Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:51:25 PM

The ARK Community Spotlight newsletter for July is now available. This monthly wrap up covers notable activities in the ARK Community in one easy to browse location.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-community-spotlight-july-2019-edition-c044c1606b92

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:02:51 AM

I was looking forward to the AMA with Michel, but some clown banned me from Ark slack.  Roll Eyes

That's sucks! The reason I will never participate in any Slack, Reddit, manual edit thread or thing like that for any crypto. If they're not liking you or your idea then they would just kick you out and ban.

Yes ARK is too centralized.  Which is ironic because they  like to preach against centralization. TBH I can be a bit abrasive though. 
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:24:04 AM

Nice Article about ARK

https://hackernoon.com/why-developers-are-seeking-new-blockchain-platforms-9j1oi3z70
TravisARK

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:22:25 AM

I was looking forward to the AMA with Michel, but some clown banned me from Ark slack.  Roll Eyes

That's sucks! The reason I will never participate in any Slack, Reddit, manual edit thread or thing like that for any crypto. If they're not liking you or your idea then they would just kick you out and ban.

Yes ARK is too centralized.  Which is ironic because they  like to preach against centralization. TBH I can be a bit abrasive though. 

You were banned for a reason and I fully support the moderators for doing so. (personally i believe you should have been banned years ago with all of your constant rule breaking/bending, harassment, lies, bashing of community members, bashing of team members and constant fudding.)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:09:42 AM

You were banned for a reason and I fully support the moderators for doing so. (personally i believe you should have been banned years ago with all of your constant rule breaking/bending, harassment, lies, bashing of community members, bashing of team members and constant fudding.)

All those things are called "decentralization" from people like him!
Being able to troll and make fun of other people's rights is considered their "right"!

Personally, I'd call it anarchy and not decentralization.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:05:56 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 03:13:29 PM by bangomatic

Yes ARK is too centralized.  Which is ironic because they  like to preach against centralization. TBH I can be a bit abrasive though.  

EDIT: Hi Travis, you must have forgotten that I was privy to all the Ark Team back channel chats, SO WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.   Roll Eyes
TravisARK

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:13:34 PM
Merited by RivAngE (1)

Yes ARK is too centralized.  Which is ironic because they  like to preach against centralization. TBH I can be a bit abrasive though.  

Hi Travis, you must have forgotten that I was privy to all the Ark Team back channel chats where you guys constantly bashed and made fun of Ark community members, Ark delegates, and Lisk community and Devs. Does your hypocrisy have any bounds? You even blamed one delegate for trying to sabotage the chain when he was working his ass off to save Ark. I also remember Ark Oar delegate rage quitting when he accidentally saw a team members open laptop and Ark Team bashing him in realtime on back channels chats.  You are a douchebag and incompetent at whatever you do at Ark. Don't push me any further on this.

What you were "privy" to had nothing to do with current public chats for the ARK Ecosystem or our current team. You were in private chats with old/former and some current team members back before ARK was a business years ago. None of what is said in private channels has anything to do with modding a public chat of a professional business and maintaining a welcoming and professional environment. You may have seen normal human venting between friends back then, but it was no more than that.  I have never publicly blamed any delegate for trying to sabotage a chain. What happened with a rage quitting delegate was catching a private conversation that had nothing to do with the ARK team as a whole, nor myself. The team member that had his phone open to a private convo has already apologized and been reprimanded, we cannot control all private conversations, nor stifle someone venting. Calling me names and blowing up like this is makes very little sense to me.

ARK is a registered business held to specific legal standards, we are real people with our real names and real addresses and real lives associated with ARK. It's a real company and project and for many people in these chat rooms, this is their real lives on daily basis, not just some internet pseudonym that can do whatever it wants with no repercussions. Our professional reputations and that of our team are on the line in how we do business and handle ourselves. We try to approach every situation fairly and I think in most cases we have done a good job allowing free speech and people to vent without letting it cross a line. You were banned by a mod in a modded chat with rules, these rules apply to everyone, you broke the rules. People have been banned in the past and have returned after ongoing civil conversations.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:46:48 PM

Hi Travis, you must have forgotten that I was privy to all the Ark Team back channel chats where you guys constantly bashed and made fun of Ark community members, Ark delegates, and Lisk community and Devs. Does your hypocrisy have any bounds? You even blamed one delegate for trying to sabotage the chain when he was working his ass off to save Ark. I also remember Ark Oar delegate rage quitting when he accidentally saw a team members open laptop and Ark Team bashing him in realtime on back channels chats.  You are a douchebag and incompetent at whatever you do at Ark. Don't push me any further on this.

What you were "privy" to had nothing to do with current public chats for the ARK Ecosystem or our current team. You were in private chats with old/former and some current team members back before ARK was a business years ago. None of what is said in private channels has anything to do with modding a public chat of a professional business and maintaining a welcoming and professional environment. You may have seen normal human venting between friends back then, but it was no more than that.  I have never publicly blamed any delegate for trying to sabotage a chain. What happened with a rage quitting delegate was catching a private conversation that had nothing to do with the ARK team as a whole, nor myself. The team member that had his phone open to a private convo has already apologized and been reprimanded, we cannot control all private conversations, nor stifle someone venting. Calling me names and blowing up like this is makes very little sense to me.

ARK is a registered business held to specific legal standards, we are real people with our real names and real addresses and real lives associated with ARK. It's a real company and project and for many people in these chat rooms, this is their real lives on daily basis, not just some internet pseudonym that can do whatever it wants with no repercussions. Our professional reputations and that of our team are on the line in how we do business and handle ourselves. We try to approach every situation fairly and I think in most cases we have done a good job allowing free speech and people to vent without letting it cross a line. You were banned by a mod in a modded chat with rules, these rules apply to everyone, you broke the rules. People have been banned in the past and have returned after ongoing civil conversations.

Thats fine. I had edited my response before you posted I think, but anyway, dont ban me then come at me saying you personally would have banned me years back for doing the same thing you were doing in back channels. Thats all Im saying.
coinhomie

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:55:27 PM

Once a former cmc 15 to now 144. Completely embarrassing to be part of the team. One of the biggest failures out there. It was all their fault as well. They have lost so much ground and now with such a small marketcap no one is going to take them seriously. Ark has truly turned into a sh*tcoin. Other coins like cosmo and eth will just wipe their ass with Ark since they have the power and following to do so.
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:26:03 PM

Introducing the ARK Tier 0 Program! An extension of our GitHub Bounty Program, but with more challenging and specific tasks, bigger projects and higher rewards.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/tier-0-program-tackle-bigger-development-challenges-and-earn-b7479ff66482

msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:39:32 PM

Once a former cmc 15 to now 144. Completely embarrassing to be part of the team. One of the biggest failures out there. It was all their fault as well. They have lost so much ground and now with such a small marketcap no one is going to take them seriously. Ark has truly turned into a sh*tcoin. Other coins like cosmo and eth will just wipe their ass with Ark since they have the power and following to do so.

Who said that small cm turns a coin to a shitcoin? Hype comes and goes, today we have these crypto in top, tomorrow the other. That doesn't mean anything in the long term. Those who read the white paper will take it seriously, but I bet you didn't.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:14:54 PM

All those things are called "decentralization" from people like him!
Being able to troll and make fun of other people's rights is considered their "right"!

Personally, I'd call it anarchy and not decentralization.

I am a troll, but exactly what "other people's rights" have I made fun of?  How do you even make fun of someone's rights?
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:28:36 AM

Time to dump this sh*tcoin now

Sounds like we've finished with capitulation and are in the despair phase. Good.... Smiley

Might be a great time to buy.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:11:07 PM

Who said that small cm turns a coin to a shitcoin? Hype comes and goes, today we have these crypto in top, tomorrow the other. That doesn't mean anything in the long term. Those who read the white paper will take it seriously, but I bet you didn't.

still chasing unicorn farts?
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:05:38 PM

The ARK monthly newsletter is returning for July, with highlights of team activities and achievements.

Read more at https://blog.ark.io/ark-monthly-newsletter-july-2019-edition-e20c3c730b08

coinhomie

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:47:01 PM

It’s too small a coin now. Even binance US is not listing it now. It’s just lost all its ground and all because the amateur team who only have a good UI artist to make everything look good
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 04:01:09 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 07:45:13 AM by benthach

still chasing unicorn farts?

ark bagholders(unicorn farts) now and soon will be whales.
i already started buying ark now.
i found out ark people have about 3.3k bitcoin right now worth almost $40,000,000
i see they chose not to manipulating the ark price.

ark people have lot and lot of ark tokens, if they chose to do the stellar style airdrop that would creating ton of hypes or if they burn it, it's also creating lot of hypes. i just hope they would do something instead of pretty much stand still in term for investors. they are just have too much money and ark tokens, they really need to do something for the investors so everyone can be happy.
eth is eth today because it was manipulated so hard on poloniex when it started.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:40:42 AM

By asking them to manipulate the price, you mean that you want them to spend their development budget to buy up more of their own coin, centralizing it in the process so that you and some other "investors" can sell their ARK at a higher price, right?

Then the price would fall again, ARK team wouldn't have enough development budget, the projected would die.

Is that what you're asking? Is this what an investor wants or maybe what a short-term moon-boy wants?

I would consider myself a real investor and what I want is for ARK to finish their product, start big collaborations and have many apps and games built on it. Then, I can feed from the fee profits on these services.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:34:22 AM

By asking them to manipulate the price, you mean that you want them to spend their development budget to buy up more of their own coin, centralizing it in the process so that you and some other "investors" can sell their ARK at a higher price, right?

Then the price would fall again, ARK team wouldn't have enough development budget, the projected would die.

Is that what you're asking? Is this what an investor wants or maybe what a short-term moon-boy wants?

I would consider myself a real investor and what I want is for ARK to finish their product, start big collaborations and have many apps and games built on it. Then, I can feed from the fee profits on these services.

Not that you are wrong for preferring coin development over manipulation, but it just struck me how the entire US stock market works exactly the way the other fellow suggested. Companies are constantly buying back their own stock.

Some of the coins now being crushed by BTC may have to resort to a 'stock buyback' so to speak, if they hope to survive to see another altseason, that is. I wouldn't view it as short term moon-boy stuff, it's more like an issue of coin survival.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 08:10:38 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 08:48:40 AM by benthach

to tell you the true i really don't know but i really want to see ark to achieve your last paragraph, then it's not going to do any good if they're not doing anything to bring themselves to the spotlight. to do so most likely it have to do with ark price and hype. every coins i keep hearing the same over and over again and again people shouldn't worrying about the price but the developing, until it's worth noting and everyone bag their bag and gone. it's just nothing there for ark investors.

i just never understand ark have so much money and so much of their own tokens with good coding team and developing but for ark investors, it pretty damn very sad story. it just don't make any sense to me right now. they have so much resources but in term for investors it worth almost nothing.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: