Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
Rubeo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:43:26 AM

Also no problem for me, i noticed it since 2 days, but its not annoying Smiley
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

Yea, we wanted to try it and we are surprised it's working out so good. I don't feel that the pop under is annoying. It opens a new tab but without switching to it. It offers also a nice income Smiley

As long the pop under does not break sth, we will keep it in.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

Yea, we wanted to try it and we are surprised it's working out so good. I don't feel that the pop under is annoying. It opens a new tab but without switching to it. It offers also a nice income Smiley

As long the pop under does not break sth, we will keep it in.

If it's really good as you say, you can make it appear more frequently.  Smiley

Or you can add more pop-up networks... The important is to have good rewards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:49:34 PM

Solved the mystery of getting redirected to other website, it's the pop under combined with chrome. It seems like chrome doesn't like pop unders so it's opening in the same tab and the link clicked on the page (or the page it self) is opened in new tab. or so it seems at my end.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

Solved the mystery of getting redirected to other website, it's the pop under combined with chrome. It seems like chrome doesn't like pop unders so it's opening in the same tab and the link clicked on the page (or the page it self) is opened in new tab. or so it seems at my end.

This might be actually. Now where you are saying it. I remember we had a problem and it turned out to be due to chrome. Any other browser was fine.
Is it very bad or annoying?

Severos

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

This might be actually. Now where you are saying it. I remember we had a problem and it turned out to be due to chrome. Any other browser was fine.
Is it very bad or annoying?

Not really annoying now that I know what's happening. At first thought I was infected by some malware, but probably because I'm too suspicious.
curefrankosflue

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

Hey you guys, I hope you enjoy the fame as much as I do.    for every new player: if you become my referral using this link: http://dwarvenbitmine.com/signup.php?ref=584f27d5dbb4c send me a message and I will sponsor you with 100000 gold, 50000 iron, 50000 gems plus 50000 mithril. This should give you a headstart for your mine . Cheers
Severos

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:45:47 AM

Just throwing an idea here for anyone who have the time to do it.

It'll be awesome if there's an upgrade guide that tells you the best order of upgrades to buy in order to maximize your profits.
curefrankosflue

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:10:24 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 10:03:45 AM by curefrankosflue

It'll be awesome if there's an upgrade guide that tells you the best order of upgrades to buy in order to maximize your profits.

Hey, I've been partially doing this for me, however I didn't write all the prices down while upgrading my mine. We could collect the upgrade costs here from people with mines at different stages. When there's a comprehensive list I will be happy to make the calculations and post them here.  Smiley.

Btw, if you want to optimize upgrading your mine, consider the following examples:

What I did was that I calculated which upgrade would give me the most additional gold for the lowest price.

If you e.g. add a worker it is generally more expensive than a pickaxe but a pickaxe will give you only 0.02  gold per worker and  gold ore.

So for every pickaxe you buy you get "number of workers x number of gold ores x 0.02" more gold. For every worker you add you get "1 x number of gold ores x (1+ number of pickaxes x 0.02)" more gold.

Divide the cost for the upgrade by the additional gold it will give you and you can easily decide which delta gold is the cheapest and thus fastest upgrade.

I hope this can help you in the meantime.
Severos

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:13:13 AM

Hey, I've been partially doing this for me, however I didn't write the prices down while upgrading my mine. We could collect the upgrade costs here from people with mines at different stages. When there's a comprehensive list I will be happy to make the calculations and post them here.  Smiley

Or we could ask OP to list the full prices Cheesy
curefrankosflue

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:18:25 AM

Hey, I've been partially doing this for me, however I didn't write the prices down while upgrading my mine. We could collect the upgrade costs here from people with mines at different stages. When there's a comprehensive list I will be happy to make the calculations and post them here.  Smiley

Edited my previous post
Severos

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:53:35 AM

Edited my previous post

That's kinda what I do, calculate the extra % I'll be getting then divide by the cost. but to be more accurate the time to mine gold for the upgrade should be considered. I think everyone does the simple math, so I was more talking about the more accurate time dependent math.
curefrankosflue

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 10:12:49 AM

Edited my previous post

That's kinda what I do, calculate the extra % I'll be getting then divide by the cost. but to be more accurate the time to mine gold for the upgrade should be considered. I think everyone does the simple math, so I was more talking about the more accurate time dependent math.

You are right, time is also a factor to consider. If you are mining manually, i.e. don't buy boosts like the troll, you also have to decide whether and when you invest into chambers and equipment which would give you additional time mining without you continously clicking on ads.

The fastest way to upgrade your mine without buying the boost would be to buy no chambers and equipment at all and continue clicking on ads every 5 minutes, while always upgrading with the best (delta gold)/(price of upgrade) ratio.

I have been playing this game since December last year and been using the troll for a good part of that time.
But even with this advantage it will take at least 4 to 5 months to fully upgrade your mine, imho.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

It might have changed for the people currently, because we lowered the costs for upgrades. We lowered them by 20% from the initial price. But it will still take some time Tongue

We took down the upgrade site, since there was a bug which allowed you to get the troll and you would receive gold for it. Curefrankosflue made use of it the last night Wink
It turns out the price turned negative. The price for the troll depends on the current $-BTC exchange rate and since BTC is skyrocketing, the price for the troll turned into negative. We will fix it.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

Boosts is online again and we fixed the problem. Should not happen again, unless BTC gets below 0 Cheesy

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

Edited my previous post

You are right, time is also a factor to consider. If you are mining manually, i.e. don't buy boosts like the troll, you also have to decide whether and when you invest into chambers and equipment which would give you additional time mining without you continously clicking on ads.

The fastest way to upgrade your mine without buying the boost would be to buy no chambers and equipment at all and continue clicking on ads every 5 minutes, while always upgrading with the best (delta gold)/(price of upgrade) ratio.

I have been playing this game since December last year and been using the troll for a good part of that time.
But even with this advantage it will take at least 4 to 5 months to fully upgrade your mine, imho.

That actualy solve all the question anyone may had about your fast growth. I wonder how many people in the top 20 had bought the troll out. Maybe those below you had and and still they had chambers thats why you are the number 1. Or maybe they withdrawed some of the satoshis.
Rubeo

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:21:10 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 08:54:06 AM by Rubeo

Just was looking at The troll because you Spoke about it, but the first price looks a bit weird
https://www.mupload.nl/img/f4mj4rxdjuyny.png

edit: that was on my phone, on my laptop it was normal Smiley
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

I just had a look and it's fixed now. It was wrongly converted and displayed that way. You should be able to see it in the normal form again Smiley

Severos

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

Edited my previous post

I agree with the part of not buying chambers and tools. although I bought some first, but I regret them for sure, they were a waste to buy that early in game. instead I use my system timer to remind me to dig every 5 minutes XD
I've registered like a month ago, and gotta say I did some good advance.. I think. wouldn't mind spending another 3 months playing this if it starts to pay.

By the way, what's the estimated daily profit once you've maxed gold mining??
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:23:04 PM

The daily profit depends on the bitcoin and $ exchange value and therefore varies. If I tell you a number now it will be most probably outdated in a few hours Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: