Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47333 times)
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

Ok. I check this - i send 1000 ... If all normally, i will send remaining coins...Swap  manually or automatically ?

Its a manual process that I am verifying to ensure correct distribution.

To save workload please send all coins at once. As long as you send them to the correct address on the swap page http://insanecoin.com/insaneswap.html

First batch has been sent, so its ok to send the rest now termion  Roll Eyes  Smiley
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:02:05 PM

i am received my swap coin , i will sent all now

and how about coins at the exchange , crypto-trade ?
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:12:02 PM

How much time is available for the exhange? My wallet is inaccessible. I'm trying to recover this. Once I recover, I will send for swap. What to crypto-trade do to swap?
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:16:36 PM

swap coins accepted. Now waiting for market exchange INSANE. Grin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:20:45 PM

How much time is available for the exhange? My wallet is inaccessible. I'm trying to recover this. Once I recover, I will send for swap. What to crypto-trade do to swap?

4 weeks from today, if your coins are on crypto-trade.net you may send your coins from there for swap (please state that it was sent from an exchange in the TX id section of the swap form and any TX id that the exchange may supply in withdrawal history or confirmation)

However you will need to download the new V2 wallet to receive your new insane.
hansis

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:22:03 PM

Grin swap coin was received
thanks dev  Grin Wink
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:43:42 PM

4 weeks from today, if your coins are on crypto-trade.net you may send your coins from there for swap (please state that it was sent from an exchange in the TX id section of the swap form and any TX id that the exchange may supply in withdrawal history or confirmation)

However you will need to download the new V2 wallet to receive your new insane.

check my PM ,please
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:09:15 PM

And for every one else you have 4 weeks !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:24:44 PM

Ok I m little stup....just miss something,why you do this?Is for better?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:45:51 PM

Good question!

The short answer is we didn't need to do it, however what started off as a political dig ( Trump Insane ) seems to have grown legs and started running, the original creator of Trump Insane has made nothing from this as he gave it all away, as said it was a political statement aimed I guess at saying Donald Trump is a nutter ( and from across the pond in the UK it does look that way, but I'm not getting in to a political debate ) there was no ICO no funds raised and I guess you the "coin community" liked that.

So to keep the coin moving forward the original OP enlisted the help of a few of the coin community to take the coin forward.

After much deliberation and chat it was decided a Re-Brand was needed to break all ties with the "Trump" name, originally we just stripped all the code of the word "Trump", but it wasn't enough, so we have created V2 with a few changes to the code, which will help us in the future with the tech bits and bobs we wish to add to the wallet.

Could we have waited ? Yes of coarse we could but we wanted to get this update in before it hits any main stream exchanges, there is nothing worse that getting listed then updating andhaving to wait for the exchange to update there source.

I dont like coin swaps infact i hate them but with this I saw no other viable way around things.

Keep with us this is going places

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sunce33

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:55:54 PM

Good question!

The short answer is we didn't need to do it, however what started off as a political dig ( Trump Insane ) seems to have grown legs and started running, the original creator of Trump Insane has made nothing from this as he gave it all away, as said it was a political statement aimed I guess at saying Donald Trump is a nutter ( and from across the pond in the UK it does look that way, but I'm not getting in to a political debate ) there was no ICO no funds raised and I guess you the "coin community" liked that.

So to keep the coin moving forward the original OP enlisted the help of a few of the coin community to take the coin forward.

After much deliberation and chat it was decided a Re-Brand was needed to break all ties with the "Trump" name, originally we just stripped all the code of the word "Trump", but it wasn't enough, so we have created V2 with a few changes to the code, which will help us in the future with the tech bits and bobs we wish to add to the wallet.

Could we have waited ? Yes of coarse we could but we wanted to get this update in before it hits any main stream exchanges, there is nothing worse that getting listed then updating andhaving to wait for the exchange to update there source.

I dont like coin swaps infact i hate them but with this I saw no other viable way around things.

Keep with us this is going places

Crunck

Good answer!!
Now everything is clear to me.
Thank you Crunck
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:20:40 AM

Flawless swap!  Thank you.  Is there a new block explorer? 
hananl1styo

Activity: 504

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:15:01 AM

sent some insane and make signature and avatar Wink
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:17:45 AM

Thanks for that, I am sure you will be rewarded Smiley
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:21:02 AM

All swaps currently requested have been sent. So far 4,448,272.37074419 insane have been swapped.

hananl1styo

Activity: 504

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:29:26 AM

swap received

thanks dev
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

Flawless swap!  Thank you.  Is there a new block explorer?  

Yep, we got everything covered  Grin

http://216.189.144.26:3001/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:16:20 PM

A succesful swap, I received my coins, thanks to @notnormals and dev team. Now waiting for my coins to mature, lets see how much we can stake!

Still here, always online and watching..
sunce33

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:41:47 PM

Hello everyone ,I just need check is this correct, it seems I am again little stupid  Wink

This is my Tutorial for SWAP

1.I m going to download new wallet Windows (V2) ,make in ...appdata-Roaming ...insane.conf file
   I ALREADY DO THIS AND WALLET WORK FINE

2.NOW I m going to Swap request my question is on picture:

I want ask first, because in past I have little problem with some other coin ,I mean I not understand very well and I make mass.

If I m correct now just say YES...Thanks
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 12:54:33 PM

I sent mine for swap!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: