Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116651 times)
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

I was waiting for one payment from FaucetHub and this was send on 31 December today I check its still showing unconfirmed please can you give any update about this because now its more then 2 weeks hope this will solve soon thanks

I don't understand why people are lazy to check previous post and keep asking the same question that has been answered.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliping

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Everything should be back to normal since 45+ minutes ago.
There was an issue with server's memory.

Apologies

can u check trx https://blockchain.info/tx/54af9369576cee9f9b52f109a1c9b90f3239f124958c586ec140f6f1aa0d2821
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Mex  can you think to add MNX? very promising coin with good project

upcomingcarsreview.com
earnmoneytalk

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Usually how much time does faucethub take to approve or deny a news post?

Mine pending for more than 20 hours
mbk248

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

2 weeks and no confirmations, How long will I have to wait?
https://blockchain.info/tx/8e0169f69bec7e3cbb8f0b0c39e5793c3af647021d176a9a423b4046d10643de
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:44:04 AM

Hello! Does anyone know why I keep getting those Fraud status on my referrals and how to stop them from getting market as Fraud? Thanks.

pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

Time to say thank you MexicanTarget as I finally got the btc confirmations. I am pretty sure you unlocked the btc transaction or sent again this one, I was awaiting since about then 1 month and 10 days Shocked

the hash number not fund are you jokeng i message the blockchain but the the transaction not fund and no fund to my address any of your send to my account please its my last send for you PLEASE give me my new hash number its not joke its my money its n't your faucet earning its from cryptopia and i send the faucethub becauce low fee but its 1month are you joke you are the problem not blockchain  PLEASE TO YOU MEXICANTARGET PLEASE ITS 1MONTH NOW AND TRASDACTION NOT FUND CAN YOU GIVE ME A NEW HASH AND I WHAT TO MONITOR IF THE WITHDRAW ARE UNCONFIRM please please please please please please please please

check it on blockchain.info, then put there your tx number, I waited almost 2 months, lost count and then it came.
Not sure if MT unstucked it somehow but it looks probable!
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Time to say thank you MexicanTarget as I finally got the btc confirmations. I am pretty sure you unlocked the btc transaction or sent again this one, I was awaiting since about then 1 month and 10 days Shocked

I didn't do anything.

the hash number not fund are you jokeng i message the blockchain but the the transaction not fund and no fund to my address any of your send to my account please its my last send for you PLEASE give me my new hash number its not joke its my money its n't your faucet earning its from cryptopia and i send the faucethub becauce low fee but its 1month are you joke you are the problem not blockchain  PLEASE TO YOU MEXICANTARGET PLEASE ITS 1MONTH NOW AND TRASDACTION NOT FUND CAN YOU GIVE ME A NEW HASH AND I WHAT TO MONITOR IF THE WITHDRAW ARE UNCONFIRM please please please please please please please please
Here we go again
rose_2000

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

hi. i've bought eth. very fast. but... i can't exchange it back to btc. i was waiting 4 hours! and i have not change it yet. Angry i think it is not normal! i know rules.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

Hello! Does anyone know why I keep getting those Fraud status on my referrals and how to stop them from getting market as Fraud? Thanks.

@Mex, before you say ask Tomos, I already did and he told me to ask you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527462.msg28523852#msg28523852

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

@Mex, before you say ask Tomos, I already did and he told me to ask you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527462.msg28523852#msg28523852
Heya. I've contacted Tomos with a solution. We'll have to wait for him now
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Heya. I've contacted Tomos with a solution. We'll have to wait for him now

thanks mex, i wrote you a PM..  after that i will correct FRAUD stuff on my miner payouts Smiley
everydoby will be happy Smiley
klikdiva

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

@mexicantarget

Hi, I cannot link a Potcoin address in Faucethub, it comes up with a message like this:

Invalid Address
The address you entered does not appear to be a valid POT address

I tried addresses from the desktop wallet and from the online PotWallet. Can you help?
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

hi. i've bought eth. very fast. but... i can't exchange it back to btc. i was waiting 4 hours! and i have not change it yet. Angry i think it is not normal! i know rules.

you need to wait, ETH store is full and need time to someone buy your coins

upcomingcarsreview.com
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

@mexicantarget

Hi, I cannot link a Potcoin address in Faucethub, it comes up with a message like this:

Invalid Address
The address you entered does not appear to be a valid POT address

I tried addresses from the desktop wallet and from the online PotWallet. Can you help?

Same here.
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

How soon you will add my faucet to list, since i purchased premium?

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
strugmo

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

MexicanTarget, this might be kind of a long post, so thanks in advance for taking the time.  What you do here, and on FH, is greatly appreciated.

I first ran into you early last year, here, about the time Epay took a shit.  I was already using Faucet System for a small list of faucets, and you invited me to try FH.  And since then, I have been trying to use FH for my faucets.  But I keep running into a few issues, and I would like to address them here publicly so that others might benefit from the answers as well.

First, a few stipulated factors.  Let's assume for these examples that I am not a premium user, I am running a known stable script, and my site is behind CloudFlare.

When I set up a new faucet and add it to the site, it fairly quickly begins to get some users and payouts.  And for the first few days, there is sort of stable daily level of use.  Then at some point, the traffic goes up ten fold, and just starts claiming the faucet down to nothing.  It is of particular concern to me because, during that first few days or week of operation, the number claims roughly matches the number of CAPTCHAs completed, as do hits to the site, and so on.  But when that wave hits, all of a sudden the traffic and CAPTCHA counts don't match anymore.  CAPTCHA and traffic counts drop to under ten percent compared to the number of claims I get in FH.

Where is this traffic coming from that can claim from a site without viewing an ad, without completing a CAPTCHA, and without generating at least a non-unique page view in my server stats?  On one of my actual faucets, I have had over 2,000 claims in the past 24 hours, and my server stats show under 100 page views.

So, my first question is, where is all this magic invisible ninja traffic coming from?  While I trust you are making every effort to provide the best security you can, it seems implausible that there would be such a huge wave of purely unprofitable traffic without tripping some sort of alarm. 

My second question might be more of a feature request.  Isn't there some way to at least estimate the amount of traffic a site might experience when added to the FH list?  For someone who comes in new, it's got to be a shock to the system to wake up three or four days after adding their shiny new faucet only to find that it has been drained in a few hours.

Further, I understand there is a large possibility I am fucking it up somehow. Smiley  In fact, I am very humble on this point.  But I am fairly savvy guy, I have done my best to gather the best info, implement the best protections I can, and secure these sites.  If I can't figure it out, there's probably a lot of newbies that are going to have that wake up moment.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of guidance in regard to actual security, how to identify traffic anomalies, what to report, what is normal, and so on.  So maybe that's something to consider as well.

I want to build a business model that uses FH exclusively for a wide array of sites.  But until I figure these things out, it's just not possible.  Again, sorry for the long post.  I know you are busy.  I really appreciate the breadth and magnitude of everything you do.
Call_Saul

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

MexicanTarget, this might be kind of a long post, so thanks in advance for taking the time.  What you do here, and on FH, is greatly appreciated.

I first ran into you early last year, here, about the time Epay took a shit.  I was already using Faucet System for a small list of faucets, and you invited me to try FH.  And since then, I have been trying to use FH for my faucets.  But I keep running into a few issues, and I would like to address them here publicly so that others might benefit from the answers as well.

First, a few stipulated factors.  Let's assume for these examples that I am not a premium user, I am running a known stable script, and my site is behind CloudFlare.

When I set up a new faucet and add it to the site, it fairly quickly begins to get some users and payouts.  And for the first few days, there is sort of stable daily level of use.  Then at some point, the traffic goes up ten fold, and just starts claiming the faucet down to nothing.  It is of particular concern to me because, during that first few days or week of operation, the number claims roughly matches the number of CAPTCHAs completed, as do hits to the site, and so on.  But when that wave hits, all of a sudden the traffic and CAPTCHA counts don't match anymore.  CAPTCHA and traffic counts drop to under ten percent compared to the number of claims I get in FH.

Where is this traffic coming from that can claim from a site without viewing an ad, without completing a CAPTCHA, and without generating at least a non-unique page view in my server stats?  On one of my actual faucets, I have had over 2,000 claims in the past 24 hours, and my server stats show under 100 page views.

So, my first question is, where is all this magic invisible ninja traffic coming from?  While I trust you are making every effort to provide the best security you can, it seems implausible that there would be such a huge wave of purely unprofitable traffic without tripping some sort of alarm. 

My second question might be more of a feature request.  Isn't there some way to at least estimate the amount of traffic a site might experience when added to the FH list?  For someone who comes in new, it's got to be a shock to the system to wake up three or four days after adding their shiny new faucet only to find that it has been drained in a few hours.

Further, I understand there is a large possibility I am fucking it up somehow. Smiley  In fact, I am very humble on this point.  But I am fairly savvy guy, I have done my best to gather the best info, implement the best protections I can, and secure these sites.  If I can't figure it out, there's probably a lot of newbies that are going to have that wake up moment.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of guidance in regard to actual security, how to identify traffic anomalies, what to report, what is normal, and so on.  So maybe that's something to consider as well.

I want to build a business model that uses FH exclusively for a wide array of sites.  But until I figure these things out, it's just not possible.  Again, sorry for the long post.  I know you are busy.  I really appreciate the breadth and magnitude of everything you do.

May be bots. What is your faucet address?
KaToT

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

Block all Russia and China IPs on your faucets with .htaccess or other way. You will see the difference.
hothead420

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:16:41 AM

Error: You have been banned by code for the following reason: Fraud/Multiple Accounts & Spreading FUD. He requested a payout on coinpot website using another users LTC address that is linked to dogecoindelaer.com who has been banned from FH along with his other account freecoinfaucets.com and is now claiming "this site is stealing your coins" in EN chat.

hmm i am so lost right now i did msg support but this is not me, i just started on this site less than a week ago, so saying i have multi acounnts is wrong and taking my ltc is wrong idk what is wrong but this is not cool, i am not this person listed, not sure what else to do but this is not right, i know theft is theft and i sent coin to this site and never received them, not sure why they did not go to my account but this is a mistaken identity, it is not spreeding fud if my coins did not show up so me asking trying to figure out how to fix this issue got me baned from chat for nothing other than trying to fix and issue that is out of my control
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: