Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:36:12 PM

how muck cost each ARK?

don't quote me on this but I think it's a little bit under a penny per ark.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:40:52 PM

how muck cost each ARK?

yes around 1700 satoshy each , more or less! Not much truly honest..... Grin

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:14:20 PM

how muck cost each ARK?

and why so low value?Huh more was expected....
drnash85

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:19:09 PM

how muck cost each ARK?

The low value is from trolls being trolls
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:24:02 PM

If anybody here is running Ark testnet, here is a small convenience for you — you may now get testnet tokens without hurdle, simply by using first ⎋ Ѧrk Faucet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:24:13 PM

Congratulations to ARK team - although I thought you will at least break your initial goal I'm happy and staying in ARK.

how muck cost each ARK?

Probably a bit more but still a steal at that price. RISE raised around the same amount and they didn't even have working wallet only problems with each passing day as far as I can recall - ARK already has windows wallet, android wallet, linux wallet, IOS wallet if I'm not mistaken on the way and wallets working better than some that have been on the market for a few years and with a market cap of 50x of ARK *cough*Mist*cough* . I think ARK is a sleeping beauty and next year after they go live it will boom (maybe not initially, but mark my words this is not just undersold, but way undersold project). I'm here for the long run since team seems solid and is already delivering so I'm giving them a chance with my investment.

Good luck to all of us who stay in!
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:27:39 PM

If anybody here is running Ark testnet, here is a small convenience for you — you may now get testnet tokens without hurdle, simply by using first ⎋ Ѧrk Faucet.

Nice work Dens!

cannabanana

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:33:07 PM

Congratulations to ARK team - although I thought you will at least break your initial goal I'm happy and staying in ARK.

how muck cost each ARK?

Probably a bit more but still a steal at that price. RISE raised around the same amount and they didn't even have working wallet only problems with each passing day as far as I can recall - ARK already has windows wallet, android wallet, linux wallet, IOS wallet if I'm not mistaken on the way and wallets working better than some that have been on the market for a few years and with a market cap of 50x of ARK *cough*Mist*cough* . I think ARK is a sleeping beauty and next year after they go live it will boom (maybe not initially, but mark my words this is not just undersold, but way undersold project). I'm here for the long run since team seems solid and is already delivering so I'm giving them a chance with my investment.

Bingo, I don't know why people can't see the truth like you.

Nice work Dens!

That neon sign.....I need one in real life....... very cool.
BoldNinja

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:39:33 PM

Nice work Dens!

Maybe we could open ARK shop which only accepts ARKs as payment and sell stuff like this ARK logo neon sign (maybe RGB colors changing ) would be so awesome :O

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:03:52 PM

how muck cost each ARK?

Bingo, I don't know why people can't see the truth like you.

Nice work Dens!

Some people wear blinders their whole life. Others just cant handle the truth  Wink   Ark is here to stay.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:06:05 PM

Update on the refund option and Ark distribution

There will be a one week period after TEC is closed during which TEC participants may choose whether to receive a refund or leave the funds on deposit in the TEC to receive a distribution of Ark tokens. This period will start immediately after the modifications are made to the TEC site which will include the refund option. The refunds will be issued at the end of the refund period and the final distribution of Ark is determined with the bonuses applied, based on the minimum target of 2K BTC being met exactly. The difference between the 2K target and the actual amount raised after refunds are complete will be treated as a deposit of that amount of BTC with no bonus applied, and its resulting distribution held by Ark for future crowdfunds, development and participation in the ARK project, and possibly employee compensation at an exchange rate no lower than the highest exchange rate made by anyone during the TEC. At mainnet launch, the distribution of Ark tokens will be made as originally planned, no later than 1 February 2017. Bounties will also be distributed after mainnet launches. Further instructions and details will be posted when the TEC site is ready.

Great, I will ask the total refund of my 200,000 lsk invested.  good luck for your project. 
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:07:12 PM

So, is it safe to assume that if a lot of people pull out funds, the rest of us will get a higher portion of ARK tokens?

no, all refunds go back to the ARK Crew to be used for additional fund raising in the future.

There will be a one week period after TEC is closed during which TEC participants may choose whether to receive a refund or leave the funds on deposit in the TEC to receive a distribution of Ark tokens. This period will start immediately after the modifications are made to the TEC site which will include the refund option. The refunds will be issued at the end of the refund period and the final distribution of Ark is determined with the bonuses applied, based on the minimum target of 2K BTC being met exactly. The difference between the 2K target and the actual amount raised after refunds are complete will be treated as a deposit of that amount of BTC with no bonus applied, and its resulting distribution held by Ark for future crowdfunds, development and participation in the ARK project, and possibly employee compensation at an exchange rate no lower than the highest exchange rate made by anyone during the TEC. At mainnet launch, the distribution of Ark tokens will be made as originally planned, no later than 1 February 2017. Bounties will also be distributed after mainnet launches. Further instructions and details will be posted when the TEC site is ready.

thanks for the important update! 

From OP :
1: 75% [93,750,000] of ARK tokens will be distributed to participants of the ARK-TEC; 2: 15% [18,750,000] to the ARK Founders Team; 3: 7% [8,750,000] ARKShield Program; 4: 2% [2,500,000] for bounties; 5: 1% [1,250,000] to escrow;

So why are there tokens going to ARK Crew or used for future crowdfunds/additional fund raising?? And the difference from the 2K target? The 75% [93,750,000] are supposed to be distributed to the participants - NOT going to ARK Crew or future fund raising. Why are you changing now the terms - why don't you distribute all the 93,750,000 tokens to the participants? If someone wants a refund - fine, but their would have been share gets back to the pool and distributed to the participants.
cannabanana

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:09:20 PM

Great, I will ask the total refund of my 200,000 lsk invested.  good luck for your project.  

Is that the only phrase in english you understand?

I'm glad you're getting a refund, because your coins come back to us and we can distribute them to people who deserve it.

see ya.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:09:37 PM

Excellent faucet @densmirnov  !!! thank you very much for this contribution!
cannabanana

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:11:21 PM

So, is it safe to assume that if a lot of people pull out funds, the rest of us will get a higher portion of ARK tokens?

no, all refunds go back to the ARK Crew to be used for additional fund raising in the future.

From OP :
1: 75% [93,750,000] of ARK tokens will be distributed to participants of the ARK-TEC; 2: 15% [18,750,000] to the ARK Founders Team; 3: 7% [8,750,000] ARKShield Program; 4: 2% [2,500,000] for bounties; 5: 1% [1,250,000] to escrow;

So why are there tokens going to ARK Crew or used for future crowdfunds/additional fund raising?? And the difference from the 2K target? The 75% [93,750,000] are supposed to be distributed to the participants - NOT going to ARK Crew or future fund raising. Why are you changing now the terms - why don't you distribute all the 93,750,000 tokens to the participants? If someone wants a refund - fine, but their would have been share gets back to the pool and distributed to the participants.

because those are the terms for a SUCCESSFUL TEC above 2000 BTC.  It's easy, don't agree?  Get a refund.

we're doing this for the interest of the participants so they can have a coin worth holding in the future and not one that gets insta dumped at the exchanges.
coinmenace

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:20:49 PM

From OP :

because those are the terms for a SUCCESSFUL TEC above 2000 BTC.  It's easy, don't agree?  Get a refund.

we're doing this for the interest of the participants so they can have a coin worth holding in the future and not one that gets insta dumped at the exchanges.

Very good communication! If your participant ask a valid question, its a disagreement with you and you tell them to get a refund.

When did your team came up with the idea of using the difference from the 2K target to be going to the ARK Crew for future funding? Before the ICO started or after the ICO ended?
cannabanana

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:24:34 PM

From OP :

Very good communication! If your participant ask a valid question, its a disagreement with you and you tell them to get a refund.

When did your team came up with the idea of using the difference from the 2K target to be going to the ARK Crew for future funding? Before the ICO started or after the ICO ended?

This is our continuation plan.  Plan B for if we have to do refunds.

Why not just get a refund instead of complaining about how you think you deserve to get more coins.

We didn't reach the goal so all bets are off on the original plan.  We could just give everyone a refund and start again with a different sales type but this is much easier.

So if you disagree with us, the only option is to get a refund.  We're not going to sit around and let this project die just because you want to get more coins.
BoldNinja

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:27:17 PM

From OP :

We are basing our calculations as 2000 BTC would have been met. What will be between final after refunds will go towards 2nd round of funding, but that will happen at a very different rate than current participants (they will be exchanged at a higher markup than highest in current TEC).

What would you rather have a coin that can grow and has means of delivering or (after refunds)  distribute all the coins that will be worth very little and a budget maybe for 1 year of ARK development? After that ARK would be struggling with funding and further development.

We are here for the marathon run and not a sprint on 100 metres.

coinmenace

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:36:02 PM

From OP :

We are basing our calculations as 2000 BTC would have been met. What will be between final after refunds will go towards 2nd round of funding, but that will happen at a very different rate than current participants (they will be exchanged at a higher markup than highest in current TEC).

What would you rather have a coin that can grow and has means of delivering or (after refunds)  distribute all the coins that will be worth very little and a budget maybe for 1 year of ARK development? After that ARK would be struggling with funding and further development.

A more acceptable answer than the Head of Communication's "you ask a question - you disagree/complain - get a refund".

Asking questions about your decisions with the project you asked the community to fund looks to be complaining and disagreeing. Good job!
cannabanana

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:39:28 PM

From OP :

A more acceptable answer than the Head of Communication's "you ask a question - you disagree/complain - get a refund".

Asking questions about your decisions with the project you asked the community to fund looks to be complaining and disagreeing. Good job!

LOL he just basically said the same thing I did.  That's my no nonsense approach, love it or hate it, that's the way it is.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: