Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227419 times)
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

This is a very old token, one of the first projects on the ethereum, unfortunately not all are actively developing and are growing strongly in price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 02:12:54 PM by madfox11

This is a very old token, one of the first projects on the ethereum, unfortunately not all are actively developing and are growing strongly in price

I have to say this project is developing hard, previous roadmap done (120%). Here you will not find that wasa wasa wasa bitconneeeect stuff. May be this explains low price.
Camille_

Activity: 2
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
Merited by madfox11 (5)

RELEASE: Beyond the Void 2018 Roadmap
We are excited to present you how we foresee 2018 for BTV. Read more about the roadmap and our projects in our website article:
https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/b2expand-plans-for-2018-and-more/
https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ROADMAP_2018.png
bitcoinmaster1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

We now just need more eyeballs!
vertikus

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

sorry to say but this project is not interested in the crypto side of their work. I was patient and was observing the recent developments since beginning of the year and I have to admit that the overall progress ( mainly crypto) is slow. Even if we don't speak of the price ( which is falling through major support lines and is about crash further) you failed to attract more players and crypto investors to your game/store etc.

Your communication channels are very inactive: You gained 7 new users on Reddit in the last 2 months even though I can see you restructured the subreddit. There is not a lot of communication on discord (mainly devs, admins and madfox) which is becoming an echo chamber without any interest. Even your bagholder eseses has left BCT after he sold for breakeven. Not many people playing the game according to Steam statistics either.

Another criticism is the roadmap which got delayed for weeks before suddenly being revealed. Not very professional imo. Fails like that cause harm in crypto space! Don't give dates if you can't make it in time! The roadmap itself mainly contains updates, new upgrades and models to the game itself. I hate so say it but that's not interesting for investors. Also I see that you mainly tour around France (Lyon) to promote your game which will attract French gamers but has no effect on the worldwide market.

The shop: It looks very good and works fine. Not many items yet but I guess it will change in time. I also like that you introduce new characters and storylines. There are not many people buying the items as there are just a handful of people playing this.

I have to say that I'm close to closing my investment in this project as the crypto side of the whole game is just not very profitbable anymore. With this small volume it is even a big risk to be fully honest. The full game release itself will be at the end of the year which is an extremely long time in crypto. It's sad but true as cryptocurrencies rely and live on news. I don't see a lot of attractiveness for outside people to invest in Beyond the Void.

I understand that Beyond the Void is a game and the focus is mainly on the game development side.
I wish of luck for the future but I already lost too much on this and don't see the upside!

best regards
bitcoinmaster1

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

sorry to say but this project is not interested in the crypto side of their work. I was patient and was observing the recent developments since beginning of the year and I have to admit that the overall progress ( mainly crypto) is slow. Even if we don't speak of the price ( which is falling through major support lines and is about crash further) you failed to attract more players and crypto investors to your game/store etc.

Your communication channels are very inactive: You gained 7 new users on Reddit in the last 2 months even though I can see you restructured the subreddit. There is not a lot of communication on discord (mainly devs, admins and madfox) which is becoming an echo chamber without any interest. Even your bagholder eseses has left BCT after he sold for breakeven. Not many people playing the game according to Steam statistics either.

Another criticism is the roadmap which got delayed for weeks before suddenly being revealed. Not very professional imo. Fails like that cause harm in crypto space! Don't give dates if you can't make it in time! The roadmap itself mainly contains updates, new upgrades and models to the game itself. I hate so say it but that's not interesting for investors. Also I see that you mainly tour around France (Lyon) to promote your game which will attract French gamers but has no effect on the worldwide market.

The shop: It looks very good and works fine. Not many items yet but I guess it will change in time. I also like that you introduce new characters and storylines. There are not many people buying the items as there are just a handful of people playing this.

I have to say that I'm close to closing my investment in this project as the crypto side of the whole game is just not very profitbable anymore. With this small volume it is even a big risk to be fully honest. The full game release itself will be at the end of the year which is an extremely long time in crypto. It's sad but true as cryptocurrencies rely and live on news. I don't see a lot of attractiveness for outside people to invest in Beyond the Void.

I understand that Beyond the Void is a game and the focus is mainly on the game development side.
I wish of luck for the future but I already lost too much on this and don't see the upside!

best regards

I'm gonna second this. The focus is on the game understandably but it doesn't seem like the coin carries significance. The thing is that at some point they could face a delist like 1st blood did on bittrex from basically no volume. Then they are out of a way to remain in the crypto market/lose out on that exposure.

When I last posted we were at the bottom and there were notices of improvements to marketing to increase awareness. What happened to all of that?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

welcome back, not much has changed. What popularity is the main game currently in? Does anyone play it at all? Any interesting big news?  Lips sealed

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Hello wgd!

The main game is evolving as fast as we can. Actually we held a closed patch test on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11. We are carefully fixing the version 0.5.0 of the game because it's one of the most important since the early access release. This version will be released during the last week of March.
It sets up the basis of the final gameplay and renews the in game User Interface  Smiley

In April tournaments will start again and we'll start advertising the game firmly in the gaming community at the end of April / May  Wink

In addition, I can tell you that an experienced game designer will join us to work on Beyond the Void at the end of this month. We took time to find a skilled person to take care of Beyond the Void and future B2Expand games Smiley

MaoloSam

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain?
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Hello MaoloSam,

Beyond the Void project has been financed through an ICO (Nexium token). It was the first ICO made in France. So yes this game project definitely benefits from being on the blockchain.
The game itself is not on the blockchain, but the game items are blockchain assets. This means that you really own your in-game items and you have the opportunity to sell them back on our second-hand market.

The Nexium token is going further than Beyond the Void project. This token is going to support the Whole Nexarium exosystem. A gaming exosystem powered by blockchain, where you can access all your Nexarium Games, Shops, and tools. We will tell you more about the Nexarium portal soon Smiley

erc20_exchange

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

Hello, Nexium community!

NXC trading is now available on ERC20 DEX. Good trading to all of you!
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

Nexium is an Ethereum-based token created to be used as in-game currency for items in the Beyond the Void game, an upcoming real-time strategy video game. NXC was created to provide true ownership in the game.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

Since Poloniex has a serious problem, NXC is becoming less interested.
Trading volume is very small.
I'm afraid there's a bad impact if it continues.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

How many players are there in NXC game now?
I hope Patch 0.5.0 Release will improve cost on coin because it is getting lower & lower...

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:49:18 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:16:43 PM by madfox11

Finally the patch 0.5.0 is live!
You can also check out this new patch in video: https://youtu.be/4J8dDaqz8s0
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Great update it makes me feel more confident about the future of this ecosystem it is nice to hear about this. I also think Nexium  will be huge because it is growing really wonderful and in future it will come with great use case.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

Nexium price alert
https://bitscreener.com/coins/nexium/price_alert

Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

Great update it makes me feel more confident about the future of this ecosystem it is nice to hear about this. I also think Nexium  will be huge because it is growing really wonderful and in future it will come with great use case.

The team is always  follows the plan. This gives confidence in the project and makes us happy that we made the right choice.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

With interest, I will observe the growth of the Nexium ecosystem. I hope that in the near future we will finally see a decent market response to the accumulated positive news from this project.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

Hi Dev,
Quick question please: On which blockchain will the Nexium platform operate (Ethereum, ...), or will it have its own new blockchain?
What new features will be available on the Nexium platform?

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: