Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:30:38 AM

yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .
I definitely do think that it is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is rising, however, I would not say that the price is stable. I think that that is the main reason that people are not investing in Bitcoin, other than not having any exposure to Bitcoin. It is also quite easy to earn Bitcoin and trading is at a very good point at the moment. Overall, Bitcoin is a great investment if you are willing to wait and sell in a couple of years time. Look at how much it has grown since it started multiple years ago.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:32:20 AM

Yes really bitcoin has strong future and has good potential that every one make good money in future, Investment into bitcoin is a very good idea because daily bitcoin lovers are increasing because the value of bitcoin is keep increasing, many new investors are investing into bitcoin for future returns.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:20:33 AM

Bitcoin are the best gold silver and stock market has to have a crash anytime soon. Bitcoin is relatively stable and will enjoy a price hike. It's secured and that's a plus advantage. Plus it's prices are reasonable and it's not near it'd all time high, makes it favorable to buy and hold it.

I will definitely agree with this and thanks to bitcoin that letting me experience how trading feels. Because it is one of my to learn how to trade with stock market.

But getting into stock market requires big capital unlike with bitcoin you don't have to invest as high as they require and you can buy anything stock(alt coin) you want.

I dont think that if you want to get in stock market you need big capital, only thing is you have to first read properly the stock which you are going to invest and any capital is sufficient and according to that capital you will gain profit. In bitcoin trading also you need low or high capital as according to your capital investment you will get return of profit.

But seeing today situation and performance of Bitcoin i think Bitcoin investment is really very good and in future you will get a good appreciation of price that is sure

Here in my country it is allowed to get into stock market even you don't have big capital but they have requirements for it.

But it seems that even I wanted to get into stocks with small capital will not be productive for me, I've consulted a lot of professional stock traders.
this is easy to answer. the stock prices are the same for all. so if a small investor and a big investor pick the same stock the winnings will be the same for both. let us assume they double their money within 10 days. small investor made from his initial $10 a total of $20. the big investor made $2000 from $1000. but both of you have also pay a fee for making you orders, which will be $10. so after the 10 days the big investor made $990 which is $99 per day. you on the other hand have made nothing, which is ZERO bucks per day.

Upon checking and studying, not all stocks does have the same prices. I don't think those small investors and big investors will have the same profit.

Because stock market is depending on how much you are willing to invest there and here in my country you are not allow to invest $10 only.

That's why better to invest in bitcoins rather than stock market if you have insufficient funds for investing.

Vires in Numeris
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:26:30 AM

For small investments, Bitcoin is much better.
To buy stocks you will need a broker, or create an account on a site that probably charges fees.
Unfortunately, buying stock is for people with a lot of money, usually.

There are some companies trying to change the model
https://www.loyal3.com/
offers the ability to buy stocks without paying fees,
but only for a few companies that participate in the program.

I also recently came across
https://www.robinhood.com/
who promises to allow users to buy stock with no fees.
I haven't used or seen a review of this service, so I'm not sure how they rate.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:04:29 PM

because the current investment that can give us a big advantage is bitcoin. with these two short-term investments are highly profitable. not many investments like bitcoin today.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:51:28 PM

Yes really bitcoin has strong future and has good potential that every one make good money in future, Investment into bitcoin is a very good idea because daily bitcoin lovers are increasing because the value of bitcoin is keep increasing, many new investors are investing into bitcoin for future returns.
Indeed, bitcoin has huge potential in the future and it's great investment for now, you could buy it and hold until several years or certain price to sell it out, both of it are profitable. I have faith in bitcoin, so I prefer consider my bitcoin as savings for the future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:01:37 PM

I think bitcoin is already a good investment since a year ago and not just now, yes it has a big potential to give investors not only a decent but also great profit and aside from that I guess bitcoin will have more investors and new people or maybe institutions and countries that will adopt bitcoin in the near future and it will bring surprises to us we just have to keep on making bitcoin alive.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:04:07 PM

Bitcoins is really a good investment online but still depends on the time you invested in.If you invested in when bitcoin is high price then its useless you'll just lost money but if you invested at low then sudden rise in price then that is good
twodrive01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:09:24 PM

They have been saying that about the stock market for years. It sells advertising. Just like the people that say bitcoin is dead. Maybe its true maybe it isnt.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:11:26 PM

The rising price of Bitcoin in the market is not just pump and dump. There are several factors leading to this and there are different types of investors putting money into it. Stock market investors are certainly some of them. It is not too difficult for any investor to see that Bitcoin is stronger in the market than before, with growth not so fast, but stable.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:24:15 AM

Its a good investment becasue we are in early and when the mining halves again the price will go through the roof. We stand to make a huge profit.

I don't know the current market price your early to bitcoins are not. But is it good investment option because still got a chance to go higher than current market price. Bitcoins also has given an opportunity earn some extra money from free time and can invest those earnings to grow further.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:50:07 AM

The rising price of Bitcoin in the market is not just pump and dump. There are several factors leading to this and there are different types of investors putting money into it. Stock market investors are certainly some of them. It is not too difficult for any investor to see that Bitcoin is stronger in the market than before, with growth not so fast, but stable.
Yeah that is the point. Bitcoin price is one of the reason why people are interested with bitcoin. Bitcoin is like alternative way for some people who wants to avoid government control and tax. If more people come to use bitcoin, it is price will rise significantly becouse of deflation. It is mean bitcoin was being good investment that really strong and potential to grow our money beside we use it as a currency.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:57:50 AM

Yeah that is the point. Bitcoin price is one of the reason why people are interested with bitcoin. Bitcoin is like alternative way for some people who wants to avoid government control and tax. If more people come to use bitcoin, it is price will rise significantly because of deflation. It is mean bitcoin was being good investment that really strong and potential to grow our money beside we use it as a currency.

Agree with both of you here, also always remember that bitcoin has bilions of dollar market capitalization already and it has a niche in virtual economy already.It's fast becoming a de facto currency in online transaction and I am sure,it will still grow.Hundreds of millions are already transacted with bitcoin daily.

It is a good investment in my opinion since it has still room for growth and still continue to grow. More potential and offers more opportunity for budding entrepreneur.

Open for Campaigns
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:35:57 AM

because bitcoin is great digital currency for the future, everyon agree with it. bitcoin is world currency and  bitcoin has advantages

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:51:06 AM

i always say look at the charts for deciding whether or not investing in bitcoin is a good idea. when you check the whole bitcoin price chart over the past 7 years you can clearly see the rise and the potential bitcoin has, this means each day you wait is one more day you are missing from a good investment.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:23:31 AM

because bitcoin is great digital currency for the future...
it can be, but it might be another coin, and even if bitcoin is the future. this is no guarantee for a profit.

...everyon agree with it...
no, definitely no.

...bitcoin is world currency...
no, not know. internationally bitcoin is nothing. peanuts compared to the money that is moved around the globe every day.

... bitcoin has advantages
yes that might be the case, but be more specific. which do you mean, because not all of them are really advantages and some might bring disadvantages with them. also some other currencies are or will be better at some things.

sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:07:42 AM

Potentially very large profits compared to those who will lose. In contrast to fiat money it is a rare and sure is not an inflationary currency. It is the future because is is based on a revolutionary and innovative technology
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:15:57 AM

yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .

Yes, agreed, bitcoin is a good investment now, because, as you pointed out, the market value of bitcoin is pretty stable now and increasing steadily. If you can store up your coins till the next halving, they will have a really high price and you will be able to trade them for a high value and have a good profit. I suggest buying now is profitable and save them until the next halving.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:55:03 AM

Bitcoin is good investment now, because of it's price not stabile. Look, if I would buy 1 bitcoin a month ago I would be +100$ today. Isn't that great?! Grin
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:19:39 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment now because it has great value. Bitcoin's value is continuously rising every year. Last year it was just around 300$ but now maybe we can achieve 1000$ before the year ends. If we just invented to bitcoin last year it would be more than doubled now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: