Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:38:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Komodo Signature and Avatar Campaign | Campaign has ended  (Read 48384 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:07:45 PM

I already sent my btc address to komodo.bounty!
I'm now waiting for my payment. Hope to receive it ASAP. Thank you and God bless us more Smiley
herrdrone

Activity: 633
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:52:53 PM

Spread sheet updated!

The new spreadsheet replaced the old spreadsheet, so the old link works. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkrQDR8s7AI2AEgamz1bPlGhI_47lIY65LDOc6t5nd0/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully everything is correct this time. However, if there are still some problems you can use the old form to inform the campaign manager.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p637TLXHa-ZABEYk_6FvIRNJ2HmN3tMxsYL2FQTZzPNrNw/viewform

Thank you for your patience

Nothing changed for me. My post count is still 0, Started campaign at 61 post count and by the time time campaign ended I had 99 posts  Angry

RAVENCOIN BENCHMARKS-> https://ravencoinhashrate.space/
Invulner

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:43:24 AM

Just submitted my payment information to your Komodo.Bounty account. Looking forward to receiving my payment at last Smiley

Thanks Komodo, has been a pretty fun ride working with you guys. Hoping all the best for you Cheesy
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:59:45 AM

Spread sheet updated!

The new spreadsheet replaced the old spreadsheet, so the old link works. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkrQDR8s7AI2AEgamz1bPlGhI_47lIY65LDOc6t5nd0/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully everything is correct this time. However, if there are still some problems you can use the old form to inform the campaign manager.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p637TLXHa-ZABEYk_6FvIRNJ2HmN3tMxsYL2FQTZzPNrNw/viewform

sorry, but no update for me,  I upgraded account to full member and joined avatar. and i inform you about that, but you  not update thát in spreadsheet

I look on your position in spreadsheet, and it looks like you have rank bonus - check the last column. You must move the sreeen, because you can not see it on the main screen.
I dont want to be that person, but i did filled in a report, and it is still not updated? Did you overlooked something or? I am pretty sure i've been a full member in this campaign with avatar for atleast 3/4 weeks..

I know it is not your biggest issue and that it has 0 priority, but i'd be delighted to get an answer
As long as you filled up to the Google document to upgrade your rank. I do not see any problem. Ithink its only a delay coz they are many participants who join the bounty but they can fixed it easyly.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:00:52 AM

If this start-up is starting in way like this it doesn't mean anything positive for future..

When participants that order BTC payment can expect pay day?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:01:43 AM

I have a suggestion about the payment.

Even if there some mistake of the campaign manager you can  paid the correct computations. I think there's more correct than wrong computation.

This is to avoid the delay of payment.

So that some of the participants can now enjoy there Bounty.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:03:08 AM

Spread sheet updated!

sorry, but no update for me,  I upgraded account to full member and joined avatar. and i inform you about that, but you  not update thát in spreadsheet

I look on your position in spreadsheet, and it looks like you have rank bonus - check the last column. You must move the sreeen, because you can not see it on the main screen.
I dont want to be that person, but i did filled in a report, and it is still not updated? Did you overlooked something or? I am pretty sure i've been a full member in this campaign with avatar for atleast 3/4 weeks..

I know it is not your biggest issue and that it has 0 priority, but i'd be delighted to get an answer
As long as you sign in the Google document to upgrade your rank. I do not see any problem. Ithink its only a delay coz they are many participants who join the bounty but they can fixed it easyly.

If it will be so easy, should be done in first goole spreadsheet - it looks like to fix this "obvious" problem "manager" need two weeks, and still is not fixed..

Edit:

conclusion:
1. The manager has no idea what he's doing.
2. Very bad organization.
3. Good organization

(3 - joke Wink )

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:14:43 AM

What happen if three weeks later the payment is not receive?
I think we have to be patience about the manager works and do other job like doing quality post in another campaign.
Let the manager doing his job, and support him.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:18:20 AM

I think we have to be patience about the manager works and do other job like doing quality post in another campaign.

What mean manager work?
Manager should to do his work, and his work should to be done on time. If is not done on time, it is not good manager.

Let ask Lutpin, yahoo or other what think about this situation?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:18:58 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 08:27:31 AM by Script3d

Guys if you have problem about your rank on the spreadsheets check this link because you didnt check the rank up tab
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkrQDR8s7AI2AEgamz1bPlGhI_47lIY65LDOc6t5nd0/edit#gid=1391584927
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:23:04 AM

Patience is a virtue.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:26:40 AM

Guys if you have problem about your rank on the spreadsheets check this link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkrQDR8s7AI2AEgamz1bPlGhI_47lIY65LDOc6t5nd0/edit#gid=1391584927

Good try, but you miss informations about rank up and avatar uploads.
The worst think is that everyone want help, but "manager" of this campaign have his own life and own ideas how to resolve this problem.. Problem is, that this is his fold what is happening now.
One word to owner - hire a professional, do not trust amateurs! Now eat a problem!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dihari

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:55:04 AM

What mean manager work?
Manager should to do his work, and his work should to be done on time. If is not done on time, it is not good manager.

Yes, I know. The mistake here is they don't hire a professional manager to manage their campaign.
They do it all by self.
But why we don't give him suggestions like what we know in another campaign, it's better than blaming.
We're all smart, whatever we say, the payment is always wait for the manager task complete.

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:15:10 AM

What mean manager work?

Yes, I know. The mistake here is they don't hire a professional manager to manage their campaign.
They do it all by self.
But why we don't give him suggestions like what we know in another campaign, it's better than blaming.
We're all smart, whatever we say, the payment is always wait for the manager task complete.

There is no problem with waiting. Problem is in that manager or owner can't give time of pay day.

Edit: It is already two weeks. If someone ask me to help, i'm sure that in one week i will make this clear. Answer is just one - they don't want pay in BTC.. Plan was to run this both in this same moment. Problem is on the way. Let see if the pay in BTC..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dihari

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:17:26 AM

What mean manager work?

They do it all by self.

There is no problem with waiting. Problem is in that manager or owner can't give time of pay day.

Agree with you.

scoffild

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:17:58 AM

I already sent my btc address to komodo.bounty!
I'm now waiting for my payment. thanks.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:23:04 AM

I already sent my BTC Address to komodo.bounty and now waiting for payment. Thank you very much...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:32:22 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 03:48:51 AM by keyscore44

One my suggestion:

If owner of this campaign don't give you time/date of payment - official time to get payment is  4th of November - after this date you can count your posts by yourself and ask escrow (SebastianJu) to pay for your work.

I'm not saying that you have to do that. I hope that there will be a reasonable way out of this situation, with a guarantee of payment. If not, I hope that Komodo will pay until monday (5th of November).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:33:08 AM

Me too. I also sent the detail about the payment. Thanks for the Update. Waiting for the payment now.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:04:38 AM

I've no problem on spreadsheet.Payment details send to kmodo.bounty.
Waiting for payment.
Thank You.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: