Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:52:39 PM

Bump!

Did you miss the 120% bonus? I'm selling my account.

As per time of writing it contain an estimated 10,882.38 ARK (excluding bonuses)

Bonus as per follow: 9,728.72 ARK will be subject to 120% & 1,153.66 ARK subject to 70% bonus.

If the team deliver, this account could be worth over 23,000 ARK.

Terms: Once the price agreed, we will use an escrow (cannabanana perhaps) to change the email. Once the email changed, the password will need to be reset and authy reactivated by the new owner.

I accept LSK &/or BTC. Make your offer Wink

Please keep our thread clear of this selling and use the right part of the forums for it.

Where else should I post this request? Is this not the ARK's thread? Beside, I'm quite surprised to see that all those screaming SCAM against Lisk, Polo & others for missing the 24hrs / 120% bonus scheme are now no where to be found...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:57:09 PM

Bump!

As per time of writing it contain an estimated 10,882.38 ARK (excluding bonuses)

Bonus as per follow: 9,728.72 ARK will be subject to 120% & 1,153.66 ARK subject to 70% bonus.

Terms: Once the price agreed, we will use an escrow (cannabanana perhaps) to change the email. Once the email changed, the password will need to be reset and authy reactivated by the new owner.

Please keep our thread clear of this selling and use the right part of the forums for it.

Where else should I post this request? Is this not the ARK's thread? Beside, I'm quite surprised to see that all those screaming SCAM against Lisk, Polo & others for missing the 24hrs / 120% bonus scheme are now no where to be found...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

that is the currency trading section of the bitcointalk forum.

One guy explained it well earlier, after he couldn't get his lisk withdrawal from Polo, he just got his ARK TEC withdrawal canceled and dumped his lisk at the exchange instead of waiting for it to complete cause the lisk blockchain was stuck.

Now multiply that by 100 and you have what resulted the past couple of weeks here and combine that with asking exchanges to not withdrawal a coin, yeah we might have been fully funded by now if some stuff was actually working.  who knows.
BitBanksy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:58:04 PM

Quote from: BoldNinja
In case we don't met threshold and participants will request a refund there will be some kind of a return address they will either need to input via TEC website or send a deposit return address from the same email they used in Ark TEC else we'd be refunding a lot to exchanges, ShapeShift and that is not happening - our participants are our responsibility and we'll provide means and instructions so the refunds won't end on Poloniex/Bittrex/Shapeshift, ... deposit addresess if it comes to that - but lets first try and focus on getting to that 100% so that won't be necessary Smiley

What's about allowing those like me who want to withdrawn their participation from the ICO to input via TEC a return address? You guys could save thousands of ARK since I'm happy to forfeit my bonus.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:01:11 PM

Quote from: BoldNinja
In case we don't met threshold and participants will request a refund there will be some kind of a return address they will either need to input via TEC website or send a deposit return address from the same email they used in Ark TEC else we'd be refunding a lot to exchanges, ShapeShift and that is not happening - our participants are our responsibility and we'll provide means and instructions so the refunds won't end on Poloniex/Bittrex/Shapeshift, ... deposit addresess if it comes to that - but lets first try and focus on getting to that 100% so that won't be necessary Smiley

What's about allowing those like me who want to withdrawn their participation from the ICO to input via TEC a return address? You guys could save thousands of ARK since I'm happy to forfeit my bonus.

if we don't launch, nobody who got 120% will have any advantage over anyone else since everyone exchanged on day 1 and basically everyone would forfeit their bonus advantage anyways.
BitBanksy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:06:10 PM

Quote from: cannabanana

oh! thx. I never saw that section before... will post my offer over there too. Any update from the dev re: change of email?

One guy explained it well earlier, after he couldn't get his lisk withdrawal from Polo, he just got his ARK TEC withdrawal canceled and dumped his lisk at the exchange instead of waiting for it to complete cause the lisk blockchain was stuck.

Now multiply that by 100 and you have what resulted the past couple of weeks here and combine that with asking exchanges to not withdrawal a coin, yeah we might have been fully funded by now if some stuff was actually working.  who knows.

Well I can see where you come from & yes it is really unfortunate and frustrating... But...

cannabanana

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:18:37 PM

oh! thx. I never saw that section before... will post my offer over there too. Any update from the dev re: change of email?

Now multiply that by 100 and you have what resulted the past couple of weeks here and combine that with asking exchanges to not withdrawal a coin, yeah we might have been fully funded by now if some stuff was actually working.  who knows.

Well I can see where you come from & yes it is really unfortunate and frustrating... But...

he said it's possible but he has to implement a way to handle it.  We're not going to stop or delay development right now to facilitate a trade.  

Like I said, I don't blow up on people unwarranted.  If you were wearing my shoes and knew what I know about the real situation. You'd be pretty steaming also if you thought that there was legitimate sabotage being played out against your project.
BitBanksy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:37:58 PM

he said it's possible but he has to implement a way to handle it.  We're not going to stop or delay development right now to facilitate a trade.

Thx! much appreciated. If it is too much trouble than don't worry, I totally understand.

Like I said, I don't blow up on people unwarranted.  If you were wearing my shoes and knew what I know about the real situation. You'd be pretty steaming also if you thought that there was legitimate sabotage being played out on your project.

I don't know all the facts & I'm no one to judge you so I will refrain commenting further on who's right and wrong... what's done is done... But trust me mate, I seriously doubt there is any legitimate sabotage being played out. Both project could mutually benefit from each other since it takes two flints to make a fire. Unity is strength. . . & when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:51:54 PM

he said it's possible but he has to implement a way to handle it.  We're not going to stop or delay development right now to facilitate a trade.

Thx! much appreciated. If it is too much trouble than don't worry, I totally understand.

Like I said, I don't blow up on people unwarranted.  If you were wearing my shoes and knew what I know about the real situation. You'd be pretty steaming also if you thought that there was legitimate sabotage being played out on your project.

I don't know all the facts & I'm no one to judge you so I will refrain commenting further on who's right and wrong... what's done is done... But trust me mate, I seriously doubt there is any legitimate sabotage being played out. Both project could mutually benefit from each other since it takes two flints to make a fire. Unity is strength. . . & when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

Maybe it's all psychosis but then again maybe it's not. We'd be happy to be cordial and have our MD talk with Max, but it's their turn to initiate since Max hasn't accepted our invitations to talk.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

Bump!

Post it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

The search engine is for searching.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:50:07 PM

The threshold will not be met? All funds will be refunded?

Yes sadly that is the case.  If we don't have 2000 btc by 11 DEC then we will issue an opportunity for refunds to all participants.

Everyone at ARK understandably do not wish for this to happen as we have spent a very long time on our project so far in preparation for our TEC and would be pretty devastating to have to refund everyone, but that is what must be done.

We have discussed the possibility of refunding those who would like to have a refund and also still launching with the amount of people who do not request a refund or after all refunds, we will can sell tokens ourselves from mainnet over time as we are developing during mainnet.

We might have to refund everyone, but it will not kill our project.  We will just have to figure out some other method after refunds are completed per the agreement.

Escrow Agent Mal here, watching from the sidelines.   

Please (re)state for the record the exact actions that will be followed by the ARK team (and any required actions by investors) if 100% project funding is not reached by Dec 11.

You are now having internal team discussions about possibly launching with less than full funding and taking people along for the ride who have not requested a refund.  That implies that a failure to reach full funding may require active requests for refunds by supporters.   This is totally different than  the ARK team automatically reversing donations to their original BTC or Lisk address and surrendering all funds entrusted to you. 

I hope you succeed in raising your required funding.   However, it must be crystal clear to everybody beforehand on what will happen if you do not.

Looks like everyone is on the same page here! Let's get this funded and avoid having to refund anything.

thanks for helping get everyone on the same page Cheesy
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:12:41 PM

Like I said, I don't blow up on people unwarranted.  If you were wearing my shoes and knew what I know about the real situation. You'd be pretty steaming also if you thought that there was legitimate sabotage being played out on your project.

Maybe it's all psychosis but then again maybe it's not. We'd be happy to be cordial and have our MD talk with Max, but it's their turn to initiate since Max hasn't accepted our invitations to talk.

Well, I hope I don't sound too patronizing here, but this situation could have been better solved with diplomacy. Even if I suspected sabotage, as long as there is no hard evidence I can point at, I'd keep my trap shut. I mean, what is there to gain from stirring it up? Do you think, you'd be keen on talking with people accusing you of sabotage? I wouldn't.
Additionally, I've come to the realization, that in 90% of fights, there are at least two idiots and that if one of them wouldn't have been just as much of a dickhead than the other, there wouldn't have been a fight in the first place. I'm not saying that this is the case, but truth be told, in my eyes, the ARC project doesn't come off too well. Not because I think you are in the wrong here, but simply because I as a bystander can't judge who is in the wrong and who isn't.
This would have been one of this times, where sucking it up and looking like the bigger person would have made just as much, or even more.

Another question:

Do you guys think about repeating the ICO, in case it fails? Are there other paths you think about? Or is this project dead, once you don't get the funding you need?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:25:47 PM

Well, I hope I don't sound too patronizing here, but this situation could have been better solved with diplomacy. Even if I suspected sabotage, as long as there is no hard evidence I can point at, I'd keep my trap shut. I mean, what is there to gain from stirring it up? Do you think, you'd be keen on talking with people accusing you of sabotage? I wouldn't.
Additionally, I've come to the realization, that in 90% of fights, there are at least two idiots and that if one of them wouldn't have been just as much of a dickhead than the other, there wouldn't have been a fight in the first place. I'm not saying that this is the case, but truth be told, in my eyes, the ARC project doesn't come off too well. Not because I think you are in the wrong here, but simply because I as a bystander can't judge who is in the wrong and who isn't.
This would have been one of this times, where sucking it up and looking like the bigger person would have made just as much, or even more.

Another question:

Do you guys think about repeating the ICO, in case it fails? Are there other paths you think about? Or is this project dead, once you don't get the funding you need?

totally understandable and possibly we could have done a different bonus level.  We did assume that it would be a big boost for lisk price and that we would be helping them out also but it didn't work out that way.

I get it man, people don't like me because I will speak the truth regardless of the consequences.  But remember, I don't make all the decisions here and sometimes it's good to have people who don't take crap from people.

To some people, being real to themselves is more important than image.  Maybe a lot care about how the world views them, but I don't.   That's why I am comfortable with the way I am.  I am satisfied with who I am and that's all that matters in life.

to answer your additional question,
If this TEC fails to reach the target and after whatever refund thing we have to go through.  We may launch with what funding we have after those who want a refund get one.  But probably we won't do another TEC in the way that we are doing it now.  

ARK will continue even with zero funding.
szachta

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:33:51 PM

Free ark https://gleam.io/iaFvf/ark-main-event-sweepstakes-1000-winners-150k-ark

Don't forget to tweet for a chance at part of 150k ARK.  1000 Winners, only 300 entrants so far and mulitple wins per person.  HIGH chance you will get some bounty.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 08:53:41 PM

Another question:

Overall, it can be frustrating when you know something is going on, even have evidence, but need to keep quiet about it in the interests of both yourself and the party that is doing it. Not everyone has the same tolerance level to put up with this kind of activity, so tempers can flare up, and things get said which would best be left unsaid for all concerned. The points you raise are very good advice, and well received.

There are plenty of options to continue if the target is not reached, of which the optional refunds with the exchange rate based on minimum 2K BTC target and continued exchange at an exchange rate at least as high as the maximum rate for any participant in the TEC is the most likely.

Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:56:32 PM

First I believe Ark will get their minimum threshold but if these doesnt happen I will leave my ico funds because I believe in the project.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:57:25 PM

First I believe Ark will get their minimum threshold but if these doesnt happen I will leave my ico funds because I believe in the project.

YO CAPO!  Thanks for the support dude!
bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 09:02:22 PM

Thanks for your support. In general, this is the most difficult and critical time in a crowdfund campaign, when the team needs to work the hardest to keep momentum and build community with the least amount of visible results, but this is also an indicator of how the team will perform in the future under adverse conditions. This is why it is critical, in that it will determine to a large extent to what degree the financially savvy participants will join in at the end of the campaign.

bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 09:07:33 PM

On the question of transferring TEC accounts, from a legal perspective we can't really do this since doing so could make the exchange into something more than just usage tokens for access to the Ark decentralized network.

sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 10:10:25 PM

If the minimum threshold doesnt happen, but I hope it does! I will leave my ico funds in and hope you keep working on it.
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:18:04 PM

I see no reason to withdraw my funds for the project if the target is not met.  I think the project has plenty of merit
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: