Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
johnbanana

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:59:49 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2020, 06:31:09 AM by johnbanana

Time for Ark to pump to $1 already! Ark Ecosystem is the only platform that should be worth anything now, way better than Eth with no float, bloat, v2 crap. I can tell you Ark is the first and only true first interoperability blockchain within them self in the world! They have the rights to do so, claiming to be the 1st interoperability with SmartBridge. Blockchain interoperability between Bitcoin or other scams is not possible, if they claimed they can then it's just pure lie. The reason Ark creating Universal wallet, universal blockchain, universal explorer, it's like blockchain, inside blockchain, inside blockchain, inside blockchain but people are just ignoring the power of Ark. Ark is like the god child of Bitcoin you will see. I laughing my ass off when I see the scams top 20.
Unless Bitcoin able to fork and put a code in their blockchain then there is no true interoperability, don't fall for any scam. Ark is the first and only first been there done that and the reason everyone afraid of Ark and copying Ark.

Huge team https://ark.io/team with $40,000,000 millions in Bitcoin then hundreds and hundreds of millions dollars in Ark and other coins. Let me know if you want to know their Bitcoin addresess.
I'm posting this because I just feel bad for people falling for other scams out there. I'm laughing my ass off scam blockchains and hype worth billions and billions, which offer nothing!
Example is this blockchain worth billions which is just an RSS feed comparing to webpage?html?php?
And this scam blockchain start with A which offer and have nothing then this new guy with the P. What's wrong with people? LOL
I bet they are Trump team thinking human on earth have no brain!
My question always be, why everyone afraid of Ark? Is Ark being too HUGE and to AMBITIOUS?
People just don't want to talk about Ark or because Ark is not a scam vaporware for them too easily manipulating? The question, what's going on?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coboguard

Activity: 54
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:53:05 PM

Time for Ark to pump to $1 already! Ark Ecosystem is the only platform that should be worth anything now, way better than Eth with no float, bloat, v2 crap. I can tell you Ark is the first and only true first interoperability blockchain within them self in the world! They have the rights to do so, claiming to be the 1st interoperability with SmartBridge. Blockchain interoperability between Bitcoin or other scams is not possible, if they claimed they can then it's just pure lie. The reason Ark creating Universal wallet, universal blockchain, universal explorer, it's like blockchain, inside blockchain, inside blockchain, inside blockchain but people are just ignoring the power of Ark. Ark is like the god child of Bitcoin you will see. I laughing my ass off when I see the scams top 20.
Unless Bitcoin able to fork and put a code in their blockchain then there is no true interoperability, don't fall for any scam. Ark is the first and only first been there done that and the reason everyone afraid of Ark and copying Ark.

Huge team https://ark.io/team with $40,000,000 millions in Bitcoin then hundreds and hundreds of millions dollars in Ark and other coins. Let me know if you want to know their Bitcoin addresess.
I'm posting this because I just feel bad for people falling for other scams out there. I'm laughing my ass off scam blockchains and hype worth billions and billions, which offer nothing!
Example is this blockchain worth billions which is just an RSS feed comparing to webpage?html?php?
And this scam blockchain start with A which offer and have nothing then this new guy with the P. What's wrong with people? LOL
My question always be, why everyone afraid of Ark? Is Ark being too HUGE and to AMBITIOUS?
People just don't want to talk about Ark or because Ark is not a scam vaporware for them too easily manipulating? The question, what's going on?

The staking is not working correctly at the moment on Ark very few transactions rather a lot the same people going around in circles, currently it is rather an inactive part while waiting for the bull. Do not count on a $ 1 Ark to have money rather wait several years or not. After derrier and boring motivation, no big surprise, it's just a valuable piece to keep as a collector's card.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:31:06 PM

July is over and it's time for the Monthly Update. This blog post will cover last month’s highlights, activities, development, partner activities, news and updates of our upcoming releases.

To learn more read https://blog.ark.io/ark-monthly-update-july-2020-edition-a4edc43ecd7

TravisARK

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:18:48 PM

The staking is not working correctly at the moment on Ark very few transactions rather a lot the same people going around in circles, currently it is rather an inactive part while waiting for the bull. Do not count on a $ 1 Ark to have money rather wait several years or not. After derrier and boring motivation, no big surprise, it's just a valuable piece to keep as a collector's card.

Voting/staking works just fine. There is nothing wrong with it and it has worked just fine since ARK's creation.
johnbanana

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 01:35:54 AM

The reason you're not understand Ark staking. Also Ark staking is the best! No other blockchain can compare.
All 51 delegates staking in round, each delegate go into this round randomly until everyone get to stake then new round would start. This way it would make the attacker not easily target specific delegate and attack them. Each delegate will staking 211 block daily, nothing more and nothing less, unless their node is dead then that delegate would missed those block(s).
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 03:38:01 PM

Why are you fudding man? If you need help with your staking just ask
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:31:15 PM

Ray Alvarez, Strategic Partnerships Manager at ARK writes about his beginnings with crypto and his path of becoming an ARK team member and how's it like working in crypto.

Read his story at https://medium.com/@ray_alva/one-year-at-ark-whats-it-like-working-in-crypto-9d8722521471

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 11:02:56 AM

no worry my friends ark next pump will be 8k to 10k satoshi

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 11:06:40 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2020, 11:22:57 AM by benthach

👍😁🤣😅😊

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:56:07 PM

This week, the ARK Crypto Podcast is also in video format for the monthly overview. Enjoy the watch!

Watch at https://youtu.be/CzsC0rk_0eI

Or listen on https://ark.io/podcast/ark-crypto-podcast-087-arkio-monthly-update-july-2020

coinhomie

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:29:07 PM

Feel bad for ark holders. Ark keep this front like they are growing and growing but in reality no one wants to use ark. Ark being a top 10 coin to something like 120 now is just an embarrassment
johnbanana

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:58:19 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2020, 01:55:35 PM by johnbanana

Feel bad for ark holders. Ark keep this front like they are growing and growing but in reality no one wants to use ark. Ark being a top 10 coin to something like 120 now is just an embarrassment

I think ARK is really good actually and it's just they're not heavy on marketing right now. I went to their slack and the guy said most of the exchanges and crypto newspapers asking them outrageous fees to listing Ark or write good article for them. Remember crypto newspapers like Coindesk write good article in crypto only they invest or have free coins in them. I think Ark is the one really refused and hard headed about these kind of things. They will probably loosen this when things are ready, I think, I hope so. They seem to know what they're doing the reason they have so much money left right now and developing a solid blockchain. Last time I checked Ark still have about 3,400 Bitcoin. They don't use their Bitcoin to pump, marketing or burn for nothing like Lisk? Lisk have 14,000 Bitcoin and now they have only about 2,500 and it don't seem they have anything that worth anything. Also like most top 100 or even 20 coins, they just pump their own coin which offer nothing yet. Just outrageous hypes, outrageous promises then outrageous pump. I remembered Cardano only have like 1 to 2 million daily volumes for almost 1 year, no one care about them and it offer nothing, still, it offer nothing but their volumes picking up a lot! But hey when your first post here is when Ark at #140 and Ark now is at #120, it improved something don't you think? From all things they have done Ark is very good. The first thing I liked about Ark was universal wallet for their fork chains, then I got free coins call Phantom. I sold Phantom for extra $200, it was very good and cool time 💯💥
coinhomie

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 12:17:34 AM

Yes this is bad, ark teams excuses and moaning about not being able to get onto anymore exchanges is just a failure. It's the result that matters and everyone else seems to be able to get onto loads of exchanges except ark.
johnbanana

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 01:55:22 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2020, 11:12:36 AM by johnbanana

You're Ark bagholder and you go around talking bad about Ark, what the fkck is wrong with you? Such a mor0n! Scam and fake exchanges are nothing! You like it or not Ark rules! Check out my posts and try to understand it.
Try to understand cryptocurrency, if Ark is using their 3400 Bitcoin and fake pump then it can easily on the top 20 but they don't. Yes, you heard it right try to understand and dissect the top 20 or even 10 coins what they offer! Chance is they offer none beside Bitcoin being the prime first and Etheruoom is this bloat smart contracts nonsense thing, others, none!
Did you even know Binance exchange and coin itself first is fake, fake pump volumes when they are first started? Chance most 99% people are dumb only me know about and a few people.

These hard headed Ark team not going to take you serious, they're rather want their own term. We're just need to wait and see their game.
Believed me technically Ark is the top 10 platform or people would call it coin. I have done all research/dd for the top 50 coins, I can confirmed 99% are just scam, fake pump, hype and done under their mom basement. Just wait for Ark game prime time.
coinhomie

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:55:28 PM

"Scam and fake exchanges are nothing" No, ark isn't even on any of the main American ones.

Ask yourself this. Ark wouldn't be sitting with such a small marketcap and volume if it had potential. Whales would be buying this coin up...but no they are leaving it as it is. The tokenomics of ark doesn't work, The higher the price the more sell pressure there is going to be. Giving out 20k+ coins every day doesn't help push this price up.

By the time ark gets anything made it's 2 steps behind everyone. They keep trying to reinvent themselves and make crap up just like all of Justins random youtube content and all these other random blogs they are throwing out. It's to show they are busy, but in reality they are just making themselves to the public that they are doing something to the 40 people that watch or read it.

Reality is, Ark has always been too slow, small and oblivious that you need to add value to your coin and increase it's price. Other bigger coins have the money and ability to overshadow ark and do a better job than them now. Good luck but try not to get too hyped in a coin that doesn't even have an office like all the big boys out there.

There is a reason that Ark is one of the most unsuccessful coins out there from their ath
johnbanana

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:47:43 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2020, 10:37:43 PM by johnbanana

"Scam and fake exchanges are nothing" No, ark isn't even on any of the main American ones.

Ask yourself this. Ark wouldn't be sitting with such a small marketcap and volume if it had potential. Whales would be buying this coin up...but no they are leaving it as it is. The tokenomics of ark doesn't work, The higher the price the more sell pressure there is going to be. Giving out 20k+ coins every day doesn't help push this price up.

By the time ark gets anything made it's 2 steps behind everyone. They keep trying to reinvent themselves and make crap up just like all of Justins random youtube content and all these other random blogs they are throwing out. It's to show they are busy, but in reality they are just making themselves to the public that they are doing something to the 40 people that watch or read it.

Reality is, Ark has always been too slow, small and oblivious that you need to add value to your coin and increase it's price. Other bigger coins have the money and ability to overshadow ark and do a better job than them now. Good luck but try not to get too hyped in a coin that doesn't even have an office like all the big boys out there.

There is a reason that Ark is one of the most unsuccessful coins out there from their ath

Bittrex is American exchange.
Tokenomics are for scammers, Ark trying to be useful for enterprise and normal people. The new term now is interoperability(bridgechain). They're also trying to perfecting their blockchain the reason for reinventing themselves. You also need to know almost all new blockchains or scam projects are copying Ark idea like bridgechain or interoperability. These scammers are interoperability for shiit, it's just a wrap around blockchain or centralized node exchange. True interoperability would require all blockchains to be standardization like p2p. Do you think Bitcoin going to fork for this and do you think it ever going to happen? The reason Ark creating the first universal interoperability blockchain, wallet and soon explorer. All their fork chains able to use all these interoperability ecosystem. I had stress again and again Ark is the first blockchain to invented and use these terms. I'm sure Ark doing a great job the reason people are copying Ark idea left and right. Everyone now claiming or want to be the next interoperability. I don't know if you know Lisk or not, they're copying Etherioem idea of smartcontracts and dapp but now leaning more toward of copying Ark of interoperability. They burn their Bitcoin like crazy for having office and marketing for blockchain which still offer nothing, just like most top 10 or 20 coins out there, offer nothing.
This is 21st century people don't shop at the mall or have office anymore and don't forget this pandemic thing, a strong reason for not wasting money to having brick and mortar office. This way they could have the best talents around the world and spending less money, it's like one stone kill two birds kind of deal.

Again the big word nowadays is interoperability and every fkcking scammers out there claimed to have or want to have it. The problem is they have no clue. Ark already standardization universal interoperability blockchain, wallet and soon explorer for their ecosystem.

But one thing I agree with you, Ark team who are deals with communication, connection and buddy up with other people are dumb and hard headed approach. They're just don't want to be fit in, I hope this would pay off at the end in big way. Also they hate Asian people as they don't want to deal with Asia or Asian in their team or market there, Ark are mostly dominated white male. They want to creating a platform for everyone but mostly is just for themselves. I guessed Ark not pumping because they're just in a group of poor white males instead of reaching to the world. The word here is reaching out? When to think about it Ark is the most racist platform as it can be.

Ok this is all about Ark from me at this point. Just my perspective.
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 04:20:23 PM

I was just gonna ignore you but I feel like I need to react cause you are constantly spreading false information for reasons which are unknown to me. I presume the ulterior motive is the price.

You could have DCAd past year and you would have already be in the black. So I presume you just bought the top and sold at loss or smthng so you have a personal agenda against ARK. But the truth is that the only one you should be mad at is yourself cause you were and still are very impatient. But why stop there. You then decided to come here and start your FUD agenda which really shows how much of a bitter person you are. If you are so convinced in the failure of ARK why don't you just short it. In fact I hope you will and I hope you get REKT along the way

BoldNinja

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:54:08 PM

Introducing Radians, a new ARK based community created blockchain for rapid prototyping and development.

Learn more about Radians at https://blog.ark.io/radians-a-new-ark-powered-blockchain-for-rapid-prototyping-ccbbf39aad74

BoldNinja

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:11:34 PM

ProBit Exchange to list ARK on their exchange 20th of August 2020 with 3 pairs - ARK/BTC, ARK/USDT and ARK/KRW.

Read more on their website at https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/900002159026

BoldNinja

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:55:33 PM

The 88th episode of the ARK Crypto Podcast is here! This week, we break down what happened in a recent AMA in the ChangeNOW telegram featuring four members of the ARK Team.

Listen on https://ark.io/podcast/ark-crypto-podcast-088-ama-results-with-the-ark-team-on-changenow-telegram

Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: