Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:17:25 AM

So the hoster tells me that there are scripts who are using to much resources and that's why our account got suspended, which results in no site for you... I had a review but I don't know what kind of scripts they mean. They list even files we don't even use o.O

I was complaining already about that hoster in the past and I feel now is a good time to change it. I will have a look and see what I can do.
I am really annoyed that it has to happen out of the blue without a proper message or email from them. Angry

Sad that it's out of service all day long...

Maybe there are people using bots to cheat the site and claim all day long/faster than other of us without paying the boost.  Sad

Is there any way to check if it's really happening and then banning these people?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cubero87

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

So the hoster tells me that there are scripts who are using to much resources and that's why our account got suspended, which results in no site for you... I had a review but I don't know what kind of scripts they mean. They list even files we don't even use o.O

I was complaining already about that hoster in the past and I feel now is a good time to change it. I will have a look and see what I can do.
I am really annoyed that it has to happen out of the blue without a proper message or email from them. Angry

Maybe there are people using bots to cheat the site and claim all day long/faster than other of us without paying the boost.  Sad

Is there any way to check if it's really happening and then banning these people?

I guess then that site will be off for few days right?
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:33:14 AM

I have actually the feeling that some people used some scripts or bots which caused this problem. I will have a deeper look into the logs and see what I can find. I am also trying to find a hoster which is not too expensive. It turns out not that easy. I had a look into Heroku but I am not sure about that one. There is a MySql Server with 5 MB for free and 1 GB costs 10$ a month, just the sql server. It would be possible but there wouldn't be much money for you guys left Sad

I see what else I can find. I am so sorry that this happens Sad

Lo_co

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

I have actually the feeling that some people used some scripts or bots which caused this problem. I will have a deeper look into the logs and see what I can find. I am also trying to find a hoster which is not too expensive. It turns out not that easy. I had a look into Heroku but I am not sure about that one. There is a MySql Server with 5 MB for free and 1 GB costs 10$ a month, just the sql server. It would be possible but there wouldn't be much money for you guys left Sad

I see what else I can find. I am so sorry that this happens Sad

try truehoster.com. I'm very satisfied with them. It's less then a dollar per month with no limitations. Very fast and you can pay with BTC. Only drawback that I have noticed so far since I use it is a limit of 20 sent emails per hour.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

Thanks, I haven't seen that one yet. Looks nice. We do not send emails so I guess this might be a good solution. I will read more about it and what they offer. Thanks.

Lo_co

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:41:43 AM

Thanks, I haven't seen that one yet. Looks nice. We do not send emails so I guess this might be a good solution. I will read more about it and what they offer. Thanks.

no problem. I'm eager to continue mining.  Wink
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:22:18 PM

Sad news I hope you find a better alternative at a good price, good luck Smiley
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:19:52 PM

Do you already have new information to share with us? I hope it will come back xd.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

How about hosting it on a Digital Ocean VPS ?? those are pretty cheap, I can get you a 50$ code from my edu email if you want.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:46:11 PM

How about hosting it on a Digital Ocean VPS ?? those are pretty cheap, I can get you a 50$ code from my edu email if you want.
I was thinking about a VPS but then I have to harden the server. Even I could do it and set everything up, I would prefer a hoster, since they have more time on patching and fixing issues.

Do you already have new information to share with us? I hope it will come back xd.
I would like to give more information. Actually wanted to discuss with my friend everything today, but he did not show up yet. I will wait a bit and if nothing is happening I guess I will go for truehoster, I guess...

Sorry that I let you wait so long.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

I was thinking about a VPS but then I have to harden the server. Even I could do it and set everything up, I would prefer a hoster, since they have more time on patching and fixing issues.

I would like to give more information. Actually wanted to discuss with my friend everything today, but he did not show up yet. I will wait a bit and if nothing is happening I guess I will go for truehoster, I guess...

Sorry that I let you wait so long.

No problem if we need to wait some time until you come back with the site again.

We just want to have sure we won't lose our progress and that the game won't die like MyBTCMine (that old faucet...).

The most important is to have a transparent interaction between site owner and users.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:23:37 AM

We decided to go with truehoster. We got the server and are slowly setting it up. The problem is that the domain transfer will take some time. I will use also the time to set up SSL/TLS, since I have that on my list too. I just hope the transfer goes quick.

Sorry for the time you have to wait Sad

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

We decided to go with truehoster. We got the server and are slowly setting it up. The problem is that the domain transfer will take some time. I will use also the time to set up SSL/TLS, since I have that on my list too. I just hope the transfer goes quick.

Sorry for the time you have to wait Sad
Great news I'll look forward to playing again, thanks for the update
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

congratulations,  I will continue then

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:41:15 PM

I just hope the domain transfer goes quick so can get back online again. Will let you know as soon everything is set up.

Rubeo

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

I just hope the domain transfer goes quick so can get back online again. Will let you know as soon everything is set up.

Thanks! Cant wait untill we can start again. Nice to see this continuing Smiley
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

I received an email that the transfer is going to happen on the 1st July. So we have to wait a bit longer...

Rubeo

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

I received an email that the transfer is going to happen on the 1st July. So we have to wait a bit longer...

A little bump, tomorow is the day Cheesy
how long do you think it is gonna take?
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

I hope I can enjoy claiming gold again as soon as possible.

Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

I hope I can enjoy claiming gold again as soon as possible.

I hope so too haha

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: