Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:54:29 PM

NO, we are all different people.  I will not be held down on who I really am because some people don't like the way I conduct myself.

Society is often telling us 'be true to ourselves', 'be real', 'you are special' and of course 'don't try to please anyone but yourself'.

This of course is all hogwash.

The reason we have traditions, manners, customs, rules, government, police, and prisons is so that we don't simply go around pleasing ourselves all the time. We are to try and be better people. It is ok for eight-year-olds to be children. It is not ok for 28 year olds to act like children.

The ARK team has given you a job: public relations. Your job is not a playground for self-expression and self-fulfillment. Wouldn't you agree?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:56:50 PM

Canna, it's not about kissing butts it's about good public relations and you come across in a condescending harsh tone that lacks humility! Just my prospective...take it for what it's worth!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:59:14 PM

NO, we are all different people.  I will not be held down on who I really am because some people don't like the way I conduct myself.

Society is often telling us 'be true to ourselves', 'be real', 'you are special' and of course 'don't try to please anyone but yourself'.

The reason we have traditions, manners, customs, rules, government, police, and prisons is so that we don't simply go around pleasing ourselves all the time. We are to try and be better people. It is ok for eight-year-olds to be children. It is not ok for 28 year olds to act like children.

The ARK team has given you a job: public relations. Your job is not a playground for self-expression and self-fulfillment. Wouldn't you agree?

So you think the people who fall in line are the one that create real change in society?

It's the oddballs and the "crazy" people who come up with ideas that change the world.

It's also not wrong for a 28 year old to act as a child, Maybe if you tried it once you would be free from all the BS in your life.

I live stress free and am happy all the time because I'm true to myself

You on the other hand have been magically turned into a sheep and now you just follow along with the rules "society" broke you with.

Nobody gave me a job,  I helped create this project with my own hands.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:02:32 PM

NO, we are all different people.  I will not be held down on who I really am because some people don't like the way I conduct myself.

So you think the people who fall in line are the one that create real change in society?

It's the oddballs and the "crazy" people who come up with ideas that change the world.

It's also not wrong for a 28 year old to act as a child, Maybe if you tried it once you would be free from all the BS in your life.

You on the other hand have been magically turned into a sheep and now you just follow along with the rules "society" broke you with.

You should go read the book "how to make friends and influence people"

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
cannabanana

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:03:18 PM

You should go read the book "how to make friends and influence people"

I don't need more friends to be happy.  I have plenty. Just none that have a closed mind as you.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:03:53 PM

Friend you are not stress-free or happy. You are a bundle of anger and hostility waiting to explode. The way you respond to innocent questions or mild criticism tells the truth about you.
cannabanana

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:05:08 PM

Friend you are not stress-free or happy. You are a bundle of anger and hostility waiting to explode. The way you respond to innocent questions or mild criticism tells the truth about you.

LOL, I am happy right now.  I'm not angry at all.  I'm just telling it as it is.

I'm more truth than you can handle.

You can't see the truth cause you're always hiding behind your curtain of safety.

Edit: I don't care if anyone criticizes me, I don't like lies and sucker punches.   If you sucker punch me by saying some thing stupid, well I go off on you.

You are free to say whatever you want about me, but if it is a sucker punch, I will get angry.  And you won't like me when I'm angry for sure.

I might get loud, but I'll never lie and I'll never physically threaten anyone.  Many people get hurt by words these days, many people had much thicker skin a decade ago.
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:12:23 PM

LOL, I am happy right now.  I'm not angry at all.  I'm just telling it as it is.

You can't see the truth cause you're always hiding behind your curtain of safety.

Many people don't like ""true"" people, that is our hypocritical society. We fear critics, we need to polish everything to feel safe in our bubble. So I'm happy we don't have an ass-licking CM.

(But in a way I agree in the fact that might scare some investors.)

Edit: But I don't want so easily scared investors involved in Ark. They always are the first ones being manipulated and ruining the market.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:14:38 PM

Correct:

The profession or practice of creating and maintaining goodwill of an organization's various publics (customers, employees, investors, suppliers, etc.), usually through publicity and other nonpaid forms of communication. These efforts may also include support of arts, charitable causes, education, sporting events, and other civic engagements.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/public-relations.html

You need to change your role (in the ark team) because you are not a good PR imho.
cannabanana

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:16:02 PM

Many people don't like ""true"" people, that is our hypocritical society. We fear critics, we need to polish everything to feel safe in our bubble. So I'm happy we don't have an ass-licking CM.

(But in a way I agree in the fact that might scare some investors.)

Edit: But I don't want so easily scared investors involved in Ark.

Yes, I probably did scare some investors away, but just like some have stated, it's about the project and not about me.   If you don't like me, there's plenty of great people who have calm and collected voices like Mike, DJ, Axente, Fixcrypt, and like 25 other people in our group.

I know there are some out there who on the other side of the fence in thinking like myself.

Thanks for your support dude.  I really appreciate it.
cannabanana

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:16:59 PM

NO, we are all different people.  I will not be held down on who I really am because some people don't like the way I conduct myself.

Correct:

The profession or practice of creating and maintaining goodwill of an organization's various publics (customers, employees, investors, suppliers, etc.), usually through publicity and other nonpaid forms of communication. These efforts may also include support of arts, charitable causes, education, sporting events, and other civic engagements.

probably true, but i'm not the PR guy.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:26:58 PM

Correct:

Head of Communications

What a comunication Smiley
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:27:29 PM

@cannabanana, what do you see is your role with ARK?
cannabanana

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:31:51 PM

Correct:

Head of Communications

What a comunication Smiley.  

Communication is not Public Relations

Communication - the imparting or exchanging of information or news.

Public Relations - the professional maintenance of a favorable public image by a company or other organization or a famous person.

Google people, google.
cannabanana

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:33:21 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 07:52:30 PM by cannabanana

I do more stuff in the background that you can even imagine.  I wear a ton of hats here at this organization.  My public role is of little importance to the things I do that nobody even knows about and I don't even ask for credit on the things I do because what I end up doing is for everyone.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:35:40 PM

I do more stuff in the background that you can even imagine.  I wear a ton of hats here at this organization.  My role is of little importance to the things I do that nobody even knows about.

Let me ask a different way.

What is the role of the person who does "communications" at ARK?

Is there someone at ARK tasked with the role that would be widely and traditionally understood as being 'Public Relations'?
cannabanana

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:37:04 PM

I do more stuff in the background that you can even imagine.  I wear a ton of hats here at this organization.  My role is of little importance to the things I do that nobody even knows about.

Let me ask a different way.

What is the role of the person who does "communications" at ARK?

Is there someone at ARK tasked with the role that would be widely and traditionally understood as being 'Public Relations'?
My role is just a hat, I communicate a lot of stuff if you are willing to listen.

Most of you close off your minds when you hear a 4 letter word.  WTF. That's silly as hell.

Yes, DJSelery is our PR guy.  

gee zee

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:40:51 PM

In Some points i agree with Canna! Being true to your self should be one of the first prioritys in your life. It is a good way to think out of the box and create new things out of the system. By the way i stay and belive in ARK   Grin Grin Grin
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:00:04 PM

Btw guys I think we are talking a bit too much about Canna and not enough about Ark.  Grin
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:08:53 PM

Btw guys I think we are talking a bit too much about Canna and not enough about Ark.  Grin

Agree on that! Give it a rest people. I like his style, it's one the reasons I invested. No ass kissing here. Take it for what it's worth and move on.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: