Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Thanks to "Dooglus" for giving me negative feedback for 'promoting a ponzi' lol  Has he bought any bitcoin in his life I wonder, which is far more of a ponzi? Also, looking at his feedback he does this a lot whenever he thinks people are talking about a 'ponzi'. One of the deluded ones.

You're welcome for the negative feedback. As you see I often leave negative feedback for people promoting Ponzi scams, so don't feel special about it. I do what I can to alert potential victims about scams before they get caught up in them. Your lies are less likely to trick a new victim if they have a red trust rating beside them.

I have bought Bitcoin, but Bitcoin obviously isn't a Ponzi.

I would be interested to hear about how you think Bitcoin is more of a Ponzi than the BitConnect "lending" platform was before it was shut down. Are you capable of making any kind of a convincing argument for your case?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

i m surprised when i dont find BCC in top 20 CMC, i find BCC drop more than 90%.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

i m surprised when i dont find BCC in top 20 CMC, i find BCC drop more than 90%.

Which part of "collapsing ponzi" is surprising to you?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

Well it is finally over the long wait has happened, so many people have made money here, there's a saying you can't argue with success but also you cannot defend a losing cause so, for now, we will just have to wait what they are going to offer now but right now it looks messy so it's up to you to hold or sell it.

strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months. At this time, we are closing the lending platform only. The BCC Exchange will work as usual from tomorrow and the wallet service will remain operational to hold your BCC on the website.

For next 10 days we are allowing members outside the U.S.A, to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150. This is to support existing coin holders and give the BCC coin some initial stability after these recent events.

We are launching a new, superior system as an exchange that will support several cryptocurrencies as soon as possible and BCC will be listed immediately.

BitConnect Coin are limited in supply to 28 million and there are currently only 9.6 million in circulation. This scarcity of supply should create a market demand, with help and support from the community, once this new exchange begins operation.

We still expect BitConnect coin (BCC) to gain its value back and you can hold your coins in the website wallet or transfer them to a QT wallet.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working to get things corrected for this community and platform.

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

BTW thanks to "Dooglus" for giving me negative feedback for 'promoting a ponzi' lol  Has he bought any bitcoin in his life I wonder, which is far more of a ponzi? Also, looking at his feedback he does this a lot whenever he thinks people are talking about a 'ponzi'. One of the deluded ones.
This is the worst Bitconnect Coin project ever that i saw they deceived many investors and the participants of this project now still want to spend one more ICO in order to once again raise money from investors and then in a few months again deceive the community of the project.
SickMetaGame

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

How generous of BCC devs to accept their BCC tokens at $150 into FABULOUS BITCONNECTX ICO after they just sold them to you for $363.

Thank you for waving the big black cuck.

2018 Pattaya BitconnectX Carlos Remix - Wassawassawassawassaaaaa BiiiitconeeeeeeectX!

SMG
123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

Wait - I don't get it -- all the cute young kids on this video told me it was AMAZING!  What happened Huh??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXRhIXp4idM

Is not not amazing anymore? Geez ... I guess I'll take my ball and go home now.

Wow they spent some money on that.
Obviously it's not amazing anymore  Cheesy
lsdTether

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

AGM76, you are a very dangerous person. I'll be gentle and consider you the victim of some kind of Stockholm syndrome here, you have my sympathies.

But the idea that you keep defending this, ahem, "project" (and its sister project) with inane things like "they paid 100 days of interest before shutting down" is mind-boggling. A quick glance at the source code reveal that there was a ~5 million BCC premine? The circulating supply now is, what, ~7-8 million?

I know you will pretend to not see the connection between these statements but how you can paint them out as being honest people when they are literally paying you with air is beyond my comprehension.

AGM76, please stop doing what you are doing. Take your loss and stop trying to put more people in the shit.

PS. And to the rest, maybe it's a good idea to stop quoting his dumb message.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 11:35:21 PM by AGM76

Thanks to "Dooglus" for giving me negative feedback for 'promoting a ponzi' lol  Has he bought any bitcoin in his life I wonder, which is far more of a ponzi? Also, looking at his feedback he does this a lot whenever he thinks people are talking about a 'ponzi'. One of the deluded ones.

You're welcome for the negative feedback. As you see I often leave negative feedback for people promoting Ponzi scams, so don't feel special about it. I do what I can to alert potential victims about scams before they get caught up in them. Your lies are less likely to trick a new victim if they have a red trust rating beside them.

I have bought Bitcoin, but Bitcoin obviously isn't a Ponzi.

I would be interested to hear about how you think Bitcoin is more of a Ponzi than the BitConnect "lending" platform was before it was shut down. Are you capable of making any kind of a convincing argument for your case?

I have explained many times that bitconnect have made massive profits from the demand of their coin. They could afford to pay everyone three months 'interest' all at the same time in their coin. How were they a Ponzi? Bitcoin or other cryptos can be dumped by devs or whales at any point but bitconnect (by far the largest holders and who stake millions too a month) are not able to dump their own coin, for the reasons I've said many times too (they pay all interest in their coin so the lower it is the more of the coin they need).

There are also PoS coins (like bitconnect) that give users a percentage of extra coins per month. Bitconnect managed to get to its high valuation despite massive staking rewards and inflation of about 100% per year!! Are you calling staking coins ponzis?

Remember when people lend the BCC, they lose the gain in the coin value (it is set to USD at the time of the lend and they only get the USD value back at the end too) and bitconnect have always PAID LESS BCC back including all the interest and capital releases. In other words they are just sharing the growth of their coin price with the lenders. They are calling it lending but it is not much different to staking coins (PoS) BUT IN REVERSE cos lenders get paid less coins lol. Bitconnect always paid less interest than the growth of their coin so have always accumulated more and more BCC which proves they don't need to be a Ponzi (which they could have been if their interest payments were higher than the growth of their coin). The way they paid everyone back also shows they could have easily carried on and weren't even going into their BCC reserves for the reasons given before.
BCC_Savior

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

Do not be blinded once again by bitconnect scammers : https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

this news only to soften the situation and try to get BCC to a higher price, so they can sell more on exchange. After all that happened last night, ask yourself, do you still believe to all their words ? I do not ! 123

You can redeem your BCC's at high percentages for a limited amount of time. More details here
AGM76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

AGM76, you are a very dangerous person. I'll be gentle and consider you the victim of some kind of Stockholm syndrome here, you have my sympathies.

But the idea that you keep defending this, ahem, "project" (and its sister project) with inane things like "they paid 100 days of interest before shutting down" is mind-boggling. A quick glance at the source code reveal that there was a ~5 million BCC premine? The circulating supply now is, what, ~7-8 million?

I know you will pretend to not see the connection between these statements but how you can paint them out as being honest people when they are literally paying you with air is beyond my comprehension.

AGM76, please stop doing what you are doing. Take your loss and stop trying to put more people in the shit.

PS. And to the rest, maybe it's a good idea to stop quoting his dumb message.

There is no reason to believe bitconnect is only worth $20 and bitcoin is worth over $10k. There are double the amount of bitcoins in circulation too. It is probably the case that bitconnect and the recent clones (remember they usually raise millions in the ICO so are popular) have helped with the bitcoin price in recent months due to its popularity.

Most people will have made money from it unless the bulk of their loans were in the the last few months. Personally I didn't make any loans for months and invested in other similar projects (I'm sure bitconnect didn't get as many new customers as before either due to the competition that started around September time and bad press) and it only takes three months interest to get the value of your loans back. I made a lot on other similar platforms too (around half a dozen bitconnect clones I've made profit on - even Gleb who was complaining about bitconnect here was launching his own lending platform lol).

I didn't defend their sister project at all and previously said I wouldn't be investing. They are trying to raise half a billion dollars for an exchange which seems ridiculous. I might send them some BCC tokens though as you can get them for $20 now and they are worth $150 on the ICO.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

Some of the stories I'm reading on Reddit are heartbreaking. People investing their life savings, all to be washed away. Please people do your due diligence when investing. If it seems to good to be true...second, triple and quadruple guess it before jumping in.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
AGM76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

Do not be blinded once again by bitconnect scammers : https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

this news only to soften the situation and try to get BCC to a higher price, so they can sell more on exchange. After all that happened last night, ask yourself, do you still believe to all their words ? I do not ! 123

You can redeem your BCC's at high percentages for a limited amount of time. More details here

You say you were working at bitconnect since the first day in 2017 but they started in March 2016 lol although it's true they were mainly a news site and didn't have a coin until the end of the year.
AGM76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

Some of the stories I'm reading on Reddit are heartbreaking. People investing their life savings, all to be washed away. Please people do your due diligence when investing. If it seems to good to be true...second, triple and quadruple guess it before jumping in.  Undecided

Could you post some of these as I'm sure people invest BTC in many projects and nobody knows for sure when they will crash. Sometimes it's a hedge against BTC falling.

Is the reddit closed or can anyone see it?
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

Wait a minute.... where is all the "It's just FUD and jealousy" comments ?  Cheesy Tongue
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Some of the stories I'm reading on Reddit are heartbreaking. People investing their life savings, all to be washed away. Please people do your due diligence when investing. If it seems to good to be true...second, triple and quadruple guess it before jumping in.  Undecided

Could you post some of these as I'm sure people invest BTC in many projects and nobody knows for sure when they will crash. Sometimes it's a hedge against BTC falling.

I had to log on to let you know that you are a piece of shit. You represent everything i hate about a capitalistic society.
Blinded by greed with no care whatsoever on the effects it might have on the next individual.
I might get some hate for this, but i will probably cry tears of joy if something really bad happens to you. I wish the worst on you. Bye.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AGM76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:55:17 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:08:03 AM by AGM76

Some of the stories I'm reading on Reddit are heartbreaking. People investing their life savings, all to be washed away. Please people do your due diligence when investing. If it seems to good to be true...second, triple and quadruple guess it before jumping in.  Undecided

I had to log on to let you know that you are a piece of shit. You represent everything i hate about a capitalistic society.
Blinded by greed with no care whatsoever on the effects it might have on the next individual.
I might get some hate for this, but i will probably cry tears of joy if something really bad happens to you. I wish the worst on you. Bye.

Is the reddit actually open to the public??? BCC didn't have to crash, as it could have carried on and were not in any financial difficulties. Everyone hating on it probably helped persuade them to stop the lending. People are only worried now due to the coin price temporarily being low. I'm sure they will think of something else soon.

You do realise what I posted just above is actually true? When people lend and lock in their coins they get less coins back even including all the interest and capital release in USD (because the coin has risen in value so much and bitconnect have always paid lower interest than the growth of their coin - they are simply sharing the profits in this way). So basically it's like the reverse of a PoS coin where people get less coins in return rather than more. How anyone can say that is a Ponzi is beyond me.

All other cryptocurrencies are far more of a Ponzi. Any whale can dump the price at any time in all other systems. At least there are systemic protections against that with the bitconnect model.

By the way, I did study mathematics at university so I'm not some idiot and may understand things a bit clearer than most.
bartjeyayo

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

Guys just HODL!! It's a healthy correction! It will come up again. i just bought alot more! Can't wait for next month! We going to daa MOOOOOONNNN!!

Okay man, i believe in you
mekky1990

Activity: 101
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

a lot of ICO saying that they are the next bitconnect in the commercial so all of them must erase that word from the advertise of their ICO Tongue Tongue
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

Can someone give me the home Adresses of the BCC development team.

support@bitconnectcoin.co
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: