Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

Yes, I get the same, occasional logout when timer ends, and mine is roughly the same around 48 minutes.

Well  i do see your point about the dollars rates, but looks like there is a new value of bitcoin, and its provably it will go down as well, soo the question is will we return to the previous earning or you will wait some time to see if it will change or keep the way it is?

Looking at the BTC/USD price today shows why you need to have the gold/satoshi ratio a variable based on current BTC/USD. It is a simple api call to get the value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

Well  i do see your point about the dollars rates, but looks like there is a new value of bitcoin, and its provably it will go down as well, soo the question is will we return to the previous earning or you will wait some time to see if it will change or keep the way it is?
Anyway its a good game and i do expect the income is enought to pay to all members, since top 10 is getting fast full developed, there is a small upgrades till we see a full developed mine, this month i do believe top 5 will be fully developed.
PS: what is happening with anonymous ads i dont see any income from those network what the hell ?
We will definitely change it depending on the price. I will make it variable, without the need to change it manually. The problem which there is right now: I don't see the possibility to create cronjobs on the host we have. I need to have a look and find a good solution for it. I just read something about easycron.com and will have a look how that works.

Our funds are good. We had been able to get some funds from people investing in the game and also some funds from the networks. Surprisingly, a-ads is working not so well lately and we have no idea why. Earlier we got like every 3 to 4 days 10 000 sat and now - nothing. But we have other networks which are working better so far.

Hey, sorry to hear that Sad Are you still having this problem? If yes, could you tell me how long your mining takes time?

Yes, I was logged out also a few minutes ago. My mining time is currently 48 minutes.
Alright, thank you. I will have a look what it is.

ZACHM

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

We will definitely change it depending on the price. I will make it variable, without the need to change it manually. The problem which there is right now: I don't see the possibility to create cronjobs on the host we have. I need to have a look and find a good solution for it. I just read something about easycron.com and will have a look how that works.

Why not just grab the price when the user loads the Exchange page?

Options:
https://blockchain.info/ticker
https://www.bitstamp.net/api/v2/ticker/btcusd/
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

I will try it and add it to exchange first. If it's working good it should be fine. Thanks for the links Smiley

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:37:47 PM

After playing around I had been able to implement the variable exchange rate. With every visit of the exchange page it will be updated. Thanks for the hints ZACHM Smiley It was fairly easy to do and without the need of cronjobs Smiley

ZACHM

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

No problem, glad I could help, now when does my name show up on the credits page?  Cheesy jk
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

No problem, glad I could help, now when does my name show up on the credits page?  Cheesy jk

I added you to the credits page Cheesy Thanks for the links Wink

ZACHM

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

I was only joking, but thank you!  Smiley
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

I know Wink But that's totally fine Smiley Now you are on it Cheesy

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:24:27 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 08:44:37 PM by Doamader

Just curious but when the exchange rate will be once again 25 gold= 1satoshis at 700 dollars? Since December the ratio were those one and bitcoin were at 900 dollars, now i do see the rate being like 30 gold=1 satoshi, anyway its better to remove those anonymous ads since some problem is happening with them, the impressions and clicks counts but there is no credit for those.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

As we started BTC was at roughly $710. That's what we are going to use for now. I guess we will adjust it when we see that the earning from the ads allow us to do so. We will have a look what to do with a-ads... It's sad to see that it is currently that way Sad

Our Alexa rank is below 1 000 000 now Smiley There is still a bit to go till 200 000 but we hope that we reach it quick Smiley

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:17:56 PM

It looks  that people start to use bots for our site! We do not tolerate this and if we catch someone, the account will be blocked. If you want us to unblock your account, write us a message and do some explanation.

Due to that we need to spend more time on securing everything even more and checking accounts. This does not allow us to add new features to the game.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:26:41 PM

It looks  that people start to use bots for our site! We do not tolerate this and if we catch someone, the account will be blocked. If you want us to unblock your account, write us a message and do some explanation.

Due to that we need to spend more time on securing everything even more and checking accounts. This does not allow us to add new features to the game.

Sad for that... If people want a bot they should try the Trool boost.  Smiley

It's very useful after the beginning of the game, when you need to spend a lot of time to do the intermediary upgrades. Need to spend some satoshis, but if the game will survive on long term, there is no problem with this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Doamader

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:55:39 PM

It looks  that people start to use bots for our site! We do not tolerate this and if we catch someone, the account will be blocked. If you want us to unblock your account, write us a message and do some explanation.

It were expected to happen as the game becames more popular,even with some good players active and the recent changes into the exchange ratio i werent thinking that someone would make a bot to explore the game, anyway this is the main problems of the old system of faucets, where bots drained all the balance of faucets, since you are able to figure out who is using bot its just ban.

This month i believe we will see the first full developed mines, and i expect to see the first payouts as well, it has been a long journey to full develop my mine, but im exited even with the recent drop into the potencial earnings, but well i do know the target is to achieve 200k alexa to join mellow ads, and expect better results with that.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:03:59 PM

It were expected to happen as the game becames more popular,even with some good players active and the recent changes into the exchange ratio i werent thinking that someone would make a bot to explore the game, anyway this is the main problems of the old system of faucets, where bots drained all the balance of faucets, since you are able to figure out who is using bot its just ban.

This month i believe we will see the first full developed mines, and i expect to see the first payouts as well, it has been a long journey to full develop my mine, but im exited even with the recent drop into the potencial earnings, but well i do know the target is to achieve 200k alexa to join mellow ads, and expect better results with that.

Yea, it was just a matter of time until this will happen. I did not expected it to happen so fast/early. We have to keep an eye on that and I will have a look for something which will help us. I saw already a thread somewhere here and I will have a look what else we can use in order to detect bots.

We applied for coinzilla. It takes websites with a alexa rank below 1 000 000. We will try that one and see how it works. Besides that it looks that a-ads is running a bit better. We changed to a bigger banner and hope to attract more advertisers with that Smiley

What else... Ah, I added another sketchy investment game, with 1000, 2000 and 3000. It has been requested for the already advanced players Smiley

We are currently working on the "trashcan" where people are able to receive upgrades. We are still working on it and thinking on how to realize it. Not sure how long this is going to take. I will also try to add the market, if there is still some free time in between. Exams are coming soon and need to prepare for them too  Roll Eyes

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

We raised the gold amount you can collect from the dirty work. Earlier you had been able to get additional 15 gold every 5 minutes. Now you can get up to 30 gold Smiley Hope it helps everyone Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:28:01 PM

Those should allow newbies to develop faster, since for big mines i believe those wont make huge difference at all, well admin the game is going well and getting better rank, i saw a big jump into the 800k soon we will achieve the 200k and will get better ads as well, any shedule when the new features will come out?
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:02:15 PM

Yea, it's just for the users which need some help in the beginning. You guys have developed your mines pretty well, there is no need for help Wink

I am not sure yet when the market is coming. We are currently working on it. I plan to add it next week. Hope it works out.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Can't you already open more upgrades? Maybe more one gold ore, more one dwarf...

The revenue is increasing, isn't time to increase the maximum earnings possibilities too?  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:05:08 PM

We are doing the math and check if everything is covered by the income. We are going to decide based on this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: