Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:56:54 PM

2 days to go, are you ready!

we will ready my friend  Grin
yeah im ready, I will invest 0.01BTC Grin in ico inchain!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:59:56 PM

we will ready my friend  Grin
2 days is only remaining for starting. not for ending. so no one need to be worry.. the ICO will least for 4 weeks. and anyone can join this.. but this is true that early supporters will get more benefit.

Actually the good thing to be in the latest earlier supporters is to inject money in the ICO just before the end of the 1st week bounty ends.

Then you have close to 7 days to see what happens, but still have highest bonus.

retardsystem

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:04:57 PM

2 days is only remaining for starting. not for ending. so no one need to be worry.. the ICO will least for 4 weeks. and anyone can join this.. but this is true that early supporters will get more benefit.

Actually the good thing to be in the latest earlier supporters is to inject money in the ICO just before the end of the 1st week bounty ends.

Then you have close to 7 days to see what happens, but still have highest bonus.

Ethereum projects are very popular this year, IMO Inchain will be funded more than 5 million usd, maybe more like ICN. Let us see the result. Wish you a smooth ICO, Inchain team

baggle

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:08:50 PM

Ethereum projects are very popular this year, IMO Inchain will be funded more than 5 million usd, maybe more like ICN. Let us see the result. Wish you a smooth ICO, Inchain team

Actually i agree with you but wouldn't go for millions $, but successfull ICO for sure.

The weird thing is that it seems the topic isn't followed by many people, somehow as the SingularDTV one. Hope Inchain's ICO will go the same way.

ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:54:57 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 03:36:15 PM by ttg43

Actually i agree with you but wouldn't go for millions $, but successfull ICO for sure.

The weird thing is that it seems the topic isn't followed by many people, somehow as the SingularDTV one. Hope Inchain's ICO will go the same way.
Same thoughts.
PS. Dont forget support Inchain here. 34/100 - what a shame, supporters Huh
Blue777

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:08:08 PM

Good news everyone!
Yesterday we have reached a partnership agreement with #LiveCoin exchange.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/186
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151791.msg16478258#msg16478258

great,is this the only one exchange before inchain ico end?

For now - yes. But we don't finished to work on exchanges for partnership. We just started.
very nice,keeping going
baggle

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

Hi there,

I just finished a skype conversation with Sergey Primatchik and Dmitry Lazarichev.

I saw their faces, asked many questions and tried to go deep enough to see if the project is viable.

I'll publish some report of this conversation to let you guys know about this.

Wink

Inchain.io

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:51:02 PM

Hi there,

I just finished a skype conversation with Sergey Primatchik and Dmitry Lazarichev.

I saw their faces, asked many questions and tried to go deep enough to see if the project is viable.

Wink

Thanks man, looking forward to seeing it  Smiley Any questions, just let us know.
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:15:57 AM

waiting Inchain ICO for investment Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Blue777

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:09:42 AM

can i participate this ico with any fiat currency,like usd?
thanks
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:12:04 AM

thanks

Unfortunately nope. Only BTC & ETH will be acceptable

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
Blue777

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:14:46 AM

Hi there,

Wink
very nice,i appreciate your effort,and waiting more details about conversation,that's really benefit for much person.
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:19:44 AM

thanks

Cool, are your ready for the ico? It must be a very popular one.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:22:10 AM

thanks

Guys, we have some news for you:

https://medium.com/@inchain/postponing-the-start-of-our-ico-for-two-weeks-a35c92d2a272

Dear All

As you are aware we planned to launch our ICO on the 12th of October.
Many thanks for your interest and support; all this has been forcing us to create something really unique and valuable for the community.
Some of you have made extremely useful suggestions. We appreciate it very much.
One of the most important issues that you pointed out is the legal structure of the platform and legitimacy of its activities. In the last couple of weeks we have dived quite deep into this problem exploring different options and solutions. Special thanks goes to Adam Vaziry and his team who are the main contributors in this process.
Given the complexity of the issue and a lack of examples where really thoughtful approaches have been exploited (some interesting analysis is here https://medium.com/@piersbxd/ethereum-fixing-the-legal-problem-of-the-dao-4cae1eea63a6 and here https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-sue-dao-stephen-palley), we have decided postponing the start of our ICO for two weeks, just to be sure that we offer and deliver the best possible way of establishing our platform from the legal point of view.
The safety of your investments is our top priority. Therefore, everything should be absolutely certain before we start onboarding your money.
Obviously, we will be keeping you posted and your helpful comments and suggestions are very much welcomed as usual.
For those participating in our marketing campaigns, please, be aware that we are figuring out some extra benefits for you and will update you due the course.

Best regards,
Inchain team

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:23:59 AM

Hi there,

Wink
very nice,i appreciate your effort,and waiting more details about conversation,that's really benefit for much person.
Anyway you can ask about everything today at 22:00 (moscow time) Smiley
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:26:29 AM

thanks

Guys, we have some news for you:

https://medium.com/@inchain/postponing-the-start-of-our-ico-for-two-weeks-a35c92d2a272

Dear All

As you are aware we planned to launch our ICO on the 12th of October.
Many thanks for your interest and support; all this has been forcing us to create something really unique and valuable for the community.
Some of you have made extremely useful suggestions. We appreciate it very much.
One of the most important issues that you pointed out is the legal structure of the platform and legitimacy of its activities. In the last couple of weeks we have dived quite deep into this problem exploring different options and solutions. Special thanks goes to Adam Vaziry and his team who are the main contributors in this process.
Given the complexity of the issue and a lack of examples where really thoughtful approaches have been exploited (some interesting analysis is here https://medium.com/@piersbxd/ethereum-fixing-the-legal-problem-of-the-dao-4cae1eea63a6 and here https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-sue-dao-stephen-palley), we have decided postponing the start of our ICO for two weeks, just to be sure that we offer and deliver the best possible way of establishing our platform from the legal point of view.
The safety of your investments is our top priority. Therefore, everything should be absolutely certain before we start onboarding your money.
Obviously, we will be keeping you posted and your helpful comments and suggestions are very much welcomed as usual.
For those participating in our marketing campaigns, please, be aware that we are figuring out some extra benefits for you and will update you due the course.

Best regards,
Inchain team

So delayed, hmm, please make sure do not delay next time, is it ok?  Sad
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:35:51 AM

So delayed, hmm, please make sure do not delay next time, is it ok?  Sad

I hope it was the first and the last Inchain's delay.
for now we need to decide some legal questions to protect Inchain & investors from any legal problems in future

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:36:28 AM

Hi there,

Wink
Anyway you can ask about everything today at 22:00 (moscow time) Smiley

Sure, any questions are welcomed)

AMBISAFE.CO
Altty

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:12:08 AM

What is the minimum amount inchain will raise? This project needs a lot of money or it will fail. Do you have a minimum set and if fail to meet you will return ICO funding?
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:19:33 AM

What is the minimum amount inchain will raise? This project needs a lot of money or it will fail. Do you have a minimum set and if fail to meet you will return ICO funding?

Hi, we need at least $1,75M to build and deploy Inchain. If we will not get that than will refund.

AMBISAFE.CO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: