw our money to the fiat currency we will be deducted by fees and it is according to the total amount to be transferred but when we directly send to the store with encashing the money I guess it will be great.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:27:15 PM

You can try multiple options but I think that marketplaces on here on some websites are better because they are offering more things.
Try multiple I think waste our time, if we found 3 or 4 marketplace is enough. First transaction I recommend to try small amount, if 3 or more trust, we can use for big transactions. And the main point is we know the real address.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:55:06 PM

Try multiple I think waste our time, if we found 3 or 4 marketplace is enough. First transaction I recommend to try small amount, if 3 or more trust, we can use for big transactions. And the main point is we know the real address.

Yeah, it's a safe way is the way you do. For if we would just do something a good thing then we all would not be a bad thing. Indeed basically fraud originated in the US are not selective in use somewhere or a site that is not yet well known by most people. Indeed the best way is to see about some people who never did a transaction within this site and look at the history that exists within this site
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:39:12 PM

This is good news, hopefully a lot of other sites that follow. I yesterday trying to buy clothes at the site, the service is great and fast delivered. It is strongly recommended

Did that website accept bitcoins for payment? If yes then we would love to know the site so that we can also use their fast and great services, because i have seen one site selling cloths and accepting bitcoins before some time and their rates were not really low that a person without a lot of bitcoins could afford that.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:11:12 PM

Well, I have been several times to buy clothes using bitcoin. so many people are selling to accept bitcoin as a means of exchange. Well, even though they are my facebook friends, but I think they are very reliable. so, when I wanted to buy clothes with bitcoin, I just need to select it from the photo that he show facebook

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:30:10 PM

Well, I have been several times to buy clothes using bitcoin. so many people are selling to accept bitcoin as a means of exchange. Well, even though they are my facebook friends, but I think they are very reliable. so, when I wanted to buy clothes with bitcoin, I just need to select it from the photo that he show facebook
Maybe in your country people are eager to exchange btc as means of payment.however clothes shops accepting bitcoin are most scam or bullshit.even till now i couldn't find one legit shop.
hinatashoyou

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:52:26 AM

Maybe in your country people are eager to exchange btc as means of payment.however clothes shops accepting bitcoin are most scam or bullshit.even till now i couldn't find one legit shop.
indeed rare stores that provide bitcoin as a means of payment, trusted store using bitcoin is rare, but not the means we can not buy things with bitcoin, some stores already had a trusted name already using bitcoin as a payment instrument
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: