Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

i'm testing ark wallet in windows....
and i can read
NETWORK: MAINNET/21932

but we are already live???

wallet ARK Client  - 0.3.1

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

i'm testing ark wallet in windows....
and i can read
NETWORK: MAINNET/21932

but we are already live???

wallet ARK Client  - 0.3.1

No its still a testnet, but this is where you will be able to switch between different networks later on.

As said: we'll post before we go live here, on Slack, via Email, Twitter, FB, ... so everyone will have enough time to receive information on when we start!

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:44:27 PM

Once we'll know when we launch we'll give everyone an update before we go live. ETA is already said to be end of February / beginning of March don't know what else you want from us currently regarding timeline? Once we have a set date for launch we'll let everyone know.

At least to update the tec.ark.io/dashboard to know how many ARK will we receive.

Hm, in my dashboard I can see "Amount of Arks you will receive: ...".

Where do you see this, I just re-checked my ARK dashboard but it only shows 0 ARK nothing else.

uhh probably because there's people out there that are receiving more than JUST a bounty.........come on man, there's people who actually gave a crap about us and not using us as a bounty source......
alexcrownjr

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

can't login
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:11:21 PM

can't login

You logged in with incorrect email or password or both. There is an option for forgotten password (of course you must still have access to the email you used with TEC).

cannabanana

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:21:05 PM

can't login

You logged in with incorrect email or password or both. There is an option for forgotten password (of course you must still have access to the email you used with TEC).
also if you change your PW, check your email Spam folder for the email from ARK.
tradwork

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:40:13 AM

This is the weekly update from our slack a few days ago...

ARK Week 5 update:

We would like to start by congratulating our previous design contest winners: Sormin, Densmirnov, & Jamiec79.

This weeks winner is:  mjbmonetarymetals

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqG1dPto.jpg&t=572&c=_lDrS0Le6PInzw (779KB)

Congrats on winning 5k ARK!

Also, thank you to all of the other new submissions. We really enjoy seeing what you guys come up with.

Mainnet Launch:

We continue to make great strides towards release. After extensive testing by our testnet crew, we have seen several large bug fixes that needed to be addressed. Thank you all for your dedication to helping with testnet. It will show in the final product for sure.

Due to these bugs, the holiday period, and the time required to code and issue the refunds after the TEC ended, we are still at least several weeks away from being ready to launch. The network is stable and performing well on testnet, but we want to make sure we look for all possible security vulnerabilities prior to launch.

We are close, and want to deliver a solid core product to the ARK community. Therefore, after a  lot of internal debate, we have decided to push ARK mainnet launch back at least a few weeks.

As a team, and with our experiences with cryptocurrency launches, we feel it is more important to begin life with an amazing, stable, secure, and reliable product to base our future use cases on, rather than one that needs patches and updates just to stay afloat a year down the road.

So at this moment we cannot give an exact date, only that February is still considered our mainnet launch month until further notice.

We are in contact with exchanges, but cannot give any more info on which exchanges.
We hope you can all understand that we cannot talk about this just yet. Please be rest assured, ARK will be on exchanges at launch :wink:.

We are also currently in the process of closing a strategic partnership that will benefit SmartBridge and the ARK Ecosystem. This well known partner will add promised functionality and abilities to the ARK SmartBridge that will help propel ARK into the future!

Stay Tuned!

keep it up and stay in touch is our aim nad let see what will be the next for us. Cry
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:10:59 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 06:05:21 PM by MalReynolds

why bitcoin escrow adrs is empty?
BTC Escrow - 3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY

Wtf man, are you trolling?

The original question is legitimate and definitely not trolling.  ICO donators have a right to know what the ARK team is doing with their donations.  As one of three ARK escrow agents I am responsible for making that information available to the public.  

At ARK management request, on Jan 6 Blazed and I together authorized the release of around 167 BTC from ICO (the remainder in the ICO BTC account after requested refunds) to cover ARK team expenses until launch.   At the time of this Jan 6 disbursement, the requested withdrawal was within the "80% of all ICO funds gathered will be held in escrow until launch, up to 20% will be available for pre-launch use" rule ARK had in place with its escrow agents.  (Since then, the value of BTC has gone up and the value of Lisk has gone down).   This withdrawal was made from the escrow-controlled ICO BTC account 3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY to the ARK-controlled BTC account 356xnT1xFW89d4jSBww7QSiTELnuePLknW.  This withdrawal puts the ARK ICO BTC account balance at zero and so ARK has no further escrowed BTC funds available to them in the future.  

The blockchain record for ARK ICO Bitcoins distributed after Jan 6 is available for inspection at https://blockchain.info/address/356xnT1xFW89d4jSBww7QSiTELnuePLknW.  Of the 167 BTC transferred from escrow to this ARK account, around 140 BTC remain.  Details of how the other 27 or so ICO BTC have been used are known only to ARK management, not me.

ARK ICO donations of Lisk after refunds are roughly 4.7M Lisk, currently worth around $650K.  These Lisk funds are still under escrow and no Lisk has been released to ARK control other than requested refunds.  I will not release any of the ICO Lisk until after ARK launch.  However, at ARK team request I have authorized delegates votes made by this Lisk account, and so 14 ARK members are forging Lisk in their own personal accounts (along with 5 pools) using ARK vote support added to their previous support from others.  

Note that unlike with the BTC account,  MinerJones and Blazed have no escrow second-signature authority over the Lisk account, only me.  I am not an official member of the ARK team, only an escrow agent for them.  

To summarize, ARK has cashed out around 167 BTC and appears to have around 140 BTC remaining worth around $140K under their full control.  ARK also has in escrow about 4.7M Lisk worth around $650K to fund their future efforts.  With no lock-out period and around $800K in available assets, the 125 million ARK coins to be issued should have a "fundamentals value" of 800,000 USD/125,000,000 ARK = 0.0064 USD per ARK at launch on the exchanges.  Lisk funds may be monitored at https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L.  ARK contract terms with ICO participants may be reviewed at https://ark.io/ARK-TEC-Agreement.pdf.
endfield

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:34:36 PM

MalReynolds

Nice statement, but this is not quite correct.

However, at ARK team request I have authorized delegates votes made by this Lisk account, and so 18 ARK members are forging Lisk in their own personal accounts with ARK vote support added to their previous support from others.

ARK Crew voted for 14 members but also for 5 pools.

Why you voted for these pools? For a few pennies?

Statements like Kevin is a bad whale or your DPoS futures are good.
At the moment you play in lisk like a bad whale.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:05:48 PM

The original question is legitimate and definitely not trolling.  ICO donators have a right to know what the ARK team is doing with their donations.  As one of three ARK escrow agents I am responsible for making that information available to the public.  

At ARK management request, on Jan 6 Blazed and I together authorized the release of around 167 BTC from ICO (the remainder in the ICO BTC account after requested refunds) to cover ARK team expenses until launch.   At the time of this Jan 6 disbursement, the requested withdrawal was within the "80% of all ICO funds gathered will be held in escrow until launch, up to 20% will be available for pre-launch use" rule ARK had in place with its escrow agents.  (Since then, the value of BTC has gone up and the value of Lisk has gone down).   This withdrawal was made from the escrow-controlled ICO BTC account 3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY to the ARK-controlled BTC account 356xnT1xFW89d4jSBww7QSiTELnuePLknW.  This withdrawal puts the ARK ICO BTC account balance at zero and so ARK has no further escrowed BTC funds available to them in the future.  

The blockchain record for ARK ICO Bitcoins distributed after Jan 6 is available for inspection at https://blockchain.info/address/356xnT1xFW89d4jSBww7QSiTELnuePLknW.  Of the 167 BTC transferred from escrow to this ARK account, around 140 BTC remain.  Details of how the other 27 or so ICO BTC have been used are known only to ARK management, not me.

ARK ICO donations of Lisk after refunds are roughly 4.7M Lisk, currently worth around $650K.  These Lisk funds are still under escrow and no Lisk has been released to ARK control other than requested refunds.  I will not release any of the ICO Lisk until after ARK launch.  However, at ARK team request I have authorized delegates votes made by this Lisk account, and so 18 ARK members are forging Lisk in their own personal accounts with ARK vote support added to their previous support from others.  

Note that unlike with the BTC account,  MinerJones and Blazed have no escrow second-signature authority over the Lisk account, only me.  I am not an official member of the ARK team, only an escrow agent for them.  

To summarize, ARK has cashed out around 167 BTC and appears to have around 140 BTC remaining worth around $140K under their full control.  ARK also has in escrow about 4.7M Lisk worth around $650K to fund their future efforts.  With no lock-out period and around $800K in available assets, the 125 million ARK coins to be issued should have a "fundamentals value" of 800,000 USD/125,000,000 ARK = 0.0064 USD per ARK at launch on the exchanges.  Lisk funds may be monitored at https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L.  ARK contract terms with ICO participants may be reviewed at https://ark.io/ARK-TEC-Agreement.pdf.

and the wrote that they don't want the LSK for voting.... i still doubt that ark will be released.
cannabanana

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:16:08 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 06:30:30 PM by cannabanana

ARK ICO donations of Lisk after refunds are roughly 4.7M Lisk, currently worth around $650K.  These Lisk funds are still under escrow and no Lisk has been released to ARK control other than requested refunds.  I will not release any of the ICO Lisk until after ARK launch.  However, at ARK team request I have authorized delegates votes made by this Lisk account, and so 18 ARK members are forging Lisk in their own personal accounts with ARK vote support added to their previous support from others.  

and the wrote that they don't want the LSK for voting.... i still doubt that ark will be released.

show some proof that we said we would not vote using our lisk.  We never said anything of the sorts, in fact it was probably more likely we would vote using our lisk.  

You can doubt our release as much as you want but your opinions have always be shit since the beginning so no big surprise there.

MalReynolds

Nice statement, but this is not quite correct.

However, at ARK team request I have authorized delegates votes made by this Lisk account, and so 18 ARK members are forging Lisk in their own personal accounts with ARK vote support added to their previous support from others.

ARK Crew voted for 14 members but also for 5 pools.

Why you voted for these pools? For a few pennies?

Statements like Kevin is a bad whale or your DPoS futures are good.
At the moment you play in lisk like a bad whale.

Mal voted because he has ZERO authority to tell us what we can or cannot use our lisk for,  his job is merely to make sure we don't completely fuck you guys over.  How about not being a dick to that guy who's protecting your stupid crypto.

Pennies?  ARK Lisk wallet has about 4000 more Lisk in it now than at the end of the TEC because of the pools.  It may not be much but that's still half a BTC of Value increase for ARK.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:31:53 PM

O nice! imo, i expect and WANT that personally.  to me its no different than you guys slanging merch, its just another way to figure out revenue streams and ways to take what you have and rub it together into more funds for the project.  ANYONE who gave you guys coins for ARK, should have NO problem what you do with it, lets face it its YOUR guys' choice, their YOUR coins, WE GET ARK tokens, as per the agreement.
also, you guys are kinda forced here, if you were sitting on 2000BTC as per the plan you probably wouldn't need to work hard to grow it.

Also as far as LISK voting goes, everyone KNEW you guys are deep in LISK, you have that fancy group or w.e from the start. Of course you guys will further your positions there, or have people forgot? ARK SUPPORTS LISK  (even if LISK gets butthurt and dosent support them)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
cannabanana

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:40:01 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 07:16:03 PM by cannabanana

O nice! imo, i expect and WANT that personally.  to me its no different than you guys slanging merch, its just another way to figure out revenue streams and ways to take what you have and rub it together into more funds for the project.  ANYONE who gave you guys coins for ARK, should have NO problem what you do with it, lets face it its YOUR guys' choice, their YOUR coins, WE GET ARK tokens, as per the agreement.
also, you guys are kinda forced here, if you were sitting on 2000BTC as per the plan you probably wouldn't need to work hard to grow it.

Also as far as LISK voting goes, everyone KNEW you guys are deep in LISK, you have that fancy group or w.e from the start. Of course you guys will further your positions there, or have people forgot? ARK SUPPORTS LISK  (even if LISK gets butthurt and dosent support them)

werd, can't we all just....get along?

Grin

It's not every day a project actually has a wallet that goes up in value instead of draining value like a bucket of water with holes in it.

LeonGreene

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

They said in the beginning that it could be used for voting so I don't know where you found that they wrote that they wouldn't use it for voting

is it better to buy lisk and exchange?

what is the best return?
with lisk you will get 120 % bonus

whats the reasoning behind that?

is it to pump lisk?

That makes no sense, why would we do this?  We spent thousands of man hours creating this new platform, just to pump lisk?  Crazy.

makes total sense as a marketing tool. u obviously did not comprehend what i said. dont equate pump w scam.

right, must have missed it.

do you have a reason for the lisk incentive? im all for it and have lisk ready...

There's reasons why we can't speak of this right now.  But I can tell you we have no intention of "dumping" the coins on to the exchanges or destroying the price of Lisk.  The price going up may have something to do with ark news but we are definatly not doing it to PnD.

We may choose to use it for any reason.  Voting, Funding, Payments, etc.  but we cannot talk specifics at this time.
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

O nice! imo, i expect and WANT that personally.  to me its no different than you guys slanging merch, its just another way to figure out revenue streams and ways to take what you have and rub it together into more funds for the project.  ANYONE who gave you guys coins for ARK, should have NO problem what you do with it, lets face it its YOUR guys' choice, their YOUR coins, WE GET ARK tokens, as per the agreement.

Also as far as LISK voting goes, everyone KNEW you guys are deep in LISK, you have that fancy group or w.e from the start. Of course you guys will further your positions there, or have people forgot? ARK SUPPORTS LISK  (even if LISK gets butthurt and dosent support them)

Exactly - I mean people are fuding if they are spending money, people are fuding if they are making additional revenue streams (which I totally support - more money for development and marketing, ...). Can this guys do anything or is everything they do a scam or against some rules you have set in your tiny little minds? With the way LISK is falling in the last few weeks you should all be thanking them they don't dump it on the market (or imagine if there was no ARK there would be 4.7m LISK on the market I think price would be close to 8-9k already). Just leave them be and let them focus on development so we can get main net in (hopefully) March.
endfield

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:00:45 PM

Mal voted because he has ZERO authority to tell us what we can or cannot use our lisk for,  his job is merely to make sure we don't completely fuck you guys over.  How about not being a dick to that guy who's protecting your stupid crypto.

Pennies?  ARK Lisk wallet has about 4000 more Lisk in it now than at the end of the TEC because of the pools.  It may not be much but that's still half a BTC of Value increase for ARK.

Nah, 4000 LSK  Roll Eyes legal but still bad whale and does not fit your philosophy.

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:14:37 AM

Nah, 4000 LSK  Roll Eyes legal but still bad whale and does not fit your philosophy.

Give a rest would ya? Nobody is interested...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
MonetaCoin

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:20:43 AM

This thread is always going crazy....
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:13:44 AM

Can anyone let me know what was the ICO Price ??

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Toro iskandar

Activity: 896
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:07:35 AM

Can anyone let me know what was the ICO Price ??

ICO price 1 ARK= 0.00003200 BTC

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: