Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227424 times)
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

Buy 5k sell 6k-7k profit(~30%). 5 times. The initial capital is 1BTC:

1: 1*30% + 1 = 1.3.
2: 1.3*30% + 1.3 = 1.69.
3: 1.69*30% + 1.69 = 2.2
4: 2.2*30% + 2.2 = 2.86
5: 2.86*30% + 2.86 = 3.72

Profit 372%. LOL. See you 5k again. I have been lucky 5 times. No. The dreamers are never rich.

Try to do something better for the community. Those who hate me will have to be silent.

Wow , congratulation of your trades.
Please go to: https://poloniex.com/tradeHistory#analysis/NXC/BTC/all    - and make photo of the screen using camera or smartphone, then paste it here to we could see how good you are, and those steps 1-5 ^^^ % You gained as your statement is.
I am sure others love to see it and learn a bit from You as well.

Can't understand the irony. He's spot on with his trades and his t makes no sense to wait for a pump to beyond 10k. This coin is done and the team is not trustworthy
duchungptithcm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:59:44 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 03:31:50 PM by duchungptithcm

Buy 5k sell 6k-7k profit(~30%). 5 times. The initial capital is 1BTC:

1: 1*30% + 1 = 1.3.
2: 1.3*30% + 1.3 = 1.69.
3: 1.69*30% + 1.69 = 2.2
4: 2.2*30% + 2.2 = 2.86
5: 2.86*30% + 2.86 = 3.72

Profit 372%. LOL. See you 5k again. I have been lucky 5 times. No. The dreamers are never rich.

Try to do something better for the community. Those who hate me will have to be silent.

Wow , congratulation of your trades.
Please go to: https://poloniex.com/tradeHistory#analysis/NXC/BTC/all    - and make photo of the screen using camera or smartphone, then paste it here to we could see how good you are, and those steps 1-5 ^^^ % You gained as your statement is.
I am sure others love to see it and learn a bit from You as well.

I just take the example. Actually more than that. It is important that many people trust this coin. stupid. I just want to wake you up. Simply pump and dump. Okay. I'll show you. It's disappointing that my kindness is downplayed. Stupid. Say goodbye to dreamers
I don't want to waste time having stupid people here anymore.

From bittrex

Sr not show image
https://imgur.com/a/KxpBf
https://i.imgur.com/3sgURyg.png
Actinium

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:47:23 PM

But why would anyone sell such a small number of coins at such a low price? Whether it is a developer he would sell more coins, and the whale would wait for a greater price, the sense of selling so cheaply
Kennedy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

any good news from dev team ,the price is very low than i invest in ico .i want to know what's up about Nexium
fezington

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

But why would anyone sell such a small number of coins at such a low price? Whether it is a developer he would sell more coins, and the whale would wait for a greater price, the sense of selling so cheaply

They are selling off a large number of small volume orders to simulate an organic market taking profits though we all know that it's the same person/entity/organisation. It's the beyond the void team selling off their own stash taking profits and preanticipate a possible sell the news scenario. Also if the release is buggy or underwhelming they already made their pre pump me money.
fezington

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

Also what you idiots don't realize: a 5 or 2btc sell a order in a low volume market with a paper thin order book is NOT a small amount!!! If you sell off 7 btc in a 20 btc market you fill up one third of the entire order book. It's over invest in something less shady.
yaooke

Activity: 280

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:59:25 PM

They are selling off a large number of small volume orders to simulate an organic market taking profits though we all know that it's the same person/entity/organisation. It's the beyond the void team selling off their own stash taking profits and preanticipate a possible sell the news scenario. Also if the release is buggy or underwhelming they already made their pre pump me money.

Nice fud  Grin I know you want them cheap coins. Just go away you scoundrel.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
fezington

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:27:16 PM

Yeah all you piece of shit do is call it fud and tell me to sell and go away. Listen: I would be happy if it goes to the moon but apparently it can't even start its engine. Double top. Even if it moons it will be sold off again by a company with a nice stash who doesn't even care if the price is low or high.
sl-avik

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:16:17 PM

end of sept is near, so dumpers is active before last chance buy cheap coin

only few fact about price
1. if dumpers sell, then wise people buy and buy more and more
2. few  months buy - that mean great accumulation
3. look at sjcx, look at btm, look at neos and other - dump and then BIG pump
4. this game first blockchain game on the steam and dev team working hard
5. see at DGB coin, pump from 20 to 2500sat - this coin survive same bad times
6. So, is only question - that when start?

fick nexium

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

Notice how everytime a small rallye happens the price of bitcoin dumps too. Bot and no luck. Release news will dump the price to 2k
....people respect your nouse...you are taking advantage of a non organic market....we all understand that every one is entitled to buy sell at profit...respect....but what is draining faith in this coin is the belief by those that have spent their time,resources and love only to see what they believe are the self interest of the games developers to not only profit by eventual retail sales of the game...but also their insatiable appetite to manipulate the market to in the end take all and leave the scraps for the foundation investors.......if it was the forex,S&P 500...IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED INSIDER TRADING AND I HOPE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS PROJECT THAT IT IS NOT THE DEVELOPERS linked to the trades....when the market regulates there will be legal ramifications and a blockchain of evidence that will compel the guilty to their just rewards...There is no reason for this coin to be on the bottom of percentage change after the recent rise....we are seeing large sell walls on the first page of the book....forcing the little guy to jump down the price in order to get a sale....i watched last night australian time as the sell book seeing two entities or the same entity clicking down the price ....5952-5951-5950...ect....whole sections of the book 5990 -5980 with single Nexium sells.....multiple buys on the other side of the book with 18 nxc buys....who ever is doing this is not subtle.....3 digit buys taken up the lead of the book..THIS COIN should be plus 10k.....continued washing of the price using sell/buys...buy/sells into the same account...if by chance it is the developer then it is obvious they dont give two fucks about those who have held for the long run...small investors are grieving as they watch there small investment bludgeoned by the anchor that is pulling the price down...you only have to watch for 5 minutes to see the dirty hand involved.....I say if this market was organic then the price would be 10k or there about with a potential for a 25-30k resolution based on the early access news...BUT...because the entity or entities....and its the same concern on both bittrex and polo are happy accumulating at 4500 and then 5500..with a mind to pump to 8-9 on the first pump ...then 10-15's on the final pump....robbing the strong hands and fleecing the weak....have a good laugh because there are legals with a fed badge observing the activity of this coin....I can tell you that being the first game birthing a token of its own there is a monumental effort to see that this goes down with no scandal that will tarnsh the whole games market.Because many will follow ...but ...with tight regulation and behaviour moral of the developers....i really hope the trading that is manipulating the market is not financially connected to the developers...
fick nexium

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:38:02 AM

Yeah all you piece of shit do is call it fud and tell me to sell and go away. Listen: I would be happy if it goes to the moon but apparently it can't even start its engine. Double top. Even if it moons it will be sold off again by a company with a nice stash who doesn't even care if the price is low or high.
no....no one is hindering your successful trading...it is the grand manipulation of the market here that is being watched carefully and i can tell you we have the backs of the investors interest,catered for...we are waiting for the resolution of this trading period before notice is given.i say no more
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:56:01 AM

Hello,

What a nice load of comments over the last few days.
B2Expand team is too busy working on Beyond the Void to think about trading NxC on Poloniex or elsewhere... And if you take a look at the addresses of the company that we published here on Bitcointalk, I'm pretty sure you'll see that no big amount of NxC have been moved for over 6 months. The small amounts gone were used to pay work done by people from our community, and several here can confirm this.

The one thing in all this I'd like to answer to is when some of you say we don't give news.
We do. Every week, we keep you informed on our channels: Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Youtube, we regularly post on our blog, and on our wiki.

The last thing I'd like to point out is that we always read and listen to all the comments here and elsewhere. But posting insults or rude comments should be prohibited, here and on Bitcointalk in general. I'll systematically report every comment of this kind to moderators.

Sincerely yours

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:51:40 PM

The frequency and content of news publications relating to this project is much higher in quality than any crypto projects. The actions of the developers are transparent and eventful. Rude comments are obviously aimed at beginners to shake them off.
Tienquyendahn

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:16:03 PM

Hello,

B2Expand team is too busy working on Beyond the Void to think about trading NxC on Poloniex or elsewhere... And if you take a look at the addresses of the company that we published here on Bitcointalk, I'm pretty sure you'll see that no big amount of NxC have been moved for over 6 months. The small amounts gone were used to pay work done by people from our community, and several here can confirm this.

The one thing in all this I'd like to answer to is when some of you say we don't give news.
We do. Every week, we keep you informed on our channels: Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Youtube, we regularly post on our blog, and on our wiki.

The last thing I'd like to point out is that we always read and listen to all the comments here and elsewhere. But posting insults or rude comments should be prohibited, here and on Bitcointalk in general. I'll systematically report every comment of this kind to moderators.

Sincerely yours
.   Very active Smiley
fezington

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:53:09 AM

Hello,

Sincerely yours

Slack, discord and facebook are pretty much dead. No further information about your steam progress since your first announcement in june(?). Do you really think we're this dumb to believe that you guys dont have private addresses with your own stash you play with?
madfox11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:56:48 AM

Hello,

Sincerely yours

Slack, discord and facebook are pretty much dead. No further information about your steam progress since your first announcement in june(?). Do you really think we're this dumb to believe that you guys dont have private addresses with your own stash you play with?

Do you prefer that instead of working, developers constantly chatter and rush the news? This is, in your opinion, the working project scheme?
fezington

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:16:59 AM

Hello,

Sincerely yours

Do you prefer that instead of working, developers constantly chatter and rush the news? This is, in your opinion, the working project scheme?

Rush what news? Who says something about chatter?! How about an updated Reddit page (you realize you made one do you?!) or weekly news about progress made like other crypto projects do? Off rushing news good joke
madfox11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

Hello,

Sincerely yours

Rush what news? Who says something about chatter?! How about an updated Reddit page (you realize you made one do you?!) or weekly news about progress made like other crypto projects do? Off rushing news good joke

I'm sure, and many will agree with me that news about the development of the game is regularly published. The same goes for the participation of developers in exhibitions. For this year they visited so many festivals, unlike most of other crypto projects who twice a year arranging an `international congress` in a local pub. Also don`t call BTV `a crypto project` - its gross-gaming project with crypto token.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

When will there be a full release of the game? And then the developers skate with their presentations and nothing happens with the exchange rate.
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

I think this is the best currency for gamers like me, I'll be one of the first who will use it
Hope the best for you and with hard and serious work you will be one of the strongest coins in the market Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: