Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47332 times)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 03:45:20 AM

I was just looking at the "Add Coins" page on Nova Exchange and noticed that you can get a new coin listed for voting for either 0.03 BTC or 50 NPoint. The cost in NPoint is only 0.005 Bitcoin because they are only 0.00009999 right now.

I currently have just under 25 NPoint. If someone wants to make up the rest please either post or PM your Nova Exchange txcode and I will send the 25 I already have.

Can get this done with only 25 more Npoint and get the voting started for Nova.

Edit..

I just found some Bitcoin dust on Polo and will have enough to buy all 50 Npoint once the transfers are confirmed on Nova.

Edit...

Insane Coin is now listed on Nova Exchange for voting.

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

You get one free vote per day or pay 2 Npoint per vote. I started it off with 1 free vote and 2 paid votes. You can currently get NPoint for 0.00009999 each. The voting could be taken care of for only 0.024 BTC.

It is possible to trade your way there, buying and selling NPoints. It can take a few weeks, but you can get there in the end.

Remember, trade stats, nova will not count any business done if you buy your own order, so you can not try to create interest in the way you can on other exchanges.

It is probably a good thing to get Insane on a couple of exchanges that don't allow price manipulation by buying your own coins. I dream of eventually being on Polo and they have the same rules.

Onward and upward!!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:05:45 AM

I was just looking at the "Add Coins" page on Nova Exchange and noticed that you can get a new coin listed for voting for either 0.03 BTC or 50 NPoint. The cost in NPoint is only 0.005 Bitcoin because they are only 0.00009999 right now.

I currently have just under 25 NPoint. If someone wants to make up the rest please either post or PM your Nova Exchange txcode and I will send the 25 I already have.

Edit..

I just found some Bitcoin dust on Polo and will have enough to buy all 50 Npoint once the transfers are confirmed on Nova.

Edit...

You get one free vote per day or pay 2 Npoint per vote. I started it off with 1 free vote and 2 paid votes. You can currently get NPoint for 0.00009999 each. The voting could be taken care of for only 0.024 BTC.

It is possible to trade your way there, buying and selling NPoints. It can take a few weeks, but you can get there in the end.

Remember, trade stats, nova will not count any business done if you buy your own order, so you can not try to create interest in the way you can on other exchanges.

It is probably a good thing to get Insane on a couple of exchanges that don't allow price manipulation by buying your own coins. I dream of eventually being on Polo and they have the same rules.

Onward and upward!!!

It is a rule that should pervade throughout exchanges. I believe it is illegal to use tactics lke this, but nobody really checks on  exchanges, partly because some of he top ones are are based in countries that will not cooperate in any investigation.

The practices that go on, insider trading, price manipulation, pump and dump, will get you prison time if the authorities choose to prioritise this.

This is precisely why so many EU and US exchanges are falling behind, as they run the risk of investigation.

People are mistaken if they think a non-regulated market means anything goes. It means there is no formal body regulating.

One day,  there will be a few surprises for some ..  Yobit and C-Cex will be okay, but the traders, the organised manipulators within the US or EU,  might well be in for a shock.

mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:14:56 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 05:27:49 AM by mountaind

Edit..

Edit...

Okay, Bitzy, I just bought 55 votes, or 54, so hopefully people can follow through.

Members get a free vote every day. We need 150 more I think, because they will include the 50 npoints you bought as votes.

about 150 votes needed

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:34:04 AM

Edit..

Edit...

Okay, Bitzy, I just bought 55 votes, or 54, so hopefully people can follow through.

Members get a free vote every day. We need 150 more I think, because they will include the 50 npoints you bought as votes.

about 150 votes needed

Awesome!

If anyone has some crypto dust on Nova Exchange that isn't enough to buy Npoints votes please send to my Nova Tx Code and I will buy votes when there is enough to do so.

ff34jignu6zsxjmn7zy4ikel1gfgpcavo9sz4s8juv6mi79zgxjpyvprfqw4pf2lbum8yuuqx8y4kxd 5bzk6msmvyt

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 08:52:27 AM

I just used all of the remaining Bitcoin dust I could locate and added another 10 paid votes on Nova Exchange.

Can purchase the remaining 180 votes needed to get to 250 votes with just 0.017 BTC.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:06:40 AM

Can purchase the remaining 180 votes needed to get to 250 votes with just 0.017 BTC.

thecryptochat.net community members are voting. Hope to see INSANE at novaexchange before the weekends.

Let's talk crypto trading, come and chat with us at thecryptochat.net

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 12:05:34 PM

I just used all of the remaining Bitcoin dust I could locate and added another 10 paid votes on Nova Exchange.

I have sprickled some dust, upped the vote to 182, just waiting on some more dust to settle and we will be done Smiley

Also, don't forget this is the last day for swing your old truminsane into insane, only requests received before Midnight (GMT) will be swapped.

Lets all go insane Wink
notnormals

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 12:13:06 PM

Fully dusted, vote now complete. Nova here we come.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 12:59:43 PM

Nice!

I hope they add Insane quickly on Nova Exchange.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 01:04:50 PM

Nice!

Wooooo! The whole vote run insanely fast !!!

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
S3cco

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 01:09:48 PM

recombine your coins every 7 days, you will stake more

I've a tech question for you. Does a chuck of coins split in half when it stakes?

How should we recombine coins to make an optimal staking wallet? Any hint greatly appreciated.

notnormals

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 01:51:35 PM

Nice!

Wooooo! The whole vote run insanely fast !!!

Quite fitting really Smiley insanely fast insane
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:55:55 PM

I have bought insane from yobit,stake almost 20 k,and mine 0.5 insane.Maybe i need more.
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:29:35 PM

recombine your coins every 7 days, you will stake more

I've a tech question for you. Does a chuck of coins split in half when it stakes?

How should we recombine coins to make an optimal staking wallet? Any hint greatly appreciated.

When it stakes, you get splitting. To stop it, you can recompile a wallet and change it in wallet.cpp (lines 19 and 20)

https://github.com/insaneinthemembrane/v2/blob/master/src/wallet.cpp

unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN;

It is annoying but originally made like this to keep network activity alive, since you end up with more addresses competing to stake.

Some coins have changed it, but most PoS coins have not, fearing a network problem.

Individual wallets can be altered without making a great effect on the market.

nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60; makes he PoS reward split to 2 outputs when the stake was younger than nStakeSplitAge
nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN; makes many sub 1000 coins at the staking address

You can change the values, although you want to get it right! I have tried variations, some worked better than others.

I am not even sure what I altered it to on my wallet insane, but I will have. You can slow down splitting, but you seem to stake less often, but you get bigger stakes.

The easy way, is about every 2 weeks or month, recombine all the coins, and start as if new. You lose some staking time.

The biggest issue is when you leave a wallet staking away, and you have hundreds of outputs trying to stake. You try to send a decent amount of coins, and get a message saying insufficient funds because the coins are busy. In this instance, you just have to wait. Probably better to close your wallet (not 100 per cent sure on that bit), and eventually the transaction will become uncontested, and will go through.

YAC
Reddcoin

both altered them for the wallet as a whole, but I am not sure they are suitable.

Easiest is to make a new wallet after a month, and send your coins to it, it cuts down on splits, contested transactions and dusrt wallets that grow to 20 mb due to the activity.
S3cco

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 03:40:49 PM

Yep. I also think splitting chunks by default makes network safer. Not bad until individual chunks become too small to stake. Now I got why you told to recombine coins. When I asked I was thinking insane was not splitting by default.

Some POS coins are using a stakecombine & stakesplit setting in the config file to customize the way pos behaves. In particular, stakesplit set the threshold for a chunk to be splitted.

Are those settings supported in the insane wallet?

mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:20:28 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 05:53:30 PM by mountaind

Yep. I also think splitting chunks by default makes network safer. Not bad until individual chunks become too small to stake. Now I got why you told to recombine coins. When I asked I was thinking insane was not splitting by default.

Some POS coins are using a stakecombine & stakesplit setting in the config file to customize the way pos behaves. In particular, stakesplit set the threshold for a chunk to be splitted.

Are those settings supported in the insane wallet?

I have no idea, I would have to look into it. It might be a generic thing, or it might have been coded into a PoS coin, which others may well have cloned since then.

This is X11, it might be an X13 that has such capacity. My knowledge is not great, I can clone, but I am not a programmer (I guess there are less than 20 of those in the whole alt scene). I will see what I can find out.

Edit

Core options (init.cpp)

"  -conf=<file>           " + _("Specify configuration file (default: insane.conf)") + "\n" +
        "  -pid=<file>            " + _("Specify pid file (default: insaned.pid)") + "\n" +
        "  -datadir=<dir>         " + _("Specify data directory") + "\n" +
        "  -wallet=<dir>          " + _("Specify wallet file (within data directory)") + "\n" +
        "  -dbcache=<n>           " + _("Set database cache size in megabytes (default: 25)") + "\n" +
        "  -dblogsize=<n>         " + _("Set database disk log size in megabytes (default: 100)") + "\n" +
        "  -timeout=<n>           " + _("Specify connection timeout in milliseconds (default: 5000)") + "\n" +
        "  -proxy=<ip:port>       " + _("Connect through socks proxy") + "\n" +
        "  -socks=<n>             " + _("Select the version of socks proxy to use (4-5, default: 5)") + "\n" +
        "  -tor=<ip:port>         " + _("Use proxy to reach tor hidden services (default: same as -proxy)") + "\n"
        "  -dns                   " + _("Allow DNS lookups for -addnode, -seednode and -connect") + "\n" +
        "  -port=<port>           " + _("Listen for connections on <port> (default: 8028 or testnet: undef)") + "\n" +
        "  -maxconnections=<n>    " + _("Maintain at most <n> connections to peers (default: 125)") + "\n" +
        "  -addnode=<ip>          " + _("Add a node to connect to and attempt to keep the connection open") + "\n" +
        "  -connect=<ip>          " + _("Connect only to the specified node(s)") + "\n" +
        "  -seednode=<ip>         " + _("Connect to a node to retrieve peer addresses, and disconnect") + "\n" +
        "  -externalip=<ip>       " + _("Specify your own public address") + "\n" +
        "  -onlynet=<net>         " + _("Only connect to nodes in network <net> (IPv4, IPv6 or Tor)") + "\n" +
        "  -discover              " + _("Discover own IP address (default: 1 when listening and no -externalip)") + "\n" +
        "  -irc                   " + _("Find peers using internet relay chat (default: 0)") + "\n" + you could use an irc=1
        "  -listen                " + _("Accept connections from outside (default: 1 if no -proxy or -connect)") + "\n" +
        "  -bind=<addr>           " + _("Bind to given address. Use [host]:port notation for IPv6") + "\n" + you can bind to an address, e.g. bind=100.10.06.10
        "  -dnsseed               " + _("Find peers using DNS lookup (default: 1)") + "\n" +
        "  -staking               " + _("Stake your coins to support network and gain reward (default: 1)") + "\n" + you could switch staking off, or maybe switch netork support off (splitting). Not sure but would require a staking=0
        "  -synctime              " + _("Sync time with other nodes. Disable if time on your system is precise e.g. syncing with NTP (default: 1)") + "\n" +
        "  -cppolicy              " + _("Sync checkpoints policy (default: strict)") + "\n" +
        "  -banscore=<n>          " + _("Threshold for disconnecting misbehaving peers (default: 100)") + "\n" +
        "  -bantime=<n>           " + _("Number of seconds to keep misbehaving peers from reconnecting (default: 86400)") + "\n" +
        "  -maxreceivebuffer=<n>  " + _("Maximum per-connection receive buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 5000)") + "\n" +
        "  -maxsendbuffer=<n>     " + _("Maximum per-connection send buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 1000)") + "\n" +

"\n" + _("SSL options: (see the Bitcoin Wiki for SSL setup instructions)") + "\n" +
        "  -rpcssl                                  " + _("Use OpenSSL (https) for JSON-RPC connections") + "\n" +
        "  -rpcsslcertificatechainfile=<file.cert>  " + _("Server certificate file (default: server.cert)") + "\n" +
        "  -rpcsslprivatekeyfile=<file.pem>         " + _("Server private key (default: server.pem)") + "\n" +
        "  -rpcsslciphers=<ciphers>                 " + _("Acceptable ciphers (default: TLSv1+HIGH:!SSLv2:!aNULL:!eNULL:!AH:!3DES:@STRENGTH)") + "\n";

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orbit Coin has this extra, which I guess is what you mean. I could always test it, but there is a good chance that they are declared elsewhere so the compile fails

"\n" + _("Staking options:") + "\n" +
        "  -stakegen=<n>          "   + _("Generate coin stakes (default: 1 = enabled)") + "\n" +
        "  -stakemintime=<n>      "   + _("Set the min. stake input block chain time in hours (default: 48 or testnet: 1)") + "\n" +
        "  -stakemindepth=<n>     "   + _("Set the min. stake input block chain depth in confirmations (default: follow -stakeminage)") + "\n" +
        "  -stakeminvalue=<n>     "   + _("Set the min. stake input value in coins (default: 1.0)") + "\n" +
        "  -stakecombine=<n>      "   + _("Try to combine inputs while staking up to this limit in coins (20 < n < 200; default: 20)") + "\n";
        "  -stakesplit=<n>        "   + _("Don't split outputs while staking below this limit in coins (40 < n < 400; default: 80)") + "\n";
S3cco

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:27:15 PM

I have no idea, I would have to look into it. It might be a generic thing, or it might have been coded into a PoS coin, which others may well have cloned since then.

I'm also not sure if it is a kind of standard feature or an own development.

I saw it here for the first time: https://github.com/Orbitcoin/orbitcoin

mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:55:05 PM

lol .. I edited as you posted ... see above
S3cco

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:00:56 PM

lol .. I edited as you posted ... see above

lol. I see. I think it's not a good idea to mess with non standard code, we already have a perfect working wallet.

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:13:38 PM

Insane is listed https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_INSANE/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: