Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZEC] Zcash Speculation  (Read 54050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

Team completed the Sapling consensus rules implementation for activation on testnet; they are wrapping up on the 1.1.1 release tasks and is set to come out next tuesday...
 Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

I have long invested in this project. And I'm ready to keep these coins for several years. It seems to me that this coin will show itself very well in the long run.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Efemen

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

I have long invested in this project. And I'm ready to keep these coins for several years. It seems to me that this coin will show itself very well in the long run.

ZEC is one of the best anonymous coin. The other one is Monero.
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

It is really a mad rally we had in Zcash and if i knew it was coming i would have invested in it,i just missed the boat with the entire rally and feel sorry for that,it was hovering around 0.05 btc a couple of days back and when i checked now it just made a rally of more than 100% which is really crazy,never expected these kind of rally in Zcash.
Wefud

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

It is really a mad rally we had in Zcash and if i knew it was coming i would have invested in it,i just missed the boat with the entire rally and feel sorry for that,it was hovering around 0.05 btc a couple of days back and when i checked now it just made a rally of more than 100% which is really crazy,never expected these kind of rally in Zcash.

In hindsight, we shall sell at 0.05 and buy at 0.03 now.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

Today I saw the news that Japanese stock exchange will delete the anonymous coins Zcash monaro dash verge.
I think other countries will also follow this example. The government will fight with anonymous coins because the government believes they can be used by terrists and bandits, hackers and other bad people. But in general anonymous coins will have their market because some bad people will use it anyway becasue they have some dirty money that they need to use and anonymous coins this is one way how you can wash dirty money
https://www.coindesk.com/japan-wake-call-get-ready-defend-privacy-coins/
Efemen

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Today I saw the news that Japanese stock exchange will delete the anonymous coins Zcash monaro dash verge.
I think other countries will also follow this example. The government will fight with anonymous coins because the government believes they can be used by terrists and bandits, hackers and other bad people. But in general anonymous coins will have their market because some bad people will use it anyway becasue they have some dirty money that they need to use and anonymous coins this is one way how you can wash dirty money

It is bad for the adoptions of zec in Japan. But it might not be so in other parts of the world.
xboxtwo

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

It is bad for the adoptions of zec in Japan. But it might not be so in other parts of the world.

oh no, im still holding zencash on my wallet.
alekkatz

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

From TA point of view it's a good buy, MA just made a golden cross recently
Wefud

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

I think most coins are still in the downward trend.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

Not only most but whole of crypto was getting down trend. but in my opinion that the majority of privacy coins are getting big impact caused by the next regulation in JAPAN.
It looks like people are trying to think again for a twice before try to buy the privacy coin again.

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Not only most but whole of crypto was getting down trend. but in my opinion that the majority of privacy coins are getting big impact caused by the next regulation in JAPAN.
It looks like people are trying to think again for a twice before try to buy the privacy coin again.
Agree with you. All governments have one position to coin like zcash, monero, dash - this is unacceptable. They can live with BTC or ETH because they can track any owner of these coins, maybe that's not easy but this is not 100% anonymous coins. All governments will fight with any privacy coin on market because this is very chance to laundry money with these coins.
Anyway if you're want to be "legal" prepare to use only "proper" coins for that.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

My most trusted project in the long ward. I throw it in my Zcash address and hold it in the cold wallet.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

Bump...  We could see Zcash make one of the greatest moves in the altcoin scene.  Whales like Barry Silbert and co. must have had their wallets filled by now and are ready for step two...  The pump.  Wink

Other corporation backed cryptos like XRP and XLM could see huge sustainable rises too.  
soon , cryptocurrencies will be taxed . Zcash will show its value . it's likely to cost more than bitcoin in the near future .

What makes you think like this? Yes, Zcash is a very cool altcoin. I used to mine it, and I managed to get a lot of alts. Now, holding ZEC, I am waiting for its better price.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

ZCash is a very lucrative coin, when many people just think bitcoin and ethereum mining but for now ZEC mining is the most profitable thing, and I'm sure with the stronger community then this year the price could reach $ 500.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

Zcash is a potential altcoin and it has all the ability to reach the top within this year end. Compared with other altcoins prospect i can say that Zcash has good growth potential in terms of market cap and price. The demand for this particular coin is increasing day by day and this coin will definitely be a touch competitor for other altcoins in the near future.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

When we talk about the market cap, several other altcoins are ahead ZEC (LTC, for instance). Nevertheless, ZEC has nice things that I believe will make it survive in the future if its developers do their homework.
The zero-knowledge proof implemented on ZEC is something that we need to keep an eye on because it is a key feature that will become very important to us all in the near future.
Wefud

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:36:45 AM

When we talk about the market cap, several other altcoins are ahead ZEC (LTC, for instance). Nevertheless, ZEC has nice things that I believe will make it survive in the future if its developers do their homework.
The zero-knowledge proof implemented on ZEC is something that we need to keep an eye on because it is a key feature that will become very important to us all in the near future.

The developers will not be paid in two and half years. Who will pay the developments?
smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

With zcash block 347500, which was mined by our pool, the overwinter fork has successfully activated. We have re-enabled pool payouts and are closely monitoring the network for any potential issues.
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

[ZEC] Zcash  It caused controversy over the crypto handling method with them. They made many different ways to get money from investors to make money before it was released to the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: