Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

Newbie player here...how do I get to purchase the troll?

If you wish to purchase the troll, you need BTC. You can earn them, by exchanging gold to BTC or you can also deposit it. You can write me a pm or a mail to support (at) dwarvenbitmin (.) com. You tell us your ingame name and how much you would like to deposit and we will give you an address where you send it. As soon it is confirmed, I will add it to your account Smiley

I see that the interest in making deposits is becoming higher. I had been already thinking about adding Payeer or Payoneer. Still have to see if they are reversible or not. This will be done as soon we are ready with our event Smiley It's going good btw. The idea and math is done. The programming part has to be done now Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

15000 satoshi/day - is this after we upgrade all things?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

15000 satoshi/day - is this after we upgrade all things?

Yes, if you upgrade everything you are able to earn that amount daily.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

Newbie player here...how do I get to purchase the troll?

If you wish to purchase the troll, you need BTC. You can earn them, by exchanging gold to BTC or you can also deposit it. You can write me a pm or a mail to support (at) dwarvenbitmin (.) com. You tell us your ingame name and how much you would like to deposit and we will give you an address where you send it. As soon it is confirmed, I will add it to your account Smiley

I see that the interest in making deposits is becoming higher. I had been already thinking about adding Payeer or Payoneer. Still have to see if they are reversible or not. This will be done as soon we are ready with our event Smiley It's going good btw. The idea and math is done. The programming part has to be done now Cheesy

Why dont you install the api from coinpayments to handle your members request, they are auto, all deposit will get credited with 2 confirmations, and it has a good reputable. Those has usd, euro and several multiwallets options avaible, and yes for those wich are starting it sounds a long journey but you will get a steady income just by the fact to develop your mine, and yes mellow ads we are coming xD.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

Coinpayments might be another idea. I will have a look into that one and see what might be the best for us Smiley

We have a lot of registrations, but many of them don't come back. I guess they expect to earn a lot in a short period of time. There is nothing for free. It all takes some time. We have to earn the money in order to pay you out in a later time. If there are people liking the game, great Smiley Is there something you would like miss in the game? Talk with us and we will see what we can do. We are open for discussions and I hope that you see it after this time spending with us Smiley

jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:56:09 AM

I hope there will have an exchange option between gold iron, gems millth etc

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

I hope there will have an exchange option between gold iron, gems millth etc

We are currently working on an event where you have to use the other resources. With these you will be able to "win" gold. It should not take to long anymore to finish, since all planing is done and the programming part has to be done now Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:41:23 PM

The events is already a good way to handle the resorces that we arent using at all, with those i believe the marketplace will get more offers, some feature i would like is to be able to buy shares, i know this would atract investors into the game, as well allow you to get a fund to make upgrades and keep the game stable.
Mybitmine had those option and all weeks a % were shared with each share owner, those can be 25% from week income, or maybe more or less, accordingly the total shares and price of each share.

If you make lets say 100.000 shares open to public, for xxx satoshis, and then create a marketplace to we be able to trade those shares for a fee you will get another source of income.

Note this is just a sugestion, even with some few players active im pretty sure the game has potencial to grow, and who dont wanna to play and do captcha all day will have an option to get some income with the shares market.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

The events is already a good way to handle the resorces that we arent using at all, with those i believe the marketplace will get more offers, some feature i would like is to be able to buy shares, i know this would atract investors into the game, as well allow you to get a fund to make upgrades and keep the game stable.
Mybitmine had those option and all weeks a % were shared with each share owner, those can be 25% from week income, or maybe more or less, accordingly the total shares and price of each share.

If you make lets say 100.000 shares open to public, for xxx satoshis, and then create a marketplace to we be able to trade those shares for a fee you will get another source of income.

Note this is just a sugestion, even with some few players active im pretty sure the game has potencial to grow, and who dont wanna to play and do captcha all day will have an option to get some income with the shares market.

The shares idea is actually not to bad. This might involve more people. I have never done sth like this. I will have to inform myself about that, but the idea is pretty good. Like you are saying, who does not want to solve captchas, might have a small income with shares.

Actually I have another idea but I will first discuss it with my friend what he thinks about it. As we discuss it I will let you know what my thought is Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:43:15 PM

The shares idea is actually not to bad. This might involve more people. I have never done sth like this. I will have to inform myself about that, but the idea is pretty good. Like you are saying, who does not want to solve captchas, might have a small income with shares.

Actually I have another idea but I will first discuss it with my friend what he thinks about it. As we discuss it I will let you know what my thought is Smiley

The fact you considering it its already a good step, i do have plenty free time, but i do see an opportunity to small and big investors get more interested in the game without have to solve captcha even with some improvements it just be needed every 3 hours. Its a good game and i do like challenge, the top 1 is running from me again, i lost those position almost 6 times since i stated to play the game, but i will get close for sure. Im just curious to see the events it will be good the marketplace of the currencies will get a lot deals for sure, and im sure the shares market will get a lot interest as well.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

Yea, I guess this might be a good idea to get some more people, also promoting this game and introducing new players to it.

Another idea I am having is to use some of the funds we already earned and lend it on poloniex or other site where we earn at least some interest. A-Ads is jumping like crazy. One day we earn pretty good, another day nothing. Lending some of the funds might be a good possibility to get more income.

Rubeo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:20:11 PM

I am playing this now and then when i have time Smiley
Indeed doenst go quickly, but having fun with it.

Just wondering what The best upgrade strategy is  Tongue
Now saving for a second gold ore to give my gold per minute a small boost  Grin
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:32:30 PM

Just wondering what The best upgrade strategy is  Tongue
Now saving for a second gold ore to give my gold per minute a small boost  Grin
A second gold ore is indeed a good idea Cheesy I will give you a good gold boost. Others are investing into time-related upgrades to not mine all the time.
Glad you enjoy it Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:40:23 PM

Yea, I guess this might be a good idea to get some more people, also promoting this game and introducing new players to it.

Another idea I am having is to use some of the funds we already earned and lend it on poloniex or other site where we earn at least some interest. A-Ads is jumping like crazy. One day we earn pretty good, another day nothing. Lending some of the funds might be a good possibility to get more income.

Well you should give a try atleast poloniex is giving a good income, the shares you will be able to lend even more and get more income as well, and yes anonymous ads are good but insane sometimes, thats why mellow ads should be avaible soon, i believe next month the game can reach the requirements and raise the income as well.

Just wondering what The best upgrade strategy is  Tongue
Now saving for a second gold ore to give my gold per minute a small boost  Grin

For the beginers you should try the normal mining with dirty work, thats a big boost to beginers, you will find those at bulleting board, with those you can multiply your gold income. Outside those boost you need time or some btc to get the troll.
korney3

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

I can't sign up. There is no register button on register form. I use android tablet.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:28:36 PM

I can't sign up. There is no register button on register form. I use android tablet.

It got fixed and you should be able to register now. Sorry for the problem.

Doamader

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

Well im curious to see and know if the events are ready and when they will start as well if it will be random, for some period or no, looks the game keeps raising as well the alexa traffic getting better.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

Well im curious to see and know if the events are ready and when they will start as well if it will be random, for some period or no, looks the game keeps raising as well the alexa traffic getting better.

I am currently working on the event. I am not sure how long I will need to finish it. I will do my best to finish it this week but I can|t promise.

The alexa ranking is also getting better. Still more to do but we are on a good way Cheesy

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

I added just a small feature while preparing the event. Your stats are updating every 5 seconds when you are mining. No need to refresh the page anymore. We will try to make more on more parts of the page dynamic to remove the site refresh for new information. Hope it makes it easier for you now Smiley

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

I added just a small feature while preparing the event. Your stats are updating every 5 seconds when you are mining. No need to refresh the page anymore. We will try to make more on more parts of the page dynamic to remove the site refresh for new information. Hope it makes it easier for you now Smiley

Nice.

Just something I'm not sure... Did you remove that limits for upgrades that we had before? I remember the maximum level for Dwarves upgrade was 15, right? Is it 15 yet or can we upgrade until 25 as the site shows?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: