Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:07:14 AM

I think the biggest challenge is to make people continue playing after signing up. Because as cz3kit already said, most people register and stop playing next, I know it because my referrals registered, few of them clicked a bit and stopped. Never logged anymore.

And it doesn't contribute for the increase in Alexa rank, right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:26:32 AM

Why this doesn't implement auto payout? don't think the script editing would be too hard for it, depending on the language you used I might be able to code it for you as well.
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:47:25 AM

I think the biggest challenge is to make people continue playing after signing up. Because as cz3kit already said, most people register and stop playing next, I know it because my referrals registered, few of them clicked a bit and stopped. Never logged anymore.

Indeed, this is the biggest problem. I think last week or the week before we had like 30 registration but none of them is playing anymore. We are clueless what to do.

Why this doesn't implement auto payout? don't think the script editing would be too hard for it, depending on the language you used I might be able to code it for you as well.
We had auto payout in the beginning, but we realized, that people found bugs and made use out of it in order to withdraw more what they earned. That's why we changed it to manual. You might wait a day, max 2. Should not be a problem, right Wink As long no one is stealing the funds.

lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:15:34 AM

the main reason, people are stopping playing dwarven bitmine is that, we need to try hard to upgrade everything fully, and after it we are able to get 15k satoshi every day, its too small amount. also, can you tell us how many btc we will need to invest to upgrade everything fully? and after it when we will be able to get it back with 15 k satoshis daily?

i hope you understand what i am saying?

good luck...
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

I do understand what you are saying and it is understandable that people drop out due to this reasons. I have the feeling that the user don't understand we can not make it to easy. A lot of faucets died due to this reason. People come, play, cash a big amount of satoshi, faucet has no money, dead.

We are trying to do our best and are adding features and possibilities to give users the possibility to earn more. You can collect gold, play the investment game (if you do it smart Cheesy), there is a market.

lenoli

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

I do understand what you are saying and it is understandable that people drop out due to this reasons. I have the feeling that the user don't understand we can not make it to easy. A lot of faucets died due to this reason. People come, play, cash a big amount of satoshi, faucet has no money, dead.

We are trying to do our best and are adding features and possibilities to give users the possibility to earn more. You can collect gold, play the investment game (if you do it smart Cheesy), there is a market.

when people are using faucets, they know, that after solving captcha, they are getting rewords instantly, but here, you will need to play (i think) several month regularry to upgrade everything and after it, you may make you first withdraw. also market is useless, because i tryed to sell these something in very low prices, but no one isnot buying, because gaining these resurses is much easier then gold and no one willnot spend golds for othe resurses
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:45:49 AM

You are right with the instant reward. On other sites you get right away something between 100 and 200 satoshi every hour.

We are just a bit confused why it is not working out so well. Do you know mybitmine? We enjoyed playing mybitmine but after some time it got sold and the new admin stopped paying out. We thought, we could create new a game, same game play but paying out. Somehow it is not working out the way hoped it would work.

lenoli

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:53:59 AM

You are right with the instant reward. On other sites you get right away something between 100 and 200 satoshi every hour.

We are just a bit confused why it is not working out so well. Do you know mybitmine? We enjoyed playing mybitmine but after some time it got sold and the new admin stopped paying out. We thought, we could create new a game, same game play but paying out. Somehow it is not working out the way hoped it would work.

ya, i know mybitmine, i was playing there regularly and it was ok for me i start playing dwarven, because i thought it was the similar, but as i remember, upgrade prices there were much smaller and also we were earning much more there.

i think with this abilities of earning satoshies here, you willnot be able to make players stay and play here.

its just my opinion and you can dont agree with me
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

We are fine with any feedback and thank you for yours Smiley

The upgrade prices are actually from mybitmine Cheesy We had a hard time to figure out some good upgrade costs and we took most of them over from mybitmine. Since you feel it is harder than mybitmine, I guess we should reconsider the prices.

Thanks again for the feedback. This is what we actually need to improve the game and make it better for everyone.

lenoli

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

We are fine with any feedback and thank you for yours Smiley

The upgrade prices are actually from mybitmine Cheesy We had a hard time to figure out some good upgrade costs and we took most of them over from mybitmine. Since you feel it is harder than mybitmine, I guess we should reconsider the prices.

Thanks again for the feedback. This is what we actually need to improve the game and make it better for everyone.

you welcome, i will be very glad, if my feedback will help you.

i think, first thing you must do is, reduce rate of earning other resurses very much and increase gold earning a little, it will make your market more effective, becouse for example, after last upgrade i have 6k gold and almost 30k other resurses and i dont know there to spend these resurses. i am sure many of other players are in the same situation
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:22:55 AM

Every feedback is welcome and we appreciate it Smiley

Yea, you are not the only one when it comes to the other resources. That's why we are working on an event where you have to use your other resources and which will allow you to earn more gold. We are planing on launching it on Friday.

As mentioned before, I guess we have to reconsider the upgrade prices again Tongue

lenoli

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:29:34 AM

Every feedback is welcome and we appreciate it Smiley

Yea, you are not the only one when it comes to the other resources. That's why we are working on an event where you have to use your other resources and which will allow you to earn more gold. We are planing on launching it on Friday.

As mentioned before, I guess we have to reconsider the upgrade prices again Tongue

its good news, hope this new event will be interested for us and let you gain more users.

i am waiting for this event ...

wish you and your team good luck and big success in your business...
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:31:02 AM

Thank you and thank you for your feedback Smiley We will do out best to improve the site to make it beneficial for everyone Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:55:47 AM

At mybitmine to you get a full upgraded mine it tooked atleast 3-4 months using the boost, i took around 6-7 months to full develop my mine, and i had bought an account with 200 referals and around 20 active(top 50 all of the active).
People does waste their time to claim 100 satoshis, while if they spend some extra time with dwarven they can make 15000 satoshis daily, i believe for those people that wanna easy money the shares might be the solution even, paying a tiny ammount those user can use the site to invest, but sure events for now is something very interesting to the active players.

An incentive would be some kind of competition with week reward, maybe that way you can bring new players inside.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

MyBitMine paid better because they had Adsense, now it's harder without a decent source of income.

15.000 satoshis daily isn't too much, but if you promise people they can earn this amount daily claiming only one or twice a day it's very enough... At least for me. It's like a reward for a task in Services section and there are many people doing them for even 5.000 satoshis.

15.000 satoshis daily with 2 clicks is very easy, $1.05 weekly without effort. But with the currently rates we need to claim every 3 hours even with the mine fully upgraded, no?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Severos

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:34:16 PM

I agree with rewarding long runners rather than making everyone equal, it takes sometime to upgrade but then it's a walk in the park to get few satoshies.

I just noticed there's a link to /event.php from the mining page with caption "To the Weapons !" but the link it broken, it's giving me 404, would you mind fixing it? and maybe tell what it's about?

Also, I'd like to suggest a feature to the ref system that allows sharing ref earnings, so if a ref earns me 100 gold, I can choose to share 50% of that with them, as an encouragement.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:46:28 PM

I just noticed there's a link to /event.php from the mining page with caption "To the Weapons !" but the link it broken, it's giving me 404, would you mind fixing it? and maybe tell what it's about?
I just added it Cheesy

As some have already noticed (Cheesy), there is timer on the site. This Friday an event will start where you are able to use your other resources. The duration of the event depends on you. Everyday, there is a goal to achieve in order to get to the next day. With every achieved goal, you will receive more gold.  This means, you have to work together in order to reach the gold, but fight against each other in order to receive more gold than the other ones.

Some users might say: "But I only have gold?". We encourage the other users to use the market to share their resources with other users for a reasonable price Smiley

The site is not yet ready and there are couple of things left to finish it. As soon we are done with it, we will add it to the site and the link is going to work again Smiley

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:53:10 PM

I agree with rewarding long runners rather than making everyone equal, it takes sometime to upgrade but then it's a walk in the park to get few satoshies.

Also, I'd like to suggest a feature to the ref system that allows sharing ref earnings, so if a ref earns me 100 gold, I can choose to share 50% of that with them, as an encouragement.

The sharing ref earning idea is a nice idea and I guess we can add it. Just give us some time, to finish everything we have to finish for the site. It goes on the To-Do list Smiley

In what sense do you mean to reward long runners?

I see that some of you are saying, that the claim is a problem. We received already messages asking if they could buy gold. We had once the idea to change it to a moonbit style claiming. That means, the timer is running all the time but the amount of mined gold is shrinking after every minute. Upgrades would still have their effect, besides the chamber I guess.

Severos

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:18:06 PM

I just added it Cheesy

As some have already noticed (Cheesy), there is timer on the site. This Friday an event will start where you are able to use your other resources. The duration of the event depends on you. Everyday, there is a goal to achieve in order to get to the next day. With every achieved goal, you will receive more gold.  This means, you have to work together in order to reach the gold, but fight against each other in order to receive more gold than the other ones.

Some users might say: "But I only have gold?". We encourage the other users to use the market to share their resources with other users for a reasonable price Smiley

The site is not yet ready and there are couple of things left to finish it. As soon we are done with it, we will add it to the site and the link is going to work again Smiley

Haven't noticed the timer, think the page is cached without it...

As for what I mean with long runners, most people tend to just visit a faucet for a day or two before leaving it and going to a new one, so new comers to this faucet takes time to upgrade and such, which gets them leaving, while those who stick around for a bit get rewarded.

I'll agree to the part of changing claim but only for collecting gold page (with the 30 gold limit), as for mining I really don't think it's a good idea to change it.
curefrankosflue

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:38:51 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 08:50:50 PM by curefrankosflue

I just added it Cheesy

As some have already noticed (Cheesy), there is timer on the site. This Friday an event will start where you are able to use your other resources. The duration of the event depends on you. Everyday, there is a goal to achieve in order to get to the next day. With every achieved goal, you will receive more gold.  This means, you have to work together in order to reach the gold, but fight against each other in order to receive more gold than the other ones.

Hey guys,

I currently have a few resources in iron, gems and mithril from my mine and I'm willing to share a chunk of each resource for the event for a reasonable price in case someone who wants to participate doesn't have the resources yet.

cz3kit, what do you think a reasonable price would be? and what would be a reasonable amount of resources per player that is needed for the event?

Let me be clear, I don't want people to exploit this and I can only trust every player to buy only his share, but I'd like to see some competition ;-)

PS: Special offer: just added 3 offers for 1000 iron/gems/mithril, each lot for 1/2/2.5 gold.
Be quick!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: