Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:29:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68741 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:10:40 AM

If every nation adopts cashless system, bitcoin will surely be the currency of the future days. The reason is that no other digital currency has got acceptance and popularity similar to bitcoin though lots of digital currencies have got existed.

Not really. Cashless system can mean a lot of things. The most basic definition of a cashless society would be a society where no paper money is used - and this is probably already pretty close, as the use of credit cards are already replacing cash in lots of aspects.

However credit cards are owned by commercial banks and based on fiat, and that's centralised creation of money. Bitcoin on the other hand is decentralised.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:17:20 AM

Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
Actually fall and down of value is a natural process for every things ,So we can't say here that Bitcoin will became dead in future .
All over I mean it is only the digital money ( Bitcoin ) which is more trusted and more powerful in the cryptocurrency world .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Boss CJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:29:06 AM

For me it's just another way to earn money, that's why maybe you ask that 'cause we make money thru bitcoin, we can invest and trade.  But I don't think that bitcoin will be our money in general. There are lot of process and consideration before it will take effect and it is not easy. And I think that the every country won't allow it.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:35:19 AM

yes sure ! bitcoin is reflection modern created from future and in future need a new thing like bitcoin digital currency
I agree with you, unfortunately right now bitcoin is still be considered as gold, stocks and not yet be considered as really money, because still there are no many people on real life for transaction,
Still needs long time before bitcoin become really the future of money.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:04:43 PM

For me yes, bitcoin is the future money because many years has passed and bitcoin is still standing strong above all the cryptocurrencies. It is not impossible for bitcoin to be the future money that all the people are going to use because using bitcoin in every transaction is really good. It is fast, anonymous and you can save more energy and time than using fiat on every transaction that you are going to have.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:27:17 PM

Cashless transaction will be the future no doubt about that .If bitcoin is accepted everywhere then it is certain that it will be the future .Adaptation is a big factor here and it does take time for people to adapt to bitcoin or cashless transaction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

This time I chose bitcoin as financial future in this world. bitcoin could be money in the future. in the future we have a variety of advanced technologies, so bitcoin could answer all the things that we need at the moment.
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:57:55 PM

I agree with you, unfortunately right now bitcoin is still be considered as gold, stocks and not yet be considered as really money, because still there are no many people on real life for transaction,
Still needs long time before bitcoin become really the future of money.

It is a money already my friend since day one it is created, It is a virtual money to be exact that is why it is called crypto currency, 'currency' is money. It's just happen that you can't touch it or see with your naked eye but it is a money indeed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:04:52 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 03:57:34 PM by ged00u

sometime i feel that bitcoin will be the future of money because nowadays bitcoin going too much popular and people are using bitcoin for online in every corner of the world and bitcoin is much more safest currency and its transaction is very much faster so i am sure bitcoin will be the future of money.
IT is not about the feeling anymore. There are proof and evidences which prove that Bitcoin will be the future of money. Many charts and researches have shown that Bitcoin is used all around the world and the number of people using Bitcoin increases day by day. The effectiveness of Bitcoin is undeniable. In the future, FIAT will be eliminated by Bitcoin
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:09:40 PM

This time I chose bitcoin as financial future in this world. bitcoin could be money in the future. in the future we have a variety of advanced technologies, so bitcoin could answer all the things that we need at the moment.

Bitcoin could be money in future? It is a form of money now, digital money but money none of the less. Bitcoin won't takeover all money services and it doesn't need too, it just needs to live along side.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 05:24:15 PM

If every nation adopts cashless system, bitcoin will surely be the currency of the future days. The reason is that no other digital currency has got acceptance and popularity similar to bitcoin though lots of digital currencies have got existed.
yes that is a fact that there is not any other currency which be compare to bitcoin, hope that bitcoin will be the future of money, as people are continuously accepting bitcoin and bitcoin is becoming more and more popular.

The idea of Bitcoin will be recreated, but Bitcoin will never become the currency for any country. These Elites are seeking to control everything they can. Bitcoin is like their enemy - they would be dead without having counted each step we make and as much information as they can.

That is highly unlikely

If Bitcoin was the worst enemy of the elites they could without much ado either buy it directly or outmine every miner out there. Bitcoin is too tiny to be the worst enemy of anyone of that calibre. If it ever lives up to that, we will certainly see some action toward or against it. Though the elites would likely choose to use it to their own advantage

FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:27:27 PM

Bitcoin could be money in future? It is a form of money now, digital money but money none of the less. Bitcoin won't takeover all money services and it doesn't need too, it just needs to live along side.
I think by saying "bitcoin could be money in the future" he meant that bitcoin would widespread in the world that people would use it as a currency for all their daily needs (like our local currencies now). But sure, bitcoin wouldn't strike every aspect of world economy. Yet, it would be really the future of money.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:21:16 PM

I think by saying "bitcoin could be money in the future" he meant that bitcoin would widespread in the world that people would use it as a currency for all their daily needs (like our local currencies now). But sure, bitcoin wouldn't strike every aspect of world economy. Yet, it would be really the future of money.
I think it can be happen in the future that bitcoin can be use widely or for daily use. even right now we are starting using it for our daily needs.. and i think the price of bitcoin will be more  high in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:26:27 PM

yes that is a fact that there is not any other currency which be compare to bitcoin, hope that bitcoin will be the future of money, as people are continuously accepting bitcoin and bitcoin is becoming more and more popular.

The idea of Bitcoin will be recreated, but Bitcoin will never become the currency for any country. These Elites are seeking to control everything they can. Bitcoin is like their enemy - they would be dead without having counted each step we make and as much information as they can.

That is highly unlikely

If Bitcoin was the worst enemy of the elites they could without much ado either buy it directly or outmine every miner out there. Bitcoin is too tiny to be the worst enemy of anyone of that calibre. If it ever lives up to that, we will certainly see some action toward or against it. Though the elites would likely choose to use it to their own advantage

Look at India. Many people are looking for Bitcoin right now, so many that they are using a premium price for 1BTC: $1200! That's insane. If you found out your bank notes will be valued at $0 tomorrow.. Wouldn't you prefer using Bitcoin instead of who knows what else? Bitcoin, Gold and Silver are the most used ones in India at the moment. Bitcoin is their enemy because it's anonymous. Anonymous things are their targets. The future of money will be virtual, but it certainly won't be an anonymous one.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:45:04 PM

That is highly unlikely

Look at India. Many people are looking for Bitcoin right now, so many that they are using a premium price for 1BTC: $1200! That's insane. If you found out your bank notes will be valued at $0 tomorrow.. Wouldn't you prefer using Bitcoin instead of who knows what else? Bitcoin, Gold and Silver are the most used ones in India at the moment. Bitcoin is their enemy because it's anonymous. Anonymous things are their targets. The future of money will be virtual, but it certainly won't be an anonymous one.
What 1 btc each from them are $1200 how did you know it.. it is large amount and it is not the sam price with preev price..
That is why more indian people here are staying to collect bitcoin or almost scammer right now are indian people like letyouearn defaulted loaner..
And 0.1 btc to them is a large amount of money to them ..
boydewit2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:49:15 PM

Online money is the future, and bitcoin is a great example of it. It could be the future.
HateEU

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:56:33 PM

I dont think that only bitcoin is so yes it is but crypto currency is future of future money so i suggest to say all atm crypto currenies are future in future world beccause some countries will denied bitcoin and have own cryptocurrency.
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:47:43 PM

I agree to you sadasa, Bitcoin will not takeover all of the fiat money in this world because it is necessary to maintain physical money to whatever it purpose, most of the bitcoin users don't see bitcoin as money but as long it is a currency itself it is a money already because it has a value that you can change to something.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:31:54 PM

I dont think that only bitcoin is so yes it is but crypto currency is future of future money so i suggest to say all atm crypto currenies are future in future world beccause some countries will denied bitcoin and have own cryptocurrency.
You are right that is also a possibility that some countries create their own crypto currency with their desired features and after that every nation want their own national crypto currency but it will not be used for international use and everyone will use bitcoin for their international use.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:38:15 PM

I dont think that only bitcoin is so yes it is but crypto currency is future of future money so i suggest to say all atm crypto currenies are future in future world because some countries will denied bitcoin and have own cryptocurrency.
For now, bitcoin is the representative of all cryptocurrencies, it is the first, has the highest capitalization and acceptability! Bitcoin have successfully laid the foundation and set standards for the future of money, though there might be a better coin tomorrow, rest assured it will never be any of the coins coming from some banks or country, because that is exactly what bitcoin came to address - freedom from governments and their agents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: