Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

its intersting who buy it as yesterday it was low and now start to rise i think all is done with this coin but seems there is still users who belive this ,anyway dont think its good desicion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UknoWhat

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Finaly its dead
dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

$64.644.900 USD is real money .
24 hr 187.47% gains is not that bad, could up again and again  Grin
Actually, It's worth zero. Last night, Bitconnect was under $10 and right now over $40 in USD. I'm still surprised someone is buying it. Only thought, easy money?

Its worth $40 right now. Not exactly zero.......  Peaked at $80 last night. It was never below $20 on CMC last night......   I dont get it other than people using it for that ICO possibly.   
Ronsor

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

The project is not closed, the coin is working. At the exchanges, crazy volumes. Do not drain it. On the contrary, after all, BUY YOU. WE MADE A PRICE FOR $ 300. We can raise the price of BCC above Bitcoin! Believe it! Smiley

This was a failed ponzi scheme, or was it a pyramid scheme. They had pyramids in their FAQ.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

What this coin about? Is it somehow related to scam coin BCC?
the full name of BCC is Bitconnect. Bitconnect was a scam/ponzi since the advent. it seems there is a pump to whatever the last.  then,  bitconnect will be renamed DISCONNECT  Grin Grin

It's true that it's being pumped right now. If you analyze the market sentiment after their announcement, there are huge dumping that happened. And ofcourse, those whales who bought on all time low, wanted to get it pumped up to make it look like it's recovering. Then the whales are going to exit. The rest of the guys who believed bitconnect will be burden with useless tokens. Almost all people warned you about this. You never listened.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
President Ronald Reagan - 40th President of the USA (1911 - 2004) 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dllhg

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

This is dead cat's bounce because it doesn't happen some market in cryptocurrencies to collapse totally at once. There will be many stages in which this is going to earth. One thing at the moment huge loss and it's reputation has gone forever. This business is based on trust and that will not be recover in this case.

Eh? They paid everyone back... the coin they received is now worth almost a quarter of their active loans.

I invested a small percentage of my portfolio in this couple months ago but honestly man some of your posts are f*cking strange. "paid everyone back"  WTF ?  Even when it was a "quarter" how the f*ck is paying investors back 25% paying them back ? Yeah go lend a friend 10K and see if you think he paid you back when he gives you $2500 and says he isnt giving you any more...... Jesus

I wasn't sure how long it would last and was able to get back 75% of my investment since I took my "interest" out every few days.  I was going to keep taking it out until I left only house money in.  I certainly saw it as a gamble. Their system worked for a year and could have gone another year.

Bottom line F*CK Bitconnect.   If they had paid investors back with appropriate amount of BCC coins it would be one thing.  The price before they did this was $220 and they decide to give us some super inflated $370 value so they dont have to give away as many of their useless tokens...  Buillsh*t.  I suppose if they gave everyone 4X the coins the price would have tanked even harder.
Interesting experiment now f*ckoff and die Bitconnect !!!
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

It's true that it's being pumped right now. If you analyze the market sentiment after their announcement, there are huge dumping that happened. And ofcourse, those whales who bought on all time low, wanted to get it pumped up to make it look like it's recovering. Then the whales are going to exit. The rest of the guys who believed bitconnect will be burden with useless tokens. Almost all people warned you about this. You never listened.

There are no rules in crypto market. Even absolutely useless coins and tokens can reach unimaginable prices thanks to fucking decentralization. Do you remember Satoshi's words "Decentralized = Better" I think the oposite "Decentralized = Scam"
deadcast

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Really sad to see so many people hurt by this. :/ I really hope this coin dies so no more people in the future get wrapped up in this too-good-to-be-true "business."

I got really tempted once to even buy into bitconnect because I had a friend raving about it. Glad I listened to reason and just decided to stay away. So many other great coins in the ecosystem that are really trying to innovate and further decentralized software.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

its intersting who buy it as yesterday it was low and now start to rise i think all is done with this coin but seems there is still users who belive this ,anyway dont think its good desicion.
It's called dead cat bounce.  Even a dead cat bounces when its dropped from high enough.  Seen it many times before in the stock market.  https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deadcatbounce.asp
Ronsor

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

Really sad to see so many people hurt by this. :/ I really hope this coin dies so no more people in the future get wrapped up in this too-good-to-be-true "business."

I got really tempted once to even buy into bitconnect because I had a friend raving about it. Glad I listened to reason and just decided to stay away. So many other great coins in the ecosystem that are really trying to innovate and further decentralized software.

Don't worry! They're back better than ever: http://bitconnectx.co
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

All good! Good news. Do not panic. The BCC Exchange will operate normally from tomorrow and the wallet service will remain in business to keep its BCC on the site. Also, your BCC coins can take part in the ICO BCCx at a price of $ 150 !!!! Buy it, buy all the coins. This coin works, presented on the exchanges is the main thing
I don't think BCCX will be worth much.  Who is going to trust sending their coins to an exchange that's owned by anonymous people who have just cashed out on a ponzi scheme?  Will all the BCC supporters be enough to keep an exchange going?  I seriously doubt it, there's nothing worse than an exchange with low volume and big spreads,especially when the owners can't be trusted.  There's enough exchanges already and there's more exciting ones starting up soon.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

The project is not closed, the coin is working. At the exchanges, crazy volumes. Do not drain it. On the contrary, after all, BUY YOU. WE MADE A PRICE FOR $ 300. We can raise the price of BCC above Bitcoin! Believe it! Smiley

This was a failed ponzi scheme, or was it a pyramid scheme. They had pyramids in their FAQ.

And the one word written on all them pyramids was ... wait for it ... Ponzi, formally known as: The Great Ponzi Pyramid of BITCONNECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!; Unfinished Northern Ponzi Pyramid of BitConnect; Ponzi Pyramid of Userkaf et al.; Headless Ponzi Pyramid; Ponzi Pyramid of ROFLMAO; Ponzi Pyramid of I'Saw A'Moose; and Step Ponzi Pyramid of Bitconnect soon to recognized as Buried Ponzi Pyramid. <ref.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_pyramids>

akiskaloz

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

No, this is just beyond repair, the dev team will "try" to fix the damage(just to avoid any legal consequnces), but they will fail. The whole services behind the coin is bust, as it was illegal. Devs are going to leave with most of the money, create another coin anonymously and rip off a bunch of people again in the exact same way.
browndog785

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

Wow! This price rollercoaster from recent days is just unbelievable  Shocked
I smell some market manipulation from Bitconnect Team.

First they announce that the coin is probably dead (huge sellof begins) and the next day they say they will support the coin and make it geat again  Grin

Nice work! Everything is possible in cryptoland!
Solgoodman

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

What do you think about the BTC 15? On livecoin which at low prices buys up to 0.0031 Probably he knows what!
by order
 0.00310000 BTC
 5 543.61662526 BCC
17.18521154 BTC Shocked Shocked Shocked
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

Bitconnect will be dead real soon and a lot of people will lose!

Interesting. Good thing there is no such thing as "luck". How many of your predictions came true and how did you come to that conclusion?

I've called out 18 Bitcoin Ponzi schemes. So far 17 of them have shut down, stealing investor coins. BitConnect is the only one that didn't shut down yet. But I'm sure it will.

I'm 18 for 18 now. It took almost 2 weeks from that "prediction" but they shut down their lending platform, they paid everyone back in their BCC token all at once and the price immediately dropped 90%. So "investors" took a 90% loss racing to dump the worthless BCC tokens while the perpetrators of the scam kept all the BTC.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Bitconnect will be dead real soon and a lot of people will lose!

Interesting. Good thing there is no such thing as "luck". How many of your predictions came true and how did you come to that conclusion?

I've called out 18 Bitcoin Ponzi schemes. So far 17 of them have shut down, stealing investor coins. BitConnect is the only one that didn't shut down yet. But I'm sure it will.

I'm 18 for 18 now. It took almost 2 weeks from that "prediction" but they shut down their lending platform, they paid everyone back in their BCC token all at once and the price immediately dropped 90%. So "investors" took a 90% loss racing to dump the worthless BCC tokens while the perpetrators of the scam kept all the BTC.

it would have been safer for them to invest in your dice game ~ real talk Wink  *cheers bud!*

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Melody Jelly

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

Hello there: It is taking forever for my BCC wallet sync to be completed, do you guys know how long does it take to sync? or if the BCC wallet is no longer works?
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

I would be interested to hear about how you think Bitcoin is more of a Ponzi than the BitConnect "lending" platform was before it was shut down.

I have explained many times that bitconnect have made massive profits from the demand of their coin.

Nobody thinks that BitConnect didn't make a profit selling their worthless token to their victims. That was the whole point of their scam. The "lending platform" promises amazing returns which generates huge demand for their BCC token. They premined a load of those tokens and sold them to their victims for a high price. Later they take away the lending platform which removes almost all the demand for their token. They can say they paid back their victims but they paid them back with their token which is now trading at just 10% of the previous price.

They could afford to pay everyone three months 'interest' all at the same time in their coin.

The "interest" was promised in dollar terms, but recent investors took a 90% loss in dollar terms.

How were they a Ponzi?

They were a Ponzi because they were promising unrealistic returns and failing to actually made good on those promises.

Bitcoin or other cryptos can be dumped by devs or whales at any point but bitconnect (by far the largest holders and who stake millions too a month) are not able to dump their own coin, for the reasons I've said many times too (they pay all interest in their coin so the lower it is the more of the coin they need).

You think that BitConnect cannot sell their own tokens because selling it would lower its price? Did you not notice what happened? They paid back all their loans at a high price, all at once. Can they dump it now? Do they care now if it lowers the price? Do you think maybe they were dumping it before making their announcement? Why do you think they used a weight "average over the last 15 days" price when determining what price to use when cancelling the loans, rather than the actual price? Could it be because the actual price was already way down due to someone dumping a bunch of it just before the announcement?

There are also PoS coins (like bitconnect) that give users a percentage of extra coins per month.

PoS doesn't generate value out of nowhere. It is monetary inflation, and has a downward pressure on the per-unit price.

Bitconnect managed to get to its high valuation despite massive staking rewards and inflation of about 100% per year!! Are you calling staking coins ponzis?

No, I'm calling BitConnect's lending platform a Ponzi. Whether a coin is PoW or PoS has no impact on whether it is used in a Ponzi or not. BCC was in high demand because BitConnect's victims kept buying it thinking they were getting rich. They believed in the lending platform promises and thought they were making about 1% per day and also getting their loan back at the end. As they have now found out they didn't get their loan back at the end because the price of the token collapsed.

Remember when people lend the BCC, they lose the gain in the coin value (it is set to USD at the time of the lend and they only get the USD value back at the end too) and bitconnect have always PAID LESS BCC back including all the interest and capital releases.

I understand how it worked. While the price of BCC was going up the lending platform was a bad deal because it would have been better to just hold the BCC and keep all the gains for yourself. And when the price of BCC was going down and paying back loans and interest would have started costing BitConnect something, they cancelled the program, just as many people predicted they would.

In other words they are just sharing the growth of their coin price with the lenders. They are calling it lending but it is not much different to staking coins (PoS) BUT IN REVERSE cos lenders get paid less coins lol.

So it was like staking where people earn coins, but in reverse, so "lenders" were losing coins. That doesn't sound scammy to you?

Bitconnect always paid less interest than the growth of their coin so have always accumulated more and more BCC which proves they don't need to be a Ponzi (which they could have been if their interest payments were higher than the growth of their coin).

At some point if they had continued with the lending program they would have been needing to pay back more BCC than they held. You cannot continue to pay out at least 0.25% in dollar terms every day. It just doesn't work. The fact that they were temporarily able to use their pre-mined token to pay out their victims doesn't change that fact.

The way they paid everyone back also shows they could have easily carried on and weren't even going into their BCC reserves for the reasons given before.

Did you notice that they didn't pay everyone back? People were expecting to get more back in USD value than they put in, and they didn't. They got back 10% of their value in a collapsing BCC token.

Did you also notice that you didn't answer my question? How is BTC a Ponzi in any way?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: