Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

I added just a small feature while preparing the event. Your stats are updating every 5 seconds when you are mining. No need to refresh the page anymore. We will try to make more on more parts of the page dynamic to remove the site refresh for new information. Hope it makes it easier for you now Smiley

Nice.

Just something I'm not sure... Did you remove that limits for upgrades that we had before? I remember the maximum level for Dwarves upgrade was 15, right? Is it 15 yet or can we upgrade until 25 as the site shows?

The limit had been removed some time ago. You are able to upgrade all the way to 25 Smiley
We only reduced the price for upgrades till level 15 by 10%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:40:06 AM

Im happy i believe i got some of those promotion you made with improvements cheapper, and well i wanna to say that the top 20 is getting a lot competitive, and i cant wait to see the events feature, im really curious the reward will be paid in gold in the game or satoshis?
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

Im happy i believe i got some of those promotion you made with improvements cheapper, and well i wanna to say that the top 20 is getting a lot competitive, and i cant wait to see the events feature, im really curious the reward will be paid in gold in the game or satoshis?

The reward is going to be gold. You can use it to exchange and buy boosts, for example Smiley

curefrankosflue

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

Hey cz3kit,

I just wanted to know whether you plan to have a feature that allows users to convert iron, gems or mithril into gold, something just like the market but maybe with a fixed ratio (1:5, 1:10, 1:20 etc.).

Maybe you know the game "Settlers of Catan" where you also have to collect ressources and are able to exchange every ressource into another with the bank, at a bad ratio of 1:4, but you still you have the possibility.

I would be glad if you could let me know.

Cheers
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:05:34 PM

Hey cz3kit,

I just wanted to know whether you plan to have a feature that allows users to convert iron, gems or mithril into gold, something just like the market but maybe with a fixed ratio (1:5, 1:10, 1:20 etc.).

Maybe you know the game "Settlers of Catan" where you also have to collect ressources and are able to exchange every ressource into another with the bank, at a bad ratio of 1:4, but you still you have the possibility.

Cheers

We are currently working on an event where you have to use iron, gems and mithril. Using whose resources you are able to receive gold, depending on how active you are Smiley

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:02:39 PM

We got accepted by coinzilla  Grin
We tried again and this time we got accepted Smiley We hope this will give us a better income compared to the others, since alexa rank has to be > 500k. I guess we are on a good way towards mellow ads.

Doamader

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:17:35 AM

Thats good news, step by step the game is growing well, and now im very curious to see the first event results as well how active the people are, will be great to exchange some extra resorces into gold to be able to upgrade faster.
curefrankosflue

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

Hey cz3kit,

Cheers

We are currently working on an event where you have to use iron, gems and mithril. Using whose resources you are able to receive gold, depending on how active you are Smiley

That sounds good. When do you approximately plan to have everything set and ready to start the event?
Doamader

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

Well im getting ready for the event, as i believe it will give a good reward in gold that will allow to boost a bit more the advance in game, and well just to remember im coming top 2 very soon Grin. It would be nice some announcement here about the event, but it can be random, one thing i didnt understood, lets say the event is a merchant in the city and he wanna 5 milions iron, if i send mine 1 milion and if the merchat doesnt get the 5 milion i will loose the resorces or will get paid accordingly my shares on those or the event will fail since the requirements werent achieved?
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

That sounds good. When do you approximately plan to have everything set and ready to start the event?

I am not sure how long I will need to finish it. I hope to be able to finish it till Sunday but I can't promise that.

When it is ready, we are going to announce it and will add it to the site. You won't be able to join the event right away. We want to ensure that all players see it and are able to take part in it Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

Well my question remains about the events that will start showing up in the game, how it will work will be based into complete full task like if the merchat requires 5 milion and if not get those no reward to anybody? I believe you have already the way it will be just clear my mind about it.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

Well my question remains about the events that will start showing up in the game, how it will work will be based into complete full task like if the merchat requires 5 milion and if not get those no reward to anybody? I believe you have already the way it will be just clear my mind about it.

We are working on an event which will keep you busy for 14 days. You have to reach a goal to get to the next day. The rewards depend on how far you got (1. day, 7 day or maybe till the end) and how active you are.
Does this answer your question?

Doamader

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

Sounds pretty nice, since im very active, soo i should be able to complete the event about the others i dont know at all, nice one, now im waiting for it, and well position 2 again, im coming top position wait for me Smiley
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:14:35 PM

Sounds pretty nice, since im very active, soo i should be able to complete the event about the others i dont know at all, nice one, now im waiting for it, and well position 2 again, im coming top position wait for me Smiley

The goal of the event depends on how many people are active. The more play, the harder it gets. We just hope that this will motivate people to play.

Doamader

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:51:28 PM

The goal of the event depends on how many people are active. The more play, the harder it gets. We just hope that this will motivate people to play.
My personal motivation is to get back to top, something i had lost since December, i believe the boost had helped others to get above my free time, but doesnt matter i keep and will keep playing the game i do wanna to full build my mine, and well i believe i had reached 70% from all improvements i can make, now im very curious to see and be part of those events, soo i can use my extra resorces to advance faster in game, and yes i do believe the game will keep growing even slower, people are focus into improve their mines and later they can cashout, with the payment proof others can join.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

My personal motivation is to get back to top, something i had lost since December, i believe the boost had helped others to get above my free time, but doesnt matter i keep and will keep playing the game i do wanna to full build my mine, and well i believe i had reached 70% from all improvements i can make, now im very curious to see and be part of those events, soo i can use my extra resorces to advance faster in game, and yes i do believe the game will keep growing even slower, people are focus into improve their mines and later they can cashout, with the payment proof others can join.

We have the feeling that not everyone has the same motivation as you Tongue We experience that people are joining the game but don't stay very long. I guess it takes to much time to earn something. Even when we tell that there is the possibility to earn up to 15k every day.

The event it on a good way. There are still a few things to do but we are planning on starting it on Friday. We will add a timer in order to notify everyone Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:38:45 PM

All projects that pays a lot in the begining tend to die and people dont realize that. Im pretty sure in June some accounts will be full developed soo with that the first payment proofs will be avaible, and with that i do believe more people will join and remain active. One last question did you considered the shares option?
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:46:18 PM

We had already some payments from FaucetHub already. I should check if there is the possibility to show them. Might people maybe see that we are paying out and are not scamming them.

We had been thinking about the shares and are still considering on how to do it. The problem is, since there are not so many people playing, we are not earning a lot in a week. The question is, does it make sense to have shares with such a low income or not. On the one hand, we could use the money to promote the site but what if it does not work out? I feel that we are in a tough situation when it comes to shares.

Doamader

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:21:47 PM

We had already some payments from FaucetHub already. I should check if there is the possibility to show them. Might people maybe see that we are paying out and are not scamming them.

We had been thinking about the shares and are still considering on how to do it. The problem is, since there are not so many people playing, we are not earning a lot in a week. The question is, does it make sense to have shares with such a low income or not. On the one hand, we could use the money to promote the site but what if it does not work out? I feel that we are in a tough situation when it comes to shares.

If you open a marketplace to trade shares lets suppose you open 100k shares to public, and remain with the others 100k, soo you will have to split money to cover the players and some kind of incentive to share owners. Lets say you make 30% to players and 20% to share holders, with those funds you can promote the game. Once all shares sold you can open a marketplace where users will be able to buy and sell their shares with some satoshis as fees, soo the game will collect some extra funds and you can grow the game as well improve it.

From the shares opened to public you have to deduct host cost as well any service you are paying for.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

The possibility of a market is pretty good. I guess this is something we could add Smiley First event, then shares Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: