Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47333 times)
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 08:17:57 AM

This dev is a little slow due to injury but still here and moving forward with bits that will come to help make insane more than it is right now, anyone with any sense will get insane, hold it and wait awhile to see what happens.
I know insane will move forward because it is mainly me and crunck driving there.
We have great supporters and thank you to all that have been supporting insane.

The steering group is another matter, I steered away from it due to lack of any really offers of help,  bar some promo work. The ones that have helped know who they are and I don't want to get into finger pointing at the one who have not.

My opinion is, if you don't want to help please say so, I would also request that if you are an original trump insane holder, please don't just dump your share. Be patient and wait until you can without destroying the price. Or better still, contact us and let us find a home for your coins.

I have been, along with others, keeping the price up, slowly raising it, we currently at the time of this post have a 10btc market cap, its getting there.

The website will be updated after the 15th once the swap is done, there are good things coming for insane. But they are being kept under wraps for now.

Giveaway (not here)
Please vote on tradesatoshi.com, visit http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11092.105;topicseen for some more info on this, as I can't post it here

Thanks for all the support you are showing, it really is insane Smiley

doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:56:30 AM

This dev is a little slow due to injury but still here and moving forward with bits that will come to help make insane more than it is right now, anyone with any sense will get insane, hold it and wait awhile to see what happens.
I know insane will move forward because it is mainly me and crunck driving there.

The steering group is another matter, I steered away from it due to lack of any really offers of help,  bar some promo work. The ones that have helped know who they are and I don't want to get into finger pointing at the one who have not.

My opinion is, if you don't want to help please say so, I would also request that if you are an original trump insane holder, please don't just dump your share. Be patient and wait until you can without destroying the price. Or better still, contact us and let us find a home for your coins.

I have been, along with others, keeping the price up, slowly raising it, we currently at the time of this post have a 10btc market cap, its getting there.

The website will be updated after the 15th once the swap is done, there are good things coming for insane. But they are being kept under wraps for now.

Giveaway (not here)
Please vote on tradesatoshi.com, visit http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11092.105;topicseen for some more info on this, as I can't post it here

glad to hear. until now I still hold intact from the first trumpinsane airdrop. and partly I gave it to my friends Cheesy

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 10:21:01 AM

Giveaway (not here)

glad to hear. until now I still hold intact from the first trumpinsane airdrop. and partly I gave it to my friends Cheesy

Thats great, thanks for sharing the insanity Smiley
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:24:53 PM

The steering group is another matter, I steered away from it due to lack of any really offers of help,  bar some promo work. The ones that have helped know who they are and I don't want to get into finger pointing at the one who have not.

Giveaway (not here)

I agree with you.. Time - only need time...  I want help INSANE ... I glad what you wrote post Smiley)) I see big order to sell on 103 satoshi (403000) - it very small ...
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:36:37 PM

When did the Steering Group split up?

It was seven decision-makers, not developers, to report back what was going on, ask for input, and make collective agreements on best way.

Nobody was in charge. I chose seven based on them showing willingness to take part.

I think we need clarification on the structure of what is left of the Group.

1. kisleav (East Africa)?
2. crunck (Britain)?
3. termion (Russia)?
4. notnormals (Britain)?
5. davide72 (Italy)? -- Did davide ever take part?
6. gembira (Singapore)?
7. roncar (Philippines)?

So where are we at?
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 10:13:47 PM

Thank you so much INSANE team. You are truly appreciated.

At Yobit, INSANE just needs to have a lot of movements to make it eye-catching. And hope that the devs won't disappoint us who are supporting the coin. We are expecting longevity for INSANE along with the implementation of a solid plan. And so far, so good. Kudos to you guys.

Thank you crunck, notnormals and Bittzy78 for your support to thecryptochat.net community.

Special thank yous to notnormals and Bittzy78, thanks a million, you guys are TOPS. Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 10:29:33 PM

Thank you so much INSANE team. You are truly appreciated.

At Yobit, INSANE just needs to have a lot of movements to make it eye-catching. And hope that the devs won't disappoint us who are supporting the coin. We are expecting longevity for INSANE along with the implementation of a solid plan. And so far, so good. Kudos to you guys.

Thank you crunck, notnormals and Bittzy78 for your support to thecryptochat.net community.

Special thank yous to notnormals and Bittzy78, thanks a million, you guys are TOPS. Smiley

Welcome to the Insane thread Jewelettes.

I know that I am going to be INSANE! for a very long time and I am on board for the long haul.

Hopefully, things can get rolling more during the next couple of weeks.

Please come back and post often.

Cool

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
termion

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:04:51 PM

It was seven decision-makers, not developers, to report back what was going on, ask for input, and make collective agreements on best way.

Nobody was in charge. I chose seven based on them showing willingness to take part.

2. crunck (Britain)?
3. termion (Russia)?
4. notnormals (Britain)?
6. gembira (Singapore)?
7. roncar (Philippines)?

So where are we at?

I am here. I on russian thread on INSANE, i take part in all ... Where is 6. gembira (Singapore)?
7. roncar (Philippines)?
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:06:36 AM

Giveaway (not here)

Who is this dev you mentioned?  Is he/she working on the insane tech?  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:36:32 AM

2. crunck (Britain)?
3. termion (Russia)?
4. notnormals (Britain)?
6. gembira (Singapore)?
7. roncar (Philippines)?

So where are we at?

I am here. I on russian thread on INSANE, i take part in all ... Where is 6. gembira (Singapore)?
7. roncar (Philippines)?

Cool! I saw you on yobit the other day, good promotion.

So you, normals and crunck?

No Kisleav?

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 03:23:55 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 03:54:09 AM by Bittzy78

I propose the lowest possible unit of  be called an Irrational

. 1

It will take 100,000,000 Irrationals to equal just one  

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 03:53:36 AM

I propose the lowest possible unit of  be called an Irrational

. 1

It will take 100,000,000 Irrationals to equal just one  

Oooopsie, 100 000 000 irrational to make "one" insane? One irrational is enough! lol Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 04:38:54 AM

Oooopsie, 100 000 000 irrational to make "one" insane? One irrational is enough! lol Smiley

I know right.

100m Irrationals is a ton of irrationality.

Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 05:58:36 AM

I know right.

100m Irrationals is a ton of irrationality.

Smiley

I would rather have 100M INSANEs Smiley

Good luck INSANE Team.

Looking forward to seeing INSANE in other major exchanges.

Please drop by at thecryptochat.net often.  Thanks.

-jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 09:24:39 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 10:02:37 AM by Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:00:27 AM

There is now 1.3943M INSANE staking on PosWallet now Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:17:14 AM

Two days to go to get us listed on the next exchange.

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11092.105;topicseen

I know we prob cant't win the free vote comp, but if you note the same coin that is in #1 is also in #1 for the paid votes and my thinking is as they cant be added twice, I would presume the coin in 2nd on the free votes will get bumped up to #1.

So please all vote and make sure we stay #2

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
termion

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:41:00 PM

I know we prob cant't win the free vote comp, but if you note the same coin that is in #1 is also in #1 for the paid votes and my thinking is as they cant be added twice, I would presume the coin in 2nd on the free votes will get bumped up to #1.

Crunck

I think, we win exchanges # 2 .... What about exchanges # 3 ?
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:07:22 PM

Crunck

The free vote is won, no? Social Coin wins on paid votes by some margin. It can not win twice. So I think the vote winner goes to number 2 (like at Cryptopia).

Clarification anyone?
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:39:15 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 07:10:24 PM by mountaind

Crunck

I think, we win exchanges # 2 .... What about exchanges # 3 ?

Пpивeт! termion

C-Cex, but it has to get on the vote list. I have nominated it a couple of times.

Then Bittrex.

The dumps here (just had 2 fall on me), mean more money is safe, at least  from being dumped from, you me and a few others.

Edit - make that 3 dumps (it makes no sense whoever dumped, really)
and down to 43 = 8000 insanes for me. I might be the richest here now.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: