Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

Ok. It is bad enough that you stole my money - I started my 10k loan on 26 November and I am still down 50%. Now, I go to set up an account at BitconnectX and it keeps playing games with me! Account is activated, login, sorry not activated, repeat, repeat, repeat!! Why must you drive me to such anger after you rob me?? I had trust in you to make the loan and now you toy with me?!?! You people are sick!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spaceman2

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

Ok. It is bad enough that you stole my money - I started my 10k loan on 26 November and I am still down 50%. Now, I go to set up an account at BitconnectX and it keeps playing games with me! Account is activated, login, sorry not activated, repeat, repeat, repeat!! Why must you drive me to such anger after you rob me?? I had trust in you to make the loan and now you toy with me?!?! You people are sick!
how about you just Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

^throws more moneys at these scammers for yet another heist? lol you guys are comedy!! :-D weee

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
cryptoziga

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

guys so if im correct.. bitconnect exchange will not close,only lending platform?
we know what happend but we need to stay positive... panic selling is not going the way to go..

any news on if we will receive anything more if we (new users)lend in the past 3 months?
dont fucking hate this comment, what happened, happened. we have to be positive and move on.
im holding for now, atleast to get some money...
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

guys so if im correct.. bitconnect exchange will not close,only lending platform?
we know what happend but we need to stay positive... panic selling is not going the way to go..

any news on if we will receive anything more if we (new users)lend in the past 3 months?
dont fucking hate this comment, what happened, happened. we have to be positive and move on.

lend me your money for 3 months ... i'm legit Cool lol

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

"SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!"

"It'll be okay, dear. Look on the bright size. You'll inherit all his BCC"
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

this ===> http://imperiya.by/video/rto4ryK7m-p/TREVON-JAMES-I-GOT-HACKED-FOR-111-BITCOIN.html

Grin Cheesy Kiss

go all in!!!

>_>

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

this ===> http://imperiya.by/video/rto4ryK7m-p/TREVON-JAMES-I-GOT-HACKED-FOR-111-BITCOIN.html

Grin Cheesy Kiss

go all in!!!

>_>

It's worst than that! Somebody hacked into my cabinet and stole all the apple flavored (red) Fruit Loops.  Cry Cry Cry

Translated ...

"Got it, my man! Never go full Jrevon Tames!"
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Grin Cheesy Kiss

go all in!!!

>_>

It's worst than that! Somebody hacked into my cabinet and stole all the apple flavored (red) Fruit Loops.  Cry Cry Cry

Translated ...

"Got it, my man! Never go full Jrevon Tames!"

"its not real money" -- Trevon James Cool

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

Still believe in this project? Are you the one of Trevon James followers that still believe this will recover? lul. The pyramid collapses now. Their new Bitconnect X ICO is another money-milking scheme. You are expecting news to a fallen ponzi scheme? You won't. Like the bald guy in the youtube video, BICOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT! You want some chicken nuggets?
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

i m surprised when i dont find BCC in top 20 CMC, i find BCC drop more than 90%.

Which part of "collapsing ponzi" is surprising to you?

i m surprised, why so many people invest in this coin? they know the risks

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

i m surprised when i dont find BCC in top 20 CMC, i find BCC drop more than 90%.

Which part of "collapsing ponzi" is surprising to you?

i m surprised, why so many people invest in this coin? they know the risks

this ===> http://imperiya.by/video/JuYF4-jjy-0/THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-MY-111-STOLEN-BITCOIN.html

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy  Kiss

AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

I would be interested to hear about how you think Bitcoin is more of a Ponzi than the BitConnect "lending" platform was before it was shut down.

I have explained many times that bitconnect have made massive profits from the demand of their coin.

Nobody thinks that BitConnect didn't make a profit selling their worthless token to their victims. That was the whole point of their scam. The "lending platform" promises amazing returns which generates huge demand for their BCC token. They premined a load of those tokens and sold them to their victims for a high price. Later they take away the lending platform which removes almost all the demand for their token. They can say they paid back their victims but they paid them back with their token which is now trading at just 10% of the previous price.

They could afford to pay everyone three months 'interest' all at the same time in their coin.

The "interest" was promised in dollar terms, but recent investors took a 90% loss in dollar terms.

How were they a Ponzi?

They were a Ponzi because they were promising unrealistic returns and failing to actually made good on those promises.

Bitcoin or other cryptos can be dumped by devs or whales at any point but bitconnect (by far the largest holders and who stake millions too a month) are not able to dump their own coin, for the reasons I've said many times too (they pay all interest in their coin so the lower it is the more of the coin they need).

You think that BitConnect cannot sell their own tokens because selling it would lower its price? Did you not notice what happened? They paid back all their loans at a high price, all at once. Can they dump it now? Do they care now if it lowers the price? Do you think maybe they were dumping it before making their announcement? Why do you think they used a weight "average over the last 15 days" price when determining what price to use when cancelling the loans, rather than the actual price? Could it be because the actual price was already way down due to someone dumping a bunch of it just before the announcement?

There are also PoS coins (like bitconnect) that give users a percentage of extra coins per month.

PoS doesn't generate value out of nowhere. It is monetary inflation, and has a downward pressure on the per-unit price.

Bitconnect managed to get to its high valuation despite massive staking rewards and inflation of about 100% per year!! Are you calling staking coins ponzis?

No, I'm calling BitConnect's lending platform a Ponzi. Whether a coin is PoW or PoS has no impact on whether it is used in a Ponzi or not. BCC was in high demand because BitConnect's victims kept buying it thinking they were getting rich. They believed in the lending platform promises and thought they were making about 1% per day and also getting their loan back at the end. As they have now found out they didn't get their loan back at the end because the price of the token collapsed.

Remember when people lend the BCC, they lose the gain in the coin value (it is set to USD at the time of the lend and they only get the USD value back at the end too) and bitconnect have always PAID LESS BCC back including all the interest and capital releases.

I understand how it worked. While the price of BCC was going up the lending platform was a bad deal because it would have been better to just hold the BCC and keep all the gains for yourself. And when the price of BCC was going down and paying back loans and interest would have started costing BitConnect something, they cancelled the program, just as many people predicted they would.

In other words they are just sharing the growth of their coin price with the lenders. They are calling it lending but it is not much different to staking coins (PoS) BUT IN REVERSE cos lenders get paid less coins lol.

So it was like staking where people earn coins, but in reverse, so "lenders" were losing coins. That doesn't sound scammy to you?

Bitconnect always paid less interest than the growth of their coin so have always accumulated more and more BCC which proves they don't need to be a Ponzi (which they could have been if their interest payments were higher than the growth of their coin).

At some point if they had continued with the lending program they would have been needing to pay back more BCC than they held. You cannot continue to pay out at least 0.25% in dollar terms every day. It just doesn't work. The fact that they were temporarily able to use their pre-mined token to pay out their victims doesn't change that fact.

The way they paid everyone back also shows they could have easily carried on and weren't even going into their BCC reserves for the reasons given before.

Did you notice that they didn't pay everyone back? People were expecting to get more back in USD value than they put in, and they didn't. They got back 10% of their value in a collapsing BCC token.

Did you also notice that you didn't answer my question? How is BTC a Ponzi in any way?

There is no point going through all your responses. You are simply blind to the fact bitcoin is more of a Ponzi. The value of bitcoin is only there while people aren't selling it, like with any crypto coin with no assets behind it (fiat at least should only have enough supply to cover all assets and maybe slightly more to encourage business- but we all know now that it now operates in a bubble of boom and bust which repeats). Bitconnect created value with their lending system so their coin was in demand and kept rising despite 100% yearly inflation and scam accusations by many.

Remember, for a full year everyone in bitconnect probably profited from the system which guaranteed them steady income while the lending was operating. The BCC token can easily go back to previous levels and has about half the circulating supply of bitcoin (which is 250x times as valuable at the moment).

I also showed that nobody from bitconnect dumped the coins. There was no volume on the exchanges during the dump and there was huge volume in the buying yesterday when it went to around $90. I don't understand your point about them having no reason not to dump now (they are trying to raise another half a billion for an exchange, as you may have seen, and are not closing their bitconnect website). What about all the people in Wall Street with millions of dollars worth of Bitcoins ready short it now. I actually sold 50 BCC coins at around $80 each yesterday but am still holding a lot.

Someone else mentioned that they paid affiliates 7% immedtiately. This payment was in BCC tokens and remember they held millions of them which kept growng and staked more than enough for the affiliate payments.

The main point is they only received bitcoins in the ICO over a year ago!! Do you know how much they charged per token in the ICO??  It was based on the BTC price but at the time it was well under $1 each and they didn't even sell all that much in the ICO (I don't think they sold all $4million they had on offer - maybe a couple of million but I don't recall now)!!! It proved how successful they were at marketing their website and coin. Everyone involved in the first 6 months became rich. Even those coming in later haven't lost money yet unless they decide to sell thier tokens at a cheap price. I don't know if you heard but Trevon has said anyone coming in the last few months who haven't been able to recover at least their investment capital will be taken care of by bitconnect. They are probably going to do something about the market crash. They probably pumped millions in already.

There was no other point where they took anyone's BTC other than in the ICO. It is obvious from looking at the coinmarketcap graphs and the volumes and price increases. Their internal exchange was for users and hopefully they also profited from that too and not just the lending platform.

cryptoziga

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

no im not trevon james follower, i don't like him a bit. BUT LOOK i was asking politely if anyone know something new.
we all saw it collaps but what can we do? sell at 5$ are you nuts? in crypto you never know what can happen so we have to be patient and positive.
dont shitpost about bitconnect if you never invest in it..you have no rights to do that, be mature, stop acting like a little 12yo kid.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

You don't need a new account for bitconnectx. Your bitconnect login works on it too.
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

I would be interested to hear about how you think Bitcoin is more of a Ponzi than the BitConnect "lending" platform was before it was shut down.

I have explained many times that bitconnect have made massive profits from the demand of their coin.

Nobody thinks that BitConnect didn't make a profit selling their worthless token to their victims. That was the whole point of their scam. The "lending platform" promises amazing returns which generates huge demand for their BCC token. They premined a load of those tokens and sold them to their victims for a high price. Later they take away the lending platform which removes almost all the demand for their token. They can say they paid back their victims but they paid them back with their token which is now trading at just 10% of the previous price.

They could afford to pay everyone three months 'interest' all at the same time in their coin.

The "interest" was promised in dollar terms, but recent investors took a 90% loss in dollar terms.

How were they a Ponzi?

They were a Ponzi because they were promising unrealistic returns and failing to actually made good on those promises.

Bitcoin or other cryptos can be dumped by devs or whales at any point but bitconnect (by far the largest holders and who stake millions too a month) are not able to dump their own coin, for the reasons I've said many times too (they pay all interest in their coin so the lower it is the more of the coin they need).

You think that BitConnect cannot sell their own tokens because selling it would lower its price? Did you not notice what happened? They paid back all their loans at a high price, all at once. Can they dump it now? Do they care now if it lowers the price? Do you think maybe they were dumping it before making their announcement? Why do you think they used a weight "average over the last 15 days" price when determining what price to use when cancelling the loans, rather than the actual price? Could it be because the actual price was already way down due to someone dumping a bunch of it just before the announcement?

There are also PoS coins (like bitconnect) that give users a percentage of extra coins per month.

PoS doesn't generate value out of nowhere. It is monetary inflation, and has a downward pressure on the per-unit price.

Bitconnect managed to get to its high valuation despite massive staking rewards and inflation of about 100% per year!! Are you calling staking coins ponzis?

No, I'm calling BitConnect's lending platform a Ponzi. Whether a coin is PoW or PoS has no impact on whether it is used in a Ponzi or not. BCC was in high demand because BitConnect's victims kept buying it thinking they were getting rich. They believed in the lending platform promises and thought they were making about 1% per day and also getting their loan back at the end. As they have now found out they didn't get their loan back at the end because the price of the token collapsed.

Remember when people lend the BCC, they lose the gain in the coin value (it is set to USD at the time of the lend and they only get the USD value back at the end too) and bitconnect have always PAID LESS BCC back including all the interest and capital releases.

I understand how it worked. While the price of BCC was going up the lending platform was a bad deal because it would have been better to just hold the BCC and keep all the gains for yourself. And when the price of BCC was going down and paying back loans and interest would have started costing BitConnect something, they cancelled the program, just as many people predicted they would.

In other words they are just sharing the growth of their coin price with the lenders. They are calling it lending but it is not much different to staking coins (PoS) BUT IN REVERSE cos lenders get paid less coins lol.

So it was like staking where people earn coins, but in reverse, so "lenders" were losing coins. That doesn't sound scammy to you?

Bitconnect always paid less interest than the growth of their coin so have always accumulated more and more BCC which proves they don't need to be a Ponzi (which they could have been if their interest payments were higher than the growth of their coin).

At some point if they had continued with the lending program they would have been needing to pay back more BCC than they held. You cannot continue to pay out at least 0.25% in dollar terms every day. It just doesn't work. The fact that they were temporarily able to use their pre-mined token to pay out their victims doesn't change that fact.

The way they paid everyone back also shows they could have easily carried on and weren't even going into their BCC reserves for the reasons given before.

Did you notice that they didn't pay everyone back? People were expecting to get more back in USD value than they put in, and they didn't. They got back 10% of their value in a collapsing BCC token.

Did you also notice that you didn't answer my question? How is BTC a Ponzi in any way?

There is no point going through all your responses. You are simply blind to the fact bitcoin is more of a Ponzi. The value of bitcoin is only there while people aren't selling it, like with any crypto coin with no assets behind it (fiat at least should only have enough supply to cover all assets and maybe slightly more to encourage business- but we all know now that it now operates in a bubble of boom and bust which repeats). Bitconnect created value with their lending system so their coin was in demand and kept rising despite 100% yearly inflation and scam accusations by many.

Remember, for a full year everyone in bitconnect probably profited from the system which guaranteed them steady income while the lending was operating. The BCC token can easily go back to previous levels and has about half the circulating supply of bitcoin (which is 250x times as valuable at the moment).

I also showed that nobody from bitconnect dumped the coins. There was no volume on the exchanges during the dump and there was huge volume in the buying yesterday when it went to around $90. I don't understand your point about them having no reason not to dump now (they are trying to raise another half a billion for an exchange, as you may have seen, and are not closing their bitconnect website). What about all the people in Wall Street with millions of dollars worth of Bitcoins ready short it now. I actually sold 50 BCC coins at around $80 each yesterday but am still holding a lot.

Someone else mentioned that they paid affiliates 7% immedtiately. This payment was in BCC tokens and remember they held millions of them which kept growng and staked more than enough for the affiliate payments.

The main point is they only received bitcoins in the ICO over a year ago!! Do you know how much they charged per token in the ICO??  It was based on the BTC price but at the time it was well under $1 each and they didn't even sell all that much in the ICO (I don't think they sold all $4million they had on offer - maybe a couple of million but I don't recall now)!!! It proved how successful they were at marketing their website and coin. Everyone involved in the first 6 months became rich. Even those coming in later haven't lost money yet unless they decide to sell thier tokens at a cheap price. I don't know if you heard but Trevon has said anyone coming in the last few months who haven't been able to recover at least their investment capital will be taken care of by bitconnect. They are probably going to do something about the market crash. They probably pumped millions in already.

There was no other point where they took anyone's BTC other than in the ICO. It is obvious from looking at the coinmarketcap graphs and the volumes and price increases. Their internal exchange was for users and hopefully they also profited from that too and not just the lending platform.

Very good explanation. The Bitconnect lending platform would still have been running today if they were not attacked from every side. From all the negative nancys who wouldn't mind their own business, to the DDoS attacks along with the government SEC all played a role in their shutdown. Success breeds jealousy and some people can't stand it when others become successful and free. They're so scared that they sit on the sidelines throwing insults instead of taking a chance or being positive. When people insult others, they are simply projecting what they feel about themselves deep within. If you can't respect yourself, it's not possible to respect other people.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-PHOBOS-

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:15:37 AM

That was a hard hit for everybody who was holding Sad
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

>_>

tl;dr

===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

Cool

zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Wow! I just got out of BitConnectX after placing an order to buy BCCX coin at $50  and after I clicked "Buy" the board screen returned with all the coins I had before showing that I held no coins!. ZERO COINS. All coins disappeared! I tried to reactivate the screen and then it went into the Cloudfare failure screen. Tried to reset screen and it came back all coins holding showing 0. Did I get hacked? panic. I finally gave up and closed chrome. Restarted chrome and signed again into Bitconnect X and then everything came back as normal, no BCCX coins bought already sold out. Will try again tomorrow,

I hope Bitconnect X fixes all of these DDoS Attack issues, otherwise too risky. I am Considering going into other coins instead XRP doubled yesterday and missed it holding BCC.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:24:18 AM

Yes my friends who invested 200$ and 2000$ in bitconnect lending, also got screwed, they only have a few coins left and already send it to another exhange.
Some how they still believe that bitconnect can go up in the future and are gonna hold it they are saying.
And I told them you are littlery scammed bye a ponzi scheme, but they think bitconnect has the best interest for them, and is trying to make the coin go up again.
But why would you believe them if they just scammed you?

I wish the people who invested in this the best but there are so many better choices out there.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: