Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:44:41 AM by Crystal11

Faucethub mining
Hi mexicanterget,
Since 2-3 days or so i get antivirus warning that Faucethub is infected with a mining trojan from a new website https://authedmine.com and the mining stopped working.
The antivirus was closing connection to the new website. So i have added to exception this new website and now the mining is working again so far.
I guess coinhive.com has been removed from Faucethub and the new mining link is from authedmine.com (as i can see this website belongs to coinhive).
Maybe there was announcements/news on faucethub about the mining changing and ive missed it.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Faucethub mining
Hi mexicanterget,
Since 2-3 days or so i get antivirus warning that Faucethub is infected with a mining trojan from a new website https://authedmine.com and the mining stopped working.
The antivirus was closing connection to the new website. So i have added to exception this new website and now the mining is working again so far.
I guess coinhive.com has been removed from Faucethub and the new mining link is from authedmine.com (as i can see this website belongs to coinhive).
Maybe there was announcements/news on faucethub about the mining changing and ive missed it.

Hey,

thank you very much for this post.
I noticed that hash rate was dropping for some reason, and I just through it was because of the new code XMR team rolled out, but I couldn't spot anything.

I'm gonna fix it right away Smiley
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

I was away from faucethub for quite a time and when I tried to access it after like 6 months found it was actively blocked by malwarebytes. Though I have already added it to the exclusion list, I wonder what thing made the malwarebyte engine to report the site as malware?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Eind

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Hi Mex,
I wanna integrate FaucetHub to my PTC Site so I can pay my members in Btc
Do you have full guide for doing that?
I have read API Doc but not fully understand what to do.
Any help will be good.
Best regards
No, unfortunately, there's no official guides/tutorials, but from what I remember, I have seen a few ones on bitcointalk.

Hi Mex
I ask for my script maker to do that Grin
Anyway is it possible to transfer my Btc from Nicehash to my faucethub account?
Aleksandr1979

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Hi mexicanterget.
Tell me why they blocked my account and accused me of fraud. Already 4 days as it is blocked but at the entrance every day the number of swindling grows like this can be? I'll try to figure it out and return my account to me !!!
cs394

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:54:30 AM

Hey MexicanTarget!

Just wanted to let you know there's an issue with the PTCWall. Here's the error message:

"Error!
There is an issue with the Site's Postback url Please inform the Site admin. If You are the Site admin Please check your postback url, it is currently set as Unvalidated"

Surveys, etc. can be completed but the FBUX aren't coming through due to this.
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

Hello mex i understand that u want less spam on faucethub.io and the ad system you proposed is just killing faucet owners . 1000 satoshi for everypost and 150k premium is very much . advertising 10 times a day cost a dollar without premium it alot . more than alot . however no FO will say this coz they fair of account ban . its not just bad for high level faucet owners but also for those FO's who just started all the high level FOs were paying small level FOs to post there links individually or with group post but MODS Now dont allow this too the FO just share his own links now .

as i suggest you in the ticket that you should not give 75% of every ad to rainpool and keep only 25% for faucethub so it will decrease the amount of ad to 75% and the price for every level should be same because its same as we pay small level owner to post link . and the small level owner gets benefit from it . i beleive some faucet owners have made another account just to post there links at less price
Thanks
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 03:37:11 PM by mexicantarget

Hi Mex.

I just realized that all of my TomosMining mining and referral rewards have disappeared from my Faucethub account.

I never withdrew anything and was supposed to have a balance of 0.0011714 BTC. 0.00111475 BTC from TomosMining and 0.00005665 BTC previously from faucets.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Are everyone's mining/referral/faucet earnings still in their FaucetHub?  Huh

Here are some screenshots of my mining reward payouts with 4 different addresses/workers that have all disappeared from my FaucetHub:

1HYyy3CZkxRfwYoGbhocEQZ6gLdPSP5W9M missing 39250 + 43183 = 82433 satoshi:

3JBxC32HvEFs449DdK9GKVrdEj6X1cEuo9 missing 8417 satoshi:

3MmPQDbzkB9Xh95hHnjdHvqdn12HerymUv missing 20295 satoshi:

39MHW7tAHHUArdocbnF2WHpx2vW4fSPvZs missing 330 satoshi:

Total paid = total missing = 82433 + 8417 + 20295 + 330 = 111475 satoshi

FaucetHub account has only 5665 satoshi, and no withdrawals:

For your reference, I have also reported this in the TomosMining thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527462.msg34457666#msg34457666
Looking forward to getting my hard earned satoshis back. Thanks  Sad
Are you sure you're using that account? All of your addresses are missing from FH. The ones you specified above.

Looking deeper I can see you got those payouts in January, stats only show for the last 30 days. You also bought BCH in February.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Hi Mex.

I just realized that all of my TomosMining mining and referral rewards have disappeared from my Faucethub account.

I never withdrew anything and was supposed to have a balance of 0.0011714 BTC. 0.00111475 BTC from TomosMining and 0.00005665 BTC previously from faucets.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Are everyone's mining/referral/faucet earnings still in their FaucetHub?  Huh

Here are some screenshots of my mining reward payouts with 4 different addresses/workers that have all disappeared from my FaucetHub:

1HYyy3CZkxRfwYoGbhocEQZ6gLdPSP5W9M missing 39250 + 43183 = 82433 satoshi:

3JBxC32HvEFs449DdK9GKVrdEj6X1cEuo9 missing 8417 satoshi:

3MmPQDbzkB9Xh95hHnjdHvqdn12HerymUv missing 20295 satoshi:

39MHW7tAHHUArdocbnF2WHpx2vW4fSPvZs missing 330 satoshi:

Total paid = total missing = 82433 + 8417 + 20295 + 330 = 111475 satoshi

FaucetHub account has only 5665 satoshi, and no withdrawals:

For your reference, I have also reported this in the TomosMining thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527462.msg34457666#msg34457666
Looking forward to getting my hard earned satoshis back. Thanks  Sad
Are you sure you're using that account? All of your addresses are missing from FH. The ones you specified above.

100% sure! As you can see all of my  addresses have been there for a long long time:

Also, I had contacted Tomos and you on this forum in the past about that weird "Fraud" status I was getting on some of my referrals (proof of some FaucetHub deposits):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527462.msg28523852#msg28523852

I am missing at least 0.00111475 BTCTC satoshi, (if not more)

You're not missing anything. Those payouts were sent more than 30 days ago, so they are not shown. You bought BCH in February with your "missing" satoshi.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 04:16:41 PM by hroub

LOL  Cheesy
That makes sense! Sorry, I completely forgot about that BCH exchange order because I can't see any history older than 30 days. Thanks for reminding me it. I will remove my previous posts as they are pointless.

Is there any way to see older than 30-day history? Thanks.  Smiley

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

Hello mex i understand that u want less spam on faucethub.io and the ad system you proposed is just killing faucet owners . 1000 satoshi for everypost and 150k premium is very much . advertising 10 times a day cost a dollar without premium it alot . more than alot . however no FO will say this coz they fair of account ban . its not just bad for high level faucet owners but also for those FO's who just started all the high level FOs were paying small level FOs to post there links individually or with group post but MODS Now dont allow this too the FO just share his own links now .

as i suggest you in the ticket that you should not give 75% of every ad to rainpool and keep only 25% for faucethub so it will decrease the amount of ad to 75% and the price for every level should be same because its same as we pay small level owner to post link . and the small level owner gets benefit from it . i beleive some faucet owners have made another account just to post there links at less price
Thanks
The chat was never meant to be a advertising tool, but a communication tool.
That's what's being achieved with this "paid ads" feature. If you want to make money, you'll share 75% with the people you're attracting to your site.

If you can't invest 7 cents for an advertisement in the chat, there's nothing I, or anyone, can do.

LOL  Cheesy
That makes sense! Sorry, I completely forgot about that BCH exchange order because I can't see any history older than 30 days. Thanks for reminding me it. I will remove my previous posts as they are pointless.

Is there any way to see older than 30-day history? Thanks.  Smiley
No, unfortunately Sad There's a lot of logs which have a bigger priority than this
sumair7231

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 03:03:17 PM by sumair7231

Thanks
That's what's being achieved with this "paid ads" feature. If you want to make money, you'll share 75% with the people you're attracting to your site.

If you can't invest 7 cents for an advertisement in the chat, there's nothing I, or anyone, can do.

LOL  Cheesy

Is there any way to see older than 30-day history? Thanks.  Smiley
No, unfortunately Sad There's a lot of logs which have a bigger priority than this

the problem is its too expensive for faucet owners , more than alot we FOs dont earn much , and this is not about 7 cents it should be equal for everyone atleast
i have autofaucet so i am leveling up very fast i dont like it now . I Request you to Downgrade My Level and freeze the exp i get from autofaucet api or downgrade my account sumair7230 and let me use another account so i can create my autofaucet there . i just need a account for autofaucet api u can give me a account with life time chat ban if you want

You may be thinking that more level player may own some popular faucets and maybe able to pay the price for the ad but since the autofaucet thing comes up we go like from level 1 to 100 in a week
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Thanks

LOL  Cheesy

the problem is its too expensive for faucet owners , more than alot we FOs dont earn much , and this is not about 7 cents it should be equal for everyone atleast
i have autofaucet so i am leveling up very fast i dont like it now . I Request you to Downgrade My Level and freeze the exp i get from autofaucet api or downgrade my account sumair7230 and let me use another account so i can create my autofaucet there . i just need a account for autofaucet api u can give me a account with life time chat ban if you want

You may be thinking that more level player may own some popular faucets and maybe able to pay the price for the ad but since the autofaucet thing comes up we go like from level 1 to 100 in a week
You tried playing the system by creating a autofaucet, so you "sell" EXP to FH users and thought it would go unnoticed for how long?

It's not expensive, it's premium. Ask the FOs now how many more visits they get when there's no spam in the chat.
sumair7231

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:57:02 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 10:42:18 PM by sumair7231

Thanks

LOL  Cheesy

You tried playing the system by creating a autofaucet, so you "sell" EXP to FH users and thought it would go unnoticed for how long?

It's not expensive, it's premium. Ask the FOs now how many more visits they get when there's no spam in the chat.

thats why i asked politely for a downgrade of level and a account with lifetime chat ban .  where i can use api for autofaucets so i will not goto level 100 on my account in a week again , Its an request . and i create autofaucet because people where liking them  not to level up myself .
and i will not argue more after this msg gets replied ,
Thanks  
omprakashpaudel123

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:48:06 AM

faucethub.io
help me my faucethub account is not login help me
 email kalikc111@gmail.com
username omprakashpaudel123
bdk81

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Thanks

LOL  Cheesy

Hi MexicanTarget, I just tried to log into my account, and it is frozen! My english is not that good to understand what I did wrong. My user name is bdk81. I had account just yesterday working, but now it says that it is frozen. I dont know what happened. Yesterday night, I sent my wife's and my daugther's earnings from FreeBtcMine to FaucetHub. I dont know if that caused this. Please help me out. I dont know What I am going to do. Freebtcmine is going to be gone after May 5th, so I just sent what we had on my Wife's and Daugther Acoount. Please let  me know what to do...

I have accumulated all my earnings in FaucetHub, and now it is gone, frozen. Please help me.

Sad
edenruiz100

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Login error, please fix it!!
https://image.ibb.co/ieg7Oc/Screenshot_20180421_100316.png
yura67

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

why the payment in the queue is 90 hours provided that it should not be exceeded 72 hours and the support service is silent for more than 36 hours
bitcoinspiner.com

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:14:36 PM by bitcoinspiner.com

I had sent you a message regarding the recent rules change, i had been banned instead had been warned about the change.... wich i went searching right after see i had been banned from the chat, last week we could post link now i do see there is a place for such, all i wanna is to be unbanned and kindly advice your moderators to warn first instead ban for 1440 minutes thats a rude behaviour ....

I tryed to send a pm to the staff but since im banned for 1 day i cant neither contact the staff.... amazing...
Thanks you, friyo002  for the ban really make sense to ban your costumers.

As into the chat (i already knew he were going to post a link so i waited....), when the right behaviour would be warn me by pm or into the chat... really expect something to be done today about this stupid ban.......

I dont know when the rules had changed but i do know is prety fresh... i had been solving my game issues along the week when i try to promote it i get banned.... really frustating...
tsingtao82

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

I have the same error..
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: