Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47332 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:18:36 AM

Right lets all not get carried away here Smiley

A lot of work has been done in the last 24 -48 hours and as has been said notnormals forgot to add staking=0 to the .conf on the main wallet, i am sure that has been done now.

Please all remember we are all doing this for no reward and all of us in one way or another have spent real money on this, be it providing hosting for websites, or providing nodes and explorers this all requires a paid service in one way or the other.

Everything is fine, a big swap has just been and is continuing to be done and any little issues will be ironed out pretty quickly

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:54:03 AM

Yes lets move on, I think no more further issues here. Thanks for the kind words sir crunk. I've seen and followed notnormals even on peepcoin shit days, and he is one who's very transparent and keeps on enlightening people there. If the main wallet was the issue, Im sure that is just accidental and no intentions at all. The dev team has done big enough, more to come, and we must appreciate all of these development.

So, my coins matures now..currently on block 861. Lately I've got .967 and .863 from stake, is this just fine?

Still here, always online and watching..
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:50:29 PM

If the misunderstanding is over the staking of the main wallet, that is no big deal if it's been corrected.  2% stake for a few days isn't really that much.  I am more concern about the development of insane continuing and getting the word out.  #Insane is the new normal! 
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:42:32 PM

Right lets all not get carried away here Smiley

A lot of work has been done in the last 24 -48 hours and as has been said notnormals forgot to add staking=0 to the .conf on the main wallet, i am sure that has been done now.

Please all remember we are all doing this for no reward and all of us in one way or another have spent real money on this, be it providing hosting for websites, or providing nodes and explorers this all requires a paid service in one way or the other.

Everything is fine, a big swap has just been and is continuing to be done and any little issues will be ironed out pretty quickly

Crunck

Congratulations with your project...

Maybe I'll buy some off you! Let me know  Smiley

Twitter is @ohyperjacked

Cheers m8

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:47:10 PM

Pool Is Up /font]

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:3019 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3019, Diff: 0.01 Port: 3020, Diff: 0.1 Port: 3021, Diff: 0.5

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:12:07 PM

Watching this coin

subG

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:37:48 PM

Waiting for the dice game to come back.  I like to gamble. 
subG

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:39:20 PM

Pool Is Up /font]

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:3019 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3019, Diff: 0.01 Port: 3020, Diff: 0.1 Port: 3021, Diff: 0.5

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online

Thanks for setting this up. 
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:41:06 PM

I've never moved my coins since initial Trumpinsane giveaway.
What to do?

Anyone can help me with this? What wallet should i download? Shall i backup the wallet.dat or something?
subG

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:17:19 PM

I've never moved my coins since initial Trumpinsane giveaway.
What to do?

Anyone can help me with this? What wallet should i download? Shall i backup the wallet.dat or something?

Download the V2 wallet in the OP.  You should always backup your wallet as a good habit, however, for the swap it is not important, just make sure you send the V1 insanes to the correct address.  Then after receiving your V2 insanes, backup your wallet.
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:55:56 AM

repo for insane
https://github.com/insaneinthemembrane/v2

this has details of how to burn coins, and a dedicated address for admin to use.

trumpinsane explorer
http://109.169.57.125:3001

http://109.169.57.125:3001/richlist

the top 2 accounts should have destroyed all of those coins. They are not the account holders property.

Swapped coins and a former bounty pot I sent which was unused and now defunct add up to more than 15 million. They are all in need of burning. There is no reason to have them sitting in accounts as they are not the property of of the account holder, and could be stolen or misused. They are a security risk.

http://109.169.57.125:3001/address/TBurntrumpinsaneCoinSwapDeadZMtQWg

Returned coins and the unused bounty have no purpose,  and can be deposited at a customised burn address.

TBurntrumpinsaneCoinSwapDeadZMtQWg

It works, and has been tested.

Coins sent there, stay there, there is no private key, the account cannot stake, it is generated by a Python Base58 and Base58Check implementation template. The last 6 characters are a python checksum. This is a safe address.

The new insane explorer I provided along with the old one,  which admin should provide when possible http://216.189.144.26:3001

There are 2 insanes and it is confusing. It will be ironed out in the next couple of days.
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 08:31:34 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 05:24:31 PM by notnormals

OK, as it appears I am not trusted, which I can understand to a certain point, but at the same time feel disappointed by some reactions. I have moved both the unused bounty and the currently swapped old insane into the eater address (TBurntrumpinsaneCoinSwapDeadZMtQWg)

We only started the swap on Friday and I have had an unexpectedly busy weekend.

Bounty bot http://109.169.57.125:3001/tx/e9bbd80dc24d69ccd4b1d722a8301a16de738899f5307c757626192f8892ce3f

Currently (at time of this post) swapped coins http://109.169.57.125:3001/tx/ffe8e385dec8c22197cc679d0e42519371610694f19bdb01f08f42ee08d89b30

My error, I failed to stop the wallets from staking, analogies for that. The reaction was maybe a bit extreme.

All received swaps have been done.

Thanks to Crunck for all the hard work he is putting in.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:21:43 PM

If the misunderstanding is over the staking of the main wallet, that is no big deal if it's been corrected.  2% stake for a few days isn't really that much.  I am more concern about the development of insane continuing and getting the word out.  #Insane is the new normal! 

Even 2% stake for a whole year is not much that is the thing for me. Though maybe I shouldn't worry and rather go with the increase of value for the coin instead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:46:49 PM

My new INSANE in my new wallet,Nice Thank you
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 08:00:48 PM

It looks like someone has it in for insane, namely the original trumpinsane dev, the domain has been blocked from our use. He is really acting not normal, which is insane. Smiley

Anyway, onwards, the swap continues insane will not be imprisoned in a mad mans asylum.

As the situation is not normal please now visit http://www.notnormals.com for all things insane.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:37:46 PM

It looks like someone has it in for insane, namely the original trumpinsane dev, the domain has been blocked from our use. He is really acting not normal, which is insane. Smiley

Anyway, onwards, the swap continues insane will not be imprisoned in a mad mans asylum.

As the situation is not normal please now visit http://www.notnormals.com for all things insane.

No problem I have just purchased the domain name INSANE.TECH

If you want to forward me your NS1 and NS2 details I will point it over to you Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
subG

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:27:53 PM

Glad to see crunck and notnormals doing their thing to keep insane going.  Insane.tech is a great domain.  Any plans on getting the faucet and dice back?  Insane is the new normal!
subG

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:08:23 AM

insanecoin.com is back!!!
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:07:36 AM

The domain has not been blocked from your use.

I had downtime, it is back up and running pointing to your nameservers.

Jesus.
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:24:59 AM

I think you should pause for thought

1. Original trumpinsane dev

plus

2. Original Insane dev as a gesture

plus

3. Person who gave you all these coins

plus

4. Person letting you use his domain for no charge

plus

5. Person running 2 blockexplorers

plus

6. Person providing 4 nodes for you to connect to

I think you owe me an apology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: