Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227420 times)
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:57:44 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 09:16:49 PM by eseses1989

When fezington said you're forcing NXC coin to stay around 0.20 cents, u called him a troll, and a fudster,
but hey what do u know? the price is around 20 cents for over a month!! so feel free to call me a fudster' and a troll as well, cause i'm following NXC coin everyday, and i see for sure how u use bots who instantly, and automatically, dump any real pump chances. NXC will pump eventually, but be sure people they are keeping the price around 20 cents for as long as they wish to, while u people are waiting (it's like they treat their traders as puppets, until it suits them to continue). once i'm out of this con coin, i'll never get back, and be aware team that your actions (whoever's actions) in this coin, would hurt your coin so much in the future, and this coin would never get too far.  U think u can play with people as u wish - ok, but people can hurt the project too.
when i'll get out, who knows, i might hurt your coin's rating and credibility everywhere it counts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:03:56 AM

sad to say, but without a big promotion, the big design hype does not get to the mass of new people in the crypto world. They are hungry for profits, you just have to give them a nexium on plate  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

where the hell is the fezington? I think has sold out  Cry Cry Cry Cry

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Genri4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

How many time need for transfer from Bittrex to Poloniex nexium?
Alextheac

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

When fezington said you're forcing NXC coin to stay around 0.20 cents, u called him a troll, and a fudster,
but hey what do u know? the price is around 20 cents for over a month!! so feel free to call me a fudster' and a troll as well, cause i'm following NXC coin everyday, and i see for sure how u use bots who instantly, and automatically, dump any real pump chances. NXC will pump eventually, but be sure people they are keeping the price around 20 cents for as long as they wish to, while u people are waiting (it's like they treat their traders as puppets, until it suits them to continue). once i'm out of this con coin, i'll never get back, and be aware team that your actions (whoever's actions) in this coin, would hurt your coin so much in the future, and this coin would never get too far.  U think u can play with people as u wish - ok, but people can hurt the project too.
when i'll get out, who knows, i might hurt your coin's rating and credibility everywhere it counts.

What is the problem? You bought NXC $ 0.2, sell it for $ 0.2 without a loss, get out of the coin and earn elsewhere if you are tired of waiting. How long are you going to cry here?  Cry
Genri4

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:39:23 AM

URGENT!!!
Guys pls. Who knows, how many times need to add at deposit, if i send NXC from Bittrex to Poloniex?
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:12:50 AM

URGENT!!!
Guys pls. Who knows, how many times need to add at deposit, if i send NXC from Bittrex to Poloniex?

Hello,

This question should be sent to the exchanges Bittrex & Poloniex. It might take a few hours from what I know.

eseses1989

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:13:29 AM

but hey what do u know? the price is around 20 cents for over a month!! so feel free to call me a fudster' and a troll as well, cause i'm following NXC coin everyday, and i see for sure how u use bots who instantly, and automatically, dump any real pump chances. NXC will pump eventually, but be sure people they are keeping the price around 20 cents for as long as they wish to, while u people are waiting (it's like they treat their traders as puppets, until it suits them to continue). once i'm out of this con coin, i'll never get back, and be aware team that your actions (whoever's actions) in this coin, would hurt your coin so much in the future, and this coin would never get too far.  U think u can play with people as u wish - ok, but people can hurt the project too.

What is the problem? You bought NXC $ 0.2, sell it for $ 0.2 without a loss, get out of the coin and earn elsewhere if you are tired of waiting. How long are you going to cry here?  Cry

I did not buy NXC at 0.2$, else i wouldn't be here honestly.
u can keep saying i'm crying, but everything i say is based on facts which happen in this coin, and people deserve to hear about the definite price manipulation that's goin in this coin, and i'll keep saying what i have to say.
Alextheac

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

URGENT!!!

10-30 min usually
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:17:36 AM

We don't say nobody does anything with the NxC price, it almost sure that some people do actually. It's the trading game, and some people have a lot of NxC. We just say that it is not us, because we don't want to manipulate the price and keep the community angry, it doesn't make any sense to do that for us.

eseses1989

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

but hey what do u know? the price is around 20 cents for over a month!! so feel free to call me a fudster' and a troll as well, cause i'm following NXC coin everyday, and i see for sure how u use bots who instantly, and automatically, dump any real pump chances. NXC will pump eventually, but be sure people they are keeping the price around 20 cents for as long as they wish to, while u people are waiting (it's like they treat their traders as puppets, until it suits them to continue). once i'm out of this con coin, i'll never get back, and be aware team that your actions (whoever's actions) in this coin, would hurt your coin so much in the future, and this coin would never get too far.  U think u can play with people as u wish - ok, but people can hurt the project too.

We don't say nobody does anything with the NxC price, it almost sure that some people do actually. It's the trading game, and some people have a lot of NxC. We just say that it is not us, because we don't want to manipulate the price and keep the community angry, it doesn't make any sense to do that for us.

It also doesn't make sense, that u let somebody do whatever he wants with your coin, which is keeping potential traders far away from investing.
if the price would stuck at 20 cents for too long, you might find NXC dumping, and becoming a 3 digit coin (that's where we're heading, if things won't start changing very very soon).
Alextheac

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:25:26 AM

He doesn't believe you, and that's his problem. Do your job devs, as mentioned above, we are waiting for Christmas and a wave of news from you!
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

It also doesn't make sense, that u let somebody do whatever he wants with your coin, which is keeping potential traders far away from investing.
if the price would stuck at 20 cents for too long, you might find NXC dumping, and becoming a 3 digit coin (that's where we're heading, if things won't start changing very very soon).

How do you want us to prevent people from trading ? We don't know them, that's the all thing about blockchain. And even if we did, and we had proof that it was them (and we certainly don't have that), we don't have the legitimacy nor the power to forbid anything. People do what they want with NxC, including us though we said numerous times that we were not interested in manipulating the price in any way.

eseses1989

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

How do you want us to prevent people from trading ? We don't know them, that's the all thing about blockchain. And even if we did, and we had proof that it was them (and we certainly don't have that), we don't have the legitimacy nor the power to forbid anything. People do what they want with NxC, including us though we said numerous times that we were not interested in manipulating the price in any way.

I think u should hire a trading expert the sooner the better, and start a bombastic marketing campaign in at least facebook, twitter, google plus, reddit, biz 4chan, and some other big crowd sites, along with the big news you're about to announce this month.
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

I think u should hire a trading expert the sooner the better, and start a bombastic marketing campaign in at least facebook, twitter, google plus, reddit, biz 4chan, and some other big crowd sites.

I think recruiting a trading expert is not a good idea considering that we are a video game indie studio. We would begin to trade back and forth with the amounts of NxC B2Expand holds ? I don't think so.
Marketing campaigns, I agree with that, we're on it.

eseses1989

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

Is there anything new that could help with increasing retention rate? cause Beyond the void's daily players average is decreasing every month more and more, instead of increasing.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:14:41 AM

Is there anything new that could help with increasing retention rate? cause Beyond the void's daily players average is decreasing every month more and more, instead of increasing.

All you really need is to sell your speculative bag, so please leave alone such complex thing as retention rate.
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:15:28 AM

Yes, we're working on:

- In-game tutorial
- Content to unlock
- Game points

Accessibility is the big subject in our current sprint, and is designed to increase retention.

saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:43:39 PM

this nexium is a mobile game or software game? im just curious about this project and i want to know more details about on this game.. its sounds good for me..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:51:57 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 01:10:04 PM by madfox11

this nexium is a mobile game or software game? im just curious about this project and i want to know more details about on this game.. its sounds good for me..

Beyond the Void is desktop game (PC and MAC), available on Steam

CLICK HERE TO PLAY ON STEAM
fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:00:00 PM

sad to say, but without a big promotion, the big design hype does not get to the mass of new people in the crypto world. They are hungry for profits, you just have to give them a nexium on plate  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

where the hell is the fezington? I think has sold out  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Sorry I was busy trading other cryptos which actually have a bright future ahead. This one is dead on all channels:
- no regular updates
- no news
- no transparency (reports on expenses etc)
- no activity in chats
- bad decisions and no marketing
- developers don't care about price, opinions or investors (they see themselves as indie developers and indie developers ONLY. they don't care about the crypto part of their job. ICO money was welcome though.Sad!)
- team holds 50% of the total supply
- no players (2 people playing this game currently)
- no volume
- no market maker
- only one lousy shill (hi madcuck)

I wish bagholders good luck with this coin. I think one exit pump is possible before it gets delisted in ~6 months. I already marked this date for nexium on coincalendar and kryptocal. Even your cryptofriend Mougiyahar is losing his patience and downsizes the index weight. This should set off your alarms. So I don't see any reason to hold this coin longterm with this kind of behaviour and inactivity by the team etc.

This is my last post in this thread. I already sold a long time ago and made back the money I lost on this and even more with far better coins (nem, sc etc.) If you want to buy a game based coin then just buy GAME. They have a superior team/active community who actually take crypto seriously and notice when their currency falls and try to answer all crypto related issues with care and dedication instead of deflecting or doing nothing at all. Real professionals not like this amateur crew of imbeciles and incompetent fraudsters.

Good luck. Delisting season is coming soon.      

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: