Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
Rubeo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:14:39 AM

hey,

now it's time for some bribery ;-)

If some new player wants to start this game and becomes my referral via the dwarvenbitmine referral link in my signature,
I am happy to bribe .... ahem.... sponsor you with 5000 gold.

Please pm me here if any new apprentice player is interested.

Cheers

That's a good one Cheesy

Looks like the todays goal might be not reached. If this case happens, we will start to pay out the people tomorrow Wink You will receive yesterdays gold!

Indeed we didnt reach it, was a nice event though  Grin
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:29:01 AM

Well, looks like we needed more players forging at full time to reach it, I was focusing too much on not missing the mining that I forgot the event quite much.
How often will this event happen?
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

Well, looks like we needed more players forging at full time to reach it, I was focusing too much on not missing the mining that I forgot the event quite much.
How often will this event happen?

I don't know yet how often this will happen. But we will do it again. It was nice to see how you guys worked together. Selling items in the market for the ones without the necessary ores Smiley
There are a few things we have to improve. The payout will be later in the evening, since it's manually right now.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

The event is currently off. You are not able to craft new swords, since you have not reached yesterdays gold. We will pay out everyone soon. We will improve the event a bit since there had been some bugs. Give us some time please, since I am having a lot of work and I am bit stressed a bit Cheesy

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

Hey everyone. We just payed everyone. You all should have gotten your gold. I changed the table to the day where you achieved the gold.  The rank changed for some players but don't worry. We have a screen shot of the day where the goal has been reached with the ranks. We hope it helped some people to earn some gold Smiley

We will improve the event more and we will do it again Smiley

Rubeo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:08:01 PM

Hey everyone. We just payed everyone. You all should have gotten your gold. I changed the table to the day where you achieved the gold.  The rank changed for some players but don't worry. We have a screen shot of the day where the goal has been reached with the ranks. We hope it helped some people to earn some gold Smiley

We will improve the event more and we will do it again Smiley

I can confirm i got my payment.
Thank you very much for that. I immediatly could buy several upgrades  Smiley

I enjoyed the event and hope there will follow more. Just take your time,to make it better  Wink
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:13:12 PM

Sounds good. Seems like it helped you, since you had been able to buy several upgrades Smiley

Severos

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:15:09 PM

So that was the payment? I thought that my upgrade failed but still increased price and came here to complain about it XD
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:19:25 PM

So that was the payment? I thought that my upgrade failed but still increased price and came here to complain about it XD
Which upgrade failed? For now that was the payment. Need to get more people to do it and the price will be better Wink

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:47:33 PM

I was supposed to ask whats wrong with the event. I saw that the fellow dwarves were a bit lazy during the first days of the may.

btw the event is a nice idea. Dwarves without fighting with the monsters are not the same. Not just diggy diggy hole, not that diggy diggy hole is bad :p.

Maybe you could make some dwarven explorers upgrade that search for some treasures or such in the future.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:55:05 AM

Please do not use any traffic exchanger like bitsurfer.com, hitleap.com or any other traffic driving services. Due to those services we have lost about 40k on the alexa rank and a-ads went down too. If you wish to get refs, use a different technique. Otherwise you are destroying slowly our site and therefore the payment possibilities Sad

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

I was supposed to ask whats wrong with the event. I saw that the fellow dwarves were a bit lazy during the first days of the may.

btw the event is a nice idea. Dwarves without fighting with the monsters are not the same. Not just diggy diggy hole, not that diggy diggy hole is bad :p.

Maybe you could make some dwarven explorers upgrade that search for some treasures or such in the future.

It sounds like a nice idea and I guess there is something we could do something like this. I don't know why, but I have Fallout Shelter in my head when I think about that idea Cheesy

Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

Started to use your site since today, and need to say that I like the idea.
I will definitely keep using it.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:27:47 PM

Glad to hear you enjoy it Smiley

Some time passed since the last time I had been writing here. Had a lot of stuff to do, mostly for uni. It is getting better now, since most of the work is done, for the time being Tongue I will continue to work on the event to make it better, since there had been small bugs in it. We had also have some idea on how to notify users more during certain actions in the market or event.

We had someone using bitsurfer and this caused our alexa rank to crash by more then 60k. It is getting better now, but please, do not use this kind of services to promote your ref links. The advertisers know this sites and they won't pay us. This has an impact on all here.

We had a few requests about investing into the our site. It is something we had been considering and I guess we will start to think about it and create a plan on how to do it.

For now: Good night Smiley

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:17:03 AM

Glad to hear you enjoy it Smiley

Some time passed since the last time I had been writing here. Had a lot of stuff to do, mostly for uni. It is getting better now, since most of the work is done, for the time being Tongue I will continue to work on the event to make it better, since there had been small bugs in it. We had also have some idea on how to notify users more during certain actions in the market or event.

We had someone using bitsurfer and this caused our alexa rank to crash by more then 60k. It is getting better now, but please, do not use this kind of services to promote your ref links. The advertisers know this sites and they won't pay us. This has an impact on all here.

We had a few requests about investing into the our site. It is something we had been considering and I guess we will start to think about it and create a plan on how to do it.

For now: Good night Smiley

The services you say that crash your rank are the PTC sites for an example?

You need to block all access from sites like bitsurfer.

Please, think about the idea of creating items. Items that could be used as boosts, like axes, hammers, spears, swords, armors...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

PTC sites? Traffic exchange sites are the problem. Ad Networks know them and if they detect that they are used, you earn less. This happened with a-ads for example. This crashes also your alexa ranking. Since bitsurfer is off, we climbed 14k positions up. We hope this continues.

Yea, I guess we have to consider to block this kind of traffic.

We do think about this idea. We still need to come up with a nice way to create those items. Maybe by gambling, using smiths or something else.

Is someone having problems with the site? We received a message that a user gets redirected after couple of seconds. We are not able to reconstruct the issue. If someone is having the same problem. Please let us know.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:39:38 PM

Here it's working fine.

Just sometimes I see a pop-up, which opens a new tab, but no problems at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Severos

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:11:14 PM

PTC sites? Traffic exchange sites are the problem. Ad Networks know them and if they detect that they are used, you earn less. This happened with a-ads for example. This crashes also your alexa ranking. Since bitsurfer is off, we climbed 14k positions up. We hope this continues.

We do think about this idea. We still need to come up with a nice way to create those items. Maybe by gambling, using smiths or something else.

Is someone having problems with the site? We received a message that a user gets redirected after couple of seconds. We are not able to reconstruct the issue. If someone is having the same problem. Please let us know.

Yeah, I actually get redirected too, the problem seem to happen on/after the first time to start mining after login, but mining after that doesn't get me redirected.
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

Yeah, I actually get redirected too, the problem seem to happen on/after the first time to start mining after login, but mining after that doesn't get me redirected.

Same problem here, but it doesn't really bother me.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:09:17 PM

Hmmm that's weird. We are trying to figure out why it is happening. We added a pop under. The pop under should not redirect you. We will see if we are able to figure it out.

Actually I have not mentioned the pop under yet. We wanted to try it out and see how it works. It works pretty good. We are earning more compared with some ad networks. I guess the pop under is not as bad as a pop up Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: