Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 08:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 173090 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3150

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

I had problems with the mail for one week. Now I can enter my mailbox, but I can not access my account Cryptopia. Today I sent a request to the support team. Waiting for an answer.
This thread is official or not?

Yes its offical but please if you have some problems write here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support

Regards   Lafu

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:06:45 AM

Mothership exchange token doing so well $msp

Make $dot holders day too? :=))
swatcat

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:54:38 AM

Unable to login using google 2FA

I have emailed via support / tweet you yesterday that whenever I am using google 2FA to login it shows invalid code .I have done it in past all was ok , nothing has been changed ,my phone , laptop etc . time sync is absolutely fine .I can login to other exchanges using the same phone 2fa .

I am very worried because I have couple of opened positions and I cant access the account .

waiting more than 48 hours now Please reply ASAP .

Thanks

I have written support couple of times , tweeted too no one replied .I am waiting 3 days now .I cant access my account .Pls reply
Nindzja

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:22:35 AM

Dear Lafu.

I bought an NSR coin on your stock exchange. Several months ago. Now I am very concerned that you canceled the auction and closed the possibility of withdrawing this coin. On the trading page for the NSR coin, there is information that I must make a withdrawal before 27/09. But I can not do this if you do not give me an opportunity. Could you give a guarantee that my coins will not be stolen by anyone and I will get them back?

Could you, also say, at what stage is the update of the wallet? I installed a wallet version 5.2.0 on my computer in a couple of minutes. Why do you update so long? Sad
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:00:10 PM

Dear Lafu.

I bought an NSR coin on your stock exchange. Several months ago. Now I am very concerned that you canceled the auction and closed the possibility of withdrawing this coin. On the trading page for the NSR coin, there is information that I must make a withdrawal before 27/09. But I can not do this if you do not give me an opportunity. Could you give a guarantee that my coins will not be stolen by anyone and I will get them back?

Could you, also say, at what stage is the update of the wallet? I installed a wallet version 5.2.0 on my computer in a couple of minutes. Why do you update so long? Sad

+1 here , how can i whitdraw my coins when whitdraw button its closed? let us take our coins
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:31:14 PM

NSR will have a 30 day notice period from the time the update to 5.1.0 has been applied and the wallets are out of maintenance.

fusionfoto

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:41:02 AM

So... SYNX has had its wallet being synchronized for more than 24 hours now. The maintenance says Sep 9... I set up the blockchain on a 5 year old PC and am fully synched from scratch. What gives? I can't trade in/out of Cryptopia during this maintenance and there is no sense of when it'll be over.

thanks.
MySeriousFaceIsOn

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:42:29 AM

Sorry, last week was incredibly busy for us so I didn't have any time to check this thread (we are around, but if you want support, talking to our support team is the best way to do it - this isn't an official support channel).

@btclife01 - I'm glad you stuff got resolved in the end, sorry for the delay you had
@flashdix - Your bot reached the API request limit several times while submitting minimum sized withdraws of the same coin to the same address - hundreds of frivolous transactions/min will get you flagged as a ddos and banned. If you were to contact support with I've reviewed my bot's code and it won't be doing that anymore. I'm sorry I put one of your wallets into maintenance for a few days. Please re-enable my account. then I'm sure they will be much more receptive than they have been to your current tone and manner.
@drm - don't worry, we don't bite Smiley
@gocrypto - we had a few issues with a networking appliance that impacted several of our wallets around the same time as a few data breaches happened out in the wild. this caused us to get 2 months worth of tickets over a couple of days, where users not used to us taking more than a day to respond then logged more tickets asking about the first ones - it cascaded a little out of control and caused a bit of a backlog for us, especially when some of our wallets take hours to days to start again, but as i understand it support is well on their way to catching up.
@swatcat - if the time was out of sync on our end, it would break google 2fa for all of our users, not just you. i assume google auth was set up with a discrepancy between your device and our servers, whereas now they agree what the time is and the offset that was applied during the initial set up may now be causing problems? that's my best guess. if it was our time sync, it would be broken for everyone.
@nindzja - NSR is getting delisted, the reason for us doing so is that they broke their wallet. before we delist them, we will fix and sync the wallet so that you can withdraw them, it just hasn't been high up the priorities list for us.
@fusionfoto - the wallet team isn't a 24/7 team, the weekend has just ended.
KiwiEther

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:23:49 PM

Quite disappointing, It has been over 48 working hours (Not including weekend) and still waiting for a deposited balance to show. Advised it was checked several times a day including weekends so a manual check would have covered this by now. Support extremely slow to reply.
Lost all confidence in this exchange, Wasted my money with them trying to buy in now and I will miss the lower prices due to their negligence.
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:52:10 PM

Cryptopia is going down for maintenance in approximately 150 minutes. Maintenance is expected to last approximately 60 minutes.

fusionfoto

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:43:55 AM

Hopefully this will bring all of the wallets back up.

Thanks for the notice!
flashdix

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:26:17 AM

Sorry, last week was incredibly busy for us so I didn't have any time to check this thread (we are around, but if you want support, talking to our support team is the best way to do it - this isn't an official support channel).

@flashdix - Your bot reached the API request limit several times while submitting minimum sized withdraws of the same coin to the same address - hundreds of frivolous transactions/min will get you flagged as a ddos and banned. If you were to contact support with I've reviewed my bot's code and it won't be doing that anymore. I'm sorry I put one of your wallets into maintenance for a few days. Please re-enable my account. then I'm sure they will be much more receptive than they have been to your current tone and manner.

This transactions needed for effective POS mining of my coins. Your rules do not say anything about this.
My account locked on this time.
Ticket:#32062
theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:21:13 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 12:47:55 PM by theincrediblevictor

I know this isn't an official thread, but the Unify cryptocurrency community have been waiting for days for Cryptopia to finish honoring our request to update our wallets after we've switched to POS. SBDomains contacted you guys several days ago with the new source code and other required information and he got this answer.

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

Thanks I have forwarded the information to the Wallet Dev to update the Linux wallet,

we are a little behind on Wallet work so please wait for us to confirm the update,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

SBDomains has contacted you guys 3 times since then and you guys have not responded. The coin's doing great, our blockchain has stabilized, and Unify has gotten a drastic increase in membership, and yet, we are still waiting for you to honor our request to update and unlock those wallets. It's been 3 business days already and we have literally 600 to over 1000 investers (probably more) waiting for your exchange to update and unlock our wallets so that they can trade or buy Unify. The Unify community understands that you've been very busy lately but this is taking too long and is inhibiting ours (as well as yours) business growth and we respectfully request that you please get those wallets updated and unlocked ASAP. Thank you.
ChickenBacon

Activity: 118

Research is key

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

I know this isn't an official thread, but the Unify cryptocurrency community have been waiting for days for Cryptopia to finish honoring our request to update our wallets after we've switched to POS. SBDomains contacted you guys several days ago with the new source code and other required information and he got this answer.

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

Thanks I have forwarded the information to the Wallet Dev to update the Linux wallet,

we are a little behind on Wallet work so please wait for us to confirm the update,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

SBDomains has contacted you guys 3 times since then and you guys have not responded. The coin's doing great, our blockchain has stabilized, and Unify has gotten a drastic increase in membership, and yet, we are still waiting for you to honor our request to update and unlock those wallets. It's been 3 business days already and we have literally 600 to over 1000 investers (probably more) waiting for your exchange to update and unlock our wallets so that they can trade or buy Unify. The Unify community understands that you've been very busy lately but this is taking too long and is inhibiting ours (as well as yours) business growth and we respectfully request that you please get those wallets updated and unlocked ASAP. Thank you.

I am one of the clients that are waiting for Unify to be out from maintenance. Please update it asap.

hoan281

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

I am one of the clients that are waiting for Unify to be out from maintenance. Please update it asap.
Me too, I like cryptopia and don't understand why many people don't like it though. Never had any problem but please help to open Unify wallet as I need to put these coins in stake
kennedy23

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

im using cryptopia to trade my ur coins but now ur coins so low amount
theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

Me too, I like cryptopia and don't understand why many people don't like it though. Never had any problem but please help to open Unify wallet as I need to put these coins in stake

*Repost*
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:11:38 PM

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

*Repost*

I also look forward to opening a UNIFY wallet ... Cryptopia has so far not had any problems for me, until now ... I hope this problem will be solved in short time.
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

Deposit not showing up at Cryptopia. Are they having problems there?

4834.63184828 XVG sent.
DAK7i5pCcGkCMQtkJvmiDFGnFADGhvqniM
Transaction ID: 2b3450c9dc75952facbfdcda6ec747d5c9767d34c9d62edb63683ae4e685d276

Blockexplorer shows 48 confirmations and nothing shows up at Cryptopia.
What is going on here?
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:23:13 PM

Another XVG deposit not showing/getting through on Cryptopia. There must be something very wrong there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: