Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
Trading has been the best source of bitcoin always.Its the most legit way to earn more bitcoins.Even though it has some risks,its the best way.Investing in cloud mining farms could be a second option but,most of the cloud mining farms today turn out to be scam,save Genesis mining.
I do not recommend to join cloud mining sites because I think everyone have to mine from their own mining tools to remain secure while for trade I 100% agree that it is the best source of bitcoin nowadays. None of the earning is that much high like earning or increasing the amount of bitcoin.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

At this given point and time, I would say that gambling would be the best source of more hitcoin since there are premier sports tournaments and games plus the cybersports arena are gearing up towards multi-million dollar competitions. Nowadays, it's hard to find legit sources of bitcoin, most of it includes heavy trading and gambling as well.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:15:36 PM

I voted for MLM. Frankly, I tried to make money in other ways, but most of all I succeeded in MLM. There is no need to be afraid of anything, now there are a lot of training programs thanks to which you can easily attract partners

No problem if you are aware of risks and consequences, I myself follow some MLM because I am a person who likes to hang out with a lot of people every day. At least this is better than investing in mining cloud that eventually always scam, the advantages of MLM is a relationship, I don't see the business only on financial factors and system as it has wider benefits in addition to assets and profits, in this case, bitcoin is also easier for HYIP.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:32:51 PM

i think trading is the best source of bitcoin because bitcoin trading is very much easy and bitcoin price rising everyday and there is a lot of people buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:46:00 PM

I thought trading was the only decent way to actually get some BitCoin...

I know people make BTC off signature campaigns and gambling, but not a real source of income. I buy all my BitCoin.
The best simple way of earning money today and also the safest is just to buy and hold bitcoins, many people made a fortune from holding bitcoin last year and selling them when the price reached its peak, holding and selling proves is the least risky because the price of the bitcoin is volatile which means that even if you sell and the price goes up there is no problem the price eventually will go down a bit then you can rebuy it again.
I quite agree that buying and holding Bitcoin is the best among the pack of ways of earning money/Bitcoin, because unlike the other ways of earning like investments in hyips, gambling, cloud mining, the associate risk here is relatively low and no expertise is necessary to get started. All a trader needs do is to time the market and be able to buy at a reduced rate and then wait it out for the market to appreciate.
st0nefish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

I voted for MLM. Frankly, I tried to make money in other ways, but most of all I succeeded in MLM. There is no need to be afraid of anything, now there are a lot of training programs thanks to which you can easily attract partners

If it is not a problem for you, will you share MLM company?
MLM companies offer high profits to people. But many people have to leave before they earn money.
Usually the people at the top are winning. A large majority of MLM firms based on crypto money is the Ponzi system.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

Best source of bitcoin used to be signature campaigns here, but the payout these days is very less as compared to old days.
Now the best source of bitcoin is trading and investing them or maybe giving a collateral loan to someone.

I agree with that, signature campaign is really one of mg favorite way to earn bitcoin, next to trading. Though I do not really like making some collateral loan because sometimes they make a run from the one who made the deal or the one gave the loan, but that is really rare because we are using escrows to witness the loan. I did invest my money on bitcoin, but I dont think I can invest on something like gambling sites, trading is a good choice too but we must learn a lot of things before taking on trading because trading, also has a lot of risks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:26:22 PM

i think trading is the best source of bitcoin because bitcoin trading is very much easy and bitcoin price rising everyday and there is a lot of people buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price.

And both types of trading seems to be the best, trading of bitcoin/usd and alt coin. They are profitable and as the price right now is getting up again, together I'm getting profit from it. Another thing if you do have other source of income, most of the people here are into campaigns and services to offer as remote worker.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:28:08 PM

Best source of bitcoin used to be signature campaigns here, but the payout these days is very less as compared to old days.
Now the best source of bitcoin is trading and investing them or maybe giving a collateral loan to someone.

I agree with that, signature campaign is really one of mg favorite way to earn bitcoin, next to trading. Though I do not really like making some collateral loan because sometimes they make a run from the one who made the deal or the one gave the loan, but that is really rare because we are using escrows to witness the loan. I did invest my money on bitcoin, but I dont think I can invest on something like gambling sites, trading is a good choice too but we must learn a lot of things before taking on trading because trading, also has a lot of risks.

There is no doubt that signature campaign is the best source to earn bitcoins nowadays but the payouts are limited so it will not give you the best results that you are looking for and you cannot depend on those earnings for living and if you want to earn satisfactory amount of bitcoins then that can be done only with trading.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

I thought trading was the only decent way to actually get some BitCoin...

I know people make BTC off signature campaigns and gambling, but not a real source of income. I buy all my BitCoin.
The best simple way of earning money today and also the safest is just to buy and hold bitcoins, many people made a fortune from holding bitcoin last year and selling them when the price reached its peak, holding and selling proves is the least risky because the price of the bitcoin is volatile which means that even if you sell and the price goes up there is no problem the price eventually will go down a bit then you can rebuy it again.
yes that is the way in which no one need any special skills to earn bitcoin but only have the skill to buy bitcoins and to secure them in their wallet for longer time and with the time they will earn bitcoins when the price of it will increase.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:19:48 PM

I think you will make a better income in trading rev share and cloudmining.You have a secured but slow earnings depending on how you manage your trades.Revshare we all know revshare is still an hyip or an ponzi scheme but joining fast here and be one of the first who enter this you will make a better income through it.Cloudmining industry will make you earn a decent amount but still have a big risk of losing money
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:22:25 PM

I think you will make a better income in trading rev share and cloudmining.You have a secured but slow earnings depending on how you manage your trades.Revshare we all know revshare is still an hyip or an ponzi scheme but joining fast here and be one of the first who enter this you will make a better income through it.Cloudmining industry will make you earn a decent amount but still have a big risk of losing money

Majority of users have made huge loss by investing in cloud mining sites in the past so I don't think now they would be interested in repeating the same mistake again as everyone is well aware that those sites will disappear in future so nobody will take risk o investing money in those sites and will prefer to go for trading.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:36:31 PM

Majority of users have made huge loss by investing in cloud mining sites in the past so I don't think now they would be interested in repeating the same mistake again as everyone is well aware that those sites will disappear in future so nobody will take risk o investing money in those sites and will prefer to go for trading.
Obviously most of the Cloud mining sites are fake companies that is why they offer at most 1.3% daily to accumulate more fooled investors everyday they are in operation. That is why they are avail to pay people and last for so long because of this strategy. The biggest scam I saw was HashOcean for one moment it was perfect and then suddenly the domain was not found. It is sad for new investors that they did not even get their money back from the said cloudmining site.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

I once participated in a Ponzi scheme and lost my $50 worth of bitcoin. I think apart from trading, most are highly risky.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:50:46 AM

I once participated in a Ponzi scheme and lost my $50 worth of bitcoin. I think apart from trading, most are highly risky.
Ponzi is obviously going to be a scam you should know that if you already know that the ponzi scam. you should be ready with all the possible defeat would happen because ponzi will definitely give you a loss
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:57:30 AM

Ponzi is obviously going to be a scam you should know that if you already know that the ponzi scam. you should be ready with all the possible defeat would happen because ponzi will definitely give you a loss

I think its really difficult to identify whether the site is genuine or ponzi especially when you are new to bitcoin as you will surely get attracted by looking at the unrealistic profits they offer you and you go with a flow that it will bring huge profits for you in short term.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:10:41 AM

I still consider trading, either Altcoin or trading with bitcoin to USD as best source of bitcoin.  HYIP, RevShare, Cloud Mining,  MLM, looks the same to me, they are all investment. Most of them promises a good ROI and later on turns to scam.

Signature campaigns are a bit difficult now. I can't rely on it to earn more bitcoin.

I better go on with trading, atleast when I lost my money, its my fault.
Blackstorm

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:20:03 AM

On this post I saw a number of people who are saying that signature campaign is the best source of bitcoin but I am new comer and cannot join any signature campaign that is why for me signature campaign is not a best source of bitcoin while I am spending a good time in faucet and from there I am earning some bitcoins.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

I think trading is the best source of bitcoin nowadays  as op said ,you can trade online with ethereum and other Alt coins and convert to bitcoin.
Revshare's not scam you if you join  after checking details of owners same as cloud mining . There are many sites which are legit and running from many days
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

On this post I saw a number of people who are saying that signature campaign is the best source of bitcoin but I am new comer and cannot join any signature campaign that is why for me signature campaign is not a best source of bitcoin while I am spending a good time in faucet and from there I am earning some bitcoins.
Most of the signature campaign accept the members who has the minimum  FULL MEMBER position and the person has good quality post .
Faucets are like a time pass earning game you can't earn more money until you spend more time on that.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: