Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:23:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
nikrobi

Activity: 303
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:43:32 PM

I dont think bitcoin will bring losses to investors. The price will rise in the long term, even if crashes occur in short term. People tend to get too much speculative and end up panic-selling everything and the crash happens. However this is again short-term, in the long term the price will keep rising and they will make profits.

I think the same. When the price crashes sometimes a bit the bitcoiners start selling everything in panic. But there is nothing to fear on long term, because the btc price will always go up.
And now is a good moment to buy bitcoins, the price is stable in 700$ house, some time later, it will be in 1000$, who buys bitcoin now will make a good profit in december or beginning of 2017.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:22:29 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin has made a huge progress in terms of price especially these few months,it will be a very good investment for those who are going to buy it now for its base price since it has became more stable because in the beginning of 2017 i think we will witness the epic rise of 1000$ which will at that point become the point of interest of all people and its price will keep on rising even more
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:27:04 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin has made a huge progress in terms of price especially these few months,it will be a very good investment for those who are going to buy it now for its base price since it has became more stable because in the beginning of 2017 i think we will witness the epic rise of 1000$ which will at that point become the point of interest of all people and its price will keep on rising even more
An epic rise is unlikely in my opinion, as there are still a lot of markets uninterested in pushing the value up that high. It is a good investment when the value goes down a bit below the average (or a trough, basically any low point) and then is bought at said value. Beyond that, it can easily lose you more than you would want to.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:09:43 PM

Bitcoin had a rise of 3x this year. I think any idiot can see its a good investment. I wouldn't bother with traditional silly stocks making pennies off tiny market movements. Pathetic. How long do transfers take on markets with their ancient technology anyway ? Lol you will miss good trades. Hell while your trade is going through the value could drop and you can't even cancel the trade. Nope its bitcoin all the way for me.
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:23:28 PM

...of its value and adaptability that bitcoin offers. It was hard to find real job now and even impossible to have investment in real but in bitcoin it makes it real. Investing becomes easier now because of BTC we dont need to have alot of btc to have investment we just need to find investment sites were our btc can join.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:36:09 PM

it's used by many people over the world. The kind of currency is anonymous, fast and exact.
it helps to restrict all fraud transactions. I love this currency
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:49:50 PM

I dont think bitcoin will bring losses to investors. The price will rise in the long term, even if crashes occur in short term. People tend to get too much speculative and end up panic-selling everything and the crash happens. However this is again short-term, in the long term the price will keep rising and they will make profits.

Actually it did, and it is not by tens, but by thousands.  The fact, those who bought at more than $1000 way back the end of 2013 is still at a lost at this point, and those users of hacked MT GOX that has lost their bitcoins had yet been recovered.  IF you consider the price of bitcoin when it was at its ATH upto this point, I don't think it is a short term crash. I agree bitcoin is inclining but for the perspective of those who jump into bitcoins when price was too high, it is a different story.
I would say to make all  believe that bitcoin is a profitable venture, it must exceed its ATH so that we can say to those who bought at ATH, bitcoin is indeed a good investment.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:55:39 PM

Bitcoin its a good investment, because is being used and traded against anything nowadays, it has a huge potencial to grow over the time, its a currencie that you can invest and use anytime. Besides the huge interest over the transactions fees, that makes currently bitcoin the cheapest payment processor.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:56:51 PM

although we all know that investing with bitcoin also has a high risk because of it's volatile market and the sudden fall on its price but still it is a good investment at least you are managing and holding your own investment and as long as there are many people keeps on using bitcoin we will have a good benefits from it, as of now we are just a small percentage of the population who are using it so what if bitcoin will be adopted by the masses.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:59:46 PM

Bitcoin right now is on the growing phase, so as an investment or for the trading purpose its better to make a buy at this moment. Another thing is that bitcoin as a digital form is given preference by most countries who are in the move of digitalization.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gmflash7times

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:58:43 AM

When winklevoss or who ever else gets a public traded fund the price will skyrocket. Its coming you can count on it!
Boss CJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:52:46 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, because it is one of the most amazing currency to watch. It's value is strong as the trust that the Bitcoin community places in it, also serves as payment solution. It has many advantages too many to mention. That's why before it's too late, invest not. I'll do the same.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:58:31 AM

I think we are barely scratching the surface in terms of bitcoin's potential, not just as a form of investment, but also its function as a currency. The mere fact that it has a lot of room growth is a good measure of it as a good kind of investment. And we must note that the price from a few months ago was at $500 (and lower) and now we are looking to go past $800.
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:00:46 AM

Nice and stable. That's really all there is to say. Although, confirmation times are AIDS it is worth it.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:13:04 AM

I think we are barely scratching the surface in terms of bitcoin's potential, not just as a form of investment, but also its function as a currency. The mere fact that it has a lot of room growth is a good measure of it as a good kind of investment. And we must note that the price from a few months ago was at $500 (and lower) and now we are looking to go past $800.
We are not taking the possibility that the price will go higher than $800, it could even rise up to $1,000 if the price increase will continue. Bitcoin has been surprising us in the past that it can make the price increase abruptly which was not done by a similar crypto currency. Bottom line, it's good as it's profitable.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:18:19 AM

Without getting into the nitty gritties of stock market I can say that Bitcoin was a good investment back in 2010 and it is a good investment even today.

I started earning Bitcoin only in 2015 when the price was around $450 per Bitcoin. I look today it is 730 plus Usd. So I am already making a profit of more than 50% just holding my Bitcoin. I don't think that any other conventional investment would give that much return even in 10 years.

Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:19:27 AM

Yo all is overcomplicating the situation!   Dam straight it's a good time to invest yo eggs in bitcoin, but it ain't cause the stock market is too damn high, it's because bitcoin BE RISIN'!!  There ain't no knife to catch, an' when dat is true then you put all yo chips in.  Mmhmm.  Great time to buy.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:21:22 AM

My reason when I am investing bitcoin:
1. For now this can get up to 5% profit per month.
2. Sending and receiving money with small costs.
3. More secure, because hardly possible stolen other person, at a bank can still be stolen.

No doubt again that I chose bitcoin for long term investment
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:58:25 AM

3. More secure, because hardly possible stolen other person, at a bank can still be stolen.

I agree with your 1 and 2nd point but about 3rd point of not getting stolen from other person is upto your security level what you are going to follow, as i have seen lot of users complaining of getting scammed or their wallet getting hacked. So their are some rules if you follow them then you wont get in problem.

About investing in Bitcoin is a very good investment and it will only give you profit in coming days.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:13:17 AM

In terms of security banks are more secured due to the fact that our savings is covered with insurance so if we lose our money not due to our negligence, we can expect it can be recovered. However, putting our money in bank is not an investment as it does not grow it's value.

Inflation rate is very high that's why we need to risk with investment and move with the current market status.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: