Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The danger of the cyptocurrencies  (Read 45138 times)
alisus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:29:58 AM

Elimination of paper money or real money it's a mere illustration and is not likely to happen a lot of things to make a decision so that it can do that, the world many countries make the necessary regulations, so would give rise to controversial to decide on the idea that I guess we do not need a lot of response to the news about things related news
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:26:33 AM

One danger i only know is that fresh crypto curencies might be dead soon, so you shouldn't even buy fresh cryptos as you might lose a lot of your money

We don't know what will happen in the future, that is why it is hard to say what will happen to bitcoin. For now, saying those negativities about bitcoin actually won't help, for bitcoin to be in the place where it should be, and we are all hoping that bitcoin would be a big success someday, that bitcoin would be one of the keys to develop this world that we are living on to something that we can never imagine.

By continuing using bitcoin, and persuading people on investing, mining, and buying it, can make bitcoin live for a lifetime, it won't die as long as those people are out there, and we all know that, so, instead of throwing or accusing nonsense thing about bitcoin, lets just support it, no matter what, because we are all getting benefited by it since we have started using it.
in fact no one know about the fact that what will happen to bitcoin in future but i think we can speculate the price of bitcoin from the increasing number of bitcoin users that the future of bitcoin is very much bright and in future bitcoin will be more and more stable as compare to other crypto currencies.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:38:26 AM

the onyl danger i see if crypto becoem a real thing in this world, is that mining actity is the core of it, and can be easily disrupted by someone malicious

it's hard to protect to big farm, and it's very easy to destroy it, what about all the terrorist? what if they start target those big farm? you can't build them in few days you know...

this si why it's important to have many small farm dislocated in many place, to prevnt this scenario

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 01:53:50 PM

the onyl danger i see if crypto becoem a real thing in this world, is that mining actity is the core of it, and can be easily disrupted by someone malicious

it's hard to protect to big farm, and it's very easy to destroy it, what about all the terrorist? what if they start target those big farm? you can't build them in few days you know...

I suspect this is the last thing we should be concerned with

In fact, if someone blows up all the mining farms at once, individual miners with their asic miners will fill the void in a matter of minutes. As I see it, we don't even need to wait for difficulty to adjust since there should necessarily be a certain number of coins mined every 10 minutes or so on average. If such an event did really happen (provided no one gets hurt, of course), that would be beneficial for Bitcoin since mining would get more decentralized and distributed due to this kind of "attack". That's the real stuff which we should care about

darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

The only thing that i see danger in cryptocurrencies is the government because if the government will not agree in using cryptocurrency then if they will ban it then our hard work will turn to nothing so i think it is better if we make using cryptocurrency legal first so we don't have to worry about because the coins are legal and the government already approve it.
I don’t think government will have any issue with it or it takes down any cryptocurrency.
 I think the main problem that a government will have from it is that it is difficult to imposing tax from bitcoin but if bitcoin will make some changes for them in its rules it will be acceptable by them.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

The only thing that i see danger in cryptocurrencies is the government because if the government will not agree in using cryptocurrency then if they will ban it then our hard work will turn to nothing so i think it is better if we make using cryptocurrency legal first so we don't have to worry about because the coins are legal and the government already approve it.
I don’t think government will have any issue with it or it takes down any cryptocurrency.
 I think the main problem that a government will have from it is that it is difficult to imposing tax from bitcoin but if bitcoin will make some changes for them in its rules it will be acceptable by them.

Nowadays Government nothing doing to people They just work for international corporates and making laws and bills for their businesses. For bitcoin, Banks are the real evil for us and they just do not want bitcoin and then everything ll be ledger they cannot able to our money in shares or for other businesses.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:44:38 PM

Nowadays Government nothing doing to people They just work for international corporates and making laws and bills for their businesses. For bitcoin, Banks are the real evil for us and they just do not want bitcoin and then everything ll be ledger they cannot able to our money in shares or for other businesses.

Yes the govt will not get any revenue from bitcoin. So we don't know when our govt will ban Bitcoin completely in our countries. And at present, they are not thinking about Bitcoin. Becasue they are getting revenue from other business. Once everything is stop, or any Banks will raise a voice against Bitcoin strongly then they will take action against Bitcoin. So this is the danger thing in Bitcoin.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:16:09 AM

Whatever is their creator and the purpose of why they have been created, their code is unbreakable and thus it doesn't matters.

When I've heard about Bitcoin for the first time, one of the first thing that I've asked is who is Satoshi Nakamoto? By lacking of information about who Nakamoto is, I've researched a lot about it and found that there are claims that they are Nakamoto but there are so many holes in the identity and lack of evidence. As the time passes by until now I am still intrigue who Nakamoto was. For personal reasons it matters to me who is the creator and what is the reason why it's been created. Beside of being curious I feel like I'm missing something very important if I don't answer this question. Because I tend to be always finding the truth in everything that affects me in these world. Just like programmers said no code is unbreakble, the thing about Bitcoin is that it's a open source code and every programmer can fix it if there are bugs. That reason alone can make it hard to break. It is hard to break but possible.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:26:47 AM

probably one of the dangers of cryptocurrency is when people need it more than fiat. when it happens, it is likely the country's economic system will be disrupted, since most of the state revenues are also derived from taxes on fiat. when people prefer to use cryptocurrency, then fiat will not have a price.
I think impossible people prefer cryptoccurrency there is no guarantee using cryptocurrency. while receipts fiat certainly safe and guaranteed by the government. I think this is not the danger of cryptocurrency
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:56:24 AM

I dont see a reasons as of now that Government will ban such cyrptocurrency and I dont see it as a danger. As from what I have observe the danger is in bitcoin on how the government can impose the tax. I think the danger may arise if bitcoin can be legalized by the government and bitcoin will more used than fiat.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:06:35 AM

The danger in cryptocurrency is cybersecurity and ignorance of the user. Users must know enough to handle its privacy and the wallet, forum like this can protect against spam projects. Projects managers should work to protect against bugs and hacks.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:37:26 AM

From my point of view for all cryptos except bitcoin if bitcoin collapses then rest of all will not survive. Now, for bitcoin a possible nowadays danger is the increased disagreement between segwit and BU supporters which could lead to two bitcoins. That maybe is permissible for other coins like as ethereum but for bitcoin should be imo disastrous. Secondly a possible ban from many strong countries in the world so many users could forced to devaluate the coin. 
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 12:48:43 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 01:05:35 PM by deisik

From my point of view for all cryptos except bitcoin if bitcoin collapses then rest of all will not survive. Now, for bitcoin a possible nowadays danger is the increased disagreement between segwit and BU supporters which could lead to two bitcoins. That maybe is permissible for other coins like as ethereum but for bitcoin should be imo disastrous. Secondly a possible ban from many strong countries in the world so many users could forced to devaluate the coin

How's that exactly?

There are quite a few possibilities to discard or reject this opinion out of hand as outright incompetent. It will ultimately depend on the precise cause that would make Bitcoin collapse. In fact, its collapse may actually contribute to the popularity and growth of other cryptocurrencies ("the throne is never empty"). For example, if someone found a fatal flaw in Bitcoin protocol (or cryptographic algorithm behind it) that would allow him to get access to wallets of all users and he successfully dumped these coins for fiat (or other currencies), that would obviously wreak total chaos in Bitcoin and quickly render it completely unusable and worthless. But would that make other coins as useless? I guess they would rather profit from Bitcoin fiasco than crash along with it (provided they would be unaffected by this flaw, of course)

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

I think impossible people prefer cryptoccurrency there is no guarantee using cryptocurrency. while receipts fiat certainly safe and guaranteed by the government. I think this is not the danger of cryptocurrency
This claim is only good when government is solid and strong. There were times in history of mankind when governments failed.
We had global economic crisis less than 10 years ago, how many banks have fallen after 2008?
What about countries like Greece and Cyprus, bank users were robbed because their money was needed to help keep the nation survive.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

Many will use this crypto-currency as an investment but ofcourse others use this in bad way. Bad way because they can use it as an mode of payment in illegal transaction, why this crypto-currency? Because crypto-currency hide their user's identity from others.

And lastly the danger I know, Is investing in other crypto currency. Because the price of this crypto money is not like money that stable, so its danger to the investors.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:37:36 PM

Cashless world is our nearly future. But it will need many years to come true, because as we know the biggest part of people live in a countryside. And to that place bitcoin will come late.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:26:38 PM

The danger in cryptocurrency is cybersecurity and ignorance of the user. Users must know enough to handle its privacy and the wallet, forum like this can protect against spam projects. Projects managers should work to protect against bugs and hacks.

The negligence of the users is not a danger of cryptocurrency. If you don't know how to use a gun and you mistakenly killed yourself because you were carelessly trying to figure out how to use it, was it the gun's fault? It wasn't. Not everything has a manual or a guide engraved on it.

"Project managers" or the developers have already protected us from bugs and hacks because otherwise, we should already be hacked by now. The only issue about bitcoin is the transaction fee and transaction time although it's debatable if it's an actual issue.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

The negligence of the users is not a danger of cryptocurrency. If you don't know how to use a gun and you mistakenly killed yourself because you were carelessly trying to figure out how to use it, was it the gun's fault? It wasn't. Not everything has a manual or a guide engraved on it

That's why you can't just walk in and buy a gun

I guess in most if not all countries (apart from the likes of Somali and Afghanistan) you would have to buy a license and be checked if you are mentally okay before you are allowed to buy and possess a firearm. Basically, the same principle applies to financial markets, e.g. some instruments are available only to qualified investors since if ordinary folks tried to use them, their accounts would be quickly wiped away. In other words, some things can be really dangerous if they got into inexperienced hands

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

Cashless world is our nearly future. But it will need many years to come true, because as we know the biggest part of people live in a countryside. And to that place bitcoin will come late.

Almost we are in the cashless world because today cryptocurrency is mainly based on cashless,but the fact is cryptos depend on the bitcoin. We need many coins like bitcoin but many projects are being scammed in their ICO stages only.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

Well there are no dangers associated with cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin if you know your ways around them. Many fall victim because Bitcoin is virtual and requires some basic knowledge in computer before you can send or receive a transaction and since our rural folks are conservative and hard to change from what they are used to, they are often victimized by cryptocurrency scambags.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: