Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47336 times)
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 07:29:19 PM

Nice work with all that crunck Smiley

I have changed the website to reflect the changes and once all the DNS stuff propagates I will upload.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:43:34 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 12:31:58 AM by subG

That's insane!  I was thinking around 10 insanes for that price.   Tongue
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 09:54:43 PM

Hello guys. Not sure if this has already been discussed by the team, but I would like to point your attention at the ticker of the coin.

What about changing it? There are at least three good reasons to do that:

1) INSANE is the ticker of the old coin, may generate confusion
2) Ticker INSANE is pretty long and it is the same as the coin name
3) We could choose something a bit more professional looking, maybe a three chars one starting with X

I would propose XNS, but I'm curious to know your opinion about this...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:59:53 PM

Hello guys. Not sure if this has already been discussed by the team, but I would like to point your attention at the ticker of the coin.

3) We could choose something a bit more professional looking, maybe a three chars one starting with X

Hmm I'm torn in two over this idea, I like the brand INSANE and think we should get it in as much as possible but I also see the merit of having a nice 2 digit ticker and XNS does roll of the tongue dosn't it.

I think I shall sit on the fence on this one, but as all ways this a community coin and as such everyone of you has an input on this, so speak up and be heard if if you are INSANE.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:23:55 PM

Where can I see the rules of the signatures campaign and avatar campaign? What reward do you plan? I found only one specimen signature for all rank users in the forum.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:36:52 PM

Where can I see the rules of the signatures campaign and avatar campaign? What reward do you plan? I found only one specimen signature for all rank users in the forum.

At present there is no sig campaign but we have talked about it and may do one, its the logistics is the issue, as someone needs to go through all the posts etc and make sure all is good before sending out payment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:42:38 PM

Hmm I'm torn in two over this idea, I like the brand INSANE and think we should get it in as much as possible but I also see the merit of having a nice 2 digit ticker and XNS does roll of the tongue dosn't it.

I think I shall sit on the fence on this one, but as all ways this a community coin and as such everyone of you has an input on this, so speak up and be heard if if you are INSANE.

TICKER - XNS - maybe ... Because any exchanges allow ticker till 5 symbols ... INSANE (6 symbols) accept not all exchanges ... But we already send request on yobit ( I think as INSANE)
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:44:14 AM

1. I don't think it will cause confusion, there are too many coins to fill the heads of people. Most will not hear of it before it hits Yobit. In saying that, the sooner Trump gets shut down the better. I would do it now, and carry the coins over to an account, label it, and wait for them to be claimed.

2. The ticker is long and the same as the coin name. But I do not see where the argument is. It is a statement. If you mean it breaks with protocol, is that so bad? a. The virtue in it is that it also stands out against the other few hundred coins on an exchange. b. in the first part (a) you mention confusion, this would cause another layer, and require new wallets issuing. I assume not a critical update, with the base58 still on little i (not X). So that would be confusing, too. c. XNS stands out, but at the bottom of a page, grouped together with the other  3 char Xs, requiring you scan the Xs to find it.

Changing the ticker may have made sense if it was to INS or something. But I think it is too late to contemplate it.

3. Honestly, I don't see why 3 characters and X is professional. It is generic, like all altcoins. INSANE did not have to be INSANE, it could have been called anything really: "0x0" would be right at the top of a listings page, and has a "genesis" ring too it.

I think there may have been an argument to go for INS or ISE right at the beginning, but now I think it would cause too much confusion.

Sorry to disagree, as you provide valuable services to the crypto community in bucket loads.

Sir Secco!  Wink
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:26:55 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 03:06:52 AM by mountaind

TRUMP EXPLORER CLOSING ON THE 15th

The majority has been claimed, anything unclaimed can be kept in a separate INSANE account, which I will label so it is a public record.

The network will not die, so if you are late, contact insanecoin.com, and arrange to transfer any Trump. It will probably entail a couple of wallets being opened.

Personally, I  would close it in a week as I think it gets in the way of insane progress, which if true damages stakeholder interests. However, unless asked otherwise by the steering board, I will keep it going until the 15th, which is about 4 weeks since the swap started.

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:22:42 AM

Can make various variations of INSANE (NE, SE, SA, IS, IN, INN, SAN, .....) many ..
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:45:20 AM

can also use the INNX. Smiley
S3cco

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 09:53:41 AM

I think there may have been an argument to go for INS or ISE right at the beginning, but now I think it would cause too much confusion.

Sorry to disagree, as you provide valuable services to the crypto community in bucket loads.

Oh, I just put the idea on the table, to do some brainstorming : )

I like the brand INSANE and also the logo is very well designed and insanely eye catching. Almost self-selling.

I also agree this is not something to be done now, as there are already exchange requests pending and the swap in progress. It is just something to take in account at the right time.

termion

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:45:42 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 10:58:53 AM by termion

Faucet don't support? It's from youbit? I think, first will be big dump ; reason - faucet... Many small holder will be quickly sell coin ... First course may be 50 satoshi... We must make something else bisedes Dice Site ....
notnormals

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 11:34:40 AM

Faucet don't support? It's from youbit? I think, first will be big dump ; reason - faucet... Many small holder will be quickly sell coin ... First course may be 50 satoshi... We must make something else bisedes Dice Site ....

I am working on something, but until I confirm it is possible I am not making any promises or anouncements.
termion

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:10:55 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 01:56:44 PM by termion

I am working on something, but until I confirm it is possible I am not making any promises or anouncements.

Anouncement ONLY after listing on exchanges ( we have dice site - it's enough) ... If price of INSANE down to 50 satoshi ( it's tears for us) , announcements will up price... Why  many coins ( only from name) have price 10000 satoshi and above, but INSANE must be low price ?
notnormals

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:54:11 PM

Any outstanding swaps will be done tomorrow on my return (2nd of November) as I am currently in Switzerland.
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

Oh, I just put the idea on the table, to do some brainstorming : )

I like the brand INSANE and also the logo is very well designed and insanely eye catching. Almost self-selling.

I also agree this is not something to be done now, as there are already exchange requests pending and the swap in progress. It is just something to take in account at the right time.

I have an X13, Hybrid.  Wink
S3cco

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 07:50:49 PM

I started two giveaways on the garden:

#1 is about sharing roadmap and coin swap notice on social media:
https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11078.0

#2 is about supporting vote on TradeSatoshi exchange:
https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11092.0

Rewards are reasonable assuming a target price within 750-1000 satoshi per INSANE

Please support as much as you can! Share the giveaway tweets, if you can:

https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden/status/793536229178478592
https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden/status/793417663611539457

And please come to TradeSatoshi every 24h to cast your INSANE vote: https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
Top of list is 56 votes. We will enter at next available slot, ETA is 14 days, no way to do it faster.

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:01:41 PM

Rewards are reasonable assuming a target price within 750-1000 satoshi per INSANE

And please come to TradeSatoshi every 24h to cast your INSANE vote: https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
Top of list is 56 votes. We will enter at next available slot, ETA is 14 days, no way to do it faster.

I have signed up and voted, now please can everyone else Smiley

Also RT'ed the twitter posts

This is good for us having someone like S3cco helping do lets get too it Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:01:15 PM

I have signed up and voted, now please can everyone else Smiley

Also RT'ed the twitter posts

This is good for us having someone like S3cco helping do lets get too it Smiley

Yes, he is probably one of he most respected people involved with altcoins, bitcoin and media.

We also have a swap to give to Altcoin Devvie @devnullius ... as she has not exchanged her Trump.

She is hard to contact, so it would be good if we fail to keep her swap coins available as she has also been a crypto star.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: