Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
BCHFaucet

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

@mexicantarget USA tax office is still waiting your response. You have two days left.
 you know why faucetbox has been closed !

jesus u stupid fuk

do you really think thebot.net members are gonna help you ? you are a fucking joke to them, go cry about your banned ass somewhere else

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

@mexicantaget you have two days left !

I am collecting information about you.

https://thebot.net/threads/faucethub-io-is-scam-withdraw-your-money-from-it-before-it-will-be-closed.403869/

I will get my money back. Beleive it !

If you have been cheated by faucethub.io YOU ARE NOT ALONE  send details to me to share with INTERPOL or just visit your local police department.

@: bdalgic70@gmail.com
mobile : +90 506 940 00 00

Cheesy Cheesy the guys on thebot.net having huuge fun from your shit Cheesy

This is fucking hilarious actually
some poor muslim got, what, 2$ worht of crypto in faucethub (through refferal cheating or other means faucethub doesnt tolerate), its account gets auto banned (it have a "fraud" auto system u stupid fuck) and now hes crying about interpol and shit, jesus christ grow up

get the fuck out of here kid!
you are not interesting
KaToT

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 11:24:19 AM by KaToT

It is your choice to use faucethub.io or not ! Also you will not acces it after some days. I advice to you "Withdraw your money from faucethub.io still you have a chance "

@mexicantarget i will get my deposited money back ! you and everyone will see it !
Still you have two days left to answer us, INTERPOL and tax agents  with your contact and tax details. It is easy, Can you do this ?

Here is my deposited account:

https://i.hizliresim.com/Z95PRG.jpg

Just answer me with one reason " Where is my deposited money ? " I will find it and you ! Beleive it !

BCHFaucet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

It is your choice to use faucethub.io or not ! Also you will not acces it after some days. I advice to you "Withdraw your money from faucethub.io still you have a chance "

@mexicantarget i will get my deposited money back ! you and everyone will see it !
Still you have two days left to answer us, INTERPOL and tax agents  with your contact and tax details. It is easy, Can you do this ?

Just answer me with one reason " Where is my deposited money ? "

what about the text BELOW the Fraud report eh ? dont want to screenshot that bcz it shows your terrible fraud score, u stupid fuk
KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 11:47:04 AM by KaToT

what about the text BELOW the Fraud report eh ? dont want to screenshot that bcz it shows your terrible fraud score, u stupid fuk

Are you @mexicantarget ? How do you know this "Frozen account " screenshot ? Did you see it before ? if yes, how did you see ? You know what fraud score means. It is really interesting ! I will report you too to INTERPOL, i think you are gang.

Just @mexicantarget knows what fraud score means and ask for it ! Am i wrong ?

If you have a brain just answer this question:
" Where is my deposited money now ? "
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

Are you @mexicantarget ? How do you know this "Frozen account " screenshot ? Did you see it before ? if yes, how did you see ? You know what fraud score means. It is really interesting ! I will report you too to INTERPOL, i think you are gang.

" Where is my deposited money "

you are way more stupid that i was thinking...
KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

" Where is my deposited money "

you are way more stupid that i was thinking...
Time will show us who stupid is , my dear.

You have two days left to withdraw your money from faucethub.io if you have a chance  to get it back !
I gave you three days to do it .Not for  @mexicantarget !
it is your choice.

I will share INTERPOL documents about @mexicantarget here after the time end.

dazzar88

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

I cant enter to my account
"A One-Time Password has been emailed to you."
Not received.

Same for me as well, cannot access at the moment because 2FA emails are not coming through like normal.
Unsure if it's my email provider or FH emailing issue but hope it's fixed it soon.
KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

KaToT: Yes, INTERPOL?
Interpol: Yes, how may we help you?
K: I'd like to report a cyber fraud which stole my money.
I: Sure, how much money did they steal from you?
K: $10 !!
I: Get the f**k outta here
*hangs up*

Grin Grin Grin

Multiple  it
$10 from you, $10 from me

cheaters working like this. If you don't ask for your $10 to get it back...
Just say us what it will be ?

KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:45:57 PM by KaToT

Just trust me and TRY TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY FROM FAUCETHUB.IO
She don't have enough money to compare your request.

Still you have two days left ! Don't lost your chance.

We are still waiting @mexicantarget 's response.
revben

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

I cant enter to my account
"A One-Time Password has been emailed to you."
Not received.

Same for me as well, cannot access at the moment because 2FA emails are not coming through like normal.
Unsure if it's my email provider or FH emailing issue but hope it's fixed it soon.

I have the same problem and it is driving me mad!
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

why you keep  referring to mex using 'she'? lol

KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:47:53 PM by KaToT

why you keep  referring to mex using 'she'? lol
Share faucethub.io 's contact details with us if you know.
BCHFaucet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

i cant believe i almost missed this reply lol
Its nice to see you covering THAT much your fraud score, you are just a filthy wannabe cheater who got caught by the automated process and now you are crying about it, you wont do anything, just cry
KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:15:34 PM by KaToT

i cant believe i almost missed this reply lol
Its nice to see you covering THAT much your fraud score, you are just a filthy wannabe cheater who got caught by the automated process and now you are crying about it, you wont do anything, just cry
How can i cheat my deposited money ?
Who is cheater ?
Do you have brain ?
Where is my money deposited to faucethub.io now ?
How she can steal my money ? what will be the reason for this?
Where is @mexicantarget ?
Do you attorney of @mexicantarget ?
I will get my money back, beleive it ! I am writing here just for you. faucethub.io will not be accesible after some days.Don't lose your chance, that's all !

CAN YOU EXPLAIN US WHAT FRAUD SCORE MEANS ? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IT ? DID YOU SE THIS SCREEN BEFORE ? are you @mexicantarget ?
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

^^ when you're so stupid and bad at cheating that you get caught by automated software lolo

also, how did you submit a complaint to interpol as long as you don't even know mex's gender =))

PS. What;s your FRAUD SCORE? Smiley (it's displayed under the 'account frozen' notification)

KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:05:17 PM by KaToT

^^ when you're so stupid and bad at cheating that you get caught by automated software lolo

also, how did you submit a complaint to interpol as long as you don't even know mex's gender =))

PS. What;s your FRAUD SCORE? Smiley (it's displayed under the 'account frozen' notification)
We will se the @mexicantarget ' s score after two days.

Just say us what fraud score means and how do you know that the score result  means ?
How you can ban my account which i deposited with money ? Just say me one reason. why ?
Where is my money now ?
Do you have brain ?

Search this topic and look at my second post. I am and my local police department foolowing @mexicantarget  within a months. My local police deprtment decided that " This is an international fraud"  and he led me to interpol.
It is your choice to trust me or not !
BCHFaucet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

We will se the @mexicantarget ' s score after two days.

Just say us what fraud score means and how do you know that the score result  means ?
How you can ban my account which i deposited with money ? Just say me one reason. why ?
Where is my money now ?
Do you have brain ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743077.0

Do YOU have brain ?
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

all jokes aside, i'm being serious now, at least you get an idea about what happened

faucethub has an advanced anti-fraud system that checks for malicious user activity

your fraud score is set based on several checks, such as:

- whether or not you created multiple accounts
- whether or not your linked coin address is also linked to other accounts
- if you used bots or auto claiming software against faucets
and the list is f*king LONG, and also i have no idea exactly what types of checks are performed.

However, if you get the notification about your account being frozen, this means that _THE SYSTEM_ has detected you as breaking the terms of service, and NOT mexicantarget has banned you personally. This has nothing to do with your deposit to FH, it has to do with your activity on faucethub BEFORE you made that deposit.

Also, the system doesn't freeze your account for no reason, this is a piece of software code, it can't ban you because he doesn't like you. You have been blocked for breaking the rules and the terms of service.

Personally, i am dependent of Fh and i use it daily so if you got blocked by the system, you must have done something bad to faucethub and for that reason, i hope you NEVER get your account back.

KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:39:42 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:54:09 PM by KaToT

all jokes aside, i'm being serious now, at least you get an idea about what happened

faucethub has an advanced anti-fraud system that checks for malicious user activity

your fraud score is set based on several checks, such as:

- whether or not you created multiple accounts
- whether or not your linked coin address is also linked to other accounts
- if you used bots or auto claiming software against faucets
and the list is f*king LONG, and also i have no idea exactly what types of checks are performed.

However, if you get the notification about your account being frozen, this means that _THE SYSTEM_ has detected you as breaking the terms of service, and NOT mexicantarget has banned you personally. This has nothing to do with your deposit to FH, it has to do with your activity on faucethub BEFORE you made that deposit.

Also, the system doesn't freeze your account for no reason, this is a piece of software code, it can't ban you because he doesn't like you. You have been blocked for breaking the rules and the terms of service.

Personally, i am dependent of Fh and i use it daily so if you got blocked by the system, you must have done something bad to faucethub and for that reason, i hope you NEVER get your account back.

My deposited money is @mexicantarget 's pocket now and you say this is fair. applause applause applause

Also you are saying that don't trust faucethub.io You can lost your money if some codes freeze your account wich you deposited and money in it ! Your reply is good thank you for reply and support that faucethub.io is scam .
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: