Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29506 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

bitcoin has not gone up completely, still silent at $ 7500. if you say recovery, yes but a little. not fully because it has not reached the latest figures when prices rose at the end of last year.

Market shows different values due to its demand which is increasing and decreasing and then fluctuate the value of Bitcoin. The current market shows constant increase and sometimes stable price for some time. Of this market continues to grow then we will shift into the favorable market of sellers where your currencies have high value. The value will soon recover as showing by the value demand graph and we will see in practical as well in the upcoming days.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

Bitcoin is now gradually stabilizing its value and is not going on a deep, I can say that it is a start, and soon at the fourth quarter of the year, it would start shooting up again. In the past years, it has been observed that cryptocurrency tends to increase value around the fourth quarter of the year, so I am very hopeful that it would do the same this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

Has been asked year 2016 and the same question existing until today.

I want to know on what is that "June rates" he is talking about by that time or what can be the resemblance of that price for this year..
We are looking at the market which gives us different results in different times and this is due to the main reason which we know better, the major factor which controls the price of Bitcoin.

The demand of people is responsible for the value of Bitcoin, with increase in demand the Bitcoin value increase and vice versa. The current market shows us some constant increases and if this continue then it is clear that we will soon enter into a market with high values.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Some how bitcoin performance as of this month are doing great, It retains at 7k value unlike previous month are drowning to the bottom at 6 k, Good thing to see bitcoin started to pumps up, this good sign of  success in the future:)
wanimulyo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Yes, I believe it. Bitcoin will recovery soon. Lets see maybe about two months again.
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

such predictions can not be guessed. because the movement of btc also includes already fast running. it's just that we have to wait for the waiting that will run in the future.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

I don't think so. Because and of june is near but price of Bitcoin still dump and going lower and lower. Hoping that this coming July it will get high and better. I will wait for it.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

I think we will close this period from July. we are now entering the ascension period. Small rebound is on the market.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

We think of it, we know that it will be on its highest peak value. We can recommend to invest on now. We know in the end of year, it will go high again, and will reach the highest peak or even it will go more higher on its highest peak. We know bitcoin is already recovering now.
Yep you’re right. My friend sold of early last year due to his impatience ended up regretting the actions he took. At least I learnt from that. The same guy I’m talking about jumped back in late, cause he was angry that he would miss the chance and unfortunately the price started to drop. Now he lost more than a 50%. But I have advised him to give it another chance and have patience till the end of this year, cause I believe that things will pretty much turn out for good.

I think the price of bitcoin will soon recover this month. Let us just wait for that to happen. Let us all be positive. Just have patience and we can soon gain profit.
The price of Bitcoin will recover for sure but if you’re talking about this month, that’s the one I’m not really sure about. The way I’m seeing things as of this month, I don’t think that the price will go up, I’m thinking that the price is going to be stable through out this month. Maybe it will maintain this price of $7k+.
The current market conditions are saying that the market will soon recover as we know that there is observed a huge traffic in the market of Bitcoin and this traffic if continues to grow more then we will be in a high or green market soon. The current market value is 7.6k dollar and is still favorable for buyers to achieve it on low price and this is the time to take benefit.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

We think of it, we know that it will be on its highest peak value. We can recommend to invest on now. We know in the end of year, it will go high again, and will reach the highest peak or even it will go more higher on its highest peak. We know bitcoin is already recovering now.
Yep you’re right. My friend sold of early last year due to his impatience ended up regretting the actions he took. At least I learnt from that. The same guy I’m talking about jumped back in late, cause he was angry that he would miss the chance and unfortunately the price started to drop. Now he lost more than a 50%. But I have advised him to give it another chance and have patience till the end of this year, cause I believe that things will pretty much turn out for good.

I think the price of bitcoin will soon recover this month. Let us just wait for that to happen. Let us all be positive. Just have patience and we can soon gain profit.
The price of Bitcoin will recover for sure but if you’re talking about this month, that’s the one I’m not really sure about. The way I’m seeing things as of this month, I don’t think that the price will go up, I’m thinking that the price is going to be stable through out this month. Maybe it will maintain this price of $7k+.
The current market conditions are saying that the market will soon recover as we know that there is observed a huge traffic in the market of Bitcoin and this traffic if continues to grow more then we will be in a high or green market soon. The current market value is 7.6k dollar and is still favorable for buyers to achieve it on low price and this is the time to take benefit.

This is time to take benifit because we can buy more in this kind of situation, but bitcoin price are still in the low price since 2018 is coming and I don't know if bitcoin can really recover now because it takes so long since the price of bitcoin down.
ian_somer

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

I think that it is recovering but slowly, people still buy it and I think that the price will reach 700 and more.
Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

it is great to have those topics like old ones because you can see the People's thoughts and dreams from the future
ceylan

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

yeah The value of BTC has seen significant losses over the last weeks but a great technology behind it so it will recover as always ....
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:35:42 PM

I think that the Bitcoin grow up slowly, but with some stability. we all are optimistic about that, but sometimes when is it fall down who sings about sell it
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Its been june already but the price has not yet improve even a single significant movement *sigh*. What happen bitcoin? Is there any chance within this month for you to show off? We’ve been all waiting for you to shine for quite sometime now. Anyway, whatever happens i am still a big fan of bitcoin and my loyalty will always be the same.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

I think this is not the month for bitcoin recovering so this june were seeing a downtrend again. Hopefully in a few months onwards bitcoin will going to the moon. Holding my btc for now is my choice since I Think price will recover.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

It is safe to say that we have experienced the roller coaster ride in last 8 months and now, I believe that price will start recovering and we might see a fresh all-time high price level in this year itself. I believe that the second half would be bullish and I am expecting sustainable growth in the price in this period. However, this is my personal opinion and might be completely wrong so one should do his own research before making any investment decision.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

Bitcoin recovery now is very low l don't have choice now but to pray for the miracle pump of coins. As time goes by l don't understand the flow of bitcoin now. Could I get a chance to have my dreams come true. Only God can give me favor upon this. I believe in the power of prayer that all will turn into joy. I can do all things through Christ.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

I think the chance of recovering is very low now. It happens but not immediately it will take time according to current situation. Most of the people expect from june itself the market would recover. But still there is no improvement. But hope the market will recover but dont know when because we cannot predict the market. In upcoming days maybe the price will increase. Let us wait and see what happens.
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:18 AM

The price could go even lower and for sure the price of bitcoin is still low because it cant recover that fast and i predict a 5 to 10% for this june only

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: