Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:30:04 AM

hi, guys i dont understand win i or not, in the list of winners are Arturs J without avatar, its my inicials, but im not sure, because i have avatar on twitter, so i send email that im win, but not 100% sure that its me

If you end up getting a reply back then you will be good.  If not then it might have been some other person.  Emails of winners were hidden for security and validation reasons.

i am not win Sweepstakes  Sad Sad

sorry to hear that buddy,

Make sure to do this one also and maybe you can win this time.

https://gleam.io/yDqrZ/ark-ark-1-big-win-edition

We will have lots of sweepstakes and after this one that's staring soon we will have one with lots of winners with win multiple times.

i cannot acces my email for claim first contest
any solution sir???

Sorry, No because we need to send you information to that email address and to prevent bulk email spammers.

Please try to access your account and remember your password.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kripteka

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:35:48 AM

First sweepstakes winner list and second sweepstakes links added to the OP.
-tb-
I think that to be fair you must show the list of all lottery participants (without bots/spammers) with counted entries
cannabanana

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:36:18 AM

-tb-
I think that to be fair you must show the list of all lottery participants (without bots/spammers) with counted entries

Final Tally
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 02:40:18 AM

hello canna.
I've joined sweepstakes with Facebook. so do I need to send an mail from that email address which i used to register in Facebook?

I am one of these 100 luckies.. w3eeeeeeess..

(preferring for next.)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
cannabanana

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:42:54 AM

hello canna.
I've joined sweepstakes with Facebook. so do I need to send an mail from that email address which i used to register in Facebook?

I am one of these 100 luckies.. w3eeeeeeess..

(preferring for next.)

Congratz Jamalaezaz!  Yes, send an email to winners@ark.io from the email from that matching winner, I will respond back with confirmation if it is valid. 
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:45:57 AM

hi, guys i dont understand win i or not, in the list of winners are Arturs J without avatar, its my inicials, but im not sure, because i have avatar on twitter, so i send email that im win, but not 100% sure that its me

If you end up getting a reply back then you will be good.  If not then it might have been some other person.  Emails of winners were hidden for security and validation reasons.

We will have lots of sweepstakes and after this one that's staring soon we will have one with lots of winners with win multiple times.

any solution sir???

Sorry, No because we need to send you information to that email address and to prevent bulk email spammers.

Facebook or twitter account sir???
please Sad
cannabanana

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:49:35 AM

any solution sir???

please Sad

I can tell you not many won from Facebook, so probably twitter.
kripteka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:57:17 AM

-tb-

Final Tally
I think lottery is not good and fair idea. At least lottery must have only registration.
But many people did job during whole week and made a promo for ARK for free!? Only 100 got tokens and others "goodby"!?
So I wasted my time and got nothing?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:00:26 AM

-tb-

Final Tally
I think lottery is not good and fair idea. At least lottery must have only registration.
But many people did job during whole week and made a promo for ARK for free!? Only 100 got tokens and others "goodby"!?

First of all everyone who won got 1000 ARK not 100.

It is fair, We are not paying you to work.  You are doing this on your own to help us out.  Bounties are not the same thing as Paycheck.

What's not fair is all the bad people spamming the social media with fake accounts to steal opportunities from others getting all the coins.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 03:00:51 AM

hey guys, projects looking great, wow! Smiley

i been so busy i almost missed this bad boy, looks like i caught up just in time!

My Lisk is READY!  heehee

Good Luck! i know with a great team of community guys there's nowhere but up for ARK!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:01:52 AM

any solution sir???

please Sad

i think he want tell you about claim first contest with facebook or twitter account not email sir....
cannabanana

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:03:34 AM

If you end up getting a reply back then you will be good.  If not then it might have been some other person.  Emails of winners were hidden for security and validation reasons.

any solution sir???

please Sad

i think he want tell you about claim first contest with facebook or twitter account not email sir....

Oh thank you for the clarification.

We'll if that is the case then I'm sorry, he  needs access to the email to make sure they are not auto generated so we know this is a legitimately used account and for verification emails.
zakorus

Activity: 736

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:05:54 AM

woohoo I got selected as a sweepstakes winner!

Thanks ARK crew! Smiley Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
cannabanana

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:10:25 AM

woohoo I got selected as a sweepstakes winner!

Thanks ARK crew! Smiley Smiley

mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:10:33 AM

is it better to buy lisk and exchange?

what is the best return?
with lisk you will get 120 % bonus

whats the reasoning behind that?

is it to pump lisk?

That makes no sense, why would we do this?  We spent thousands of man hours creating this new platform, just to pump lisk?  Crazy.

makes total sense as a marketing tool. u obviously did not comprehend what i said. dont equate pump w scam.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:14:44 AM

what is the best return?

is it to pump lisk?

That makes no sense, why would we do this?  We spent thousands of man hours creating this new platform, just to pump lisk?  Crazy.

makes total sense as a marketing tool. u obviously did not comprehend what i said. dont equate pump w scam.

right, must have missed it.
mybitcoin101

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:17:34 AM

what is the best return?

is it to pump lisk?

do you have a reason for the lisk incentive? im all for it and have lisk ready...
cannabanana

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:27:09 AM

what is the best return?

is it to pump lisk?

That makes no sense, why would we do this?  We spent thousands of man hours creating this new platform, just to pump lisk?  Crazy.

do you have a reason for the lisk incentive? im all for it and have lisk ready...

There's reasons why we can't speak of this right now.  But I can tell you we have no intention of "dumping" the coins on to the exchanges or destroying the price of Lisk.  The price going up may have something to do with ark news but we are definatly not doing it to PnD.

We may choose to use it for any reason.  Voting, Funding, Payments, etc.  but we cannot talk specifics at this time.
mybitcoin101

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:35:05 AM

what is the best return?

is it to pump lisk?

That makes no sense, why would we do this?  We spent thousands of man hours creating this new platform, just to pump lisk?  Crazy.

There's reasons why we can't speak of this right now.  But I can tell you we have no intention of "dumping" the coins on to the exchanges or destroying the price of Lisk.  The price going up may have something to do with ark news but we are definatly not doing it to PnD.

We may choose to use it for any reason.  Voting, Funding, Payments, etc.  but we cannot talk specifics at this time.

sounds good.
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:44:43 AM

-tb-

Final Tally

First of all everyone who won got 1000 ARK not 100.

It is fair, We are not paying you to work.  You are doing this on your own to help us out.  Bounties are not the same thing as Paycheck.

What's not fair is all the bad people spamming the social media with fake accounts to steal opportunities from others getting all the coins.
you do not call this bounties my friend, you should have called this the ARK lottery rather than bounties,if you know the real meaning of the word you would not be elaborating ,so first off ARK deceived with words ,thats a bad start ,if your aim is to counter fake accounts you should have done that using virtual exchange or counter fakes with real people monitoring those, either way i am a bit late for these claims as i didnt see this lottery
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: