Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

I don't know but after registering and confirming, it won't recognize me when signing in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Can't log in today.
Apparently BOTH captcha options are unsolvable for regular users.
SolveMedia comes up with unreadable scribbles and clicking to get a different one just gets another unreadable one, even 100 in a row, while reCaptcha makes you click through slow motion pictures, where it takes 5-10 seconds before it exchanges an image, meaning by the time you're through and reCaptcha accepts it as correct, it has timed out on the site and still says "wrong captcha".

By experience I know, usually captchas become easier in about 2-3 hours from now, because after 5pm CET there seems to be less traffic on the web, but I wonder, what's the point of keeping regular users out for half of the day?

Same thing with literally ALL faucets that pay to Faucethub, simply because those use the same captchas and while that isn't your responsibility, I assume it's in the best interest of Faucethub asking your faucet owners to keep their captchas solvable, because else you won't have any cash flow.
strugmo

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Well, I have had no response to my questions here on the forum, and no response from FH support.  So, good luck if you have a problem.  You would think a site with a fee for literally every single action taken on the site would find a way to support users that want to work them. 

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

Hi @mexicantarget.

Please correct 2 things in deposits/withdraw page for BTC:

1)  You are mentioning , that 12 confirms needed for deposit, but actually, i deposited after 6th confirm..
2)  Progress of deposit still not works. Shows 0%, however it was X%  X>0  Smiley

it's just cosmetics, but i think it's not so hard to change + it will be really helpful to me (and i think to others too)...

have a nice day!

tomos81
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

Hi @mexicantarget.

Please correct 2 things in deposits/withdraw page for BTC:

1)  You are mentioning , that 12 confirms needed for deposit, but actually, i deposited after 6th confirm..
2)  Progress of deposit still not works. Shows 0%, however it was X%  X>0  Smiley

it's just cosmetics, but i think it's not so hard to change + it will be really helpful to me (and i think to others too)...

have a nice day!

tomos81
Will be fixed when I get back at the home.

Well, I have had no response to my questions here on the forum, and no response from FH support.  So, good luck if you have a problem.  You would think a site with a fee for literally every single action taken on the site would find a way to support users that want to work them.  

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
I'm sorry, but I don't have time to teach you how to run a successful faucet nor explain you how traffic works, or even why captchas aren't solvable some times.
Regarding those bad views. It could be bots. I've done my best to eliminate as many possible known scripts.

Use the forum section, that's why I've opened it, so users/faucet owners can help each other.
https://faucethub.io/forum

Can't log in today.
SolveMedia comes up with unreadable scribbles and clicking to get a different one just gets another unreadable one, even 100 in a row, while reCaptcha makes you click through slow motion pictures, where it takes 5-10 seconds before it exchanges an image, meaning by the time you're through and reCaptcha accepts it as correct, it has timed out on the site and still says "wrong captcha".

By experience I know, usually captchas become easier in about 2-3 hours from now, because after 5pm CET there seems to be less traffic on the web, but I wonder, what's the point of keeping regular users out for half of the day?

Same thing with literally ALL faucets that pay to Faucethub, simply because those use the same captchas and while that isn't your responsibility, I assume it's in the best interest of Faucethub asking your faucet owners to keep their captchas solvable, because else you won't have any cash flow.
It's out of my hands. I don't control google's captcha, nor solvemedia's.

tomos81

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Can't log in today.

if you have problem with solvemedia, click to the speaker icon, listen code and enter that.. it's easier than picture captchas sometimes. but the best to avoid that , is uninstall your favorite browser, reinstall again after restart + clear %appdata%\temporary internet files + temps..   you can also dedicate IE for faucethub / faucets to clicks. usually it offers easier captchas + you can set up IE to clear cache after quit browser, so you can have always easy captchas after restart IE.. hope it helps
detromix87

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

it does not work again Sad I hope that the premium will be extended)
KaToT

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:19:48 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 05:44:52 AM by KaToT

faucethub.io is scam
@mexicantarget you stole my money , i want to get it back

@mexicantarget you are doing money business . Share your address , phone number with us and INTERPOL
Don't you want to share with us ? INTERPOL will find you
You have 48 hours to share your contact details with us.

- is this joke ?
-You will see it

- what is INTERPOL ?
- just google it.

I will share complaint to interpol here.

If you have been cheated with mexicantarget and faucethub.io  you are not alone. Send detailed message to
@bdalgic70@gmail.com
mobile : +90 506 940 00 00

INTERPOL is asking and need your response.
Be aware from mexicantarget , she can  cheat you like me. (she, you see it right )
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

faucethub.io is the most legit service i've ever used.

mexicantarget is the type of person that cares more about the availability of his service and about his reputation than he cares about earning money.

if you lost money there, i'm sure it was your fault.

George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

faucethub.io is scam
@mexicantarget you stole my money , i want to get it back

@mexicantarget you are doing money business . Share your address , phone number with us and INTERPOL
Don't you want to share with us ? INTERPOL will find you
You have 48 hours to share your contact details with us.

- is this joke ?
-You will see it

- what is INTERPOL ?
- just google it.

I will share complaint to interpol here.

If you have been cheated with mexicantarget and faucethub.io  you are not alone. Send detailed message to
@bdalgic70@gmail.com

INTERPOL is asking and need your response.

"We Are Interpol, We Are Legion, We Do Not Forgive, We Do Not Forget" - @Mexicantarget

KaToT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:55:28 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:17:05 PM by KaToT

mexicantarget is the type of person that cares more about the availability of his service and about his reputation than he cares about earning money.

I deposited my FH  account with crypto coins and she banned my account. Is it fair for you ?

"if you lost money there, i'm sure it was your fault.
how can i lost my deposited money ? are you kidding ? explain it, please !

WITHDRAW YOUR COINS FROM FAUCETHUB BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE ACCESIBLE FROM SOME COUNTRIES .
IF YOU CHEATED BY FH SHARE YOUR CHEAT KNOWLEDGE WITH INTERPOL

Thank you for your responses. Add yor accesible phone number to your message because INTERPOL or your local POLICE DEPARTMENT will call you and confirm if FH and @mexicantarget is a cheater.
mail : bdalgic70@gmail.com

@mexicantarget can you  share your addres and phone number with us and INTERPOL ? I think you will not share but INTERPOL will find you.
I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK ! beleive it !
 INTERPOL POLICE said me that "you can be support TERRORISTs all over the world with your micro payment system ", we will see it!

PS: dont ask forum moderators to Ban me from forum , you are too funny for doing this, just answer our  questions with  your address and phone number. INTERPOL and I will find you and get my money back !
AhmadTaha

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

I deposited my FH  account with crypto coins and she banned my account. Is it fair for you ?

how can i lost my deposited money ? are you kidding ? explain it !

Blah blah

Any proof you're from INTERPOL?

If you would have been from that pol that you should have custom domain!? Like katot@interpol.com !?Huh

Show a proof, you words seems like you're from scampol and trying to scare mex to give you compensation.

Highest Paid MULTICOIN Mining - https://swiftmining.win (https://swiftmining.win)
KaToT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

how can i lost my deposited money ? are you kidding ? explain it !

Blah blah

Any proof you're from INTERPOL?

If you would have been from that pol that you should have custom domain!? Like katot@interpol.com !?Huh

Show a proof, you words seems like you're from scampol and trying to scare mex to give you compensation.

i am just waiting response from @mexicantarget, i must do this.İf she dont answer me you will see the INTERPOL document here , i will share it with you.

@mexicantaget doing money business, we just need hers contact imformation. we will see if she share it with us or not !
satanic_womble

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

KaToT, Any proof to share?
You cant just accuse without proof
Either Put up, or SHUT UP
Your Points are invalid! Smiley)
KaToT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:56:32 PM by KaToT

KaToT, Any proof to share?
You cant just accuse without proof
Either Put up, or SHUT UP
Your Points are invalid! Smiley)

Yeayou  may be  right or the person of @mexicantarget

Wait and see within a days. I am not joking. I followed @mexicantarget and her business more than one month.
JUST WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY FROM FAUCETHUB.IO this is my advice to you. Because she don't have enough money to meet your withdraws on faucethub.io. It is your choice.

You will see INTERPOL DOCUMENT HERE within three days iNŞALLAH Allahın izniyle. I am just waiting @mexicantarget 's response here with contact details.

Are yo OK ?
tomos81

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

WITHDRAW YOUR COINS FROM FAUCETHUB BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE ACCESIBLE FROM SOME COUNTRIES .

Thank you for your responses. Add yor accesible phone number to your message because INTERPOL or your local POLICE DEPARTMENT will call you and confirm if FH and @mexicantarget is a cheater.

@mexicantarget can you  share your addres and phone number with us and INTERPOL ? I think you will not share but INTERPOL will find you.
 INTERPOL POLICE said me that "you can be support TERRORISTs all over the world with your micro payment system ", we will see it!

PS: dont ask forum moderators to Ban me from forum , you are too funny for doing this, just answer our  questions with  your address and phone number. INTERPOL and I will find you and get my money back !

kindly shut the fuck up, you little kid, you have no proof nothing, just typing here shit + exclamation marks after your shit
tell to your motherpool to slap you harder than usual
satanic_womble

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

I deposited my FH  account with crypto coins and she banned my account. Is it fair for you ?

@mexicantarget can you  share your addres and phone number with us and INTERPOL ? I think you will not share but INTERPOL will find you.

PS: dont ask forum moderators to Ban me from forum , you are too funny for doing this, just answer our  questions with  your address and phone number. INTERPOL and I will find you and get my money back !

kindly shut the fuck up, you little kid, you have no proof nothing, just typing here shit + exclamation marks after your shit

LOOOOL Tomos!! XD
KaToT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:01:00 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 04:15:56 PM by KaToT

LOOOOL Tomos!! XD

You will se the little kid's *enis within three days Tongue I wish if i were a little kid.
I just adviCe TO you " WITHDRAW YOUR COINS FROM FAUCETHUB.IO" This is your last chance .
satanic_womble

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

I deposited my FH  account with crypto coins and she banned my account. Is it fair for you ?

@mexicantarget can you  share your addres and phone number with us and INTERPOL ? I think you will not share but INTERPOL will find you.

PS: dont ask forum moderators to Ban me from forum , you are too funny for doing this, just answer our  questions with  your address and phone number. INTERPOL and I will find you and get my money back !

LOOOOL Tomos!! XD

You will se the little kid's *enis within three days Tongue
I just adviCe TO you " WITHDRAW YOUR COINS FROM FAUCETHUB.IO" This is your last chance .

Why the hell would i want to see some kids genitalia? what the hell is wrong with you?! silly fool.... go pester someone else
KaToT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

LOOOOL Tomos!! XD

You will se the little kid's *enis within three days Tongue

Why the hell would i want to see some kids genitalia? what the hell is wrong with you?! silly fool.... go pester someone else
another @mexicantarget ' s person. Why don't you answer me direcktly here @mexicantarget ?
Do you know your Bank's address and phone ?
Why don't you know faucethub.io ' s address and phone ?
Brain is free if you have . Think before writing.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: